The New Goddess of Goblins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resana's body was lifted to her side and a goblin brick battered it's way into her virgin ass. It clamped on the first cock it had ever felt and did not let go despite the goblin's trashing. Almost every part of Resana's body was sucked or rubbed cock into. Her skin began to shine red as feral lust was shaking her entire body and mind.

Goblin cum was rammed down Resana's throat. It also spread all over her skin making some of the goblins to retreat. Only those who had room at the holes or breasts dared to linger despite the risk of also getting covered in the seed of the fellow goblins.

"Defile me more, more," Resana screamed. She began to move her hips to trace the goblins who were trusting sideways into her nether holes.

"That's what you get husband, that's what you get leaving me alone," Resana muttered between goblin cocks pushing into her mouth.

** * **

The green wall of fire disappeared and Urana and Lirana were standing almost next to the sizable goblins orgy. They saw their friend being violently fucked and her cum covered body was shaking.

"By the gods Resana, Just wait we will help you," was the first reaction that came out of Lirana's lips.

"Lirana, there's too many of them we need to run," Urana whispered trying to avoid attracting the goblins who did not seem to notice them.

"We can't leave her like that," Lirana insisted.

"Deeper, deeper, hammer me with your green bricks," Resana lustfully screamed through the mass of goblins. The other elfs now noticed how she was giving a hard handjob to one of the goblins and wrapped her legs around one squeezing him against her hips.

"I love goblins, so much better than lying elfs," Resana shouted while squeezing thick cum into her mouth.

"We can't leave her like that," Lirana repeated in a wavering tone but she too was now taking steps back. Tears were dripping down the cheeks of both of the elfs. Urana almost dragged her away but the goblins only had one target in their eyes. The two elfs could hear for a long time the lustful screams of their friend into the night even when it would not have been possible. Both of their faces slowly turned from sadness into disgust.

** * **

Resana was grabbing at another flaccid goblin cock trying to get it hard again when a moment of clarity flashed in her eyes, "What am I doing. It feels so good but this is so wrong but I can't stop, I can't stop..."

"I... I... My friends, they saw me... I can't go back... I need more..." Resana mumbled before trying to suck seed from the next goblin. She had long ago licked her body clean and most of the goblins were sleeping from exhaustion. To weak bodies like the green men having an orgy that lasted hours is just asking to pass out of exhaustion.

The elf's womb was filled with burning goblin seed but she could only want more, saying no to her deepest and darkest desires was no longer an option.

** * **

Astral floated forth and back on top of her statue thinking how she could fix the misunderstanding with the elfs until she noticed that something was different in the village. Someone was sitting in her throne and the goblins were flocking around her but were keeping their distance.

The seated person was a female with grey skin, white hair and lithe features. A fairy came to Astral's mind. She floated over to take a closer look.

"Aah, so you must be the one who rules over this place," the grey female voiced. She stood up and dropped to her knees.

"Great God. I'm the dark fairy Misra. It's my honour to be in your presence. Meeting someone like you is so rare," Misra announced with a deep bow.

"You can see me?" Astral exclaimed.

"I can sense your presence and hear your whispers great one." The fairy was not directly looking at Astral so she indeed did not seem to see her directly.

Astral materialised her body next to the throne while trying to take a confident pose. It was easier than Astral had expected to make eye contact with the other female. Then again she had even more unusual appearance than her with grey skin and white hair and looked extremely pretty regardless to Astral. Not to mention both were naked.

"May I speak freely great one?" Misra asked in a polite tone.

"Sure," Astral yelped.

"Sooo, you are the great fuck god of the goblins?" Misra playfully voiced. Her tone had entirely changed from respect to borderline mocking. She stood up and stared directly at Astral's body examining it.

"No, I'm not..." Astral voiced almost like a reflex. She took a step back but forced herself to stand mostly still under the piercing gaze.

"Oooh, finally a god I can get behind. Such a pervert mind you have. Is that your real form? Gods don't usually look so human? I bet you are a real cock-monster in your true form. Please fuck me with your big cocks." Misra leaned forward pressing her breasts together while making them visibly expand.

"I don't have... cocks," Astral mumbled. She looked away and her eyes traced to the closest goblin cock.

