The New Principal Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved up and hovered my face over hers for a moment. Ever so lightly I lowered down and pecked at her lips. She shifted up and tried to catch me. I teased her a couple more times before she started mewling in frustration.

When I finally leaned down for a deep wet kiss, it was almost in perfect synchronization with Jennifer finally lowering her mouth down into Kimberly's pussy.

Kimberly's whole body shuddered with the pleasure. Her eyes popped open wide, then hooded as she focused on the sensations roiling through her body. I kept holding her arm above her head, but my other hand dipped down to tease her nipples.

Now that her eyes were open, I looked deep into her mind.

It was beautiful.

Lust was rolling all through her mind, lighting up like the northern lights. I could see the anxiety had faded into the back of her consciousness. Everywhere else was dripping with sex. Her entire self was ringing, vibrating with sexual energy. I reached out and pushed gently and felt her trip over into orgasm, the sensation running wild through every corner of her being, rippling back and forth through every sense.

Pulling back out, I heard and felt her wailing her orgasm into my mouth in joyous ecstasy. Jennifer was holding tight onto her legs, and I found my hand still keeping her arms up above her head. She was twisting and writhing from head to toe, with my mouth on her mouth, but only just barely, and Jennifer's mouth locked on to her pussy. My other hand was still holding her boob tightly, tweaking her nipple when I could get ahold of it.

She turned her head to the side, so I slipped down to suck on her neck.

Now that her mouth was free, she moaned out loud.

"Ohfuckofuck. Ms. Lashgari, don't UGHNNnmmm... don't stop. Y'all are... hgnnn... Y'all are driving me crazy... I'm gonna cum again... lordohlord... keep... keep... Ohfuck."

Then her words turned into a keening moan as she came again, or maybe it was one super long cum. But now, she didn't have the strength to twist and flex like she did earlier. She pushed and moved, but limply. She struggled a little bit with her arms and I let them loose. One arm went around me to hold me tight into her neck, and the other went down to hold Jennifer's head.

"Thassgood... goodgood... okay okay okay. That's okay... too much... okay... please..."

Jennifer got the idea and pulled back slowly, moving from an all-out assault to gentle little licks and nips, pulling at her lips lightly with her mouth.

Kimberly mewed into the mass of her hair as she turned over on her side.

Jennifer crawled up her body, meeting me at her neck.

"Kiss me. Let me taste her on you. I want to taste her."

Kimberly looked down at us as we kissed passionately.

"Mmmm... she does taste good... Maybe I need a bit from the source..."

"Nooo... no... I need your cock... I need you in me. Gimme... like... gimme a sec to recover a bit and... I need you... Fuck me, Principal Lee."

"Oh, look at our little Kimmy, now!" Jennifer moved up to kiss her and talk right in her ear. "You want him to fuck you now? Have you seen how big he is? Are you ready for that?"

She reached down and led Kimberly's hand to my crotch.

"Oh god, you're big. I have to try it though. Will you help me Ms. Lashgari?"

"Ok, don't worry, let's get you set up. Ben, get up on the chair."

"Yes, ma'am!" I crawled up and got into the big chair.

"Are you ready, Kimmy?" Jennifer ran a line of patter as she guided Kimberly up to the chair, brushing her hair out of her way and kissing her gently all over. "Are you ready to fuck that big cock? Are you ready to slide that thing deep into your cunt? I'm going to set you down up there. I want to watch him split you open. God, it's going to be so good. You're already just gushing."

Kimberly moaned along and ended up sitting on my legs facing me, with Jennifer right behind her, pressing her tits into her back.

Jennifer wrapped her arms around Kimberly, with one hand caressing a tit, and the other one down gently working her pussy, just to keep her engine running.

As she sat down on my legs, my cock stood up rock-hard between us. I was dripping precum onto both of our bellies.

"God, Kimberly, I can't wait to have you. You are so hot, I've wanted you ever since I saw you on the dock that night." I kissed her sweetly on the lips. "And now I'm going to fuck you, god, I can't wait. Are you ready? Do you want my cock in you?"

She was practically glowing red with embarrassment and lust. Her wild mass of red tangled hair was splayed out everywhere, matted with sweat and who knows what else. Her eyes were wild with arousal.

She pulled up one of Jennifer's hands and coyly sucked on her fingers.

"Principal Lee, I want you to fuck me. I want to feel you deep inside me. I'm so ready. Ms. Lashgari ate me so good. I'm so wet for you." She was already rocking her pelvis back and forth, enjoying Jennifer's other fingers as they worked into her.

