All Comments on 'The New Patriarchy - The Intern'

by Jessmartin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The biggest problem with this story is that you are way off base! This world is headed toward a gynarchy where the women are going to take over and enslave the men, who have for well over two decades wrecked everything with their greed and power. But whatever! If you have fantasies about the future like that, so be it!

mul717ud35mul717ud35almost 3 years ago

You're such a tease. But it's a great start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Way too short and not a good description of the feelings from Loreine when Michael took her virginity. She did not gasp or feel anything during the rape even though she wanted it. Kind of surprised that she was still a virgin at 22 even though she often masturbated herself many times. Would like to read many chapters of the two of them enslaving many other girls and please use more descriptive narrations of their conquests.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Ignore the Anonymous Troll

Some people are so insecure that they can't even let someone else have a fetish without trying to shove their own fetish/hopefully not a truly-held worldview into it. Don't let trolls like that get you down. Keep up your great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous