The New Norm 02: Sex Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it," Derek egged his mother on. "You know you want to. You know you want to perform for me. And I want to watch."

Lola smiled shyly up at Donner. "Are you sure you're ok with this?"

Donner almost laughed hysterically. Of course I'm ok with this! But there was something special about Lola and though he could barely keep his hormones in check, the awe and reverence he felt for her overrode his baser needs. "I'm ok with this if you are," he stated with grave sincerity.

Lola peered back at Derek one final time, and he nodded. Then the beautiful blonde unzipped Donner's pants and fished out his fully formed erection. She licked her lips when his manhood was finally revealed.

"Oh fuck," Donner moaned. The hot blonde had done barely more than touch him, but it was electric.

"That's good," Derek intoned with satisfaction. He began pumping his pelvis upward into his mother, slowly penetrating her as she remained on his lap. "Stroke him... stroke him good... get him nice and hard... just like the way you like it."

Lola grinned mischievously. "I'm not sure who's enjoying this more, babe: you or me."

"Oh, I think this is going to be mutually beneficial for all of us... all three of us." Derek looked hard at Donner, who nodded in understanding.

Lola was going to be their center of attention--- their entire world--- tonight.

As the hot blonde commenced an exquisite handjob, Donner continued playing with her breasts, fondling and squeezing them. They were perfect in every way imaginable: perfect in perfect in size, perfect in shape... perfect to touch.

"That's it... good... now take him into your mouth and suck his cock."

This time, however, Lola didn't ask for permission or even blush. She merely winked at Donner, opened her mouth wide, and coolly ingested him.

"Ooohhh... fffuuuccckkk!" Donner's moan was rapturous and prolonged.

Derek chuckled. His mother had given him enough blowjobs for him to understand the pure bliss that Donner was experiencing right now. He continued to thrust into her. "Suck him good. Give Donner a blowjob that he'll never forget."

Lola's murmur of affirmation sent a pulse through Donner's cock that almost caused him to orgasm instantaneously. The young man hastily unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it aside. Simultaneously, Lola assisted him in lowering his pants and underwear to the ankles. She never broke her oral stride even as he stepped out of his clothes while Derek continued fucking her.

Derek was captivated as he watched another man's penis sink into his mother's throat from up close. God, what a view. "Show me how deep you can take him. Make me proud... yes... yes, that's it... YES... god, I fucking love watching you suck cock."

Donner couldn't believe what he was hearing! But Lola slowly inched her head forward until her face was flush against his hips, and calmly deepthroated him like a pro. The young man couldn't believe how easily he slid into her mouth... more easily than a hot knife through butter. It was as if Lola's throat was specially made for his cock!

After she slurped and gurgled on Donner for a bit, the beautiful blonde attempted to pull back. However, Derek instantly placed his palm on the back of her head and applied gentle but firm pressure, effectively keeping her throated. "Oh no, not yet," he told his mother. "You're not getting off that easily."

Donner was trying, for all the world, to keep still, allowing Lola to set the pace since he was still unsure what she and her man wanted. But whatever game they were playing intensified his own primal need, and he gripped the hot blonde's head between both hands and pumped into her face. He could feel Derek's intense gaze and felt Lola's guttural cooing all the way at the back of her throat. Although it was taking superhuman effort not to blow his load, Donner realized that he couldn't hold out much longer.

Derek asked abruptly, "Do you want her pussy?"

"Yes," Donner choked.

"Good. Because it's my turn for her throat." Derek tapped his mother on the side, and Donner stepped back as she broke off. A glistening glaze coated his erection like a cocoon, and a tendril of precum and saliva stretched from Lola's chin. However, she coolly sucked it into her mouth and licked her wet lips clean.

"Fuck," Donner swore in disbelief.

Derek slapped his hands on his mother's hips and, not all that gently, spun her around. Then he bent her over, presenting his mother's luscious to bottom to their threesome partner, even as his erection quivered before her face.

Donner then placed his hands on Lola's hips but hesitated when he heard her exclaim, "Omigod, babe! I can't believe... I never knew you wanted this!"

"I'll do anything to make you happy... even if it means making someone else happy."

Derek glanced involuntarily at Donner, who was stunned by the admission and realized that something more profound than he could comprehend was transpiring between the couple. However, the young man shrugged inwardly. He was about to nail this hot babe, and that he was all he cared about at the moment. But Donner still hesitated as he waited for Lola's permission once more.

This time, to fuck her.

As if sensing his thought, the beautiful blonde swiveled her head back to level Donner with a devastating smile; for good measure, she even wiggled her bottom at him. In a moment of levity, Donner chuckled at Lola's light-hearted playfulness as he slipped into her from behind. Her pussy was still warm and slick, and the young man fought back momentary revulsion as he abruptly remembered that Derek had just vacated this same spot.

But Lola's pussy, like her mouth and throat, were too irresistible, regardless of the situation.

Lola was still smiling when she turned her attention back to her son. "Your turn... again," she informed him slyly. Derek smiled as he remained seated in the armless chair. Then he gathered the soft strands of her long hair into a ponytail with one hand. He, of course, wanted to assist Lola by keeping her face clear while she blew him, but he also wanted to watch his mother at her finest.

Applying gentle pressure to the back of Lola's head once more, Derek sighed contently as her throat engulfed his manhood.

Lola murmured and thrashed, sucked and fucked as she savored the feel of her two lovers double-penetrating her.

********************************

Donner woke up to the sound of moaning and forceful movements, and didn't have to open his eyes to know that Lola and Donner were fucking yet again.

Christ, he swore to himself in mild exasperation. Don't these people ever get tired?

Their threesome had lasted for hours. He and Derek and fucked his girlfriend every which way imaginable: they spit-roasted her and fucked her separately while the other watched; they fucked her in positions that even now he couldn't describe and probably couldn't replicate if he tried; they fucked her fast and slow, they fucked her hard and gently.

He and Derek had, literally, fucked Lola all night.

Perhaps most amazing of all was that the hot blonde still wasn't satisfied! It was clear to Donner early in their ménage a trois that Lola possessed an insatiable sexual appetite. Her boyfriend may have been the brawniest man that Donner had ever met, but even he couldn't match her athleticism and stamina!

The young man groggily rolled over to witness, less than an arm's length away, Derek fucking his girlfriend in a more traditional spread-eagle position. Lola's ankles were flailing in the air as they were slung over her man's shoulders, and Derek was slamming into her with such ferocity that the mattress springs actually creaked with each compression!

In fact, the force was so great that Donner hilariously felt himself rolling towards the couple each time Derek thrusted into Lola!

It was a small miracle that Lola wasn't getting torn apart.

Donner considered joining the insanely good-looking couple once more, but was content to merely watch. Truth be told, he was exhausted. Prior to last night, he never would've believed that sex could last so long or that he could cum so many times--- and so hard--- in a relatively short amount of time. He didn't believe that sex could be so good.

And he attributed all that to Lola.

Donner watched Derek jealously. Sure, the huge man had allowed him to have wild sex with his girlfriend, but there was something unusual between the couple that Donner had been trying to fathom all night. He couldn't articulate what that was, but knew that Lola and Derek loved each other on a deeply profound level... a type of love that was hard to find.

The young man sighed wistfully.

Lola and Derek's lovemaking was reaching a climax--- literally and figuratively. The girl cried shrilly as a seizure-like convulsion wracked her entire body, resulting in her feet flapping obscenely over Derek's head. Foul words of lust spouted from her mouth as she scratched and clawed at her lover's back, leaving deep, angry red furrows behind.

Derek's spine arched backwards, and Donner knew that he was about to cum. But, like always, he pulled out at the moment of truth. Strange, the young man thought as he watched the hulking man douse his girlfriend with semen for the countless time. Derek never came in Lola's pussy.

Donner shook his head ruefully. More likely this was some kind of kinky fetish, similar to how he enjoyed dry humping and tittyfucking his ex-girlfriend. Something personal and intimate between two lovers.

Almost like a game... a sex game...

Donner stared into the ceiling and he lost himself in old, fond memories. After some time, however, he realized that it was completely silent in the hotel room. He immediately looked back over at Lola and Derek.