"So you really are just a pervert god that likes to be fucked. I should have guessed considering your statue. I thought it was some slave that you transformed but it's your main altar icon. That's actually not that bad though. I don't really have that many who share my interest." Misra spoke quickly and most words Astral heard were calling her pervert.

Astral's hands moved to cover her juice leaking privates and she focused her gaze to the ground.

"So can we be friends?" Misra asked.

"I guess..." Astral kept mumbling.

"I did not know goblins had a god before. You new?" Misra pondered.

"Yes..."Astral tried to look back at the fairy. She knew she was acting impolite and wanted to make a better impression than some mumbling moron but no matter how much she tried she could not directly look into the fairy's purple eyes.

"So what made you like goblins so much that you wanted to dedicate yourself to them?" Misra asked with an innocent tone.

"I did not not dedicate myself to goblins..." A hint of anger made Astral get back part of her confidence.

"So you fuck other things too? You do have that feral lust written on your pedestal. It's really big. As expected from a god that rules over an entire race. So you use goblins as sex slaves? How often you do it? Ooh, right you are a god. I bet you can do it without breaks with your stamina," Misra pondered out loud.

"I'm not really a perverted god. It's just that I have some issues..." Astral blurted out.

"Must be some big issues as someone who embodies feral lust. Not that I have much to say. I always hoped to become a lust god by hunting down and fucking the most brutish creatures. So how did you become one?" Misra's eyes were shining brightly with a smile.

"I died..." Astral really wanted to answer this to Misra and to herself but this was basically all she knew besides the High Gods did it.

"Ooh, that's bad. I don't want to risk that. Being immortal and all I do have the time to. So were you some human who really liked to fuck goblins in your last life or something?" Misra sounded disappointed but she still smiled.

"No, I did not." Astral was getting annoyed by the fairy's repeated accusations of her pervert nature and it was reflected in her tone.

"Ooh, so you got raped by goblins and lost yourself to the lust after years of constant mind-numbing sex?" Misra asked with excitement again.

"No, please stop. Can we talk about something else?" Astral muttered.

"Yeh sure. I guess that would not have been the case or there would be thousands of new goblin lust gods every year," Misra pondered.

"Ooh right, here have this mirror. This was what you wanted from the King-Cock, right?" Misra threw a rock to the ground and a human-sized mirror cornered by purple flames appeared in front of Astral. What the Goddess saw hit her mind further down the rail of despair. Her hands that had been meant to cover her privates were sinking into the hole making juice stream even harder along her legs. Astral's entire body was squirming in a lewd manner and she could see a lustful smile on her face. In her black eyes burned something twisted Astral could not comprehend but she did not want to look at it anymore. The mirror burned away in green flames.

"Did I displease you?" Misra asked fear in her tone.

"No... no, I'm not a pervert. Can you stop calling me a pervert?" Astral turned to face Misra and this time it was her black eyes that dug deep into the fairy. Misra tried to hide her fear with a smile but she took a step back.

"More goblins. I love goblins," was the scream that broke the staring contest between Misra and Astral. Both of them saw a naked elf with messed blond hair greeting eager goblins by shaking their cocks. She was standing at the place goblins called the village gate.

"You made a proud elf into a cock slave. How many years did it take you? You have some sex dungeon somewhere? Please take me there. I like those." Misra voiced regaining her confidence. She had seen the weakness of this god and she knew how to use them.

"We met today..."Astral mumbled again. Her face was turning pale looking at the elf licking goblin seed from her hand.

"Really? You work fast. There are so many elfs I want you to corrupt. We will have so much fun together," Misra said in an excited tone.

"I don't do that," Astral muttered looking at the elf presenting her pussy to the goblins.

Resana did not show any signs of noticing the two females looking at her. Her entire attention was on the new goblins with erect cocks she had found.

** * **

Astral was observing a sight that still made her mouth gape in disbelief even after seeing it multiple times. King Grunk was railing Misra from behind while bending her over one of the goblin huts. They had destroyed several of them with this method. The fact the goblins were rebuilding them almost as fast as they were broken did not tell as much about their work quality than how much that the huts were just piles of rubble.

