The New Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the door I say, "it's alright, they didn't follow you, it's just me."

I hear nothing back. Deciding to let her come to, for a minute I go back to my own place and finish dinner.

I send her a text, "dinner is ready in ten minutes."

I get nothing back.

"Are you oke? Forgot what those punk said. They're just kids."

After a few minutes, my phone chimes in.

"It's true."

"What is?"

"I'm a woman, but I didn't start life that way."

I turn off the stove and let dinner be what it is. I sit down and let my mind race. Never once over the last months, did anything like this ever occur to me. I think back to every interaction we've ever had and all I've seen is a woman. I wanted her from the moment I saw her. I've masturbated to the thought of her face, hair, breasts, legs and ass. Everything about her was and I now realize still is, right. I grab my phone and look at the pictures we've taken together. Every shot is of the woman I've been dreaming of.

Then it hits me. I don't care! I still want her.

I text, "open the door," and go outside.

When I get to her place the door is open and I walk through. Brenda's standing in the living room, tears running down her face. Not wanting to meet my gaze, she looks away.

"I'm so sorry. I never meant to..."

I move closer but she shy's away.

"Please don't be mad."

"I'm not."

I get close enough to put my hands on her arms and hold her still.

She looks at me for the first time and says, "I thought you and Nicole might,...."

I stop her by pulling her into me. I feel her breasts on my chest and while looking down at her tear filled eyes I say, "I don't want Nicole, I want you."

Pressing my lips to hers, she meets my kiss. Our eyes close and I wrap her up in my arms. We stand in the middle of her living room massaging each other's lips. It feels just like I'd imagined it would be. Only a little saltier due to the tears. My hands cup her face and I break the kiss. I'm met with a look of ecstasy mixed with confusion. When her eyes open and she looks up however, she smiles.

"I realize this is all new and a bit shocking for both of us, so let me just say that I want more of you. Think about it and let me know."

With that I release her from my grasp and walk out.

Back in my own apartment I look down at the tent that has formed in my pants. I should have worn jeans and not these sweatpants. Oh well, at least she got a physical indicator that I'm willing. My phone makes a new message sound. It's a smiley face from Brenda, followed by, "please give me some time to clean up for you."

"Take all the time you need."

"Thank you."

I change into the clothes I was going to wear tonight, black jeans, dark blue shirt and wait. And then wait some more and even more. She takes her time getting ready, like a real woman. Finally my phone tells me that her door is open. Hedging my bets I go past the medicine cabinet and grab a condom. You never know.

When I get into Brenda's hallway and close the door behind me that decision turns out to be a good one. Brenda has reapplied her makeup and the tears have been replaced by a sexy smile. A negligée is struggling to hold back her breasts and covering a small bump is a pair of sexy panties. The animal in me takes over. I grab her and press her against the wall. Our kiss is intense and deep. Her tongue struggles with mine. My hands grab ahold of her butt and pull her up. She locks her legs around my waist. This, in combination with, me pushing her into the wall, frees up my hands so they can liberate her breasts.

"This little nothing you're wearing is very sexy but I'm taking it off."

"Do as you wish."

The straps holding the whole thing up are cleared over her shoulder and when I pull down the caged globes spring free.

"Dear god! You're beautiful."

She stops me from trying to admire her further with my mouth by pushing on my chest. Then with a wicked smile she rips my shirt open. Buttons fly across the hallway as our bare skin touches in our embrace.

When my tongue leaves the warm comfort of her mouth for a second Brenda moans, "bedroom."

I pull her off the wall and into me. While I walk to the bedroom she's still wrapped around me. Al the way there kissing my neck a pulling my shirt off my body. When I arrive I throw her onto the bed and pull the shirt off my arms. I then help Brenda remove the negligée from around her waist. I stand over her from the side of the bed. While holding her gaze I kick off my shoes, remove the condom from my back pocket and step out of the jeans.

"Don't leave me waiting, the rest too," she says, smiling up at me.

My cock springs free and the boxers fall to the floor. I bend over her and my mouth comes down on one of her nipples. I kiss and suck every inch of her magnificent breasts. When I think it's time I move down. I get a little nervous about what comes next. Kissing my way down to her panties, every other time I've done so with a woman, I'd find a pussy there. Now not so much.

The bulge that greets me, makes me think she might not be into this, due to its lack of size. I keep kissing and feel no less turned on when I put my fingers under the strings of her panties. With one sharp pull their gone.

She's not even half my size. Which makes it kind of cute. I stand up again and look over her.

"Are you oke?"

My excitement hasn't diminished as I bend over again licking and kissing my way up to her. I joint her on the bed, lying on top of her. We kiss, grope and fondle for what seems like hours. During which she tells me she calls it her clit and that if I take it slow, she's ready for me.

I kneel in-between her legs and apply the condom. My cock looks massive compared to her clit. Brenda takes a good squirt of lube and applies it. Taking so much time with my cock that it's not just applying but more pleasuring. When she's satisfied she guides me to her opening.

With a small bit of pressure applied she opens up for me ever so slowly. At a snail's pace I see my cock disappearing into her. When finally, with the sensation of a small pop, my head is in her completely. I bend forward and we kiss, all the while inching deeper and deeper. When I can go no further we share a look. Hers tells me that she's ready for more and I'm sure mine is expressing pure lust. With permission granted I pull back and push forward again. Repeating and increasing in speed and vigor, Brenda begins to audibly react to my naked onslaught.

We two lovers are now in heaven. Brenda meeting my thrusts with a raised pelvis and moaning breaths. Not wanting to seem ungrateful, disrespectful or in any way weirded out, my hand move to her clit and does what it's done so often, only now in mirror image. Brenda stops me and says, "no need for that, just keep doing what you are doing now."

I drop my body onto her and we embrace tightly. Her breasts feel amazing moving under me and so does her clit. My every nerve is tingling and Brenda, who's mouth is now next to my ear, finds a higher octave.

"oh god, oh god, oh god," comes out of her in rapid succession and I feel her, contract around me. Every muscle in her body tightens and her convulsions start kicking in. This triggers my own orgasm. While I feel a wet substance start to flow in-between our bodies, I thrust deep into her with every rope of cum that ejects from me.

Thrusting stops and we lie onto each other breathing heavily. I kiss my way from her cheek to her mouth where her tongue is waiting for me. We spend the next few minutes like this. My cock begins to shrink out of her, while her cum is lathered in-between our bellies.

When we finally come up for air, she says, "god, that was good."

"That was pretty great, alright!"

"You're the first guy to do this with me."

"huh?"

"No, not sex, I mean you are the first guy I've ever been with, that didn't start out by fucking me from behind."

"Oh,.. well. This felt right."

"It did. And is why I came so easily."

"Speaking of which. I think we might go for a shower, before we mess up your sheets."

"Take me there, big boy."

I lift her up and walk to the bathroom the same way I took her into the bedroom earlier. Arriving I first get rid of the evidence still dangling from my cock and then take Brenda into the shower cabin. Before I can turn on the water she tells me she wants to clean something first. Kneeling down, my flaccid cock is taken in her mouth and licked clean of the last drops. She does such a good job, I start to regain form. Stopping when she's reach the desired hardness she climbs back to meet my lips. Under the now running water we make out. When I break our close embrace to turn her away from me, I feel some hesitation. This disappears when I push Brenda into the shower wall and start kissing her neck to knees. When on my knees I start kissing her ass. First cheek to cheek, then deep. I taste the latex of the condom and her. My tongue goes where it's never been before and I can't be more turned on. Brenda stops me and informs me she can't take anymore and marches out of the shower. Confused I'm left kneeling there, staring at her while she opens the medicine cabinet. She comes back with something in her mouth. She kneels as well and puts her mouth over my cock. It disappears all the way. After a few strokes down her throat she comes up for air. I find that my cock has a new latex shield.

She turns around and says, "again, please"

Not wanting to disappoint a lady, who's kneeling in front of me I attack her. Less gentle then last time I push forward, deep into her. In symbiotic rhythm we move as one. Holding on to her hips I pull on every thrust. It might be the reverb of the shower stall but Brenda sounds even more enthusiastic then last time.

"harder!" I'm ordered.

I obey. And for a while I thrust with such vigor I feel I might lose balance at any moment. When my physical condition begins to waiver I change tact. I pull her up by her hair, all the way so her upper back is against my chest. One of my arms goes around her waist. This gives me more leverage to move up instead of in. Brenda audibly makes it known she approves of the new position.

After having her bounce on my cock for a few minutes, I ask if she can cum this way.

"Yes, just keep going!"

"I just ask, because I'm about to."

"Go ahead! I want you to. Please cum."

"Not without you."

I use the hand that was fondling her breasts to grab ahold of her clit and using a motion, I'm very familiar with, we cum together. She freely ejects and I release in the receptacle in her ass.

After calming down again, the rest of our shower is less eventful. She does kneel down again to clean my cock to which I warn that this is what got us into trouble the last time, and if she keeps going we'll be here all night.

"First off, I'd have no problem with that and second, what got us into trouble was your tongue in my ass."

Both of us quite amused at her comment we giggle while drying off. When dry, I hold my new lover close once again.

"What do you want to do next?"

"Come with me."

I'm led into the living room and placed on the couch. Brenda joins me while pulling a blanket over us.

"So, can I ask? Why did you want something to happen between me and Nicole?"

"She is on her way to becoming the forty year old virgin. I wanted to help her and when we talked, you know, girl talk, she mentioned, she kind of liked you."

"So why then flirt with me, so much?"

"I couldn't help myself. You're very cute."

"Does she know, about you?"

"Yes. That was an eye opener for her."

"So why didn't you? You know...."

"I'm a woman and I wanted Nicole to be with a man."

"I'm sorry for that comment."

"Its new to you, you are forgiven."

"It is. Anything else I should know?"

"You're doing pretty good so far. Just treat me like a lady, as you have been doing and all will be well."

"Noted. What about sexually?"

"Again, you did very well the first two times. Maybe be a little rougher with me. I am submissive when it comes to sex. Just make sure, I know you're the man in the bedroom. Oh and don't be freaked out if I call you master sometimes. It works for me."

"Got it."

"But back to Nicole. I do still want you, for her"

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to be her first. You've already proven yourself a gentlemen. You're open-minded and most importantly a kind and generous lover."

"Thank you for that. But what about us."

"Oh, I still want you too. She'll just have to share."

"Ah. Has Nicole ever done anything with a guy?"

"She says, she kissed one once. But I doubt it."

"Then we can't just have sex."

"Why not. We just did. Do what you just did to me, to her. You know, but use the other pussy."

"I get that. But if I do that with Nicole, she'll likely get very little from the experience. We've had years finding out what we like and don't like doing with our bodies, so giving and taking pleasure comes naturally to us. It won't for her. Just picking a night for sex won't work. My penis inside her will be just some foreign thing sticking in."

"So what you mean is, that we need build up."

"Yes. She needs to experience that it feels good to have a man close to her. Touching and kissing. And do you even know if she wants this? She might be out of the whack-a-doo church but there will be some residual effects, like maybe not wanting to have sex before marriage."

"I'll have a conversation with her when she comes back."

"Do we tell her?"

"About us. I'll handle that."

We formulate a plan to introduce Nicole into the world of sex. The rest of the night is spend like new lovers, unable to keep their hands of each other.

12