The New Norm 02: Sex Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raunchy glee gave the woman such an adrenalin rush that she wanted to giggle and scream at the same time. "Say it again!"

And so mother and son played a new game: each time he cried "Lola!", he would buck into her with all the force he could muster, eliciting an ecstatic moan and an order to hear it again. Over and over they repeated the process until their firm, naked bodies were bathed in sweat. Yet Lola continued to demand her name.

Derek had been fucking his mother for over 30 seconds, but knew he couldn't last long enough to bend her over and poke her in the rear like he had always dreamed of. In fact, he even contemplated cumming in her pussy. In a moment of lucidity, Derek remembered how his mother still hoped to have more children someday.

To give her that gift, he realized, would be his ultimate dream come true.

Though the young man was lost in a sexual frenzy, he luckily still retained enough sense to know what a calamity impregnating his own mother would entail. What the product of their incest would be. So Derek did the next best thing.

He pulled out and masturbated all over Lola's glorious breasts.

The woman cackled in delight as her son showered her with his love. Though she would've let him cum inside of her in a moment of weakness, the sensation of his warm semen splashing down upon her skin and almost immediately crusting was almost just as thrilling. Lola squealed in delight as she rubbed Derek's thick, pungent essence all over herself.

The young man collapsed on his mother, and the sticky semen acted like glue to keep their beautiful bodies together as they kissed and held each other tightly.

********************************

Lola was smiling dreamily as Derek embraced her in a spoon position. "That was amazing," she purred.

The teen planted a kissed on her neck and held her even tighter. God, I never want to let go... I never want to forget this moment. As his mother dozed in his arms earlier, Derek had lay awake and continued to dream about fathering a child with her. But he quickly pushed that taboo fantasy aside. "I'm ready for round 12 if you are, mom... I mean, Lola."

Lola's didn't open her eyes as she smiled. To a casual bystander, hearing a son address his mother by her first name would've sounded downright disrespectful, but there was something so right about it. The beautiful woman suddenly realized that she no longer regarded Derek as a boy or even as her lover, but finally as the man he was always meant to be. And though she would always retain parental authority over him, Derek was now as close to her equal as he would ever be.

Lola suddenly rolled to face her son, and they were eye to eye as they touched foreheads.

Derek noticed her naughty smile and realized another game was about to begin. "What are you thinking?"

"You still owe me a spanking."

"What!"

"You called me a 'bad girl' for teasing you, and said that bad girls deserve a spanking, remember?"

Derek's eyes lit up just like his penis.

Lola nodded towards one of her scarves that was still tied to a bedpost. "Maybe you can tie my wrists behind my back and bend me over your lap while you spank me," she suggested mildly.

"Oh, I'm going to bend you over, alright, Lola."

Their road trip may have been ending, but the sex games between mother and son were just beginning!