Derek was still lying on top of the beautiful blonde, but their heads were turned towards him so that their cheeks were pressed together as they regarded him quietly. They clung to each other possessively and when Donner looked at them, he knew with certainty that they were completely and madly, unequivocally in love with each other. Though the young man felt a momentary stab of jealousy, there was something so right about the couple.

They were still looking at him when Lola finally spoke, "I'm sorry, hon. Derek and I didn't mean to wake you."

"You two seem to have issues with keeping your hands off each other," Donner replied drolly. He glanced at his watch and continued more seriously, "No worries. I should probably get going, anyway." There was sadness in his voice as he reluctantly rolled out of bed.

"Uh, Donner?" Derek began tentatively, looking back and forth between his mother and the young man. "How about a last round before you leave?"

Lola blushed because she knew exactly what her son wanted: to spit-roast her one final time with Donner. But Donner sighed regretfully. He couldn't believe that he was turning down another threesome... and another opportunity to be with this incredible girl. "Trust me, dude. I would love nothing more than to crawl back into bed with the two of you, but I really need to jet. I'm in a wedding that starts in less than 2 hours."

"Omigod, Donner!" Lola exclaimed. "Why didn't you say something earlier?"

Because I wanted to be with you as long as I could.

Lola immediately flung herself out of bed. The woman was still naked, as were her two lovers as they gaped at her flawlessness. But she frantically gathered Donner's belongings and helped him get dressed without even bothering to put on her own clothes first.

This girl is just full of surprises, Donner thought. Gone was the sexy vixen and the wild nymphomaniac whom he had fucked all night; in her place now was a doting mother hen. It immediately occurred to Donner that this adorable, endearing woman was the true version of Lola, and that realization made him extremely happy, for some reason. In fact, he was even more smitten with her now.

But the cliché was true: all good things had to come to an end.

Derek was holding his mother close when Donner approached him. "God, I hate you, Derek." The threesome shared a laugh, and Donner continued more seriously, "But I'm really glad I approached you in the night club."

"Me, too, Donner. It was fun. Take care of yourself."

Both young men shook hands. But Lola drew them into a simultaneous embrace. "Derek and Donner... my boys..."

There was an odd expression on her gorgeous face, and Donner was surprised to find himself suddenly overcome with emotion. This beautiful, mysterious creature had more of an effect on him than he realized. He tried to tell Lola good-bye when she released him, but failed.

"Babe," she said delicately to the man who Donner assumed was just her boyfriend, "mind if I walk Donner out?"

"Not at all." Lola's son took a considerate step back.

Lola retrieved a bedsheet and hastily wrapped it around herself as she led Donner to the door. Mournfully, with heavy feet and even heavier heart, he trudged after her. And as the door opened, the young man couldn't help but feel that another was slamming shut.

"Good-bye, Donner." Lola kissed him sweetly on the cheek. "I hope I'll always be a fond memory." The love-struck boy needed some closure, and she knew it.

Donner wanted to tell the beautiful girl that she would always be that and more... he wanted to tell her so much more. He wanted to stay. And though Donner realized that Lola and Derek possessed an unbreakable bond, he even contemplated trying to steal her from him.

Donner wondered how he could've fallen so in love with Lola so quickly.

However, the words died on his lips even as the stunning blonde smiled and politely waited for him to respond. God, she's so beautiful. But Donner couldn't express what he wanted. Instead, he lowered his eyes, turned, and left without another word.

As Donner heard the door shut behind him, he realized 2 heartbreaking facts: he would never meet another girl like Lola, and he would think about her for the rest of his life.

********************************

Lola and Derek remained in their hotel room for a good chunk of the day, sacrificing more sightseeing to cuddle naked and enjoy more sex. After relying on room service for all three meals, however, they found themselves in another nightclub later that evening. It was only at Derek's behest that they left the hotel since his mother was STILL feeling frisky!

This was their final night in New York City and the last of their road trip. It had already been more memorable than Lola could've ever imagined, but she wanted to end it in a way that would truly put the icing on the proverbial cake. But how, she wondered. There was no topping the steamy ménage a troi with Donner last night. Though the fit woman wouldn't admit it, she ached all over.

Yet the discomfort felt so luxurious.

