The New Shower Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leila pulled away from her mother with a loud 'muah' and sat back down on the other side of the tub, licking Kylie's saliva, "Oh my god that felt amazing."

Kylie unpleasantly spat out the taste of Leila's saliva. The tentacles didn't like that and started to make circle motions.

Leila had a feeling her mom was making them upset. She warned Kylie, "Mom! Don't make them angry. If you keep fighting them, they are going to make this painful for you."

Kylie started to struggle in her spot as she tried to kick and swing her arms, "I've had enough of this," she started to yell, "Let me go right fucking now!"

The yelling only made the tentacles displeased as they all moved in closer. The red tentacle stopped Kylies struggling and they began to make way to her holes. Leila watched her mom shiver in fear from afar, "Mom you're about to experience what I've been dealing with for hours," she began to finger her gaping pussy, "but if you give in you won't die."

The tentacles weren't going to tolerate this bad behavior as the purple and yellow tentacles were the first to make their move. Kylie closed her eyes and was forced to open her mouth as she squirmed upon the two tentacle's entry into her oral cavity. Both of them started to wrap around each other making a swirl of purple and yellow as they struggled to push deeper into Kylie's throat, making her eyes water up. The yellow tentacles spikes were grinding against her upper mouth, making her feel like she was eating nails. Meanwhile the red and green tentacles were pressing against Kylie's unlubed pussy, wriggling into her vagina opening until reaching her external cervix. The blue and white tentacle's started to squeeze and caress around the base of Kylies tits, sticking her breasts outwards like torpedoes. They widened their tips and began to suck on her nipples, causing them to protrude and harden quickly. Her entire body became hotter as the tentacle's started to get acquainted with their new prey.

Kylie's coughs and gags made Leila turned on even more. She stuck four left fingers in her pussy as she bit her lip. She was enjoying the view of her mother being incased in tentacles, "Is that how I looked like?" she thought, "I wonder if she could take on more than I did."

The tentacle's started to produce precum, she tasted it and it was bitter and repulsive. The red and green tentacles were looping around her vagina wall as they started to penetrate her cervix. Kylie cried out but was muffled with the two large tentacle's pushing deeper to her tonsils, she felt like her jaw was going to break as she bit down on them, almost forcing them to retreat. Kylie clenched her hands into fists, fighting the rough sucking and squeezing of her breasts. This only aggravated the tentacles even more, they started to blink again but Kylie was a bigger target to them and was able to fight back. She kept tensing up as her body was being crushed in the tentacle's hold.

Leila was getting worried that her mother was actually going to die, "Mom you need to stop resisting, it's the only way you're not going to get hurt," Kylie opened her eyes, "if you give into them, they won't harm you and you'll feel really good afterwards," she locked eyes with her daughter," Please trust me!"

Kylie stared at her pleading daughter as the tentacles hold got even more painful. The pain was almost unbearable as Kylie knew she had to make a choice; to give in or die trying. Kylie took a deep breath though her nose. She unclenched her fists and let go.

With one mountainous thrust the purple and white tentacles pushed through Kylie's oropharynx and plunged down to her esophagus. They started to extend into her stomach and she lost the urge to bite down. Her jaw was relaxing to the girth of the tentacles as her lips began to suck on them. They filled her mouth with precum that was no longer disgusting but tasted like sweet cream as it dripped out to the sides. Her inner throat became ticklish as the yellow tentacle's spikes felt like soft bristles. The agony in her nipples dissolved as the squeezing and pulling made her tits feel like bags of bubblewrap. Her pussy gave in and she started to enjoy the swirling motions of the red and green tentacles. They began passing her cervix and both tentacles were starting to attach themselves to her womb. They were wiggling into her fallopian tubes as they were just thin enough not to cause any more pain. A hot piercing feeling was overwhelming Kylie as her hips started to twitch.

