All Comments on 'The New Principal Ch. 14'

by shudai

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 5 years ago
Somehow

I don't think that bringing Veronica on board is going to be much of a problem.

Good job, can't wait to read the next one and see where it goes with the hot spots (guessing it's connected with the erotic haze that fills everyone, but what do I know).

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fourteen chapters and I'm still wrapped.

Normally anything over three and I'm bored. Not only great sex between interesting characters, but I'm also interested in the progression of the college!

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
Lovely job

Well done once again. I feel almost prescient in guessing that this was going to a harem story with lots of bi-women and college girls. I'm not going to guess anymore though, and especially not about some mystical force that gives hummers in return for... No, not going the second guess you.

Loving this story though, and all the care and attention to detail you are lavishing on it.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Complaints

This reminds me of those adventure cartoons, the ones for little kids. Where they fight the bad guy(s) episodically, supposedly thwarting their evil scheme, but not really. It's all back to the status quo with no progress made.

Here we have multiple new questions asked, and how many answered? That's right, a big fat zero.

He really wants a hot spring. But he shouldn't have one, because this one plumber says so. But we haven't met with the plumber so we don't have any context for that. I can't wait to meet him and have him tell us nothing.

Apparently Jennifer has powers? Maybe? But doesn't? Why on earth would he not ask her about that?

And we know some students were watching, probably those gigglers but maybe not? And we of course can't follow up on that, at all. That'd be much too satisfactory.

The theatre "isn't real", which might be supernatural and might not. We don't know. We haven't really used the power this story is supposed to be about much since getting here. No, making horny girls slightly hornier doesn't count. It's irrelevant to the story to say "He looked into her mind and saw lust. He put more lust there." fifty times.

When are we going to get back to the mind control in this mind control story?

For goodness' sake he still hasn't even figured out what got the previous principal fired! These women are all supposed to be so terrified of the principal's authority over them and not a single one of them will tell him a single thing about anything!

Not that out protag is allowed to keep a secret, oh goodness gracious no. Everyone in the whole story EXCEPT HIM AND US knows everything about everything, including him and each other. We get pushed the "small towns talk" narrative in quite the ironic fashion. I swear to god, my rage doubled when the protagonist pointed this out and then *chuckled*. That's not just putting a lampshade on it, that's cutting up the lampshade and feeding me the fabric. It tastes disappointing.

It's not just frustrating for him! It's frustrating for me! I do not enjoy being strung along with promises of answers to mildly interesting questions only to be insulted and humiliated by proxy for daring to expect said answers!

And there's only so much dry drivel about the administrative affairs of a not-a-university I can take, okay?

A bunch of femdom and no maledom to balance it out. But that's more of a personal taste thing, at least. It does, however, tip this otherwise well written story into the "not for me" category when coupled with all the actual frustrations I have with it listed above.

I will not be returning to this story until and unless I have a strong reason to believe that this story has improved.

shudaishudaiover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks again (and still)!

Thanks for all of the kind words and the thoughtful critiques. For those that are enjoying things, I am very grateful. It means so much to hear from you, especially for those who have read, commented, and voted through the whole series.

And for those of you who aren't satisfied with the story, I am sorry that you don't enjoy it as much as we both hoped. But I still genuinely appreciate your comments and reactions. For the last anonymous commenter, while some of the issues you raise will be dealt with in the future, the story is probably not going to go the way you might like. However, I am grateful that you have engaged with the story to the extent that you have. I hate to lose anyone as a reader, but I do hope you find what you are looking for out there.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
The real spooky thing

It reads like I had written it myself... well not quite, of course, but just so terrifyingly familiar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Comment

First off I want to congratulate you on keeping my interest throughout 14 chapters. As of now I see so many possible paths this story could take in future chapters with twists and turns in each of them. I want to compliment you on building such a diverse set of characters and settings. I am looking forward to each and every new chapter, Thank you for sharing this with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please keep writing more stories, these stories are fun and light while still being immersive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good

Don’t listen too much to the ‘anon complaints’. You've managed to balance the pace of this well and fleshing out the story with the background makes me feel I’m reading something more than just an erotic story. It seems like that anon has never read much of a novel or anything with much depth and they don’t seem to appreciate the benefit of patience and anticipation.

I hope and trust you will get to answering many of these questions as it sounds like you have a good plan. One comment though. It looks like there is a slight lack of tension. Everything is a bit too easy for Lee. In getting things up and going there is no threat. And women-wise, is it the trick that is making them so easy? If so, it would be good to force Lee to grapple with it.

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 5 years ago
One of my new favorite series!

Acknowledging that with everything, there is somebody that doesn't like it...

Its hard to understand the criticism. This has a very unique and compelling story with interesting characters. There's well-executed mystery to keep the anticipation for future chapters high, and the sex is absolutely top notch.

Great stuff and can't wait for more!

shudaishudaiover 5 years agoAuthor
Encouragement

Thanks again for the encouragement. It really does mean a lot and helps me get worked up to write the next episodes.

As for tension, I totally understand frustration with the lack of conflict. Now that the basic framework is mostly in place, there will be some challenges for Ben. The focus will always be on the school's descent into depravity, but there are bumps (as well as humps) along the way.

Thanks again! Keep reading (and voting!)

RandyPopRandyPopalmost 5 years ago
I will certainly keep reading!

I have never been so engaged in a literotica story. Every time I think it can't get any better, it gets better! Thanks for all your fine efforts in this brilliant work. I can't wait to read on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tess

Yup, by this time I'm convinced that Tess is a graduate of this school. Just waiting for her triumphant return as a teacher (or board member) then take her place as the prime dominatrix...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely rates as one of the best pieces of literotica I have ever read!

wombat52wombat52over 1 year ago

HOOLEY DOOLEY what an adventure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershudai@shudai
Now mainly on Mastodon https://mstdn.social/@SDZ (also on Twitter @Daizi_Shu, but that's basically just a placeholder now) Newsletter: https://sdz.happysmut.fans/ I'm just a silly 書癡 who had a funny idea for a story. The New Principal has blown up bigger than I had hoped, a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES