The New Norm 02: Sex Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next 15 minutes, Lola flirted with the young men. Her lover... her son... seethed with jealousy as he was forced to stand by and watched; part of him even felt cuckolded. But an odd thing occurred as Derek continued to witness the scene unfold. Lola drew close to the hikers, touching their arms and shoulders with a seemingly intimate familiarity, and subtly bent them to her will. Her confidence was palpable as if she was in her element while the young men were helplessly ensnared her physical beauty and playful charm.

Derek realized that he was getting aroused watching his mom flirt with these strangers.

But just as he thought that Lola was going to invite the hikers to join them, she devastated them both with another smile, gave each a quick kiss on the cheek and a good-bye, and casually turned her back on them by way of dismissal. Then she took her son's arm and, together, they sauntered off.

"Gee, mom," Derek began glibly. "I thought you were going to take those guys into the woods and fuck them both."

"You sound jealous." Lola smirked; teasing was part of the game.

The teen had several witty comebacks on the tip of his tongue, but surprised himself when he spoke the truth. "I was, at first. Then... I wasn't."

The woman became serious and looked closely at her son, realizing that he was telling her something profound. Neither spoke, but pulled each other close. Other hikers and walkers parted around the lovers as they kissed in the middle of the trail.

It was liberating not having to hide their love and the world was suddenly a perfect place, if only for a moment.

********************************

Sometime later, Lola and Derek finally reached their destination.

They stood atop a cliff directly across a majestic waterfall. As it drained into a small lake on the canyon floor hundreds of feet below, a faint mist rose from the water's surface, cooling them and reflecting the sunlight into a bright rainbow. The sound of the cascade was thunderous, but so loud that they couldn't hear themselves.

Lola exhaled contently. "It feels good to be around water again." Then she gazed at the waterfall. "It's so beautiful."

Derek stared at the woman whom he was in love with. "Yes. Yes, you are."

His mother glanced at him then lowered her eyes, blushing girlishly. The couple remained silent for a while as they took in the magnificent view. Because the trekk here was fairly strenuous, most of the other hikers didn't make it to this point and they were currently alone. But, considering this waterfall was a popular attraction, Lola knew that wouldn't be the case for long.

"I want to take a selfie together before anyone else comes along."

Derek nodded and set his backpack down. Then he and his mother stepped carefully towards a drop-off, and turned so that the waterfall was in the background. "Smile, mom." The young man extended his arm as he held his cellphone.

Lola tried not to tremble like a love-struck schoolgirl as her son pulled her close. He had stuffed his flannel top into the backpack long ago, and the way his t-shirt perfectly outlined every muscle in his body made her swoon. Even the bulging arm around her waist excited her in a way that she still couldn't believe. Even after all this time, it was like every day was a new day with Derek.

Derek snapped the selfie, but it still didn't seem like enough. He pointed to a fallen tree that was close to the edge of an overhang. It was the perfect spot as he'd be able to capture the waterfall, lake, and rainbow all together. "Right there, mom. I want to take a pic of you right there."

"By myself?"

"Of course. I wouldn't want to ruin it by being in it with you."

Lola laughed and settled onto the tree trunk. Derek never knew if it was intentional, but his mother twisted ever-so-slightly, letting her tight tank-top stretch across the curves of her breasts. Then she beamed him her most radiant smile. The sight of his beautiful mother posing in this perfect, picturesque location was almost too perfect.

The young back began snapping pictures nonstop.

"Uh, babe?" Lola asked after a while. "Are you finished? My face is beginning to hurt."

Derek chuckled. "Yea, sorry. You just looked so amazing that I couldn't help myself."

"Let me see the pics."

Together, they scrolled through them. Derek knew automatically the right one when he saw it. "I have to be honest, mom," he told her self-deprecatingly. "I'm going to jerk off to this pic later."

Lola's hearty laughter echoed throughout the canyon as she playfully punched her son in the chest. A lesser being would've felt discomfort, but Derek's thick muscles provided ample padding. "You mean, just like you jerk off to the one you took of me in the shower [refers to events in Chapter 1]? What's the matter, babe? That pic wasn't enough for you?"

The lovers laughed and wrapped their arms around each other, the overwhelming beauty of their location fanning their lust as they kissed.

"I want to make love to you." Though they were alone, Derek still whispered to his mother. And his words were louder to her than the crashing of the waterfall.

"I want you, too, babe. And I don't want to wait until we get back to the resort."

Derek kissed the woman again, and he could feel her smiling into his lips. "What if I just bend you over this tree trunk and do you right here?" Lola giggled, caressing her son's handsome face. He could tell that the idea excited her as much as it did him. But the young man hesitated, suddenly realizing that more hikers would be arriving at any moment.

The woman read his mind and didn't want to lose the moment. "You better make it quick, then."

Under normal circumstances, Derek would've torn her clothes off, like an impatient child ripping wrapping paper on Christmas morning. Seeing his mother naked under the sun always caused an instant erection. But knowing that they were pressed for time, the teen merely bent her over the fallen tree and peeled down her leggings.

Then, staring down at the incredible ass before him, Derek unzipped his pants, fished out his erection that was already fully formed and leaking, and pierced his mother.

Lola didn't turn back to look as she usually did whenever her son penetrated her from behind. Instead, she kept her eyes forward, staring at the scenic landscape as she felt physical ecstasy coursing through her. Outdoor sex was always thrilling to her, and the beauty of nature surrounding them now intensified her arousal dramatically.

"Harder," Lola grunted, feeling the fallen tree trunk quaking beneath her from Derek's sexual onslaught. "Faster... before we get caught!"

Derek required no urging; he knew he wouldn't last long... he did never whenever he made love to his mother. "I was so fucking hot for you watching you flirt with those guys," Derek hissed boldly, but Lola realized that he was actually making a confession. He clamped his large hands on her hips to penetrate more deeply. "I know you were teasing me, but I wanted to watch you fuck them... I wanted to drag you off into the woods and fuck you with them..."

Lola closed her eyes and bowed her head while imagining the scene that her son was describing. It was so enticing that an exquisite tingling stiffened her clit and nipples. "Why didn't you?"

Her words had the same effect on Derek as her body. He growled unintelligibly before crying, "I'm gonna cum!"

The beautiful woman had achieved her satisfaction, so she wasn't upset that their union would only last a few scant seconds. It all part of a larger game, after all. Now she did swivel her head back to regard her son with eyes that were afire. "Pull out and cum all over my ass."

"Oh my god..." He complied.

Lola cackled as she stood up. Her son, however, staggered back as he zipped his pants. He was about to retrieve a towel from the backpack and help his mother clean up when, in a very slow and deliberate way, she merely pulled up her leggings.

Then she wiggled her ass in a way that made Derek instantly hard again before she regarded him innocently once more. "What?"

The young man shook his head in disbelief just as several hikers trudged into view.

********************************

Lola and Derek had never actually hiked before, but they were both fit enough that they were able to complete the arduous 10 mile roundtrip endeavor with relative ease. That wasn't to say that their muscles weren't sore by the time they returned to the resort, however. After a nice hot shower, during which they enjoyed another long make-out session, Lola called the front desk to schedule a couple's massage. Both the beautiful woman and her lover were delighted when they were able to book a session right before dinner.

Lola glanced at her watch and announced, "That gives us about 45 minutes to kill."

Derek instantly thought of the quickie they enjoyed by the waterfall and the knee-buckling blowjob his mother had just given him in the shower. "I can think of the perfect way to kill that time."

He led her to the bed.

********************************

The outdoor spa of the resort was adjacent to an Olympic-sized swimming pool and a hot tub that was large enough to house a small party.

Virtually every head turned to regard the attractive, almost-too-perfect-looking couple as they weaved their way through the lounge-chairs around the pool and approached the spa treatment area. The young man was bare-chested sported a muscular V-shaped upper torso. Perhaps more noticeable, however, was the considerable bulge in his skimpy Speedos that women gaped at and men pretended not to jealously stare at.

But the onlookers looked even more appreciatively at his girlfriend... or was she the young man's wife? The very definition of a "blonde goddess", her long silky hair captured the bright sunshine and reflected its brilliance. And with a tight but voluptuous body that seemed tailor-made for the sexy 2-piece bikini that she was currently flaunting, the woman looked as fit and youthful as her male counterpart.

