The New Norm 02: Sex Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teen's tongue practically lolled dangled from his mouth.

"Omigod, babe! You're absolutely adorable, you know that!" Derek shook his head and chuckled, and his mother lay her head on his broad shoulder. "I gotta be honest, though. Hailee and Reyna were wonderful, but I wouldn't have minded 2 hot guys massaging me."

That last part piqued Derek's curiosity. "Oh?"

Lola murmured dreamily as she closed her eyes and fantasized out loud: "2 handsome young men stripping me naked... and rubbing hot oil all over me with their large, rough hands. Mmm... who knows? Maybe I would've brought them back to our hotel room, and sucked and fucked them all night while you watched."

Normally, the idea of another man, save for his late father, touching his mother in such fashion would've made Derek instantly jealousy. But the idea of two men working her over in a steamy threesome made Derek instantly erect. He even found himself wondering: Would I want to be the second man, or would I rather just watch?

It took a great deal of effort for Lola not to laugh at Derek's pensive expression.

Teasing could be cruel, but it was part of her sexual arsenal. And the naughty playfulness enhanced their sex tenfold. Even now, as the beautiful blonde continued to toy with her son's manhood beneath the water, it was finally becoming clear to Derek that this was all part of a larger game.

On a whim, however, Lola suddenly looked back to the spa area where Hailee was already tending to another customer. She kept her head on Derek's shoulder so he wouldn't notice. Immediately, the woman experienced a wonderful sensation between her legs just like she was bestowing to her son. It was an arousal that Lola had experienced many times before, but this time it was felt different.

"I have to admit, I am developing a taste for Asian cuisine, though," Lola commented.

********************************

To Derek's disappointment--- and, secretly, to Lola's--- they were not able to meet with Hailee and Reyna again before they checked out of the resort. However, the missed opportunity didn't bother her. She had endured worse things, after all. Like the death of her husband and a lethal pandemic.

But her son's expression resembled a thundercloud as he steered their convertible onto the freeway.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," he grumbled.

"Now, Derek. Mommy knows better. You're upset that you didn't get to play with the pretty redhead."

"Well... yea... ok, maybe. I mean, I was really hoping to see them again." He sighed remorsefully. "I would've done either one of them for a really, really long time."

Lola chuckled. The top of the convertible was rolled down, and her long, illustrious hair billowed in the wind. It was such a beautiful vision that Derek wished he could've snapped her picture at that precise moment. "I know, babe. I think Reyna and Hailee knew it, too!" But then she started to pout playfully. "But that hurts mommy. Are you saying that mommy isn't good enough for you anymore?"

Derek was too embarrassed to admit it, but he love it when his mother used that tone with him. "No, not at all, mommy. No one compares to you," he responded fervently.

"Good answer." Lola rubbed her son's crotch as if she was petting a dog, and shook her head amusingly at his instant hardness. She glanced around and noticed that there weren't many other cars on the freeway yet.

Lola began to unzip her son's pants.

"Jeezus, mom! What are you doing?"

"I'm going to give you a reward for being such a good boy."

"But the top's down and we're on the fucking freeway!"

Lola was feeling progressively friskier and more daring on their road trip. "Good, babe. With any luck, we'll give someone a show. Just concentrate on driving so you don't get us killed. And don't worry... I'll swallow every last drop so we don't make a mess."

Lola lowered her head.

The games continued.

********************************

Lola may have been born and bred as a small town girl but she had partied enough times in Miami with her girlfriends to get a true taste of city life. However, even Miami didn't compare to the concrete jungle of New York City. The countless pedestrians and commuters clogging the streets instilled an immediate sense of claustrophobia, but more noteworthy was the positive sense of diversity. It seemed as though each city block was a country onto itself that blended together seamlessly. And the giant skyscrapers that reached to the heavens like metal spires... they were equally as awe-inspiring as the mountains that they had just left.

The ambiance of their new hotel, located in the heart of Times Square amidst in insane amount of hustle and bustle, could not have contrasted more with the secluded bungalow in the Pocono Mountains. Situated on a congested street and wedged between 2 commercial buildings, the hotel was too small to contain a swimming pool or hot tub, and miniscule in size compared to their previous luxury resort. In fact, their lodging was essentially a small room that contained a kitchen, bedroom, and living room with an adjoining bathroom.