Lola watched as her son drank a soda and stifled a giggle. Since he was underage, he wasn't allowed to order alcohol. In fact, Derek almost wasn't granted admission into the nightclub since he was under 21, but Lola remedied the situation by shamelessly flirting with the bouncer. She took a sip of her Cosmopolitan. "You know, Derek, I'm still trying to figure out what got into you last night."

"What do you mean?"

"That whole thing with Donner. I mean, that just came out of nowhere!"

Derek chuckled. "Truthfully, mom. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing. I wanted to surprise you and make you happy. And when Donner approached me to sing your praises, I knew. Then I just let everything unfold and ran with it." He suddenly became hopeful. "Why? Are you looking for a repeat performance?"

"Omigod, babe. I feel like I'm living in a porno that you're the directing!"

Derek looked at his mom wolfishly. Imagining her as an adult film actress was extremely titillating. "You're my favorite porn star," he told her impudently. Lola laughed, but her son rubbed his chin. "Instead of bringing just one guy back to the hotel to fuck you, maybe this time I'll invite 2. Or 5. Or 10. Or even a whole football team. Would you like that, mom?"

Lola shook her head in exasperation, most of which was feigned. There was no doubt that her son had planned their romp with Donner with her happiness in mind. However, Derek did benefit as well, and Lola was positive that he had organized the ménage a trois to get himself off, too, without even realizing it. That didn't make her son evil or selfish, of course.

But Lola still concluded that a type of payback was in order.

"You know, I think I prefer to invite a woman into our threesome tonight."

Derek froze. "What did you say?"

"I said, I think I prefer to invite a woman into our threesome tonight."

"And... have you... been with another woman before?" Derek asked carefully. He was practically salivating at the thought of his beautiful mother having sex with another woman.

Lola answered innocently, "Of course. When I was a teenager. Right before your father and I started dating." She casually took a sip of her Cosmo. "Why, is that a problem?"

"You know exactly how to drive me crazy, don't you, mom?"

"Of course I do, babe. I'm your mother." The beautiful blonde felt herself grow warm and tingly as she remembered Hailee, and suddenly knew how to proceed with the evening.

********************************

It was well past midnight when Lola and Derek stumbled into their hotel room in a tangle of limbs and kisses. They were already undressing each as they crossed the threshold and completely naked by the time they reached the bed. But Derek's erection had fully formed long ago, courtesy of his mother.

They stood kissing and holding each other for a long time. Lola was buzzed, not so drunk that she couldn't control herself but enough that she felt extremely happy and very, very feisty. Her hands explored her son's muscular body as their tongues wrestled. Derek was such a fine physical specimen that made her wet and proud both at the same time. Lola's fingertips glided over his chiseled upper back... she groped his huge biceps that were hard as diamonds... her hands swept lower to grip his firm ass.

"Mmmm, babe," she murmured. "No matter how many times we do this... I love the way you kiss me... and I love the way your body feels against mine when we're naked."

Derek's response was equally as passionate. "I could spend eternity touching you... kissing you. I would make love to you forever if I could." He stared deeply into her eyes with a fervor born of unbridled passion and youthful enthusiasm. "Tell me what you want."

Lola gave her son her most seductive look. Then she placed her palm on his rippling chest and pushed hard, sending him into a sitting position at the edge of the bed. "I want to play a game with you," she purred. The beautiful woman noticed that Derek's erection immediately twitched.

"Oh, I like the sound of that. What kind of game?"

"The kind where I tie you to the bed and get to do whatever I want to you. All. Night. Long." Lola bit off the last 3 words for emphasis.

At first, Derek nearly frowned. The idea of not being able to touch his mother during sex wasn't appealing, but then he recalled how creative she could get when she put her mind to it. He slowly smiled. "I like the sound of that."

Lola kissed him again. "Good. Then lay back and wait for me." Derek complied as she retrieved several belts and scarves from her suitcase, and quickly returned. "Now spread 'em," she commanded. Again, the young man acquiesced, and Lola bound her son's arms and legs to the bedposts.

When Derek was secured, Lola straddled him and looked down upon him. Between her sexy, triumphant smile and her glorious breasts hovering over him, the young man was already in desperate need. "Mom, you're already driving me crazy."