The New Kid Next Door Pt. 07

Story Info
We explore each other, I take Ryan's virginity.
2.3k words
4.74
11.5k
9

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made dinner while Ryan set the table, we would have a sit down dinner for a change, he even put out candles, wine glasses, the whole nine yards to bad we were only having burgers, I decided to make a salad to go with the burgers, Ryan helped me chop up veggies to put in the salad, I put on shorts to go cook the burgers, Ryan gave me a funny look.

"Ryan I am sure the neighbours would not like me barbecuing in the nude." I said to him laughing.

"Oh yes I forgot Tom your barbecue is on the front step." Ryan said to me.

I quickly got the burgers cooked, Ryan seemed to disappear, when I came in the house he was no where to be seen. I checked the pool, not there, he was in the bathroom trying the toys, wanting to loosen up for later.

Ryan came out the way he walked I could tell he had the plug in, it made him step differently. We took our seats Ryan lit the candles, we fixed our burgers, and I poured us some wine. We toasted to new beginnings. I looked at him I was so into him now, I was sure it showed when I looked at him, I could no longer hide my feelings for him. But being realistic the age gap between us was way to much, all I knew was I was in love with him.

After dinner we sat played cards, then a dip in the pool, Ryan wrapped himself around me as we exited the pool.

"Let's go to bed Tom, I am ready for you now."Ryan said to me kissing me.

I laid him on the bed, he laid there I took in all of his beauty, the long blonde curly hair, the smooth face, the long sensuous neck, the smooth chest, the nipples so perky and pointy, his abs pronounced like a washboard, the trail from his navel to his trimmed down pubes, trimmed so perfectly golden brown, his cock rock hard seven inches of uncut perfection, his balls a tinge of pink and brown, his legs dusted with hair so fine it tickled my lips when I licked them.

His ass a perfect bubble that begged to be touched, to be licked and rimmed, even his feet were so perfect. His toes all straight, his shoulders well built and muscular his pecs perfection, the forearms dusted with more of his golden hair, his hands his fingers long, his nails perfectly manicured, his palms soft yet callused.

"Tom what is it? Are you okay? Am I okay? Can we do this?" Ryan asked me.

I did not reply I laid on top of him his arms wrapped around my neck his legs around my waist, I laid us down in the middle of the bed.

"Are you sure you want to do this Ryan? You don't have too, I am not pressuring you to do this please." I asked him.

"Yes Tom of course, I want you to make love to me, I need to know how it feels to have part of you inside me Tom you have to do this for me Please Tom Please." Ryan begged me.

I looked him in the eyes, I gently kissed him, I held the kiss, then pulled my head back.

"I Love You Ryan." I said tearing up.

"I Love You too Tom, don't cry please don't cry Tom, you will make me cry if you do." Ryan said choking up.

I hid my face in his neck, I was choked up the tears were flowing, I was in love with this young lad now what? Ryan held me tight as I cried it out, he rolled us over, keeping my face in his neck.

"It's okay Tom, everything will be okay." Ryan told me.

I pulled myself together I was after all the older adult here, I lifted my head my eyes red tears dripping from my cheeks.

"What is it Tom? What's wrong?" Ryan asked me.

"Let's talk about it later please." I asked him.

"Okay Tom later it is then." Ryan said wiping the tears from my face.

Ryan grabbed the lube, got my cock slicked up, then his hole, sliding a couple fingers in to help loosen himself up, he pointed my cock to his hole. No way was my cock going in his hole anytime soon.

"Ryan you have to push for it to go in and yes it is going to hurt so take it real slow please I don't want to hurt you ever." I said to him.

Ryan tried again, his hole dripping water and lube on my cock, soon my knob breached his hole, Ryan was smart he took my advice and took it inch by inch. Once he was halfway in he stopped, I was sure that was all he could handle, after a few minutes he slid down more, soon my cock was in he was at the base.

The look on Ryan's face was priceless, it bordered on pain and pleasure, I could feel his ass gripping my cock, Ryan was flexing his butt muscles, he was almost stroking my cock with his ass. Ryan slowly lifted up then back down again, the pressure of my cock in him was almost more than he could take, Ryan continued to lift up then back down, once he found a rhythm, and that my cock was just in the right spot, he was soon taking longer strokes, his hole held my cock firmly, not sure how long I could take much more of this, my cock on the verge of exploding in his ass.

Ryan continued to ride me, slowly gaining momentum, his strokes longer, the look on his face now elated, his cock bouncing as he rode my cock. I held back as long as I possibly could, his ass so tight, the strokes felt so intense, my balls pulled in tight, my cock engorged, I took Ryan's hips in my hands, I helped him ride me.

"Oh babe this is so hot, I'm so close, my cock will explode soon Babe oh my...RYAN!" I screamed.

"Tom I can feel that shoot inside of me, what an incredible feeling." Ryan said to me.

My cock pumped him full, four five streams of white gold, my body rocked, my eyes rolled back.

"Tom I felt that shoot inside of me, that was amazing ." Ryan said to me.