"Oh, no Kimmy, he's not going to fuck you. You're going to fuck him. You're on top here." Jennifer giggled as she grabbed my cock and lifted Kimberly up to position her.

Jennifer seemed to be planning a long drawn-out ordeal but Kimberly wasn't having any of it. She was already too hot for sweet and slow. As soon as I could feel the folds of her labia rubbing up on the tip of my penis, she dropped herself down on me.

"OHGOD!" She slid down enough to get my cock in past her opening. "Sofuckinggood!"

Jennifer's hands were back to work all over her body. My hands were on her hips, making sure that she could control how much she took how fast.

But I was focusing on her eyes. I didn't want to go completely into her mind, but I did want to enhance her enjoyment and arousal as much as I could.

She looked back at me with overwhelming hunger, and my trick only made her hotter. She was dripping down my cock as she lifted up and lowered herself down further.

"Oh fuck... Kimberly, you feel... so good... so tight... holy fuck..."

Her face broke into a predatory grin and she pushed back down onto me, her mouth open and her jaw shuddering as she took me deeper inside.

"This... this... is what... I want. I want you... I want to fuck... fuck... fuck... AHHHNgngg..." Jennifer was working her clit now, rubbing furiously as Kimberly worked herself into a good rhythm. Now taking almost all of me into her, rising and slamming back down on me.

Her eyes were still open and locked on me, and I pushed the sensations running through me back into her. Her eyes dilated and she kept moaning and half-chanting, "fuck...fuck...fuck..."

Jennifer was now supporting her as much as manipulating her, helping to lift her off me and slide back down, all the while running her fingers over Kimberly's sopping pussy as my cock slid in and out.

I started rocking back up into her as she came down on me, and we worked together, the rhythm getting better and faster. Her gaze was locked on me and I fed her excitement. The pitch of her moans got higher and higher as we found a faster tempo.

Jennifer was whispering in her ear, something I couldn't quite hear, but it seemed to work her to an even higher pitch. Jennifer's hand was basically holding on to her pussy, anywhere she could hold on, as she rode me, and Kimberly was starting to lose control.

Kimberly started to lose the rhythm, but with me pounding up into her and Jennifer lifting her body and pushing it down onto me, she didn't need to keep up in control.

I started to catch more of what Jennifer was saying as she got louder and more forceful.

"You're just our toy. You're just a toy for our pleasure. I'm going to use your pussy to work on Ben's cock. We're gonna make you cum so many times you're going to be a little rag doll. You're going to be so limp we can do whatever we want. Maybe if you're good, I'll just sit down on your face and make you bring me off again. That's what you are, you're just a toy that we're going to use."

I was a little taken aback by her forcefulness, but there was no doubt that Kimberly loved it. She started mumbling, "Toy... ughnn... Your toy... ahhh... fuckyeah... use... ughn... use me."

Then here eyes popped wide and she started yelping with all the strength she had left.

"OHfuck! OHfuck... I'm cumming good lord I'm cumming again... OHGOD... how can I... hold me... fuck me... hold me tight... OHGOD!"

She twitched and twisted, but she was caught between the two of us, and Jennifer was more than strong enough to hold her fast, still rocking up and down on me, but now with her juices flowing out in rivulets all over me and the chair.

She broke down into moans again, with only a weak muttered, "don'tstop... keep... fuck..."

And so, we did. I looked back into her mind to make sure she was okay. She was more than okay. Her entire mind was still firing on all cylinders, fireworks going off all over. She was feeling every inch of my cock inside her, opening her up and filling her, then leaving her empty with hunger for more. Jennifer's body was like a red-hot brand, everywhere she touched her flesh, it was like a searing thrill passed through to the core of her.

Only when I felt her start to lose consciousness, did I start to pull back and hold her tight on my miraculously still-hard cock.

She collapsed, still shuddering, onto my shoulder, snuggling into my neck and making little mewling noises.

I looked back to Jennifer, who had stood up and leaned back onto the desk. Her right hand, still clearly wet with Kimberly's juices, was working her own pussy now. She looked at me with a huge smile and blew me a kiss.

Kimberly's body was still quaking with the occasional orgasm aftershock, and each time she shifted, my cock slid around inside her, causing her to moan in pleasure all over again.

It felt so good, but after all this I still hadn't gotten off, and my need for release was getting more and more urgent.

"Kimmytoy, you're driving poor Ben crazy." Jennifer saw the problem. "You need to take responsibility. You got him all hard and horny. You need to fuck him right and let him cum in you. Can you do that?"

