The New Goddess of Goblins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astral stood up and took a step towards the stage but she fell down with her trembling legs. Just standing up had made her climax and now all the lust in the room was aimed at her.

"Now the Graceful Goddess Astral will give her solo performance of a cock-starved maiden," the announcer boomed.

"Solo? No Solo? Cocks. I need cocks, "Astral panted in desperation. She was about to jump on the Demon Lord's cock but the pink ground under her moved and she was ta the centre of the stage no matter to what direction she crawled.

"Please cock, give cock," Astral whimpered. She rubbed her legs together and pushed her left hand into her pussy.

"I'm just a hole, I need any cock in me," the Goddess desperately screamed. The hand in her was doing little and it showed on the starving face.

"Please just one, give me one." No matter how hard Astral pegged the audience just looked at her drool.

"Cock, cock... cock..." Astral whimpered as she collapsed to the ground. Everything she had done had just made the lust aimed at her grow stronger and more mind-numbing.

"And now the Graceful Goddess Astral will perform her second act. The Savage Brute's Toy," the voice announced and a large echoing clapping filled the room for a moment for the first time.

A portal doorway was opened for a massive red muscular hulk to enter the stage. His eyes immediately fixated on Astral and it lifted her up around her hips with one hand. The creature was many times taller than her.

Without further ceremonies, Astral was rammed from behind into the brute's cock with one thrust and her mouth opened to a scream that only let saliva out. Her legs twitched even though the long veiny rod was only halfway into her. Though there were no signs of bulging on her body despite her body looking small to the rigid rod.

Multiple members of the demonic audience stood up from their pools to stare at the performance that was happening sideways to them. Even some of their mouths were gaping but despite their erect cocks none of them was touching themselves.

Bunatal waved his hand and the brute started to move. Every thrust he made reached deeper and made Astral's body jerk more. She was leaking down to the floor from her mouth and nethers and every thrust made larger splatters drop.

Every time the cock was pulled backwards Astral's words became audible, "Fuck... toilet... cunt... cock."

The brute was constantly moving faster and Astral's words blurred into moan-like oinks. Any restraint the creature had was corroding away as the tight hole he was using was not breaking no matter what. It only embraced him harder and deeper. Something the demon wanted to feel more.

Astral's divine body did it's best to shape to the hammering mass of demon meat but the sheer size and force was making even it reach limits. At least those that Astral's mind was able to withstand.

Without warning, demon-cum blasted straight into the Goddess's core and distorted her body for a moment. Thick black seed spurted out of her pussy but mostly it stayed inside plugged by the brick-like cock. Despite her insides doing their best to push the demon seed out the brute was keeping his cock in. With his second hand, he took a tighter grip around his cock-milker and pressured the cum to stay in along with his cock.

The demon brute sat down and continued to use Astral like a toy. He pushed her down his shaft all the while the Goddess was trying to launch herself up from the pressure of the seed in her. The demon was treating it like a game and doing his best to keep Astral where she was. Though slowly and surely more of the cock was being pushed out.

"Fan-cream-spunk-cunt," Astral finally managed to pant out with semi-coherent words only moments before being launched from the demon with a loud spurt of seed leaving her body. The demon let her fly but she landed right next to him. Black seed was leaking from her twitching body in higher quantities that would have made sense to fit in her.

The audience stayed silent all eyes on Astral's twitching body. They showed more awe than lust.

Bunatal stood up to announced, "Truly magnificent performance."

"Cock... cock..." Astral panted. She was trying to move but her body trembled too much to get up.

"I see our guest has had enough for one night. Have her respectfully escorted back home," Bunatal exclaimed.

A large blue demon appeared and lifted cum leaking Astral from the ground and carried her through a portal

Astral was dropped to the ground next to her own stone throne.

"First time a guest has passed out from lust even if they performed," the blue demon voiced. He poked Astral with his clawed toe.

"Hey listen to me, Lust overdose is a serious matter. Some demons have gone permanently crazy from that stuff," the demon continued but Astral just kept staring at his cock.

"Well, being a god and all that it probably won't matter but be more careful alright?" the demon grunted.

"You not giving cock?" Astral whimpered.

