All Comments on 'The New Kid Next Door Pt. 18'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
Excellent ending

I have enjoyed all of these stories.

Good job!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

These stories were amazing. Thanks so much for writing them. Fantastic. Can’t wait for the prequel.

Tink22004Tink22004over 3 years ago

Amazing story so glad to see Tom found love again and a family. I am enjoying your stories very much and look forward to more stories from you.

FosBoydFosBoydabout 3 years ago

Thank You Very Much for bri ging Tom love and Happiness.

I forgive you for killing Robert.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The pace is off. So much happened in a few weeks or months and was spread out and told in great detail across the first 20 chapters. Then in this last one, it spanned years and relationships developed for all - the weirdness of Ryan and Tom’s abrupt end lingered. No details at all given about Terry and Tom’s anal sex - while every single lick, suck, rim, swallow, and fuck between Ryan and Tom was told in extreme detail. But that was not real love - you’re supposed to see that Tom and Terry are soulmates even though no time was spent getting us there?! Sorry but IMO the shark was jumped as soon as Terry returned from Aunt Mary’s...

SteamboatWillySteamboatWillyover 1 year ago

Great series. Hooked on all of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES