The New Goddess of Goblins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine then, let me see your face," the God voiced. The cocks began to twist inside Astral's holes trying to make her turn. Her wet walls gave way to the move despite keeping up the constant pressure. Ramael's hands tightened their grip on Astral's hip and twisted them to another direction than his cocks were trying to spin her.

Astral's body jerked and Ramael could feel her body lose its resistance. He quickly spun Astral around and was faced with something he had not expected. The female was biting hard on her lower lip and drool was dripping from her mouth corners. The liquid was streaming from her nose and eyes but it did not look like tears. Her mouth was in a lustful grin and a fire for more was flaming in her black bottomless eyes.

Ramael lifted his hand on Astral's cheek and made their eyes meet before asking, "You want more?"

Astral was too deeply lost in her lust that she barely was able to give a nod.

"Such a graceful creature. Even without my touch, you have come to this state." Ramael took a deeper look into Astral's eyes diving deep into them.

"I see. A god of lust. Interesting. Such a pretty thing..." Ramael kept stroking Astral's cheek. His other hand was marvelling the tensed up but smooth belly that could take both of his rods without showing it outside. Astral's belly was so hard he could not even dent it when applying force to his fingers.

"W..." Astral blurted out something incoherent.

"Did you want to say something?" Ramael asked.

"Why did you stop?" Astral blurted out again with actual letters.

"Ooh, you want more even in this state?" Ramael asked again.

"There is only more..." Astral mumbled.

"And here I was content admiring your gracefulness but fine have it your way female. I will give you more. It has been so long since I have played with someone who can take it." Ramael's shape began to change and expand. Astral was pushed against the cold stone ground by the mass of sprouting arms. Large pressure was building inside Astral's body from within and around her. It did not take long for the ground to burn hot from her heat.

"Behold the shape of a dragon chimaera. I will see how much you can withstand graceful one." Ramael had taken the shape of a large dragonoid creature with many scaled hands. His cocks had grown even harder and were covered in rubber-like thick skin. They were so misshapen with clumps and ridges they could not have possibly been able to move inside Astral if not for her elastic and wet walls.

"Yes yes yes," Astral screamed.

"There is no other place for my rods to go than inside you. Let's see how much more you can take before you beg," Ramael announced. The rod's that were not even halfway in began to slowly push deeper. Astral's walls were taking it and they would have to take it as there was no room to bulge against the stone. A circle of wetness was spreading around Astral's body.

Suddenly the rods stopped digging deeper.

"No deeper than this. Even you have a limit? Then that just means it can be broken." Ramael's body grew even bigger. He began to grind with his monstrous hip slowly increasing speed. Astral's mouth was locked to a silent moan and had become a drool fountain that competed with her pussy.

"I would tell you to prepare your mind and body but only one of them seems to be working," Ramael irked in his monster's voice. A shock wave went through the ground as the pressure of the seed hit the Goddess's durable insides.

Ramael began to pump with his rods again but they caused the seed to be squired out with every move. Astral's legs jerked every time more of the thick white seed came out. Some of it even dripped out of her drooling mouth. The pressure from seed trying to leave inside Astral's womb forced even the God to pull out. After he took a more human size. He went to kneel next to Astral and lifted her head to look at it. Her eyes were covered with a wet glaze but her lips were forming a twisted smile.

"Still intact I see. Body stronger than the mind." Ramael stood up.

"Ooh who do I sense? It's been a while. Misra the Broken," the God suddenly announced.

"I see you still won't disappoint in your debauchery." Ramael's comment was answered in a mocking tone. Misra's form floated from the shadows of the cave's roof.

"This one seems to be out of it for now. I like them more... responsive. Also, they are more fun when they beg... like you," Ramael said with a grin.

"Isn't there something you want to know?" Misra asked sounding adorably innocent.

"You would not happen to know what kind of god she is? I have never heard of her before," Ramael pondered.

"The Goddess of Goblins," Misra replied devious smile on her lips.

Ramael's face turned from annoyed into confusion and from it into utter disgust in seconds. He faded away without a word.

"As picky as always," Misra muttered, she floated next to Astral and leaned in to look at her.

"So you like laying in the pool of seed or want my help?" The fairy's eyes inspected the limp body with an unnaturally twisted smile.

"Ooh that's fascinating, the seed is slowly moving into your skin. I guess that's the special ability that title gives." Misra looked around not seeing anything else interesting.

"Well since this is part of your... domain I leave you to it. I would not want to interfere with the gods too much. I wonder if Cock-King is ready for another round." The fairy floated away with those words.

** * **

"I told you not to smear your damn seed on the ground. At least wait until you can get close enough to shoot it on top of me. It's completely useless if it dries before I get to it." Astral was disciplining a group of goblins. She was on her knees surrounded by them and more than one had committed the act that had lately been making Astral increasingly agitated.

The goblins blamed each other at the same time.

"Mizak did it."

"No Buzatak did it."

"It was Nuzrak."

None of them convinced Astral of their innocence, "Grrr, there is no point of you trying to lie when you literally have smoking guns in your hands."

The goblind were shriveling from fear in frontof their Goddess's wrath. Some of them pushed another goblin to tak etheir place like it would hide them. Then again Astral was only able to tell most of them apart by the shape of their cocks.

"If you don't stop doing this I will make it illegal for you to touch yourselves and everybody who does it gets... impotence cursed," Astral flared. There were few joys to Astral in this place and seeing the sweet stuff spilt to the ground made her feel like they were smearing ice cream to the ground on purpose.

Suddenly a sharp but familiar feeling pulled Astral's attention elsewhere. Some larger group of goblins was again praying her to do something.

"I'm not done with you. Wait here or I figure out how to do a curse that makes your cocks fall off." With those words, Astral faded away. The goblin that had been filling her pussy fell to the ground while cursing his bad luck.

** * **

Astral appeared to a ruined town full of large stone buildings. They were half sunk to the surrounding swamp but it had not stopped the goblins building their huts on top of them and on the higher plaza-like area where Astral's altar was the centrepiece.

A Group of grey goblins likes of whom Astral had never seen before surrounded mud decorated stone altar that was clearly not made by the mud artists. The goblins looked cruder and had larger claws than the green goblins. They were also bigger and their exposed cocks were like bricks. None of these swamp goblins seemed to know what clothing meant.

"What do you want?" Astral asked while projecting her voice in a singing tone that the mortals could hear even when gods spoke in their divine forms. Astral had remembered that incident long ago and applied that lesson to something useful.

"Great Goblin-Loving Goddess. Take the temple of the pain-god. Bunakika Village is sinking and the pain-god won't let us go into the temple," the biggest and most wrinkly swamp goblin declared to the sky. His ability to speak shocked Astral to a weird smile.

The goblin pointed at a large stone structure that was on a hill-top entirely untouched by the encroaching swamp. Astral's interest was peaked by the pain-god. Though she really hoped it was not a literal one but some other goblin nonsense and weird names. Maybe it was just some god that beat the filthy goblins that came to his temple.

Astral floated to her limit towards the temple from her own altar. Then she turned into flesh and sprinted at the doorway at full speed. She was able to hear the goblins chasing her but she did not even look back.

It did not take long for Astral to reach the temple and she ran through the open door. A flash of light momentarily blinded her but soon she was able to see the stone walls. They were covered with engravings of complex nature all the way up to the roof. Astral moved closer to look at them but they began to shine white and disappear. The entire wall turned into a white blank.

"Great... Anybody here?" Astral shouted, the place creeped her out but she was not willing to give up just yet.

Astral walked along the hallway and the walls kept cleaning themselves of any pictures or texts before she was able to see them. When she reached something that looked like the main altar room there was an empty pedestal. A bright light flashed on it and a figure of a floating blond woman clad in white fire appeared.

"Who dares to come to defile the Great Alvic's holy temple," the fiery blond declared. Her features were like art and even Astral had to admit she might have been prettier than her on some measurments.

"Defile? No, I'm here to visit. I wish to talk about gods and things," Astral stuttered, she was feeling really wrong and almost sick for some reason.

"Ooh it's you," disgust flashed on the floating female's tone and white fire flashed into her eyes.

"Do I know you?" Astral asked. She leaned to the wall of the corridor to find support to her increasingly shaking legs.