"Goodbye graceful one," the demon voiced before disappearing.

"Fan-cock cock-fan," Astral panted as the goblins surrounded her. The green men pushed into her and her holes squeezed on them even harder than normal.

** * **

It took days but at some point, Astral came back to her senses and made the goblins form a neat line in front of her throne again. She might not be able to forget how good the throbbing demon brick had felt but she wanted to forget how disgraceful she had looked in front of such a large audience.

** * **

"Wave them, don't shake them," Astral instructed a group of around hundred goblins in front of her throne. They were standing in a loose formation and holding up their green fire axes.

Astral was sitting on Grunk's cock and she was using him as a throne right next to her actual throne. The large blue goblin was laying on his back and staring at the sky.

"Focus, this is important. I'm trying to teach you how to show your appreciation to me better," Astral almost shouted frustration in her voice to the stumbling goblins.

"Seriously, your performance is worse than the stage you built." The Goddess was referring to the large area full of rocks that was not even close being an even surface. Part of the reason the goblins had difficulties with performing was the stage under them.

"I don't even know what I expected. Being an idol to a punch of goblins... I miss vodka," Astral muttered to herself. She looked at the sky and saw the twin moons shining in there even though it was the day.

Grunk pushed his hips up but Astral sat back down with force and said, "I told you not to move you stupid but big beautiful cock monster."

"King Grunk want fuck," the goblin pleaded with odd desperation.

"Stay still and just let me feel it. I need to learn to focus like this," Astral commanded drool on her lips. Her insides were pressuring hard the bulgy cock and part of her still was in awe of the fact she fit it in so easily.

"Cum wants to cum," Grunk yelled in a tantrum. His tip twitched against the Goddess's inner walls sending jolts of pleasure through her. More drool came to her lips.

"There is no way you don't get anything by just staying in," Astral muttered. Her feet were playing with the goblin's large blue and hairy seed sacks.

"Hurt, must cum." Grunk's hands lifted to grab on Astral's hips.

"Fine... I will just find some monster with a bigger cock. You aren't even that big," the Goddess threatened and the large blue hands retreated in defeat.

"King Grunk big," the goblin protested. He thrust up with his hips but Astral was gripping on his cock too hard to let it rub too much.

"Who are those. They look... new," Astral suddenly asked. There was a group of goblins with pots and bags walking past Astral's stage. She was able to tell none of them had lost their seed in some time.

"Wizwat knows," the goblin exclaimed, he had been standing nearby.

"Then tell me," Astral moved her head to stare at the wrinkly green male.

"Bukatuka tribe ran from Pale-Tins," Wizwat explained with a nod.

"Please do explain," Astral replied. Grunk jerked as his cock was squeezed even harder by the agitated Goddess.

"Pale-Tins attacking jungle. Killing all." Wizwat kept nodding fiercely like it would help to make his words more clear.

"I don't think I have ignored any village being attacked. The screaming is barely blockable when multiple get wounded at the same time on the same area," Astral pondered. She was focusing on listening to the goblins sending her their belief but not many seemed to be that troubled with pain.

"Goblins smart. Always run from big armies," Wizwat explained. He kept trying to get closer to Astral but Grunk's blue body seemed to stop him like a barrier from all directions.

"Right... I can't run." Astral looked at her altar statue. It was being covered by the weird metal god but she still though doing nothing when facing an unknown army would be bad.

"Where is this army?" Astral asked.

"Around a weeks journey. They are coming right here," Misra explained as she floated to Astral's view.

"And how do you know that?" Astral stared down the grey floating being.

"I fly around and the trees still whisper to me when they are getting cut. The elfs keep building forts in a line so the forest is pretty desperate," Misra replied.

"I don't even know what I want you to explain to me first," Astral said. She looked like she was expecting the fairy to fly off before telling anything useful.

"Well. You might want to know they are high elfs with silver armours and magical weapons. If I remember right it's a legion sized if using their term," Misra voiced. She was doing an odd spin in the air while she spoke.

"So why are they here?" Astral's body was slowly moving on Grunk's cock like she was not sure if she wanted to take it out or not. She tried to look as serious as possible but the drool from her gaping mouth was not helping.

