The New Mughal Pt. 02

Story Info
Young man expands his harem with mind control.
2.6k words
4.34
13.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE NEW MUGHAL : PART II

Prologue

Rang Mahal had twelve flats. Out of these, two were occupied by Parvez and family, while seven were on short leases. The rent from these flats was sufficient for sustaining the routine maintenance. By virtue of being the daughter-in-law of the owner, Parvez had right of passage to the entire building, but was not in any decision making position by virtue of her gender and family status (as her estranged husband Feroz had made sure before abandoning her). It was her brother-in-law Yakub who called the shots.

And now Yakub had used his growing mental abilities to start controlling her.

Yakub's youthful impatience was moderately tempered by the weight of responsibilities of running Rang Mahal, the grocery shop in the basement, and College. But his success with Parvez, and the ideas he got from stories on Literotica and his favourite cartoonist Everfire, had fired his imagination.

After the previous day's experience, he had worked out a plan to change Rang Mahal as a whole into ............ his harem.

And he would be the Emperor, like the Mughals of the yore.

********************

Chapter 6

Of the four flats on the top floor, one was occupied by Parvez.

The flat opposite to Parvez's was occupied by Ravi and Smita, a working couple in early 30s. They left at 8 am and returned after dark. Parvez provided them with packed lunch and hot dinner, and fruits for breakfast. They were fastidious in their routine and kept their social activities outside Rang Mahal.

Salim had rented the flat opposite to the lift. He was a 45 years old divorcee, working for a call centre. His 17 year daughter visited him once a week, as per the one day weekly visiting rights given by the divorce court order. He depended on Parvez to provide him with packed meals only. For the rest of his eating requirements he depended on road side stalls or ready-to-eat snacks and dishes. But Parvez would provide hot meals whenever his daughter visited.

Manoj and Bindu occupied the flat next to the lift. Manoj was 38 years old and worked in the military, while Bindu was a housewife. She was a widow from her first marriage, and over fifteen years younger to him. They were expecting their first child in September.

The second floor had only two tenants -- both bachelors. Abhay was an architect working for a small construction company, while Kirpal was employed by a reputed MNC as a sound technician for their branded music systems.

The first floor had one flat vacant, which was the farthest from the lift, vertically below Parvez's flat. The one next to the lift was occupied by Yakub and his father. The remaining two flat had been leased to the local bank for their visiting officers. When occupied, Parvez catered for the culinary needs of the guests, which was normally not more than twice a month, and not more than a week at a time.

**********************

Chapter 7 : 27 March

It was 7 pm. Yakub exited the lift on the third floor, the dog in tow. He had rung the doorbells of the flats that were occupied by tenants one after the other and told each occupant to meet him in Parvez's flat. It was a simple and straight forward request. There was no resistance.

Fifteen minutes later, all the residents, except Yakub's father, had assembled in Parvez's flat. Bindu and Smita occupied chairs, while Parvez and the six men sat on the carpet.

Y : Thank you all for coming at such short notice. Actually there is nothing urgent, but you all are working during the day. Mr Manoj is leaving tomorrow, so this was the only opportunity for all of us to sit together. As you all know, Rang Mahal has not undergone any routine maintenance for quite some time. But now I have taken charge and I want to get this done before the monsoon rains hit us in two months. The lift will also be serviced, but after we finish this first part. This work will take at least two months. For this duration, we all will adjust ourselves in the first floor. One of the Bank Guest Rooms will be occupied by the Ravi Bhai and Smita Apa. The second Bank Guest Room will be for Bhabhi and Bindu Ji. Salim Bhai, Abhay Bhai and Kirpal Bhai, you are welcome to occupy my flat. I and Abbu will stay in the shop for this duration. That way, I can monitor the work force and the hardware items as well. The work will commence on 01st April, so please finish the shifting by then. And one more thing, I will need you all to pay additional 50% rent for the next twelve months.

Yakub did not expect any resistance to his 'suggestions'. And there was none.

Actually there was no requirement for any increase in rent for the maintenance job, as the contractor was going to do it ex gratis, courtesy Yakub's not-so-subtle insistence and Abhay's involvement. In fact, Yakub had also managed to generate funds from a couple of money lenders with young daughters or pretty wives, using his mind altering abilities. This extra income would be used for furthering his plans on creation of ..................... the Harem.