In some ways, Astral was envying the fairy that could grow to the size of the one she was mating with but mostly the Goddess was annoyed about the fact she now needed to share her goblins with several other females. She had tried to imagine how the conversation would go in her head several times. Misra would just call her a pervert and the elf would just ignore her. There was no way Astral would use force to claim mere goblins to herself so she was clueless on what to do.

Astral still had a multitude of goblins in one day especially by moving to another village but it did not feel like enough to her when others were taking over half of the usual daily seed. Astral did understand how the immortal fairy had unlimited stamina but that the elf too seemed to mostly be fueled by goblin seed was beyond her understanding.

"Wait a second. Where did that grey guy and my clone go," Astral muttered. She only now remembered she had forgotten those two.

"Grrrr." Suddenly a loud growl echoing in the jungle.

"What was that?" Astral asked in response to the growl.

Nobody else seemed to react to the sound as they went as before.

"Grrrr," another growl echoed in the forest and it made Astral's spine crawl. This time some of the goblins looked around but they just went to hide in their huts if they were not too busy with the elf or the statue.

"Sounds big, should someone go check what that was?" Astral asked.

Astral looked around and she realised she had only moments ago jerked raw the goblins that were supposed to be on guard duty. Some of them tried to stand up but they could barely stand.

"I guess I have no choice. I will as your merciful Goddess go and check who is making those strong growls. I sure hope they are not big monsters with big fat..." Even Astral would have felt scared if she had seen the type of lustful smile she was making.

"The great selfless protector will now go. You can all thank me later," Astral announced before walking off.

** * **

Astral walked following the sounds and they were constantly getting louder until they suddenly stopped. The Goddess stood in place for a moment before realising she could hunt them down in a different way.

"Hey, I know you are there. I can sense your... desires," Astral yelled. The thicket she was yelling at offered no response. It was moving like from low wind but none of it could reach this deep in the jungle.

"It's really rude that you keep staring at me from there without showing yourself." Astral's naked body was squirming as waves of burning heat went through her. Her thighs were rubbing together like a reflex trying to relieve the building desires.

"I know what you are doing. You guys are surrounding me. Just come out. I promise I don't bite too hard," the Goddess shouted. Her body tensed as a wave of lust was now coming from every direction at her.

Astral showed the most inviting lustful smile she could offer without knowing what kind of creatures they were.

"Ooh, my how big you are," was Astral's first reaction when she saw a large wolf-like creature standing on two feet approach her. It had no hair but it's facial features and movement looked like they were imitating a wolf. The dark-skinned male looked mostly humanoid but he had blue flaming eyes and unnatural muscle formation. Like they were crafted from black clay.

Astral's eyes soon found the place she was most interested in. The male's cock was long and curved. On its shaft, it had a ring with blue engravings on it.

"You look kind of like humans so could you tell me who are you guys?" Astral pleaded voice full of lust.

The men encircled Astral and she was grabbed from behind. Their touch was cold as earth but it made Astral's skin burn. Hand's moved along her body squeezing her flesh. Astral could do nothing but bend down a little hoping to be pierced.

"I guess we can talk after..." Astral muttered.

One of them smiled at Astral revealing a row of sharp teeth. He leaned in closer.

"Can we skip kissing. Those look sharp," the Goddess murmured.

With a sudden move, the creature spat into Astral's mouth. A sharp and cold wave went through her body. She tensed up and even her nipples were visibly growing. Hands were groping her breasts like milking them in a mechanical manner.

"Was that necessary?" Astral exclaimed.

Another hand grabbed Astral's chin and approached her mouth after applying enough pressure to open it. The creature's spit slowly dripped from its sharp teeth down to Astral's tongue. Her body tingled again and tensed up even more to the point of almost being numb.

"Hey seriously. This foreplay is creeping me out. Can we just proceed?" Astral was pushed to the ground and the males started to run.

"What the hell. Come back," Astral screamed standing up from the ground.

Astral sprinted as fast as she could but the creatures were fast even to the Goddess. Though she felt her body was slower than normal. With every step, her sensitive spots were vividly rubbed and her body began to feel numb from the stimulus.

"Stop, you don't spit into someone's mouth and just leave." Astral fell to her knees. Her hands descended to rub her clit but it only made her want more.