"You might want to ask her." Misra pointed at the elf getting piled upon by a group of goblins nearby.

"She not answering anything that won't involve getting fucked," Astral muttered. her own body was getting close to a climax but she tried to stay still to prevent it in the middle of talking. She did not want to be again called a pervert by the fairy.

"I'm guessing her husband will be very happy to get her back then," Misra playfully voiced. The goblins were gathering under her like hoping she would fly down.

"Can you just tell me the whole thing and did the trees really tell you this too?" Astral said. She was keeping her feet on top of Grunk's balls like they were cushions.

"Naah, I went and listened on them talk. They are here to rescue Lady Resana and using some elven device to navigate towards some strange corruption that they suspect might be the place she is held if alive. Though destroying that place seems to be a secondary task by the Elven King," Misra explained. Some of the goblins under her were trying to jump up and building a goblin ladder but the fairy simply floated higher like she was already used to it.

"So just dragging her to them would not be enough?" Astral asked. The pressure was slowly rising up Grunk's cock and the Goddess felt it.

"Knowing high elves they want to kill and hunt anything that they don't like and they are not big fans of weird grotesque jungle statues in the middle of nowhere. Who knows what kind of evil spirits linger in them," Misra pondered with a smile.

"They can't destroy my altar right?" Astral said before clamping her mouth shut. Grunk's cock exploded in her womb and her body rose on the meat-rod only to fall back down. Spit flew through the Goddess's teeth and seed blurted out of her pussy but most stayed inside demonstrated by her momentarily bulged belly. Her body was getting better at absorbing larger amounts of seed faster.

"Even a god's main altar can be blown up. It's not that hard especially if using a more powerful god for help and elven gods are some of the most powerful," Misra replied.

"No need to worry though. It won't matter as long as you have followers and other altars. You can just manifest it again," the fairy added after a pause.

"Can't I just move it?" Astral panted. She was slowly rising from the Grunk's cock but now and then she dropped a bit back like she was hesitating on leaving.

"If you destroy it first... I think but that would cause the faith in you to drop. I think," Misra pondered.

"Can I fight them?" Astral asked with a gaping mouth. She was almost off the cock, only the shroom-like tip remained. It was almost knotting her pussy with its shape and her hip movement was twisting it in her.

"I don't know. You seem strong but they are an organized military unit that can kill dragons but then again you are a primary race god so I don't know," Misra voiced.

"Fine..." Astral lifted up from the cock with a drooling face and marched to the elf Resana and dug her out of the goblin pile and started to drag her to the direction Misra had shown.

"Hole-Goddess going where?" King Grunk boomed.

"Going to deal with the elfs," Astral muttered.

The dark fairy followed her to show the direction as Astral kept losing her way several times.

** * **

"I'm hungry and I need your warm seed," Astral yelled to summon all the male goblins of the village they had found on their way to meet the elven army. They had been in the middle of packing but immediately gathered around their Goddess on command.

"I go, cocks," Resana panted.

"Don't even think about it. You are going to save my life by going back to the elfs. Last time I let you go I had to follow the lust of the goblins to find you," Astral said. She gripped tightly Resana's right hand.

"Goblin cock's good," Resana begged like it was some counter-argument.

"Didn't I tell you that they most likely can't really kill you with as many followers you have all around. For some reason goblins really like to spread the message of their loving Hole-Goddess around," Misra said while floating around.

"But you did say they built forts," Astral replied.

"I did," came a playful reply from the fairy.

"Building forts mean they build houses. Houses mean they can make clothes and all of that means they are so much better than goblins," Astral said with a smile.

"You want to become a god of elves or something." The fairy kept floating around in an irritating manner.

"If possible but I will be more than happy just to be a lost human who saved the elf that was missing," Astral replied in a tone that mixed devious intent with trying to sound smart.

"Please cock," Resana screamed to interrupt the conversation.

Annoyed Astral pushed the elf to the ground and rotated her body so that the goblin had access to both of them at the same time.

"Come worship your Idol Goddess and give some to shut this one up too," Astral commanded. She pushed up her hips. Her torso was laying on the elf's breasts and it was clear the elf beat her in size.