Just as they did after checking in at the Pocono resort, the couple didn't linger and immediately wandered into Times Square.

Lola and Derek navigated through the crowded streets on a self-guided walking tour, meandering through the busy streets congested with other tourists and city denizens. After perusing the endless shops and even several museums, they were fortunate enough to purchase last-minute tickets for a sold-out Broadway show. Lola was amazed that she and her son were able to pack so much into only a few short hours, but was aware that they had barely scratched the surface of what New York City had to offer.

Several hours after dining in a busy eatery in Times Square, they found themselves in a crowded nightclub just down the street from their hotel.

Lola fidgeted uncomfortably. Derek had surprised her with a dress that he had begged her to wear tonight, and it was, expectedly and almost humorously, skintight and provided less coverage than a towel wrapped around her waist. The dress was made of silvery fabric that sparkled even in the dimmest light, sleeveless, strapless, and extremely short, exposing a great deal of skin which was Derek's intention, his mother surmised.

Lola reached across the table where they sat and squeezed her son's hands. He returned the gesture and gazed at her adoringly. She did, however, notice that his eyes drifted toward her ample cleavage. She looked down at herself and commented self-consciously, "I feel like I'm about 10 years too old to wear this dress."

"You look beautiful, mom. More beautiful than anyone or anything I've ever seen. In fact, judging by the way everyone has been gawking at you, I'd say that they share the same sentiment."

Lola blushed, making her somehow appear more stunning to her son... and to anyone else who was fortunate enough to be looking at her. She suddenly grabbed his arm and stood. "Come on, babe. This girl wants you to dance with her."

Derek wasn't much of a dancer; more accurately, he wasn't a dancer, at all. However, it wasn't due to a lack of skill that kept him rooted in place on the dancefloor. The young man was entranced as Lola gyrated sensually before him. The dull thumping of the bass, the stale air, and the endless revelers bumping into him didn't even register as Derek focused on his mother and her sexy serpentine gyrations.

Lola weaved her hands overhead as her entire body slithered, and knew that her son was spellbound. But this was part of the game: performing for him and stirring the pot, making him so aroused that he could barely contain himself. Lola suddenly spun and pressed into him, but she never stopped dancing. She continued to twist and writhe seductively, rubbing her firm bottom against her son's burgeoning erection. The beautiful woman was well aware that she could make Derek explode with just a shake of her ass, but continued to toy with him.

Derek, of course, didn't mind. He deliberately jutted his hips forward, wanting his mother to know how hard he was for her... wanting her to feel it. Wrapping his muscular arms around her waist from behind, he pulled Lola even tighter to him. Slowly, Derek slid his hands upwards until he cupped his mother's ample breasts, and the fabric of the dress was so thin that it was as though he was touching her flesh directly.

Lola's arms were still weaving overhead, but they suddenly encircled Derek's neck. Twisting her head back, Lola brought her son close to kiss him madly. Their murmurs and sighs were drowned out on the dancefloor.

Though a sea of partygoers swirled all around them like a violent whirlpool, the incestuous lovers held each other tight as they stood still like the eye of a storm, the beating of their hearts louder than the blaring music.

********************************

Derek playfully nuzzled his mother's neck and snuggled against her as she sat across his lap. They had been at the nightclub for hours, and the young man was exhausted from all the dancing. However, Lola only seemed to become more energized as the night wore on. Perhaps it was the considerable amount of alcohol that she had consumed or the fact that she was the object of desire for virtually every man--- and many women--- in the establishment that provided her with a shot of adrenaline.

Whatever was reason, the teen didn't care. After her husband's death and having to suffer through a deadly pandemic, Lola deserved happiness. It was good to see his mother so carefree and happy again. That, and her safety, was all he cared about.

His thoughts drifted to their encounter with the 2 hikers and then to the Lola's threesome massage fantasy.