Lola and Derek confidently strode hand-in-hand, showing each other off.

The couple checked in at the spa counter and were politely seated.

Derek may have been in love with his mother but he was still a teenager at heart, and grinned openly as he studied all the scantily clad women in this area of the resort. And he chuckled to himself as he profusely hoped to be assigned a hot young female for his massage.

Derek's mind began to drift further and he recalled their interactions with the 2 hikers earlier in the day. His grin became even wider as he wondered, half-seriously, if he had time to secretly request a 2nd masseur to surprise Lola. No doubt it would excite her, and the thought of not 1 but of 2 brawny men placing their rough hands all over his hot mother made him want to excuse himself to masturbate somewhere private.

Lola noticed her son's vacuous grin and backhanded him cross his upper arm, snapping him out of his wet daydream. Then she pointed to his painfully obvious erection. "You better pour cold water on that before they come get us," the woman advised, "or you might to poke someone's eyes out."

Lola gravely regarded her son's embarrassment before she burst out laughing.

********************************

The couple did not have to wait long. Derek wanted to shout in jubilation as a pretty redhead approached him. With freckles and straight hair cut at the shoulders, the girl appeared in her early 20's and moved with the grace of a dancer or gymnast.

Derek was to turn and smirk knowingly at his mother when he noticed who had come to retrieve her, and stopped. He had assumed that Lola requested a male for her session and, for some reason, was surprised to see another female standing next to the redhead. The 2nd masseuse was as hot as the 1st. Tall, thin, and Asian, she couldn't have been older than 21 or 22, and stood equally as tall as her partner with black silky hair to her hips. Both girls wore colored shirts with the name of the resort emblazoned across the right breast, khaki shorts, and scandals, and both girls appeared equally wholesome and fit.

"Hi, I'm Reyna," the redhead greeted him.

"And I'm Hailee." The Asian girl inclined her head politely at Lola. "Normally, we'd direct you to the locker room to undress or change into something more comfortable, but it looks as though you're both ready to go." She grinned impishly, making her appear even more youthful and attractive.

Lola smiled at the girls, and Derek's overactive imagination was really beginning to take over. "Reyna... Hailee. It's wonderful to meet you both and, yes, Derek and I ready to go!"

Derek stared lustfully at young women and at the way their tight khaki shorts outlined their firm bottoms as they led him and his mother away. Lola noticed, of course, and merely shook her head in amused exasperation. But the group soon arrived at 2 well-cushioned massage tables that were shaded by large umbrellas. On each table was a neatly folded towel and between them was a cart that contained an assortment of oils, lotions, and sprays. The girls meticulously spread the towels out then gestured pleasantly. Lola and Derek immediately hopped onto the massage tables and inserted their faces into the cutouts.

Lola practically crooned. "I am so comfortable right now."

Hailee chuckled in amusement, "We haven't even started yet!

Both masseuses squirted a healthy amount of oil and rubbed it between their hands. Though Derek was lying prone, he turned his head slightly to peek at his mother. Her face was hidden in the cutout of the massage table, but he watched as she deftly reached behind her back to undo the bikini top, letting the ties fall to the side. Even from his awkward vantage point, the teen could still glimpse the smooth, unblemished texture of Lola's skin and the lack of tan-lines even though she spent a great deal of time in the sun.

Derek feared that his hard-on might poke a hole in the table as he spied Hailee placing her hands all over his mother to knead the warm oil into her supple flesh.

The young man repositioned his head in the cutout so that he was looking straight down. Then, as he felt Reyna's strong hands all over his body, Derek sighed in relaxation. As the pretty redhead commenced his massage, he unintentionally began to doze, caught in that wonderful phase between wakefulness and sleep, and daydreamed about a foursome with his mother and their hot masseuses.

********************************

Had Derek been alone, Reyna's professional prowess made him so blissful that he may have actually fallen asleep during their session. But Lola's occasional soft voice, including her gentle crooning and laughter, commandeered enough of his attention that he stayed awake. Her moaning at the hands of Hailee, in particular, maintained his arousal.

"So, are you both celebrating a special occasion or just here for fun?" the attractive Asian girl inquired pleasantly.

Derek was stunned by his mother's response: "Special occasion. We're sort of celebrating an anniversary."

This time, it was Reyna who spoke. "How wonderful! Wedding anniversary?"

Lola's muffled laugh still rang clear. "Oh, no. We're not married."

Reyna delved her fingers into the muscles and tendons around his hips, and she possessed the uncanny ability to locate every knot and trigger point. But how he badly wanted her to massage something else! "Ah, I see. So how long have the 2 of you been dating, then?"

There was a prolonged pause, and Derek suddenly realized that the redhead was addressing him. No one could see his panic as Reyna waited for a response. He and his mother hadn't prepared a cover story to explain their romance!

Luckily, Lola spoke for him. "We've officially been together 9 months, 3 weeks, and a day," she answered proudly. "I'm so happy, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. And if that's not worth celebrating, I don't know what is."

Lola spoke with a sincerity that made Derek's heart flow with an overwhelming love. The couple didn't need to see as they both instinctively reached out. And a thousand emotions were silently conveyed as they squeezed each other's hands.

"That's so awesome," Hailee responded with genuine appreciation. "I wish you both nothing but the best."

Derek did a quick mental calculation. Roughly 9 months ago would've been the night he had surprised his mother by coming home from college with a special gift [refers to events in Chapter 1]. He had no idea that his mother had been keeping track of their time together.

That was their "Day 1".

********************************
The couple's massage lasted for almost 90 minutes, but it felt more like 90 seconds. By the time it was over, Derek felt completely recharged and looser than he could ever recall. Sitting at the edge of the massage table, he stretched his arms out languidly.

Derek's mother stirred, as well. There was a collective intake of air from nearby onlookers as they dared to hope to somehow glimpse of Lola's glorious breasts. But the sound turned into a low groan as Lola scooped up her bikini top, held it against her chest, and sat up all in one fluid motion. The beautiful woman appeared oblivious to her voyeurs as she reached back to re-tie her bikini top, although Derek noticed that the corner of her lips surreptitiously curled into a smile.

As if Lola was playing a game.

Reyna and Hailee presented each of them with a glass of cold water. "How do you feel?" the Asian girl asked.

"Even yoga doesn't make me feel this good," Lola replied gratefully before gazing at Hailee. "You know how to use your hands very well... and you're very pretty."

Hailee responded demurely, "Looks who's talking."

Derek's jaw dropped in disbelief at the exchange. He was hoping that the conversation was going to lead to something sexual, but to his dismay his mother nimbly hopped off the table and took his hand. "Maybe Derek and I will ask for you and Reyna again."

The pretty Asian girl and her equally attractive partner both nodded; they didn't even blush. "Of course," Hailee replied. "I'd like that very much, too." The redhead nodded in affirmation and stared directly at Derek, who grinned back.

********************************

Minutes later, Lola and Derek were soaking in the hot tub. Though it was fairly crowded, they managed to find their own corner. The young man felt oddly proud and defensive as more than a handful of people openly ogled his mother.

Lola snuggled against her son as they submerged themselves in the bubbling hot water. "Did you enjoy your session with Reyna, babe?"

"Yes, but apparently not as much as you enjoyed yours with Hailee."

The woman purred. "Mmmm... good. Because you're going to need another massage after I get through with you later."

The couple hugged each other even more tightly.

After some silence, Derek finally spoke. "Mom?"

"Yes, babe?"

"Where you actually flirting with Hailee?"

"Maybe. Why, what's it to you?" she sniffed. "Were you jealous?" Then her expression suddenly turned cunning. "Or... did it turn you on?"

Derek grabbed his mother's hand and rubbed it against his crotch so she could feel how hard he was for her. "What do you think?" The people frolicking in the large hot tub near them had no clue about the game that was being played underwater. "I have to be honest," Derek continued. "I thought you were going to be all over her."

Lola snorted. "You thought or you hoped?"

"Both."

"Hailee is very pretty. I thought about inviting her back to our room. Reyna, too. I think that little redhead would've gladly given you a blowjob, Derek." Lola nibbled his ear seductively. "The question is," she whispered, "can she suck your cock better than mommy?"