The New Slave Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got him real close to cumming," Toni warned.

"I know. I could feel it in his cock. As he got closer, my mouth could actually feel his cock swell and start to twitch. I figured that he was almost there when I felt his cock head flare wide and swell up," Candy said with a laugh. She even turned around to Ross and smiled at him. She was definitely enjoying her first day of work at the facility. "I know that you said we were going to make him cum two times, but I figured that you had other things to do before we got to that second time. Right?" Candy said, her hand slowly rubbing Ross' cock.

"I'm impressed. You really are thinking ahead. We do want him to cum twice, but I have a few things to do first, to finish the enhancement," Toni said as she looked at her new trainee in amazement. Obviously, Candy had learned a lot on the Internet. It was apparent that Candy knew just how far to go with Ross, keeping him at the edge of orgasm, but not allowing him to step over the edge. It was somewhat cruel of her, but she was more than thrilled with her newfound ability. It actually was her first time and she was a quick learner. She couldn't wait to put all of her new experiences into practice.

"Ok, go ahead and get him totally dried off. I want his skin to be as dry as a bone," Toni said, laughing at her bone joke. Candy immediately grabbed a fresh towel and began drying Ross' obviously hard cock. Within seconds, his cock skin was completely dry and ready for Toni's attentions.

"I want you to place your hands flat with the palms down, around his pubic bone and hold him down. Put one hand on his pubic bone and the other hand to keep his balls down and out of the way. Just hold that position while I work on him," Toni instructed Candy. Candy immediately placed one hand flat on his pubic bone and pushed down. Her other hand pushed his bloated sack downward and out of the way, holding it there.

"Like this?" Candy asked.

"Perfect. Just keep that position. You'll see what I'm doing in a second. This isn't so bad but he might start to struggle. Remember what I told you that there is erotic stimulation and there's painful stimulation. Either way, it's all stimulation. We'll have to keep a close watch on him. We don't want him cumming," Toni said as she picked up a fresh towel and placed it around the top portion of Ross' straining cock. With her other hand, she firmly grasped the middle area of his shaft and pulled the skin downward, against Candy's hand. The foreskin on his cock was stretched tightly.

"Is this going to hurt him?" Candy asked excitedly. Her eyes were wide and shining, anticipating that something 'rough' was going to be done to the restrained male. Candy loved the aspects of rough play with a captured and immobilized male.

"Well, with all of the males that I have prepped in this fashion, I have yet to find one that really liked this," Toni replied as she got a good tight grip around the top half of Ross' cock. Toni used the towel around Ross' cock, holding it tightly to his already stretched down foreskin. Her experience had taught her that skin on skin could sometimes slip. The dry towel assured her that she had his skin stretched as much as possible.

"This looks like it could get painful," Candy said, unable to hide her excitement. Her eyes were glued to the hard cock, wrapped in the dry towel. She could only see the head sticking out from the towel.

"All of that pinching and twisting of his foreskin will cause his foreskin to swell. This is just another way of forcing it to swell up even more. Ok, hold him tight," Toni said as she began to apply pressure downward, stretching the foreskin down tighter. Candy immediately pressed downward against Ross' pubic bone and sack, forcing his body to remain flat on the exam table. Ross jerked hard as Toni began the slow process of tightly stretching his foreskin down further and further and further. The towel insured that her hand didn't slip off of the stretched and overly sensitive skin.

"Ummmppphhh, ummmppphhh, ummmppphhh," Ross gasped through the ball gag. His hips jerked upward, and then immediately retreated back to the table, trying to get his cock and balls away from Toni's grip. Toni had made sure that the gag was back in place before she started any of the extra enhancement techniques. She didn't' want to hear his pathetic cries and sounds as she administered her 're-sizing' procedures. She held the towel wrapped foreskin stretched downward for several moments and then relaxed her grip. Immediately, the stretched foreskin rolled back upward, covering over the soft head. The color of his foreskin strongly suggested that his cock was in torment. It was a bright dark red color.

"Wow, I bet that hurts," Candy said, her eyes almost glazed over as she watched the quickly softening cock deflate. Candy couldn't contain her enthusiasm. She was thrilled to watch the male being sexually tortured. The idea of being in total control of a male slave was almost more than Candy could take. Her vaginal juices were now free flowing from her.

"Think so?" Toni said with a laugh. "Based on his response, I'd say that you're probably correct. I would think that his cock going soft, so quickly, might indicate that he lost his mood," Toni said laughing even more.

"I've never seen one go that soft, that quick," Toni said. "But then again, I haven't seen a lot of Internet stuff where the male is allowed to go soft," she added.

"Well, here is something that you're probably going to enjoy. To do what I just did to him, I need him to be hard. Rock hard. It doesn't work as well, trying to stretch the foreskin on a soft cock. So, each time that I stretch him out, he's going to go soft. I need you to make sure that he quickly gets hard again. Think that you can do that?" Toni said to the overly excited trainee. Candy just smiled and immediately looked back at Ross. Standing as she was, she smiled at him and slowly, in an obvious fashion, bent down, her mouth open wide as she moved her face closer to his cock. She never took her eyes off of him as she slowly closed her lips over the soft cock and sucked him deeply into her warm mouth. Ross gasped as she orally manipulated him, her mouth sucking hard on him, her tongue swirling around the overly sensitive head.

"Very good. You're such a quick learner," Toni said laughing out loud. "Let me know when he's ready for another good stretch," she added. It was only seconds before Candy rose up and smiled, pointing down at the already hard cock. Candy immediately took a towel and dried him off. She then placed her hands back in the same position, in order to hold him down as Toni applied her technique to his battered cock. It had been less than 30 seconds for all of this to happen. Toni was amazed at Candy's oral abilities. She immediately wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock, while her other hand applied the dry towel to the top half. Quickly, she pulled down hard, forcing the foreskin to pull even further down this time. It was obvious that the thick foreskin was stretching further and further each time the technique was used.

"Ahhhggghhhh," Ross let out a long muffled cry as he felt his foreskin being stretched past its limit. Candy just smiled as she pushed down on his pubic bone, pinning him to the table. It had not taken her long to figure out that her pushing downward on Ross would only increase the distance that Toni was trying to stretch him. Toni watched Ross closely for a few moments, holding the tight pressure on the stretched foreskin, looking for any sign that Ross might be nearing an orgasm. Even if his cock were to go soft, he could easily cum from the painful stimulus on the nerve endings. Suddenly, Ross' hips began to push upward, against the pressure of Toni's stretching. It was obvious to Toni that Ross was wanting to cum and was trying to push against her to force his own orgasm. It was painful but the extreme stimulation made him want to cum. Toni immediately let go of his cock, jerking her hands back from him.

"Let go of him, now!" Toni ordered. Candy immediately jerked her hands back. Both of them stood there and watched Ross' cock bob back and forth, twitching hard as his orgasm quickly faded away. The frustration was more than obvious in his eyes. He was panting hard, his hips jerking and trying to thrust His cock was quickly going down but his level of arousal was still peaked.

"That was close," Candy said as she continued to watch in fascination. Even though Ross' cock was quickly shrinking, the twitches and bobbing was still more than obvious. "I definitely see what you mean about pleasurable stimulus and painful stimulus. They both can result in the same response," Candy said as she continued watching.

"They definitely can. With this kind of prep work, you really have to keep your eyes open for the signs that he's going to cum. I've had male slaves in here that would literally control their bodies, just trying to get a quick cum. But there are always tell tale signs that they're about to pop a load out. Especially listen to their breathing, their leg and stomach muscles, and their feet. They usually can't control those signals. There are body responses that they can control and there are responses that they can't control. You'll learn them," Toni said with a big grin.

"Are we through with the stretching now, since he almost cum?" Candy asked, a tone of disappointment in her voice.

"No. Give him another minute or two to calm down and we'll do it one more time. He's already pretty soft," Toni said as she got her towel ready, watching Ross as his arousal level dropped. Both of them could see that the foreskin was obviously thicker and a mean color of red. Toni knew that the enhancement was going well.

Without further instructions, Candy waited for just over a minute, closely watching Ross' body and his cock. Without any coaching, she bent over and quickly sucked the soft cock into her mouth again, her cheeks pumping in and out as she manipulated the quickly growing cock. It didn't' take but a few moments till she stood up and smiled, quickly drying off the slick coated cock. It was thick and hard again.

"You sure were right about males being sexually mechanical. I never would have thought that you could torture his cock and then get him hard like this. It's like a regular little sex machine," Candy said with a laugh.

"You catch on fast. I think that you're going to do very well here," Toni replied as she quickly grasped the base of his cock with one hand. Her other hand immediately applied the towel to the top half and stretched the tortured foreskin downward, hard. Toni had done this so many times that her technique was almost memorized. She could do it without even looking. She stood there grinning at Candy as her hand began to pull down harder and harder. Ross immediately gasped and jerked his hips downward, trying to escape the punishing hands. Much to Candy's delight, he jerked and writhed as Toni applied more and more pressure to the overly stretched foreskin.

"Unnnggghhh, unnnggghhh, unnnggghhh, ahhhggghhh," Ross let out a long series of desperate cries through the ball gag. Toni's stretching made him feel like his cock was on fire. Candy stood watching in total fascination, seeing the slave jerk and twitch, trying to escape. It excited her even more as she wondered what it felt like. She moved up closer to Ross' head and then bent down. Toni kept the pressure on the taut foreskin, holding it in place and watching Ross' body language. Candy leaned down and cradled Ross' face in her hands and then kissed him on the cheek. His muffled cries could still be heard, even as her mouth planted small kisses all around his face and neck. Candy was more than aroused at the power that she had over this one male.

"You would think that after all of this, he wouldn't be able to cum for a week. But it doesn't work that way. I think that he's just about ready to pop like a horse. It may be painful stimulus to him, but he's just about ready to cum," Toni said as she kept a close watch on Ross' body movements and breathing. She kept up the long extended stretch, knowing that this one would be the last, till she moved onto the next technique. Candy stopped her soft kisses and watched as Toni held the taut foreskin pulled down hard. In a few seconds, Ross suddenly gasped and jerked hard, forcing his hips upward making the stretch even tighter.

"Why would he do that, knowing that it hurts?" Candy asked innocently. Her eyes were glued to the angry red color in Ross' cock head and foreskin. It really looked tortured and battered.

"He wants to cum so badly that he'll stretch himself more, just to feel the intense cum," Toni said, watching, as Ross got closer to his obvious orgasm. "I bet that he'd blow out a huge load, if we let him," Toni said with a laugh.

"But we're not going to let him, are we?" Candy said with a soft laugh.

"No we're not. There, that's about enough for now," Toni said as she quickly let go of the cock that was starting to spasm. She could feel Ross tense up, signaling that he was at the point of cumming. Since she didn't want him to, she quickly let go of him and stopped all stimulation. His cock stuck up from his body, obvious quivers running the length of the over stimulated organ. It twitched hard several times before slowly beginning to soften. It was over for him, that fast. Both Toni and Candy watched as it slowly softened and lay back onto his stomach.

"It seems that after doing all of this to him, that he wouldn't be able to do anything for a long time. We've masturbated him once and you say that we're going to do it again?" Candy said, trying to understand the work that they were doing on the slave. "He's so swollen right now that I don't think he could get it up again, let alone do anything that the customer might like. I'm not even sure that he can get hard again," Candy added.

"Oh believe me. He'll get good and hard. The next thing that I'm going to do will really surprise you. Then, we'll take another load out of him and he'll be ready for a night of performing and sexual entertainment," Toni said as she watched the quickly deflating cock. This will all become obvious to you in time. But with what we're doing to him, he'll be huge for the customer and a lot less desperate to unload his milk. That's probably what she is wanting. Since it will be awhile before he's rented out, his sexual abilities will come back and he'll be a lot bigger and with a lot less sperm in him. That alone will help make him last and last and last. The customer is going to love this slave. He'll be a regular stud by the time he gets to the customer's house," Toni added with a laugh.

"The next part is going to surprise me?" Candy said, her curiosity peaking.

"Surprise is probably not the right word. If you have any sadistic tendencies, and I suspect that you do, then you're going to love what we do next," Toni said with an odd smile on her face. She just looked at Candy. Candy looked euphoric as she thought of all of the possibilities based on what she had seen on the Internet. She would enjoy anything that made a slave writhe and jerk around like she had already seen. She was already beginning to wonder just how far the doctor would let her go, with a male slave at her disposal.

12