Lola remained on her son's lap for a moment longer before rising. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were slightly glossy from all the shots and drinks. Derek, in contrast, was completely sober.

At 18 years old, he was still under the legal drinking age, after all.

His mother smiled, and Derek immediately wanted to pull her back onto him. In fact, he would've liked to bend her over the stool where he currently sat and fuck her in front of the entire nightclub. He was developing a taste for voyeurism and exhibitionism, the young man realized. But Lola snapped him out of his reverie. "I'm going to go freshen up in the ladies' room. When I come back, I expect you to take me onto the dancefloor again."

Derek groaned inwardly because he was exhausted, but smiled back. "Of course. I'll be waiting."

His eyes followed his mother's ass as she disappeared into the crowd.

"Holy fuck. Your girl is hot as hell!"

Derek turned to the sound of the voice. Seated alone at the table next to him was a young man no older than 21. He wore a sport coat over an unbuttoned white-collared shirt, and nice slacks and shiny black shoes. His curly hair was jet-black and somewhat disheveled in appearance, as if he was the lead singer of a rock band. About his mother's height, he was tall with an average medium build and possessed a rugged square jaw that was cleanly shaven. Judging by the olive complexion, Derek surmised that he was either Italian or Spanish.

Derek also noted that the stranger was slightly drunk just like Lola.

Derek's eyes narrowed as he stared the speaker down. But the young man held up his hand in a placating gesture and grinned sheepishly. "No disrespect intended. But I didn't think girls like her actually existed. She is superhot!"

There was something about the young man's easygoing manner that was disarming. He was also notably very handsome. "Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment," Derek replied slowly. He slowly lowered his guard but still wouldn't accept any insults to his mother.

The young man held out his hand. "I'm Donner."

"Donner, nice to meet you. I'm Derek."

"I hope you don't mind, dude, but I've been watching your girl dance all night."

"Oh?" Derek found himself tensing up again.

"Funny thing. My buddies all left this place to go to a strip club, but that's not my thing. So I stayed here hoping to get laid." He laughed in embarrassment but continued quickly without appearing to draw a breath. "But I swear to God, man, I know your girl is finer than anything my friends are paying for right now. And the way she moves in that fucking dress... my God..." Donner suddenly became serious and looked Derek in the eyes. "No disrespect intended," he repeated. Then Donner added with sincerity, "But I just wanted to tell you that you're a very lucky man."

Derek nodded appreciatively. He thought of his mother's overwhelming beauty as well as the way she had fawned over him throughout his childhood... throughout his entire life. She had always been there for him. "Thank you. I know that. I... I've always known that."

There was a deeper meaning to his words that Donner would've never guessed.

Derek's heart began to beat rapidly as an idea formed in his mind. It so crazy that he couldn't believe that he was even considering it. But at this point, could anything be that much more extreme than having sex with his own mother?

Besides, the whole purpose of this road trip was to make Lola happy and introduce her to new things.

Donner shifted uncomfortably as the hulking stranger scrutinized him intently. "Well... uh, I didn't mean to bother you, bro. Just wanted to give you props. Please give your sexy girl my compliments."

"Hold on, Donner. I have a proposition for you..."

********************************

When Lola returned, she was surprised to find a handsome stranger standing next to her son. He was a handsome boy, older than Derek but still just a boy, and his wide-eyed look of uncertainty was the polar opposite of her son's radiating confidence, though equal in intensity.

Lola was very curious.

"So, babe," she began glibly. "Did you make a new friend while I was gone?"

Derek was about to say "mom" but caught himself at the last moment. "This is Donner, and we have a proposition for you..."

********************************

An internal alarm blared in Donner's mind. He couldn't believe the current situation that he found himself in. Am I being scammed? Am I about to get mugged and beaten? These were the questions that raced through his mind as he reached for the hotel room door.

What the fuck am I doing here?

But Donner knew the answer: he was here because of Lola.