Ryan grabbed his cock, stroked it three times, his knob dripping precum, his cock shot me in the face three times, my cock felt the spasm as he came all over me. I grabbed my tee and wiped us clean. Ryan collapsed on my chest, I held him close as my cock slowly slipped out deflated and drained. Ryan slid his legs between mine, I pulled the covers over us, I shut the lamp and we were both out.

I woke to a soft snore he was tuckered out, it was more than one can take in one day. I kissed the top of his head.

"I love you Ryan." I said quietly.

"I love you too Tom." Ryan mumbled then dozed back out.

I woke at seven, Ryan was still on top of me, his head on my chest, his hands on each side of my chest, he was sound asleep. I needed to pee so badly, I carefully rolled us over, covering him up, I got up and walked into the bathroom, I looked back he was out sound asleep, such an angel, so perfect in every single way.

I peed, then climbed back in, I pulled him to me, he got back on me snuggling in like he had before, I covered us up, once again I was out for another two hours. When I woke Ryan was awake, he just laid on me his arms holding me tight to him. I wrapped my arms around him pulling him closer to me.

"Good morning Ryan, did you sleep well." I said to him.

"Good morning Tom, best sleep I have ever had in my entire life, can I sleep on you every night?" Ryan asked me.

"I wish you could Babe I wish you could." I said to him.

"Tom why did you start crying last night before we made love?" Ryan asked me looking in my eyes.

"Cause I realized how much a care for you, but you and I can never be a couple, I am to old for you, and you are far to young to be with a man my age, the emotions of knowing I would have to let you go one day flooded me with emotion, I Love You so much Ryan." I said to him rolling on top of him.

I leaned in for a kiss, a tear in the corner of my eye. Ryan laid there not moving, just looking at me, I guess he had not realized it too that he and I were never meant to be, we would have this and not much more. Ryan started to cry, I rolled us over pulling him in tight.

"I'm sorry Babe I did not mean to make you cry, but we have to face the facts, even if we love each other we will not be a couple. But know this always and forever I love you with all my heart and soul." I told him crying myself.

Ryan full out cried on me, I held him as he sobbed.

"It's okay babe we can get together when we can, you can sneak over when they don't notice your gone." I said trying to console him.

"Tom it's not fair to both of us, we are both in love with each other why does age have to matter in this?" Ryan asked me.

"Cause it does Babe, it just does." I said sadly.

Besides I knew at some point he would tire of me, looking at someone younger more his age, a guy he could grow old with. Ryan was infatuated with me right now, his first love, his first sexual partner, but that would pass he would find a younger guy. It tore me up inside cause I knew this was just a passing thing for both of us. I really had fallen for him, he would probably be the last man I ever give my heart to.

"Swim?" I asked him trying to lighten the mood.

"Tom can I just lay on you for right now, I need you close to me, I need you to hold me tight please." Ryan said tears in his eyes.

I held him his head to my chest, my arms across his back, holding him tight to me, us almost being one. We laid there for almost an hour, Ryan dozed off his soft snore a dead giveaway. When he woke he looked at me.

"Let's go for a swim, it will change the mood, we still have two days." I told him.

We got up I made coffee for us both while Ryan was in the pool, he was doing laps with his signature flip to show his beautiful ass. I walked out to the back yard.

"You are a total cock tease, do you know that?" I asked him.

"Who me Tom I would never do that to you." he replied as he flipped showing me his butt.

I dove in coming up behind him, I pulled him to me, dam I would miss this, he turned and wrapped himself around me I slowly walked up and out as he kissed me.

We took our spot, sipped our coffees and talked, we had no plans for the day, we would take it nice and slow, I wanted to spend the whole day with Ryan, not doing anything else, I wanted to hoard all the time I could actually spend with him now. Ryan and I enjoyed the day we talked, he told me his future plans, I quickly noticed I was not in those plans, which really did not surprise me. Ryan could see by the look on my face I was a little hurt to not be included. But after all I was living in the real world not some fantasy.

Ryan and I made breakfast, then we would go shopping for a few hours, just for something to do, neither of us needing anything. Once again in the shower I got down on my knees and rimmed his ass, his hole willing to take my tongue much easier, I brought Ryan so close ready to cum.

"Tom I need you in me please, now take me please." Ryan said handing me the lube.

I slicked up my cock placing it at his hole, Ryan took control, he pressed his hole out to accommodate my cock, he pushed me to the wall my cock sinking to the base.

"Make Love to me Tom, show me how a man makes love to another man that he loves." Ryan said to me.

I held his hips, my cock slowly going in, then slowly coming almost all the way out, I was not rough with him, I took it easy, then I upped the tempo, my strokes longer a little faster, with more passion, I ran my hand along his back, my hands on his nipples, tweaking them, I used his shoulders to pull him into me, I reached in between his legs and stroked his cock, he was close, I fucked him a little harder, and a little faster, I wanted to cum at the same time.

His tight ass held my cock in its grip, the strokes bringing me closer and closer with each second. My balls reacted, my cock exploded, I slammed my cock home pushing my load deep into Ryan beautiful ass. With me cumming Ryan's cock exploded with out even being touched, he showered the walls with his creamy cum. I slowly pulled out turning Ryan to face me, he had tears in his eyes.