"Hmhuh... I can still... fuck..." She sounded almost asleep.

"Sure, you can, Kimmy, sure you can. Ok, I'll help you out this time. Let's do a quick blowjob lesson."

Jennifer slid up behind her again and pulled her up off me. Kimberly and I both groaned at being separated. I looked down to see my penis was shiny with our juices, but Kimberly was damp basically from the waist down. Damn, she was just personified sex, and her fuck-exhausted face was the perfect mix of adorable cuteness with sensual minx.

I thought about throwing her over the table and just working my lust out on her, but Jennifer had a pretty wonderful idea too.

By then, she had arranged Kimberly right next to herself in-between my legs.

I sat back and enjoyed the incredible view before me, the two women kneeling in front of my ranging dick.

"Oh, lord... I had that whole thing in me?" Kimberly was barely at the point of being able to form complete sentences, but she was able to get that out.

"Almost all of it, Kimmytoy, almost all of it."

"Don't you want to fuck him too?"

"Maybe next time. He looks right on the edge right now, so let's just see if we can get him off. You try first. See how much you can get in your mouth and I'll work the rest of him."

Kimberly nodded in quiet determination.

She wasn't the best cocksucker, and she was still nearly exhausted, but enthusiasm and good will goes a long way in sucking a cock. She mainly worked the tip, swallowing what she could and licking around the slit.

Jennifer was rather good though. She licked down the bottom side and around the inside of my thighs. She rolled my balls, already tight to my body, in her hands. She also, ever the multi-tasker, slid a hand underneath Kimberly, so she could fondle her at the same time.

I wasn't that far from cumming to begin with, and having two women working on me was going to make this a short exercise.

Jennifer could tell, and she warned Kimberly.

"He's just about there. So, look up to him and look into his eyes. You're our toy, but now you're in control. You can make him cum. Look into his eyes and smile your sweetest smile. Now he's going to blow in your mouth and your got to take it all. Don't swallow..."

"OHjesus... I can't hold... fuckfuck... I'm cumming!" The wave of orgasm flowed over me as soon as she looked into my eyes. She was so cute and so slutty at the same time.

I fired hard into Kimberly's mouth. Her eyes went wide as she tried to take it all, and she nearly did. Her mouth slipped off and the last shot went up into her hair.

Without warning, Jennifer jumped over and eagerly sucked my cock into her mouth to suck the last drops out and clean me off. She moaned in pleasure, which kind of surprised me. I thought she was more into girls, but hell, what did I know.

Very quickly though, she spun around and kissed Kimberly, whose mouth was still full of my spunk. The kiss reenergized Kimberly a bit and they really went at it, my cum spilling out of their mouths.

I slid down out of the chair and wrapped my arms around both women, and they welcomed me into their kisses.

After several minutes of cooing and kissing and sweet words, Kimberly stood up on wobbly legs, a picture of a sensual, freshly-fucked goddess of lust. Her hair was a disaster in a red cloud all around her head, her face and neck were flushed a glowing red, to say nothing of my cum that was still dribbling down her chin. Her big boobs were jiggling with each step, and you could even see handprints where someone had been holding on tight. And of course, her pussy was well-used, red, and still dripping.

"Ms. Lashgari. You said there might be a next time?" She was clearly trying to keep her accent in check, and her formality was comic, looking as she did.

Jennifer laughed. "Oh, yes, my little Kimmytoy." She looked at me. "We're not nearly done with you, neither one of us."

"Very well. Then I don't feel so bad going back to my office and finishing off my work with the late admits. I'm going to have a bit of a late night."

Jennifer and I leaned on each other and watched her pick through the pile of clothes and try to clean off enough to dress.

"No, no, no. You don't need to wear panties or a bra anymore today, Kimmytoy."

I was a bit concerned about how far Jennifer was pushing this, but Kimberly looked back at us with a scandalized expression. But there was also a thrill in her eyes.

"Yes, ma'am, Ms. Lashgari."

When she got mostly dressed, she walked by us, still sitting on the floor near the desk.

"Stop a moment, Kimmy."

She froze mid-step.

Jennifer ran her hand up Kimberly's leg under her long skirt.

"God, you are sexy as hell." She slapped her on the ass from inside the skirt. "Ok, you may go."

Kimberly walked out of the room, her legs unsteady again.

I looked at Jennifer and she winked again.

"You worry too much. We're all going to be fine." Her eyes focused in the distance and her voice lowered with desire. "Once we get Veronica on board, we're all going to be more than fine."