The creatures surrounded Astral again.

"Ooh, now you come back." Many hands took grips around Astral's body and she was lifted into the air. Her legs were spread apart and many blue burning eyes were looking at her. Her tensed up pussy was clamping tightly shut and it was radiating reddish skin from it. Astral's clit an labia were visibly swelling into a mound but despite this even Astral could feel how closely her walls were clamped shut.

"Stop looking at it. Just fuck me already," Astral screamed. Hard rod was quickly pushed into her ass. Her pussy twitched as even more pressure was built up.

Thrusting increased and Astral's juice began to flow. Her behind was assaulted with speed but her walls could easily take it but despite this, her hips began to shiver. The flaming eyes of the audience shined brighter.

"Ooh great, you some anal perverts who just want to watch," Astral irked.

"Aarg." The Goddess's swollen nethers were smacked by one of the males. It began to swell even more. Her pussy was visibly twitching as more of a god's divine blood rushed into it.

Astral's pussy was slapped and made to swell tighter for some time until these strange creatures deemed her to be ready for their master.

** * **

A horned demon-like purple creature was sitting on a throne carved into a cave's wall. His skin was mostly covered in scales but his face was almost human with blue flaming eyes. He looked bored but he already heard his servants bringing the next toy to be corrupted and soon she had arrived. His attentive eyes inspected the carried female held up by his servants. They were presenting her pussy to him, it was swollen shut and juicy just like he preferred them.

"Ooh good. What a lovely build. Leave us," the purple being commanded. The creatures moved out of the cave after dropping Astral on the ground.

"You are the master of these damn anal-teases?" Astral muttered. Her butt was pulsating hard against the ground.

"I see it in your eyes, the endless desire... My pets can rarely entice it so deeply," the creature mused.

"Whatever..." Astral muttered.

"Let me introduce myself, I'm the God of Satyr's, corruption and general mischief. You may call me Ramael," his tone sounded like someone who was mocking the way polite people spoke.

"Fuck me. Fuck me raw," Astral screamed in almost anger. Her body was twitching from lust and the stone floor was getting wet. Her swelled tight pussy was making her hips jerk in an uncontrollable manner.

"Such strong words used in a such a way from such pretty lips," Ramael voiced. Astral began to crawl towards him.

"Ooh, so you would crawl in front of me. Such a graceful act," the God complimented with a hand tap.

Astral stood up and stared at Ramael's red bulky rod that had grown from a hole in his scales. It did not look as hard as rest of his scaled body but the organ looked extremely rigid.

Astral spun around and pushed herself down while guiding the rod in with her hand. Her pussy burned from the first contact but her desire to get something in was greater. Using the weight of her body and the sharpness of the tip Astral's folds opened to take the cock. It immediately began to bulge pushing her walls open wider. If there was any pain Astral was way too numbed by lust to feel it.

"What was one is now two. You want my cocks so bad. You have to work twice the harder." Another mass of rigid meat began to push into Astral's ass before she had even taken half of the first one. Her body began to twist and her hands moved to hug her belly.

"Such a tight thing." Ramael's hands surrounded Astral's shaking hips. They had stopped moving downwards and were slowly gyrating on the spot.

"I'm going to assume you are not going to beg me to stop?" Ramael asked in a hopeful tone.

With one motion Astral was rammed down to the start of the shafts and pushed back again. Her legs had become limp and she was only kept up by Ramael's hands.

"Not a word? Did your mind leave you?" Ramael asked. He repeated the same motion again but this time his cock expanded and pushed into Astral's womb. The cavern shivered but soon took the shape of the cock's bulging tip.

"Did you feel that? I have defiled your deepest place," the God announced. Another set of thrusts shook Astral's body. Both of her holes were rammed simultaneously but neither one showed any signs of doing anything but clamping on the cocks and taking their shapes. Astral's hands fell limply to her sides but gripped on Ramael's scaly thighs. His legs tensed up as Astral's fingers began to dent the scales.

"Even if you are not an ordinary mortal being thrust this deep should at least give a scream even if you are not going to beg," Ramael pondered. Astral's body was shaking on his lap as she was fully seated on the rods. His hand visited on her belly before returning back to her hip. He had not found any bulge.