The New Goddess of Goblins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you talking about? Our... my God is the embodiment of honour. I won't let you mock him," Araplie replied, he still showed no emotion in his voice despite his words.

Aria looked around and yelled, "We both know what I'm talking about. That new Goddess has very specific powers to influence those around her, making them into her image if they can't resist. Especially if they are weaker than her."

Nothing changed so Aria added, "You coming out or not? Or should I keep defiling this place with my presence until the great God of honour and pride loses what is left of his confidence? No wonder you are growing weak and losing to the other war gods in popularity."

"You are wrong," boomed in the cave. A figure of pure light appeared and manifested into a physical figure of silver armour.

"So far from me? I can barely see you from that far. You can't be this afraid," Aria commented, she sounded more disappointed than anything else.

"Just coming to you is insult enough. Leave or I will kill you," Alvic flared with a tone that made Aria take a step back but her confidence quickly returned.

"Then why haven't you? We both know you are growing weak. Honour and pride are not winning wars anymore," Aria replied.

"I will not listen to this," Alvic yelled, his voice broke from manly decorum.

"Well you never do and that is why I need to make you listen to me," Aria flared back.

Aria rose her right hand and green flames burst around Araplie consuming him to dust.

"See how easy that was? Despite being that close, you could do nothing," Aria irked.

"He is my spirit guardian. He can be remade," Araplie replied in a cold and indifferent tone.

"Are you telling that to yourself or to me?" Aria asked.

Alvic gave no answer and his silver armour hid any facial emotions.

"You are right though, he can be. By the one who corrupted him that is," Aria irked again. The ground around her shined green and multiple stone-like humanoid figures rose from it.

"It is the time you end your delusions of the past. Other gods with more popular domains are growing fat while you just do nothing," Aria yelled.

After a moment of silence, Alvic spoke, "Why are you doing this?"

"I told you to change. You never did and the others are too loyal to tell you anything," Aria flared.

"If you still think you are acting for my good you are wrong," Alvic replied.

"You are the one who is in wrong. It won't matter what domain you have as long as you can feed enough to live. You are an old powerful god, there is no way you can survive being drained like this for long," Aria yelled but her harsh tone was also almost pleading.

"It won't matter if I survive as long as honour remains. A new god will take my place and do things in ways I could not," Alvic replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

"A new god can indeed have that faulty domain that has cursed your existence for millennia," Aria yelled.

The earthen spirit guardians surrounding Aria glowed brighter green and began to change shape. They turned more feral in their posture and hard rods grew from their nethers. They even had ridges going along the shafts.

"The great Alvic can't even protect a part of who he is anymore. I was right, most of your power goes into just sustaining yourself," Aria voiced, her voice sounded disappointed again.

"Stop this," Alvic voiced without any strength to it.

"Why don't you stop me then? Are you too afraid to come here? Are you afraid of losing?" Aria quickly said.

Alvic just stood there unmoving and Aria's twisted smile grew. She motioned two of the corrupt guardians to approach her. Her right hand touched the first one chest and went down to his cock. There still were no real facial features on the creature to express emotions his hands moved to embrace Aria. She guided his cock into her pussy as the embraced closed into her. The guardian was made of odd living rock that felt soft and warm to Aria.

"So you just stand there? The God of honour just watches as his old valkyr is taken by his broken spirit guardian?"Aria irked again, she hugged the creature back and caressed his back as he started to move his cock with short thrusts but even the creature seemed to be more interested just to hold her tightly.

"I bet part of you wanted to see this even in that metal body?" Aria asked. She started to kiss the mouthless face and lick him. Her saliva was absorbed by the soft stone face.

Another of the creatures approached Aria from behind and pushed his cock into her ass in full. Aria was pinned between the two and both closely embraced her. Her holes were pressured and stretched wide open by the ridged cocks but the immortal valkyr was more than able to take it,

"Aaah gods, these things made me cum in front of my dear Alvic. I can't take it, my God is so weak he can' t even stop his valkyr being made a pleasure toy to his own guardian," Aria panted and moaned. More of the guardians were surrounding Aria but she started to moan harder just so that Alvic was able to hear her.

The silver armoured god's body began to twist, to expand. The silence it twisted would have crept anyone who saw it but nobody was watching at that moment. Alvic's limbs became claw-like and he dropped to all fours. The knight was turning into a silvery metal beast with a green tint. The helmet changed and grew a snout with almost wolf-like features.

Before the silvery beast even finished changing it charged at Aria. With just one strike of his front claw, the rock guardians shattered into dust and the valkyr flew backwards.

"It worked, it worked," Aria whimpered on the ground. Alvic pinned her down with his front claws and thrust his soft living-metal cock into her still gaping pussy. Not that it was spread wide enough for Alvic's large cock. The curved rod with a pipe-like structure pierced in straight through Aria's inner gate on the first strike and made her entire body convulse.

"Aaalvic," Aria moaned but she got no response. The changed god was assaulting her juice leaking pussy without mercy. He only pulled back when his entire rod had been fully sunk into the trembling valkyr.

"You finally took me... I love you... love you," Aria whimpered, she was barely able to talk and even tears were forming on her face.

Tentacle-like metal rods grew from Alvic's body. They wrapped around Aria and pushed into any hole they were able to fit in. Some even took multiple of them. They kept stretching her until more of them could be fit in but no amount seemed to be enough for Alvic. Even in her mind, Aria was slowly reduced into a simple object the God's lust. She did not care what the hot burning liquid was that being pushed into her, all of it blurred into one thought of Alvic finally embracing her.

** * **

Astral inspected her main altar pedestal after hearing the goblins who had been yelling around it. The text describing her divinity had changed again and more was added, "Goddess Astral, Mother of Goblins, Embodiment Of Feral Lust, Taker of Seed, Deity of Green Flames, The Lust Corruptor."

"Just what did she do?" Astral muttered.

Astral did not have that much time to think about it when moaning Aria's body appeared right next to her from a burst of green fire. She was twitching on the ground with a lust twisted smile.

"Defiler, evil goddess of lust," a hollow and deep voice boomed.

"What?" Astral stuttered.

A large metallic body appeared above Aria and its hands immediately grabbed at Astral. The Goddess did not even have the time to think struggling before a large rod was rammed into her pussy. In the same move, she was pinned against her altar pedestal.

"So fast," Astral stuttered, her body trembled from the first pressure forced climax before the cock was even pulled back.

"You will know my hate, you will know my lust, the great Alvic will make you with your body the humiliation you have inflicted up me," the changed God boomed.

Alvic began sinking his tentacles into Astral's holes without holding back. Some of them even grew out of his cock and started to dig deep into the Goddess's flesh.

"You will pay," Alvic boomed. He jumped on Astral's altar and dropped the Goddess on her bent down altar statue. Alvic grew another cock and fucked Astral and her statue at the same time. Both of them were covered in an increasing mass of living-metal tentacles.

"Feel that fuck-slave of Alvic. Your body submits to me," Alvic announced, his rods were twisting and moving inside the Goddess in more ways than one.

Astral's body was burning from lust caused by the massive amount of pressure in her. Her mouth was forced fully open as the rods pumped down her throat like any other hole Astral had for them.

"Submit to me filthy god," Alvic kept booming. His body was growing and he soon towered over Astral who was completely covered in Alvic's tentacles.

"Submit, submit," Alvic repeated in a maniacal manner.

"Strong words from someone who has become Astral's subordinate god," Misra giggled as the dark fairy floated to view.

"Betrayer?" Alvic shouted to the sky.

"Nice to see you too," Misra replied with a smile.

"Why are you interfering betrayer?" Alvic insisted.

"Kind of rich coming from you but that's part of the reason. I want Astral to make you into an obedient dog. Maybe the god of goblin waste cleaning," Misra mused. She was circling above Alvic.

"Grrr," Alvic growled and several of his tentacles stroke towards Misra but she simply faded away from the impact.

Alvic kept looking around but Aria's voice attracted his attention, "Alvic, you feel strong now right? You are no longer slowly fading?"

"You... another betrayer," Alvic voiced full of anger.

"I did it for you. I did not know how it would end but I had to try and Astral was the only god I knew of who was able to do something like this without meaning it," Aria pleaded, she dragged herself to the altar pedestal along the goblin ladder but she fell down once on top.

Alvic did not reply so Aria continued, "You were slowly dying, nobody prays for honour anymore. They just pray for victory, luck and trickery. You never accepted those things were more important in battle and the armies you patronised kept losing every single time until the humans started to call you the god of losing. But you know this. I just hope you will finally see that honour won't matter if you are dead."

Alvic did not reply but his body started to solidify into a metallic statue that fully covered Astral's statue.

"Don't you dare to ignore me," Aria yelled but the statue looking thing gave no response.

"Buntik found a fuck-hole," came a shout behind Aria. A goblin cock was soon pushed into her ass. After Alvic it felt so small but there was a strange feeling of warmness in it and Aria's body squeezed on it almost harder than the goblin her shapely butt.

"Haha, please just embrace it," Aria muttered.

"Buntik embracing, Buntik using fuck-hole," came announcement behind Aria. The goblin's thrusting was giving the same consideration to her than a hole in a wall but Aria was still able to feel her clit getting hard and wet.

"My body likes goblins now," Aria voiced in a weary tone.

"Stop giving your seed to that annoying woman," came Astral's yell. She appeared from green fires next to Aria and kicked the goblin away.

"You here?" Aria whimpered.

"It took a while but that green fire thing you showed me let me leave even from that weird god's grasp. Though it would have been better if you had told me how it worked. I barely know how I did it," Astral voiced.

"He is not weird," Aria muttered.

"Can you finally answer my question?" Astral insisted.

"Astral, order him to wake up!" Aria suddenly yelled. Her eyes dilated and she looked around.

"He is able to sleep?" Astral asked back.

"Aargh, you are all useless!" Aria screamed and disappeared in a puff of green fire.

"Isn't that a bit unfair. I just want somebody to answer my questions," Astral muttered to herself.

"Alvic... just keep doing what you are doing," Astral said. She turned around to the gathering goblin horde around the altar.

"Listen up, you guys will be giving those sweet cocks with tasty sauce to me directly. Understood?" Astral commanded.

The crowd cheered in unison. Expect the ones who were too busy railing at the willing elf to even pay any attention.

** * **

"Only my true fans understand me. All those damn weird people keep coming and going without answering my damn questions and stealing my sweet stuff," Astral complained to a group of goblins while she was sitting on her stone throne.

The strange mirror the dark fairy had given to Astral was left of her. She kept looking at it to make sure she had not started to drool or anything else improper. It was a constant struggle but she had been getting better at controlling herself when it came to those things. At least on the outside.

"Are you feeling hard yet?" Astral suddenly asked. The question was aimed at the goblins who were sucking at her feet. They gave no answer and just kept doing the task. Astral moved her legs but the goblins kept hanging onto them and their cocks still looked flaccid.

"It sure is good now that the statue is blocked you became more productive but why did that Wizwat guy need to take most of the goblins with him to carry more stones to my house," the seed hungry Goddess complained. Those that surrounded her were barely a hundred and not enough to keep a constant stream going on for long. Most of them were even sleeping due to the exhaustion caused by the demanding Goddess.

The house meant for Astral was currently a set of large rock's which were slowly piled up by the goblins. It took several days for them to get just one new stone to the village. The King Grunk was the primary lifting power but the rest at least tried to look like they were helping with the car-sized rocks.

"I'm not sure if this actually helps you to get more seed faster... wait, who is that guy?" Astral voiced. She stood up and kicked the goblins away from her feet. The being she saw was a large and red male-like creature who stood in the middle of the sleeping goblins.

"Greetings to you, the most beautiful and graceful being in this land if not in the world," the monstrous creature with sharp teeth voiced with an elegant bow. The way he acted did not fit for his vulgar and naked appearance.

"Why did none of you tell me we have a visitor.. oh right I told none of you to speak." Astral's words turned into a mutter in the middle of her words.

"Do not blame your slaves graceful one. You spotted me only moments after I arrived," the demon exclaimed with a bow.

"They are not my slaves," Astral muttered.

"My apologies. It doesn't matter to me what these lesser beings are called," the demon voiced in a more polite tone that his words indicated.

"Well, it matters to me," the Goddess burst. Though she almost immediately looked like she was regretting her words.

"Of course, as their god, it's only natural that you care about your loved beings," the demon pondered.

"I don't love them. I mean I do... they are my fans... What do you want?" Astral's words went from muttering into a threatening shout.

"I came to invite you to a gala hosted by my master the great Demon Lord Bunatal," the demon said with another bow.

"Demon Lord? He is evil right?" Astral asked. She leaned forward on her throne.

"Who of us are truly good? But I assure you he is a very respected and gracious Demon Lord who loves his subjects as much as you do." The demon gave a weird smile with his sharp teeth.

"I don't... I mean... How long it takes and is it in a building? Are there real servants? Hows the food?" Astral's words turned more excited as she thought of all the possibilities. Even images of a hall full of red muscular humanoids in suits came into her mind.

"It's far easier if I simply show you." The demon turned sideways and a large doorway opened that lead to a massive hall full of all kinds of strange and diversely shaped creatures. Not to mention the hall itself looked extremely strange like it was made of pink goo.

"Well, since I was invited I should at least make an appearance," Astral voiced. She stood up and walked straight through the portal attracted by what she felt.

"Benevolent Goddess Astral of Graceful Desires has arrived," boomed in the hall the moment Astral's body had fully entered into it.

Nobody in the hall wore anything that looked like clothes and there were no tables nor chairs. Just pools of red liquid where demons were bathing or sitting by the side.

The large grey demon sitting at the end of the hall on a red goo throne immediately stood up to exclaim, "Greeting. I'm so delighted you accepted my invitation."

"I would like to express my gratitude of being invited... to such a luxurious gala." Astral had to gulp down her saliva mid-sentence. More and more strange vibrator like cocks were coming to her view and most of the demons had highly defined muscles.

"Please come to sit next to me. I will treat you as my guest of honour," Lord Bunatal said. Another throne-like red goo thing rose from the ground next to him. He smiled with his very wide row of sharp teeth.

Astral walked through the hall with steady and calculated steps like she was on a red carpet going to an award ceremony. She felt all the demons staring at her and by the time she sat on the goo throne she immediately crossed her legs to hide her Goddess-Nectar leaking nethers.

"I have to say to you, you look so delightfully beautiful. It brings great blessings for my court for you to be here," Bunatal voiced with a head bow. His body was more of a mass of grey flesh than muscles but Astral still had to focus on looking into his yellow eyes not to smile to his large flesh cock.

"Thank you. It truly is an honour," Astral almost whimpered. She had only now realised what had attracted her to come so quickly. The entire hall was oozing with lust that had overwhelmed even the Lust Goddess's senses.

The Demon Lord leaned in to whisper to Astral, "You came just before the next act was going to start. I'm sure you will enjoy it."

Now that Astral was at the end of the hall she realised that most of it was slightly upward tilted so that every pool had a clear vision to the empty stage in front of the goo throne dais.

"Next on the stage, the harmonious miracle elfs one with lust," came again the booming voice that had announced Astral's arrival.

Two blond haired elfs came crawling into the hall's stage from an opened teleportation gate. They were chained to dog-sized red demon creatures one for each. The elfs kept dragging them all the while the demons were just focusing on sinking their cocks into them.

Bunatal leaned in to whisper to Astral again, "Don't they look beautiful. I trained them myself."

The elfs had lust twisted drooling smiles with glazed eyes. They were moving on the stage in a circle and all of the lust in the hall was aimed at them. Just feeling it made Astral constantly gulp down her own saliva.

"Just look at their expressions. The way these two express their emotions is so pure. Elfs truly are some of the most refined creatures." Bunatal placed his hand on Astral's thigh and her legs twisted as she almost climaxed from the unexpected stimulation.

"Yah," Astral yelped. She was barely able to sit still from the overbearing lust of the demons and she was already rubbing herself to the goo throne.

"You truly are the most beautiful Goddess. If there is anything I can do for you just say it," Bunatal whispered again.

"Cock-please," Astral whimpered. She had wanted to scream more but part of her still wanted to look proper to an audience of this size.

"Well then. The stage is yours," Bunatal announced. He clapped his hands and portals opened to take away the two elves.