All Comments on 'The New Tenant Pt. 02'

by Antarctica77

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Considering number of writers on this site, I don't think anybody would notice if you FUCK-OFF!!!

and... NO I am not using any strong language here, this is your second sentence:

"If you don't like these types of stories, please fuck off"

In your 1st sentence you thank some people, and then you tell us to fuck off if we don't like that kind of story.

Mentally impaired MORON... YOU DIDN'T tell us what kind of story is it, in the first place?!

If you menschen that it was a CUCK shit, then you wouldn't get this message, because I wouldn't read it.

Let me give you a HINT, Idea of crapping on the reader is very bad one, if you want someone to read your SHIT!

If you don't care, if someone reads it... then why post it in a first place?

PS: LW is not a place to start a new trend!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Incredible. Probably the best written cuckold story on all of Literotica, am I right?!!!1

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When our daughter went off to college, we decided that since we had plenty of room we would get a boarder to help stash away some money for traveling. Gavin was a young man who moved to town to study to become a firefighter at the local training facility. He planned to move back home to his small North Dakota town and run their fire station one day. From the start I noticed he would get flustered around me. My husband said he had a crush on me. I didn't believe him since I was about 18 years older than him. I began to pay attention and it seemed to be true. He was always around me and would go out of his way to help me. He even offered to do our laundry while he did his own. I saw him holding my panties up to his nose in the laundry room. I'll admit, it turned me on knowing this young man wanted me. I began to give him accidental peeks of my body. One morning after my husband left I was very horny and decided to masturbate before starting my day. I wasn't paying attention and just as I was nearing an orgasm, I noticed movement at the bedroom door. I looked at the mirror over my dresser and noticed Gavin stroking his dick as he watched me. My orgasm hit right then and it was intense. I can't believe what I did then. I moaned out his name a few times. It must have taken all the courage that boy could muster, but he leaned his head into the room and said good morning to me. I just looked into his eyes and told him to come in. He sat on the bed and as we talked he began stroking my leg. I told him that felt good and soon he was touching me all over. Gavin was with us for 18 month and during that time he must have fucked me over 100 times. I was sad when he left us.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please let's have more chapters...A very erotic story.

jonbogeyjonbogey12 months ago

Excellent writing, great build up! Looking forward to where this goes!

jake1234jake123412 months ago

Excellent! Continue please, looking forward to the next chapter…

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is trash. Hamfisted Garystu author selfinsert. This is embarrassing to read.

jake1234jake123412 months ago

Love that she actually let him squirt some cum into her mouth, she should have swallowed it!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love your dirty mind. More chapters, Please!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amazing! Ignore the haters. You have on of my favorite genre stories ever here. And I’ve read a lot :). So hot!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love it when you thin skinned nutjobs pull off the mask. You went from "dipping a toe" in the water of this fetish, to "if you don't enjoy [this fetish], fuck off."

-

So only people who enjoy fantasizing about other men impregnating their wives should read "discoveries of a young man"? Good to know. Hopefully your Patreon subs drop accordingly. After all, if they respect you enough to give you money, surely they'll respect you enough to comply with your command to fuck off if they don't share your particular obsession with voluntary emasculation and cuckoldry, right?

Lol

-

TL:dr: right back at ya, champ. Assuming your wife's bull will permit you to "fuck" anywhere at all, of course.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Cuck writers just pile their garbage on their previous shit posts, and think they’ve done wrote them some erotic literature.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Could not keep my interest. There's too much written on the page that doesn't contribute anything except to make you insist that you are interesting and witty when you are not.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is different and well done. It can easily turn into a cheating wife story or a cuck story. We will have to wait and see. Us old farts my find this outlandish and offensive, but this twenty something generation has some very different attitudes about marriage, sex and fidelity. I look forward to seeing where the author takes the story. Poppi 123

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very sexy; like the erotic progression that is taking place; can't wait until the next chapter-- Please!

JuaksJuaks12 months ago

Good stuff. Keep going and ignore the trolls.

BundledandboundBundledandbound12 months ago

Good stuff! Keep it coming!

wotaz2wotaz212 months ago

Wow that was hot

IrreversibleStoriesIrreversibleStories12 months ago

I really like where this troy is heading. I do enjoy how you are setting up the scenes as you go. Really gets up going when the xxx parts come to play. The stimulation is amazing. Keep it up! Cant wait for PT 3!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

As a "twenty-something" myself, trust me, most of us find cuckold and "hotwife" fantasies just as disgusting and warped as the anyone else. It's a universal revulsion that transcends almost every cultural and historical barrier. Consequently, as that other anon pointed out, A77 just told almost everyone, both living and dead, to "fuck off". "Interesting strategy, Cotton, let's see if it works out for him."

Now I'm waiting to see if this stuff infiltrates "Discoveries" too.

Side note: it's that universal revulsion that makes it an attractive fetish for some people. If it weren't taboo, they'd find it boring.

Misterpink1966Misterpink19667 months ago

Love the way you write…

JohnnyM23JohnnyM237 months ago

Good writing . Leaving me wanting more . For Kim to submit to him and his huge cock ! Can't wait to read more

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman4 months ago
Excellent

Another good story, great buildup. Leaves me wanting more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntarctica77@Antarctica77
What up. I love to smoke and I love to drink. * My Neighbor Parts are available here(with art and so on): https://www.patreon.com/collection/149345?view=expanded TNT Part 9 is now on it's way. I'm working on setting up a SubScribestar adult page for those who struggle with ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES