The New Neighborhood Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dad had a gun, but he would never give me the safe combination, even when I was left home alone. I guess my father had this lingering thought in the back of his head that I'd do something really stupid with it. I can't lie, I actually half agreed with him on that. I really, reeeeally, wanted to tell someone about last night. Leaving out little details, obviously. I pulled out my phones and scrolled through my contacts. My parents were definitely out of the question, at least for now. I knew I would eventually have to tell them when they got home. I continued to scroll through the contacts in my list. I finally chose who I wanted to call, hearing the ring a few times before they finally answered.

"Hello?"

"You'll never guess what I just witnessed last night."

"Well, get your cute self over here and let's talk about it." *Beep*. Of course, I picked up on that offer and rushed out the door.

12