The New Guy In Town Pt. 04

Story Info
Anthony's mentor broadens his sexual horizons.
3.5k words
4.79
2k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally got dressed and went out looking for some breakfast and some sunshine, the other front desk clerk, the one that didn't make eyes at him, handed him a message. It was from Mike. It said:

Back in town at 9 tonight. Meet me at my house. Mrs. Greenberg next door has a key.

Just reading the message made Anthony's loins twitch. He looked at his watch. Just past ten. Well, he knew what he'd be doing in eleven hours or so. He got in his Corvette and went to find a breakfast place. After filling his belly, he found a beach and spent a good part of the day man-watching.

After that bit of enlightenment- he learned that he could pretty much get laid any time he wanted- he did a little more real estate exploring. After an hour of that, he was just killing time. Then it was back to the hotel for an early supper and a drink.

He shared a table with a college professor from New Jersey. The man was a great conversationalist, knowledgeably insightful on matters of popular music. Anthony got the impression that the prof was purely into the receptive aspect of intercourse, and definitely looking to get laid. Thus, he was just barely able to hide his disappointment when Anthony politely declined his invitation to spend more time together.

Somewhat fortuitously, the men from the Midwest arrived, and Anthony introduced the three, leaving the professor with the notation that he'd certainly enjoyed the fun the two had provided.

He knocked on Mrs. Greenberg's door at eight. The woman was a delightfully zaftig woman who appeared to be in her mid-fifties. She had olive skin, full lips, and dark, flashing eyes. Her almost massive breasts threatened to spill out of her blouse. When Anthony mentioned that Mike had told him she had a spare key, she smiled wickedly.

"Oh, I should have known that a handsome young man wasn't coming to the door for me. You're obviously a friend of Michael's. Oh the shenanigans you young fellows must get into together over there!" She added, just as she handed over the key, "Oh, what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall when you men are carousing around." She said that last bit with a slightly husky edge to her voice, and a wink.

Anthony stammered and blushed.

Once in Mike's house, he showered and prepared himself. That included rubbing baby oil all over his body, from head to toe. He liked the sheen of the oil on his flesh. Then he lit a fire in the fireplace. The candles were next. The big soft blanket was laid on the floor in front of the fire. Music.

Anthony laid down in the glow of the fire, letting it warm his skin. His cock was rock hard, and had been for some time. He took the K-Y and slathered two fingers before reaching down behind to massage and lubricate his fuck hole.

The key turned in the lock at five minutes after nine. Mike entered the room. Anthony was reclined on the nest of pillows. His right hand was on his cock, and he had two fingers as deep as he could get them inside of himself.

Mike didn't say a word. First, the shirt came off. Then shoes. He unzipped his pants and stepped out of them. Then the briefs dropped, exposing the rigid rod that Anthony had been dreaming about for most of the day.

Anthony went to his knees when Mike stepped closer. He looked up and their eyes met. "Fuck my mouth." he said, and slid his lips around the throbbing shaft.

Mike fucked his mouth. And in less than two minutes, Anthony received the reward he sought. Hot jets of jizz pulsated across his tongue, down his throat, and dribbled down to his chest. When the last shudder of orgasmic ecstasy rocked Mike's body, Anthony reclined to the blanket and drew his legs back.

"Now fuck me." he said, almost authoritatively.

Mike knelt between his young lover's legs. Their mouths met as Anthony guided Mike's thick root to his hole. Anthony gasped as Mike's thick muscle smoothly opened his anal ring. A pause, then Mike shoved himself balls deep.

Anthony let out a gentle cry and began to cum. His liquid joy erupted on to his belly. Mike shoved a hand between their bodies, then pressed his cum-smeared fingers to Anthony's mouth. They kissed some more.

Their mating was sweaty and urgent, and they fucked until they both came one more time before separating.

"That was incredible." Anthony purred.

"Yes it was." Mike replied after a few seconds. "It was everything I'd been hoping for since the Georgia state line."

They quietly basked in the warmth of the fire, for a while.

"Mrs. Greenberg seems like quite the lady." remarked Anthony after a lengthy silence.

"Oh, yes. She's a swinging widow, you know. She can suck cock, and she likes to get ass-fucked once in a while."

"A swinging widow? And how do you know this?"

"Oh, I try to be a good neighbor. And she's invited me to one of her swinger parties. I fucked her ass while a couple of people watched, and she loved it."

By the time Mike finished telling about the night at Mrs. Greenberg's, they were both hardening again. They spent several minutes caressing each other's love muscles. Then Mike rolled to his belly and hitched his ass into the air. He reached back with both hands and spread his cheeks. Anthony leaned over and ran his tongue from Mike balls to his scrotum and pucker hole.

He stood and straddled his lover. Grabbed his cock and aimed it at the offering. He delighted in the feel of his cockhead against Mike's opening.

"Yes." urged Mike. "Shove it in. Fuck me like a man."

Anthony had lubed himself up, and only needed to press forward. And he did, shaking with pleasure at the feeling of Mike's body yielding to his manhood. He was thrilled at the sight of Mike's love opening stretching to accommodate his urgent love muscle. Then he was balls deep, and they became one.

Their union was slow and gentle, as gentle as the melding of male flesh can be. A cock hard with lust. An opening made willing with the desire to mate, man-to-man. Together they shared the journey towards orgasmic pleasure, and they shouted their joy when Anthony pumped his cream into Mike's hole, while Mike squirted his own cream onto the blanket beneath him.

Twenty minutes later, they were asleep in each other's arms under the blankets of the big bed.

They awoke to a grey, rainy morning. They also awoke with love muscles tingling and swelling with desire. They started with kissing, while gently caressing each other's cocks. Gradually they shifted, until their hungry mouths could engulf the eager flesh. They sucked at each other gently, longingly, drawing out the interlude. They didn't speak, only communicating with moans of appreciation. Finally, neither man could hold off, and they filled each other's mouths with hot spunk.

Before they showered, Mike got his Polaroid camera, and took a photograph of his new lover, languidly reclining against the mound of pillows. Anthony's eyes were half closed, his smile that of a young man very sexually pleased. There was cum on his cheeks and chin.

They breakfasted naked, and enjoyed a coffee by the big window, watching it rain. Mike got out his Nikon, and gently goaded Anthony into posing for a series of pictures. Most were almost innocent, but Anthony eventually loosened up, and a number were fully erotic, with him showing off his cock in various phases of erection.

After a couple of hours of playful posing, Anthony teasingly asked, "Whatever shall we do for the afternoon?" over his shoulder, while gently rubbing his pucker hole with a finger.

Michael set the camera down and came around so that Anthony could run his tongue up the length of his mentor's swollen shaft. Then he pulled away. "Hold that thought. I'm going to show you something new."

Michael returned with a wicker box and set it down in front of the fireplace. "No peeking." he said when he turned away to get a fire going.

Anthony didn't listen, and when Mike finally had a nice blaze crackling, he turned to see Anthony gazing almost lovingly at one the half-dozen dildo's that the box held. It was one of the bigger ones, midnight black with a grip like a whip handle.

"Oh, that one's my favorite." Mike purred. "There's times I can fuck myself silly with that thing." He came and reclined next to his protege. "We'll do like the other day, but we'll use the toys. We can fuck each other and fuck ourselves, using the toys. Just stop before you come, then start again. We do it for as long as we can. Then, when we cum, it's like a fountain."

That image made Anthony lick his lips. "Sounds like fun."

Mike pulled a rubber cock out of the box. It was a bit bigger than either of their cocks, and even had a set of balls at the base. "You play with this one, and I'll take this." he said, pulling a similar, but longer, one out of the box. "You can fuck me first. I bet it'll really turn you on."

Anthony didn't need any extra encouragement. Mike laid back and hitched his legs back and wide, exposing his pucker hole. Anthony knelt between his legs and slathered some lube on the toy. He pressed the head of it to Mike's hole, and watched raptly as the knot of flesh expanded, then yielded. Mike's mouth opened in ecstasy as Anthony gently slid the toy up into him. Anthony wanted to cum right then and there, just watching Mike's luscious fuckhole swallow the dildo.

Once the toy was fully inserted, Mike's eyes found Anthony's. "You like that?"

"Oh yeah. It's sooo hot. It makes me want to just suck your cock."

"Now, fuck me nice and slow. Pull it out until just the tip is still inside me, then shove it back in just the same way you like to get fucked." As he spoke, just above a whisper, he squirted some lube on his cock and then began to jack himself off in synch with Anthony's thrusts with the dildo. "That's it. Nice and easy, all the way in, all the way out."

Anthony bent forward and wrapped his mouth around the head of Mike's cock, then fucked his mouth up and down in time with Mike's hand. At that very moment, he wanted nothing more than to feel the hot jets of spunk erupting right to the back of his throat. He moaned in disappointment when Mike pulled his flesh away. "Easy, big fella. We want to make it last. Do this for a couple of hours, and then let the dam burst."

Mike stopped stroking his cock, but but let Anthony keep fucking him for another ten minutes, or so. Then he placed a hand on Anthony's wrist. "Your turn."

They switched positions. Mike lubricated him lovingly. First one finger, then two. Then it was time for the toy. Anthony was eager. He knew it would be like a cock, but different. There was that brief twinge of pain as his asshole expanded with the initial penetration. Then the combination of pressure and pleasure as he was filled up. It was wonderful, and he said so.

Mike fucked the toy in him, nice and easy. One handed, so he could caress Anthony's throbbing cock. Gently, lovingly.

Together, they played the afternoon away. Slow, easy dildo-fucks. Stopping before the pleasure passed the point of no return. With each pause, their balls grew heavier with spunk. Anthony imagined the rapturous eruptions. Silver streaks of man-nectar splashed across their bodies. Hot cum spurting in mouths. Or assholes.

Michael fed those images, telling him how beautiful it would be. How their orgasms would be monumental. Encouraging him to imagine how he wanted to cum when they finally chose to cross the threshold.

They kept the fire stoked. The light faded, and candles were lit. Several times they took the time to lovingly run massage oil on every inch of each other's bodies. Every muscle was kneaded and caressed. Hands gently slid across smooth, oiled skin. Fingers, and even tongues, probed the knots of puckered flesh, and suckled on ball sacs.

Sometimes the duo positioned themselves so that they could fuck each other at the same time. Several times Anthony had to remind himself that he wasn't dreaming. That the waves of pleasure he was experiencing were real. That it was with a real man that he was enjoying this incredible voyage of mutual masturbation. That he was masturbating anally, and in doing so he was reaching a level of physical ecstasy he'd never dreamed possible.

They were kissing, tongues dancing, when Anthony knew he couldn't hold back the wave that was building inside of him. They were interlocked, but each was manipulating their own toy.

"I wanna cum." Anthony almost pleaded. "I want us to cum all over each other, so we can lick it off. Then I wanna fuck. I want your cock in me while we can both taste each other's cum! Oh, God! We need to cum so we can fuck!"

Both men let their climaxes run free, anointing each other's bodies with the nectar of their loins. Thick ropes of love cream splashed across bellies and chests. Tongues ran free, licking away the silky, sticky prize. Fingers jammed in holes. Cocks tingling with post-orgasmic tension.

Ten minutes later, Anthony was on his back, wrapping his legs around his lover as he drew his urgent shaft into his slick and eager hole. They made love slowly, mouths locked together sharing the last remnants of the fountains that had sprung forth from their raging manhoods.

Anthony imagined himself looking down on their mating, imagined every detail. From the sweat on their bodies to the sight of Mike's thick root pistoning in and out of his luscious manhole. When Anthony cried out that he was going to cum again, Mike bent his body enough that he wrapped his mouth around Anthony's cock head while still fucking. Anthony jizzed his lover's mouth, and then their mouths were together again, sharing the creamy reward as Mike unleashed his balls deep inside Anthony's hole. It was glorious!

They finally separated, bathed in sweat. They walked, unsteadily, hand in hand to the bedroom where they fell into an exhausted sleep.

But not before Mike told Anthony that they would be attending an orgy on Saturday night.

They slept late, awakening to a sun-drenched bedroom. Anthony roused to the feeling of his lover's urgent manhood pressed against his thigh, even though he was still asleep. His mind flashed images of the previous day, inflaming his own urge His pulse quickened with desire: the need to feel a cock in his mouth or his anus. Or feeding his own spunk to to the hot stud pressed against him, to feel the warm embrace of Michael's sphincter around his cock.

He couldn't help but marvel at how his erotic horizons had expanded, exploded really, in the span of just a few days. From a neophyte who'd never seen another man naked and aroused, to having experienced rapturous joy in man-to-man lovemaking, in multiple ways.

Mike's words of the night before echoed in his mind, too. Fucking with two men at once had been such a powerful turn-on. Followed by the self-indulgent quickie with the beautiful young man at the hotel. And an afternoon of playtime with Michael's "toys." And now they were going to go to an orgy.