"Hole-Goddess, Hole-Elf," the goblins chanted. They swarmed the two and climbed on top of them in the search for holes. More than just cocks were dragged along their skin.

"Cock," Resana moaned as one was pushed into her. Astral rotated more so that she was lying on the elf sideways. This way she did not need to see the ridiculous breasts but the elf still had no means to escape.

Goblins swarmed the elf's mouth and breasts. Both were thrust hard but only one of them sucked hard any cock that came to contact with it. Resana's tongue made sure to clean the goblins cock thoroughly and not to spill anything by taking the tip up to her throat before their thick seed filled her.

Astral was smiling in an annoyed manner. The goblins were rubbing their cocks into her face but she was not in the mood to open her mouth. This close any seed that would land on her she was able to absorb through her divine skin.

"Hole-Goddess drinking Muta," the goblin facefucking Resana yelled.

"Ooh for fuck's sake," Astral mumbled through her teeth. She was careful not to open her mouth to any of the intruding cocks. At some point, she even closed her eyes as the rigid brick's painted her entire face with glee.

Goblin cock-cream was rubbed on Astral's back and her pussy milked every rod hard despite not accepting any to her mouth. Resana, on the other hand, accepted everything and anything the green filthy men gave her. With the two of them, it did not take long for them to collect all the seed from the small village and be on their way towards the elf. Though this was not the first nor the last village they stopped to fuel on sweet goblin man-milk.

** * **

"Please help, goblins are after us," Astral screamed as she dragged Resana with her to a large clearing around a wooden elf fort. Multiple silver armoured soldiers were already waiting for them at the edge of the clearing.

"How many?" one of the soldiers asked and another blew his alarm horn. One of the elven soldiers took Resana to carry and the entire group rushed towards the fort. The gates were being opened to them and a line of shields behind it moved to let them pass.

"That's no human. It's some evil being trying to deceive us, kill it," an elf mage shouted from the tower next to the gate.

Astral just stood there as a sword was suddenly swung at her and it just rebounded off with blue sparks against her green sparks that flashed on her skin. Another soldier moved to stab Resana but Astral lunged past the sword aimed at her like it was nothing and pushed the elf to safety. The soldiers ran away to the silver shield wall and closed their ranks.

"Wait, why are you attacking her. She is the one you are here for," Astral shouted.

Arrows were aimed at Astral from the wall and she made a green fire burst to block them. They burned with ease as the blue light was consumed from around them.

"Stupider than goblins," Astral muttered and started to drag Resana away but then she saw movement at the edge of the forest. More goblins she was able to count started to swarm with flaming axes to the field.

"Kill silver-buckets," King Grunk boomed. His large blue form dominated the treeline. His green-fire axe looked small when comparing to him.

Several fireballs flew above Astral and she saw them flying towards her goblins. Realising how many seed producers she might lose she shot her own green fire at the sky to block the balls and they soon dissipated.

The goblins with green fire axes charged past Astral and the elven shield wall marched to meet them as a line in front of their gate. Most of the small green men got easily under their spears as they were locked by the tower shields to a human's waist height at the lowest setting.

Once the goblins were next to the shields they cut the spears with their fire-axes like paper and proceeded to hammer the shields. They glimmered in blue and resisted the green fire. The elfs pulled out their swords but the fast goblins mostly dodged their awkward downward swings from the sides of the large shield.

A flash of silver light appeared on the sky and a doorway opened to let a large flying silver reptile through. It was massive and breathed silver fire with a roar as it's entrance intro.

"Behold the pride of the Silver Legion, the Silver Wyrm Alaxior," one of the elfs boomed over the battlefield.

The silver wyrm darted straight at Astral and like a reflex, she shot a stream of green fire at the scary looking lizard. It crashed through the flames straight at Astral and pinned her to the ground with his front arm-like claws. He proceeded to lick Astral's face with his tongue. The wyrm Alaxior's expanding white reptile cocks were already feeling lukewarm against Astral's nethers.

"Two so big," Astral mumbled while she stared at the rods. Both of the cocks rammed into different goddess-holes. Her body trembled from the strong thrusts that gave no unasked mercy to her.