"I'm the guardian valkyr Aria of the great Alvic. Not that the scum-god who defiled the champion deserves to know my name." The valkyr lifted her hands in front of her and they too were engulfed by the white fire.

"What?" Astral stuttered.

"He is broken because of you. He keeps screaming like obsessed about your... body. Alvic had no choice but to bind him to a dungeon. You brought him great shame and he can't ask help from the healing Goddess because the humiliation you infected to his champion," Aria explained with an angry tone.

"You mean that pervert who lied to me about getting me to a human town?" Astral asked sounding more casual that she had intended.

"I have to deal vengeance in his stead. Prepare. I don't care if you are a god. You will die under my blade or I will perish trying," Aria declared and even her blond hair burst into white fire.

"Can't we talk about this?" Astral replied, her sick feeling was starting to fuel her agitation and it sounded in her tone.

"Prepare to die," Aria shouted. She charged and Astral who rose her hands and a burst of green fire surrounded her. A sword of fire appears in Aria's hand and she aimed at Astral. The flames burst and got eaten by the green field around the Goblin Goddess.

"Blessed be thy wicked soul. Burn your evil heart. Show your true nature and let it burn," Aria shouted through the crackling flames.

"Excuse me?" Astral sounded more confused by the chanting than anything else. It was in a language the Goddess understood without knowing what it was.

Aria flew up only to dive down. Their bodies collided with a firestorm blasting everything around them. Flames burned the walls and parts of the roof fell down as the ancient stones heated from the released waves of raw magic. Slowly but surely the green flames devoured the white ones, more and more were licking the valkyr's body.

A pulse of light flashed and with a smile Aria fell to the ground past Astral and the white flames faded. Green fire engulfed Aria's body but it soon flickered and retreated back inside Astral's body. Though some of it entered the valkyr.

"Hehe, he abandoned me. He gave up after it became too much for him. You know what this means?" Aria screamed while trying to get to her feet but failing.

"I'm sorry?" Astral voiced.

Aria's shapely body was completely naked and her large breasts jiggled as she breathed. The smile on her face was pure glee.

"It means I was right," Aria declared as she moved to kneel in front of Astral.

"What?" the Goddess replied.

"I have been defeated. I admit my defeat. You can now use me how you want disgusting god of big fat goblin cocks," Aria voiced while looking down.

"I would like to ask you some questions about gods," Astral said.

"You want to give me to the filthy goblins to be used. Where have you hidden the goblins?" Aria insisted.

"I think there is some outside," Astral replied with a strained smile. Something on this valkyr's tone irked her but she was not able to tell what.

Aria sprinted towards the exit and Astral did the same as bigger and bigger cracks appeared to the walls. More than just the roof was starting to come down.

Outside the first thing Astral saw was Aria pinning down one of the grey goblins and rubbing her nethers along his shaft. The rod looked wet even in the dim evening light and the valkyr was using more than the necessary force to keep the goblin struggling under her.

"Just look how hard this goblin is just from my touch. Any moment this filthy creature is going to defile me," Aria announced, her hand moved to squeeze the cock enough to make the veins bulge.

"You really don't need to do this. Can you tell me about the gods or something?" Astral said.

"Of course I want to. I have been taken by a lust god. I must serve her desires. She is just a basic pervert after all," Aria said with a strange irk in her words.

"What no, if you want to serve me answer my damn questions," Astral flared.

"I was an abandoned valkyr. Any god could claim me but I already feel the filthy love of goblins filling me. It burns so temptingly," Aria replied, her cheery tone was completely ignoring Astral.

"Really? Can we talk about valkyrs then?" Astral insisted.

"Ooh gods, its touching me," Aria panted when the goblin managed to squeeze her butt with its clawed hand.

"Are you listening to me?"Astral flared again. This time there was a green fiery glimmer in her black eyes.

"Just a bit more and I'm defiled. My last god will never forgive me. He will come and punish whoever made me do this," Aria panted like her own words were making her excited.

"Hey, don't bring me any trouble. Leave. Just leave. I'll give you back to Alvic," Astral yelled.

Aria saw Astral approach and she quickly dropped on the cock. The goblin jolted and grabbed at her breasts sinking his nails to them. Having no restraint the creature began slamming his hips into Aria who just took it.

"See, she made me do this. I was defiled because of her," Aria lustfully screamed. She moved her hips to accommodate the goblin's upward thrusts.

"No seriously, you can just leave," Astral insisted but the surrounding swamp goblins had started to aim their focus on her.

"This feels so good. I wanted this so much. I'm taken by the lowest filth," Aria declared. Her hands moved to rub her clit into the moving cock.

"This is not my doing," Astral yelled and faded away.

Thick seed rammed into Aria's womb from the over-excited goblin. His cock was still growing harder despite already cumming. Aria's virginal body was treating it like an intruding object and completely trying to crush it but it was making her extremely wet experiencing sex for the first time after thousands of years of abstinence.

"Oh, gods I feel the heat. I think this is heat. My body is so filled with feelings. I love my new Goddess. My old one was such a cold impotent waste. I love every single goblin more than him," Aria announced to the goblin horde. Though she was looking at the sky like trying to find something.

Aria leaned down and she pushed her breasts to the swamp goblin's face. He hungrily bit on one of them. She rubbed her nubile body against the filthy goblin, like in a trans. Spit dripped down Aria's cheeks when she opened her mouth the next time.

"You just had the thousands of years old valkyr's virginity you low-life scum. You better appreciate it," Aria whispered to the creature.

The goblin was too full of breast to even mumble but there was more than one of them. Many lusting swamp goblins grabbed at Aria's body and sank their claws into her bending flesh.

"Ooh gods, I'm a filthy goblin slave now. I'm just a slave, just a slave. My new Goddess must be watching and leering at me. Such humiliation to the great Alvic having his valkyr reduced to be nothing but a goblin slave," Aria yelled again.

Aria looked around but the only thing she saw was the goblins around her. One of them thrust his cock into her ass but Aria barely looked like she noticed.

Closing her eyes Aria started a prayer directly aimed at Astral. Her mind drifted to where she was located and her body burst into green flames.

** * **

"What the hell," Astral exclaimed when Aria's body appeared in front of her in green flames.

"My Goddess. I have come to show you how my body is claimed by your lowest servants to show my devotion," Aria declared with a bow that touched the ground from kneeling position.

"That really is not necessary. Just go away, be free or whatever," Astral muttered, she turned around to continue her search for the goblins who had dared to cum on the ground again and let it dry before she got to it.

"Please my Goddess, make me a goblin cum toilet," Aria pleaded.

"Seriously, what is wrong with you? None of the others have asked me for any permissions to use my goblins," Astral flared. Even now she was able to see a pile of goblins on the elf who kept taking the seed and pouring it on her statue. It grossed her out even if it fed her with it.

Astral's eyes looked around but she was not able to see her champion anywhere. The Goddess really wanted him to drag this valkyr away or at least occupy her so she would stop making her annoyed.

"Fine, this is a test I see. I must show my devotion," Aria declared with a bow.

Aria disappeared in green flames.

"At least tell me how you can do that before leaving," Astral muttered.

** * **

Aria appeared in front of a large gold decorated gate in a tunnel, her right hand rose to touch the metal surface but it was blocked by white light. She jolted backwards like in mild pain but quickly fixed her posture.

"Araplie, I know you are here," Aria yelled.

"You are not one of us, not anymore," Araplie replied.

A stone-like figure emerged from the side wall. It had the figure of a man without any specific features, not even clothes or what should be under them.

"You really should not have come. We all were able to feel how you were disconnected from us. You should know this," Araplie continued under Aria's stare.

Aria took a confident smile and leaned to a side.

"Ooh, I do. That is why I'm here. You know why I was separated?" Aria voiced with a tilted smile.

"Corruption, even now something completely anathema to Alvic is in you," Araplie replied.

"Then just give me a hug for old times sake," Aria said, she spread her hands but she did not take steps towards him.

Araplie moved back and light surrounded him.

"Ooh come on, the great guardian could not possibly be afraid of me?" Aria irked.

"You have been warped. If there is any part left of you that is pure please leave. Great Alvic will incinerate you," Araplie replied, there was barely any emotion in his voice.

"You know why he has not come to protect this place himself? He is afraid. Am I right? I know you can see me," Aria voiced, her tones were a mix of hatred and odd joy.