They started to thrust and pull Kylie's body as she was naturally adjusting to the girth of the tentacles. She was still able to breathe despite the two tentacle's almost blocking her larynx. They started to cause her skin to bulge with the tentacle's movements. Leila was turned on even more, she saw the motions of both tentacles in her mother's stomach that she began to fist her gaping asshole with her right hand. Leila began moaning alongside her mother as both of them were enjoying their own acts of pleasure. Kylie knew what was happening was wrong. She felt embarrassed that her own daughter was getting off on her being raped. However the tentacles were tapping into her dark thoughts and she was growing to love it. Her giving in was sending her mind and body into a sexual euphoria she hasn't felt in years. Precum was dripping all over her tits that they were turning blue from the squeezing. Her nipples were so hot and hard that they felt like searing butter knifes. Her pussy tingled from the small tentacle's that kept spinning in her. Kylie was cooing and felt liked she was on the brink of cumming.

Leila kept fingering herself. She now had her hand deep in her asshole as her legs were spread out. Excess cum was making for good lube as she was rubbing it on her outer labia. She was close to cumming as she spoke to Kylie, "Mom, you look so fucking hot right now. I hope you enjoy cumming as much as I did."

The tentacles were at their maximum speed. Every orifice besides her asshole was in heaven as loud smacking noises enveloped the room once again, sending Kylie into a rhythmic bliss. All the anguish she experienced minute's ago was flushed down the bathroom drain. Her legs and arms felt like feathers as her mind was only focusing on her sore body parts. She wanted to them to cum in her, she trusted her daughter that they wouldn't kill her upon their climax so then afterwards she can maybe figure out a way to get out of here.

The tentacle's started to twitch that Leila checked the white tentacle. She saw blue cum come out of the walls and signaled her mother, "Mom! They are about to cum!" Leila's moaning got louder as she sped up her rubbing and fisting, "I'm about to cum too!"

Kylie opened her watering eyes as she was watching her daughter masturbate right in front of her. Her breathing was being halted. The tentacles were bloating up as her throat got hotter, her tits were numbing as they were squeezing them to their limit. "Give it to me you fucking bastards!" Kylie thought, knowing that they were about to cum. The tentacles were pulling back a bit out of her. Kylie had no idea what she was about to expect as she braced herself.

With a thunderous smack they came in Kylie. The gushing sounds of water pipes were the only thing that she could hear among Leila's 'Oohs'. Kylie's eyelids fluttered as she could feel it; the hot seed was unloading into her already stuffed holes as her vision became blue and blurry. Her mind was sent into a whirlpool, taking it all in was the only thing that she was caring about. She thought her body couldn't take on anymore as it didn't stop the tentacles from shooting what had to be gallons of semen into her gut and womb.

Her belly was inflating even bigger than Leila's body could ever hold. Leila's legs quivered at her mom's growing stomach as she started to cum as well, "Ooh fuuuck moom, you look sooo hoooot!" Both of them were sharing the same acts of orgasms; legs shaking, head being thrown back and an overwhelming feeling of never slowing down was figuratively sending them into cloud 9.

Kylie could feel her body breaking from the pressure. Her cunt was gripping around the thin tentacles as her stretching womb was being forced to hold in cum. Her tits felt like thousands of bees were stinging them as cum sprayed onto them, splashing down onto her stomach. She didn't want to lose conscious but her throat was clogging from the thick fluid that was trying to find a way out. Cum started to shoot through her nostrils, the urge to puke wasn't happening to her even though her stomach was enlarging to the point of carrying a baby horse. Her mind was a blank slate as she kept taking it all in like a pro. Leila was right; this did feel amazing to her. She didn't want her orgasm to end...

After a solid minute of orgasms from all parties, the tentacle's made a few final spurts before slowly detaching and pulling out of Kylie. Her breathing was slow and heavy. Her stomach, tits and vagina were inflated as they glowed blue. Leila was awestruck how her mother's body looked bigger than hers a few hours ago. She got up and crawled through the semen coated tub back to her mother. She leaned up against her dazed mother's stomach and started to caress it.

"I can't believe how much they dumped into you. They came in you more than I could ever handle."

Soon after Kylie responded in a weak voice, "Is it over? They got what they wanted."

Leila responded and gave a small kiss on her stomach, "I don't think so, I have a feeling they still aren't done with us."

12