When he first glimpsed the hot blond working the dancefloor as if she was a professional stripper, he knew that there was something unique about her beyond her otherworldly good looks. Donner was fairly buzzed when he had made his comments to Derek; he probably wouldn't have been so bold, otherwise. But when Derek laid out his proposal, Donner couldn't believe it. And he was even more stunned when the hot blonde agreed, after a considerable amount of convincing from her boyfriend. Perhaps it was a ruse for something sinister, but Donner was willing to take that risk for the ultimate reward.

To be with Lola.

He turned the doorknob and entered to discover the couple already fucking like crazy.

********************************

Lola was already fucking her son hard when Donner quietly padded into their hotel room, straddling Derek as he sat motionless on an armless chair. Though they were mashed together so tightly that his face was buried between her luscious breasts--- Derek's thick arms were wrapped around her body in a bear hug--- the stunning blonde was still afforded enough movement to bounce deep and hard on her son's lap as she rode him like a cowgirl.

Lola was currently content to do all the work.

Donner stared at steamy scene with his mouth agape. When the beautiful couple invited him to their room, he was expecting to be scammed. After all, things like this just didn't happen in real life. In cheesy porn movies, perhaps, but not in real life.

But this was real!

The naked couple fucked for a few more minutes, their moans and passionate cries growing progressively loud, when Derek happened to look around Lola's shoulder and finally noticed him. The hulking man immediately whispered into her ear. Lola turned to regard Donner and though her sensual gyrations slowed, they didn't completely stop.

Donner turned his attention from the couple to the girl herself. The way she twisted to look back at him stretched her firm breasts even tauter, and his lower jaw dropped even further. He could only marvel at the beautiful creature as he remained rooted in place.

"Donner," Derek greeted him quietly. He had barely moved as Lola rode him, but was still bathed in sweat. "We were beginning to think that you weren't going to show up."

"Come in. And... um, would you mind closing the door?" The hot blonde's body glided to a stop as she spoke, and there was a notable trace of humor in her expression.

Donner suddenly realized that he was still standing in the open doorway. He swore, quickly stepped inside, and slammed the door shut with greater force than intended. When he turned back around, the couple was staring at him intently.

Slowly, Lola commenced riding her man, but her eyes never strayed from Donner. Her expression was hard, and the newcomer wasn't sure if she was simply sizing him up or wary of his presence. But he took a timid step closer.

"May I touch you?" Donner couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth, and his voice trembled with nervousness. But this unexpected situation called for boldness.

Lola swiveled back to her son. Though Donner couldn't see, her eyes were wide and questioning. Derek froze, trying to determine what his mother was trying to communicate, when it suddenly struck him like a slap to the face.

She was seeking his permission.

An overwhelming love for Lola instantly pervaded Derek's entire beginning, so much that it physically hurt in a very wonderful way. He gazed at her flawless face, and his mother suddenly appeared so young and vulnerable that he immediately experienced the need to protect her and look after her... to make her happy in whatever way he could.

"I want this. For us. For you," Derek told her so softly that their guest couldn't discern the words despite the fact he was standing only several feet away.

Lola's smile was like the sun, and that was all Derek needed; he nodded at Donner.

As the newcomer approached woodenly, Derek instructed his mother, "Turn around so he could see you."

Authority emanated from Derek's voice which both surprised and thrilled Lola. She loved it when he assumed command. Lola immediately dismounted him, temporarily feeling a pang of loss as his thick cock slipped out of her pussy, but turned and whimpered as she planted herself once more.

Now Lola was impaled in reverse cowgirl on her son's lap and staring directly at Donner.

Donner stepped before her and slowly reached out with a shaky hand. However, though he wanted this beautiful girl more than anything, his fingers stopped just inches away from her flesh. His questioningly look was a sign of respect.

"It's ok, hon," Lola encouraged him gently. "You can touch me."

It was like touching pure perfection. "My god, your tits are fucking perfect."

Derek leaned into his mother's ear. "You are fucking perfect," he corrected with a throaty growl. "Now take off his pants and pull out his cock."

Lola's eyes became as wide as saucers and her cheeks darkened. "Babe!" she exclaimed in a strangled tone. But Donner watched as the hulking man nuzzled his nose playfully into her neck, causing Lola to squeal girlishly and squirm.

Donner's cock bulged painfully in his pants.