Anthony knew he was good looking. Good looking naked, too. What he'd seen in the last week informed him that he'd be gazed upon with lusting eyes at a party of naked men. The idea that he'd be seeing other men have sex, while they knew he was watching, only served to make his cock tingle. When he followed it through to the knowledge that an orgy meant that other men would also be watching him fuck, or get fucked, or sucking a cock made his desires even more urgent.

He slid from the covers and padded quietly to the bathroom. Catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror, he admired. After a quick enema, he used the massage oil to slick up his body. He lifted a leg up to the vanity and watched in the mirror as he massaged and lubricated his asshole. He had decided that starting the day with a cock in his ass couldn't be a bad thing.

When he returned to the bedroom, Mike had tossed the covers aside and was laying on his back. His cock was in his hand.

No words were spoken. Anthony knelt astride his lover's legs and bent down. Both of them moaned when Anthony's mouth wrapped around Mike's love muscle. Anthony reveled in the taste and the texture of the hard flesh. He took in as much as he could, imagining the feel of the hot spunk spurting to the back of his throat. He looked up, gazing into the other man's eyes as he used his mouth to make love to him. His need to fuck was strong, but so was his need to feel the pulse of another man on his tongue.

Michael's hand gripped the sides of his head, pulling him away.

"Don't make me cum. I want to cum in your ass." he whispered.

Anthony took him at his word, but not before running his tongue from Mike's asshole all the way to the tip of his thick cock.

He rose. Moved up. Poured some lube on Mike's shaft. Massaged some more into his love hole. Sitting astride, he guided the eager rod to his wanton hole. Centered it. Set his weight down and felt the thick root slide into him.

"Oh God!", he said.

They kissed. And they fucked. Slowly. Gently. Smooth cockflesh sliding inside a warm, slick asshole. Tongues dancing. Michael's hand wrapped around Anthony's hard cock, jacking him off in rhythm with their mating.

"Make me cum!" Anthony almost begged. "I want to lick my cum off your body while you're fucking me."

"Will you share?"

"Oh yeah. I want cum in our mouths when you cum in me!"

Mike's massaging of Anthony's cock became more urgent. "Cum for me, baby! Squirt it on me! Be as loud as you want when you squirt!"

Anthony shoved his ass down, forcing Mike into him as far as he could, and shouted "YEEESSS!" as he erupted. Squirt after squirt of creamy spunk jetted out and splattered on Mike's chest. "OH YEESS!" he shouted again.

He bent down and hungrily licked up the fruit of his loins, then pressed his mouth to his lover's. The taste of warm, fresh cum was all it took to make the older man explode inside his young lover.

Anthony held Michael's cock within himself until he every vestige of their orgasmic plateau had receded. When he rose away from the impaling muscle, warm jizz dribbled from his hole and down his balls. He loved it.

They relaxed in each other's arms for a few minutes, then showered together. As they stood under the steaming flow, Michael embraced Anthony from behind, his hard cock upright between Anthony's ass cheeks.

"We should save some energy for tomorrow night, now. Think you can go until then without having to cum?"

Anthony shook his head. "No. Once more, first. Then I can wait."

"How do you want it?"

"Like this." Anthony turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, pulling Mike with him. He gently toweled the both of them. Once they were dry, he put his hands on the other man's shoulders and gently pushed him down. Mike sat, gazing upward into Anthony's eyes.

"Just open your mouth. I'm going to cum in it." was his gentle command. "Then you do the same for me."

Anthony masturbated slowly at first, his cockhead just an inch or so from Michael's waiting tongue. His hand moved faster and faster as his orgasm rose. Then he gasped and his cream erupted.

Michael let out an "aaahhh" of satisfaction as the warm, sticky fluid landed on his tongue and lips before taking Anthony's cock in his mouth and suckling the last drops of nectar. Then he used the cock to smear the remaining jism all over his face. Anthony watched and smiled.

They switched positions, and not more than a minute later, Michael's spunk was squirting to the back of Anthony's mouth and on his face.

They kissed, laughing at how the taste of jizz was only serving to make them both horny again. Restraint eventually won out, and over breakfast, Michael suggested he call a friend to show Anthony some properties if he intended to spend an extended time in the Keys.

Anthony agreed partly because he needed something to keep his mind off of what Saturday night might bring.