Yakub then let Salim, Manoj and Bindu leave. As Parvez and Smita walked into the kitchen, Yakub sat with Abhay and Kirpal and explained the blue print he had in mind. He then took Ravi to one side and spent about fifteen minutes, weakening his marriage vows and wearing down his manhood, while Abhay and Kirpal were served dinner by Parvez and Smita. Ravi was going to use his management skills in managing Rang Mahal, leaving Yakub to focus on his goal.

When Yakub had finished with Ravi, he approached the girls.

Y : Am I interrupting anything important?

P : No, no. Smita was helping me with dinner. I just told her to have dinner here only today.

S : Yeah. We are just happy that we would be able to spend more time together.

Y : Bhabhi, please pack dinner for Abba and me. That way, you will have some respite, and more company.

P : Would you, Yakub? Gee, thanks!!

As Parvez prepard the hot case, Yakub focused his attention on Smita.

Y : Smita Apa (sister), you look fabulous in this business suit. But I think you will look much better in a saree.

P : I also told her the same thing, Yakub. I want to become hot and sexy like her. So I was just asking her for tips and guidance.

S : Stop it, Parvez. You are embarrassing me.

Y : No, no, Apa. Bhabhi is right. Men would kill to have an attractive woman like you on his side. In fact, you are right Bhabhi. Apa could give you more than just tips. Why don't you both start a girl's gym and yoga centre here in Rang Mahal?

S : Excellent idea! And Ravi would manage it. I also want to have independence from this 9-to-5 routine. But what about space?

Y : You just leave that to me. (Turning to Parvez) Bhabhi, just focus on learning the ropes from Apa in the next two months.

S : Done. Now excuse me for some time. It is seven thirty. I will freshen up and join you in ten minutes.

As Smita and Ravi headed for the door, Yakub called out to Ravi.

Y : Ravi Bhai, just a minute.

Ravi stopped and turned. As Smita exited, Yakub quietly instructed Ravi to carry the packed dinner and have dinner with Abba. Then he rushed out behind Smita.

********************

Smita had already reached her flat, and was unlocking the door. As she entered and switched on the lights inside, she left the door open for Ravi. But it was Yakub who crossed the threshold behind Smita, and shut the door.

S : Where is Ravi?

Y : (softly) DICK SUCK CUM SUM.

Smita froze, then looked into his eyes...... and smiled.

No words. Only telepathic waves. From a male lust driven brain to a female sex object brain.

She shed her clothes, as he watched. When she was down to her undergarments, he got her to stop. He stared at his newest conquest. She was really sexy!! Flawless fair skin. Fairly large boobs, clad in a black bra that just about covered her nipples. Slender waist, accentuating her flaring hips. Long fleshy legs, taut due to regular exercise. He was reminded of Savita Bhabhi, the comic on internet that he was an avid reader of.

He was aroused. Painfully.

He went to her, grabbed her head and started kissing her roughly. She responded by sticking out her tongue. She wrapped her arms around his waist and pushed her groin into his body. Their two inches height difference resulted in his erection mashing against her lower abdomen. He went berserk, tongue wrestling with her, moaning with lust and grinding his lower body against hers. He was an animal, and she, his prey.

She slid her palms on his buttocks and squeezed. He let go of her head, and reached out his right palm on her left breast and his left palm on her ass cheeks. Now she moaned.

Three minutes into this rough foreplay, and she came. Lightly.

He sensed her knees weakening, and let go of her. As she sagged, he started disrobing. As she saw him opening his shirt, she came forward and swiftly started opening his trousers. As he pulled off his vest, she pushed his lower garments down, and went for his erection. His six inches disappeared in between her painted maroon lips. He threw his head back with an 'aaahhh'.

Now she was the devourer, the animal.

As she engulfed him, her fingers worked over his sensitive cum-sac and penis base. She tongued the tip, nibbled the dick head, sucked the piss hole. Her saliva made his nether region wet, and the sucking turned to slurping.

MMMM. Slurp. AAHHH. Slurp. OOHHH. Slurp. MMMMMMMMMMMM.

Two minutes into her oral ministrations, he stopped her and stepped back. She groaned her displeasure, but he wanted something else. His male ego wanted to hear her submissiveness, not sense it.

Y : Simmi, who am I?

S : My husband, my employer, my master, my God.

Y : What are you?

S : Your servant, your maid, your housekeeper, your mistress, your wife, your slave. Whatever you want me to be.

Y : (pointing at his stiff projection) What is this?

S : My snacks, my meal, my pacifier, my toy, my joy, my ride, my child.

Yakub smiled in satisfaction. Smita rose, turned and bent over the dining table, pushing down her panties and presenting her 34 inch ass to his gaze. Then she turned her head towards him and smiled her invitation to him. He rushed forward and grabbed her 26 inch waist. Dog to bitch -- doggy style.

The door opened.

Ravi entered the flat, as Yakub entered Smita's cunt. There were three 'oohhh's' almost simultaneously, but each was different -- Smita's was that of pleasure, Yakub's was that of satisfaction, and Ravi's was that of surprise. Then silence, for a couple of seconds, as they adjusted their stance.

And then......... the rhythmic sound of flesh striking flesh. Slap. Slap.

And moans. Mmm. Uhhh.

Ravi stood ignored, rooted at the entrance as Yakub drilled Smita with his back to the door. As she pushed her back in erotic response to his thrusts, the dining table inched forward noisily. Within two minutes, her arms were stretched ahead from her shoulder, but Yakub's grip on her waist prevented her from moving ahead to regain her balance.

In a short five minutes' span, his cardio workout culminated in his semen spurting into her lubricated cunt. He fell forward on her back and bit her right shoulder, grabbing and squeezing her bra covered 34C breasts. This brought her also to an orgasm. As their cum mixed in her cunt, she could not sustain his weight, and she slid down to the floor.

Yakub looked down at the bra and heels clad woman, leaking semen over her thighs, and got aroused again. He bent down, grabbed her wrist, pulled her to a sitting position, and put her palm on his dick. As she felt his erection, she opened her eyes and found his one eyed bulbous head twitching near her head. She got to her knees in a fluid motion and engulfed him again. Her fingers worked over his sensitive cum-sac and penis base, as she tongued the tip, nibbled the dick head, sucked the piss hole. He signaled his approaching orgasm by grabbing the back of her head and pushing himself into her throat to the hilt.

The wall clock chimed. 8 pm.

********************

Chapter 8 : 29 March

Over the last three days, Yakub had implemented major changes in the routine. Abba was staying in the shop with the dog for company. They both were provided their meals there only, delivered by Salim. Abba would come up to the bank guest room only once a day -- for morning ablutions. The four male tenants and Smita were busy with their daily office routines, which was now more hectic due to the closing of the financial year. Parvez was being assisted by Bindu in her chores as the hostess of Rang Mahal.

And Yakub?

When he would be out of Rang Mahal, he would be attending college (his exams were approaching and attendance was one of the mandatory conditions for the admit card), or inspecting the items being dumped for the renovation work, which were ordered by Abhay. And when he would be in Rang Mahal, he would alternate between the two Bank Guest Rooms. He would sleep either with Smita or with Parvez. When he would be fucking Smita, Ravi would sleep in the other room. When he would be humping Parvez, Bindu would fill in the gap in the kitchen. Yakub had not yet conquested Bindu physically, as she was in her first trimester of her first pregnancy. There would be time. But Bindu was already a convert, and Yakub would fondle her breasts often.

It was 1:40 pm. Parvez opened the door in response to Yakub's knock. He was carrying the utensils used by Abba for breakfast and lunch. She took the utensils he was carrying to the kitchen, as he went into the master bedroom. She washed the utensils and joined him in the bedroom, where she had already placed lunch for two. She served him lunch as he laid back on the bed watching TV.

Y : (chewing the last morsel) Where is Bindu?

P : (undressing) She has gone to the gynaecologist for her ultrasound. She should be back soon.

Y : (watching her, as he kept the empty plate aside) Have started your fitness routine?

P : Yes. (removing her undergarments) I have met the dietician Smita suggested and taken the weekly dietary chart prepared by her for me. I have also started the body toning exercises. (opening Yakub's jeans) Smita knows a gym trainer in the Mall nearby, and we both will be meeting her next week.

Y : (switching off the TV) Good, good. You had your lunch?

P : (pulling down Yakub's jeans and briefs) No, how could I?

So saying, she started blowing him. Yakub laid back with his palms below his head and closed his eyes, as Parvez MMMM'd and NNNN'd and slurped and licked and nibbled.

While she was at it, Bindu entered the flat. She came into the bedroom and saw Yakub looking at her. She had been fully conditioned to accept Yakub as the alpha male.

Y : Hello, Bindu. What did the doctor say?

B : All is well.

Y : (handing over his used plate to Bindu) Here, have your lunch.

B : Parvez, have you had your lunch?

P : Mmmm. I (slurp).... ammmmmm havinnnnnnn it.

***********************

End of Part II

********************