The New Workmates

Story Info
After work drinks gets out of hand
3.2k words
2.71
26.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had recently lost my job after 15 years.

Myself and my beautiful wife Donna were devastated and worried the rural area which we live in had no other jobs close by that payed very well at all.

We where very worried about being able to keep our large house and lifestyle we had grown acustom to and thought we would have to relocate for enough pay.

I began searching for work outside our local area and ended up finding a even better paying job in the next county over only problem was it was 2nd shift 2pm in the afternoon until 10pm at night

I had always hated working those afternoon shifts and being away from my wife that worked as a teachers aid during the day then when I worked all evening it left us with no time for eachother.

We where both determind it would all work out so we could keep our beautiful dream home.

Donna was so happy I had found another Job. She didn't care what shift it was.

I told her I would just have to work there until I found something better and closer to home we both agreed at first.

Then on my friday afternoon my new boss Thomas invited me out to the local pub after work with the crew being the new guy and trying to fit in and keep my job I quickly agreed to meet them.

On my break I phoned home and told Donna my new plans for after work.

Donna quickly got very upset which was unusual for her. Donna was very flustered with me working away and not seeing until the weekends and now I was making plans to go to a pub after work she yelled and cussed me like never before and hung up the phone..

I was stunned at Donna's actions but figured she would get over it like anyother time she got mad at me once she slept it off.

Once the end of my shift was up I met up at the pub just down the street like I had promised my boss Thomas it ended up being only him and one other guy I didnt care much for named Juan. I could tell they where locals everyone in the pub knew them when we arrived.

I ended up buying the first round of drinks I thought if I did that maybe I could excuse myself to leave early and could get home and maybe patch relations with Donna.

I was just about to break the news to the guys that I had to leave. When everyone turned to look then I noticed what caught there attention. A very curvy blonde comeing in the front doors one hip at a time.

As She got closer I was shocked it was My sexy wife Donna.

 She was wearing a super-short skirt and a tight red sweater with a large black patent leather belt and black high heels. She had on a cute lacy black bra and panty set underneath. A hint of both were visible underneath the skirt as was a hint of her tan white skin. Everything was skin tight and her D-cup tits, big ass and hips, and long curly blond hair drew the attention of every straight male in the pub as soon as she walked in.

Donna was normally very shy and reserved when spoken to but loved to show off her voluptuous 38dd-26-34 figure, the tighter the outfit the better she had always liked to tease other men and I pushed her to do more but I didn't think either one of us would go any farther that talk of swinging.

She came up to me I could smell strong smell of alcohol she gave me a hug and told me she was sorry to surprise me but she missed me so much As she kissed my neck and whispered how hot and horny she was she unbuttoned two more buttons, and put my hand inside her blouse. "Do you want to share me with any of these men. You always told me you wanted to see me get fucked by a stranger. If you want, you can pick out one or two and watch them fuck me, or do you just want me all to yourself?"

Telling her I had changed my mind about all that and that I damn sure didn't want to share her with any stranger, I told her I was taking her to the closest Motel and then going to fuck her brains out. When I mentioned the motel she kissed me so hard that I thought she would choke me with her tongue.

I could tell guys were stunned to see me with such a beautiful wife. I sensed a bit of jealousy from them as they stared.

Then came Thomas over to us and said who is this lovely lady aren't you going to introduce us to your friend.

I tried to muster out this is my wife Donna..

Thomas interrupted Me and said "You bet, let's go sit and get to know each other," "Donna, you should join us." He put his arm around Donna's waist and led her to a corner booth. Juan trailed behind.

I could see Donna was all smiles and loving being the center of attention. I was nervous and turned on I just wanted to get Donna out of there and into a bed or backseat at this point.

Once seated in a booth we order another round. Donna was sitting in-between Thomas and Juan.

Normally Donna would have been quite but she was talking up a storm with those two they just smiled while staring down her cleavage of her 38dd's. they kept chatting with us and used the opportunity to keep staring at my wife's breasts.

I told Donna we should be going soon and we had things to do tomorrow and it was getting late.

Donna quickly shut me down and said she hadn't even gotten to dance yet.

Thomas and Juan both took Donna's side and requested dances with her.

Donna looked at me with her best sad puppy dog eyes and said can I dance some with the guys for a bit so I reluctantly said "Sure, have fun but make it fast."

I enjoyed watching my normally reserved wife dance with the strangers.

They where taking turns dancing with this hot young woman far out of there league.

Donna would grind on Juan and let him feel her up a bit before she'd slap his hand away when he got too frisky. Normally she'd NEVER let a complete stranger ever feel her up the way this guy was but she'd had way more than she was used to on top of drinking hard liquor that wasn't her normal drink of choice.

As Donna and Juan were in the middle of another frisky grinding humping each other dancing.

Thomas came over laughing and said looks like you've lost your girl pal that Juan is a real cock-smith he could talk the panties off a nun he's a regular Don-Juan.

I admit I was getting a little jealous but had no worries of Donna doing any more than teasing the assholes but I wasn't sure how much the alcohol was effecting her unusual dancing behavior but she looked to be having a great time.

I had to piss and went to the restroom and figured I'd round up Donna of the dance floor and get her out there before they came back to the table.

After coming back I couldn't find them at first but then saw them back in the opposite darkest corner. He was extremely close to her, putting his hands on her legs, sliding his hands up her bare thigh higher and higher.

She was more or less oblivious to this but was still enjoying the attention and allowing herself to be flirty. I was walking toward them from across the way and noticed him whisper in Donna's ear then they headed toward the back door Curious, I decided back off and to watch a bit more from a distance as she walked she took a few more gulps of her drink.

I waited a minute or two after they exited the rear of the pub then I went out the door. Just in time to hear the sliding door close of Jaun's big white work van with no side windows

I snuck over to the front of the van so I could see Inside thru the windshield.

In horror I saw Juan slowly helping removing her sweater top and bra Donna's big 38dd bounced freely and then as one of his hands slid between her legs pulled her thong aside and began fingering her cunt he brought his lips to one of her nipples and began sucking and nibbling like a newborn baby. I couldn't believe it when she reached up and grabbed his head and pulled his face tighter to her lust hardened tits and moaned softly while her ass bounced up and down matching his deep thrusting fingers that were buried in her pussy. 

I was in total shock my lovely wife was openly cheating with this latino man named Juan

I screamed and yelled and frantically tried to get into the van the doors were locked up tight.

Juan never stopped or slowed down just kept finger banging Donna and groping her big tittys.

He laughed and said relax homes Ill let you watch just calm down.

I screamed and beat on the van and said there's no calming down motherfucker let her go now.

Juan just laughed and said she can go if she wants to bro and went back to kissing my moaning wife's open mouth

When he broke the kiss Juan said do you wanna go or stay baby..

"Oh Goddddd. Fuck me, I don't care if he watches, just fuck me, please fuck me. I need a cock bad. Stick your cock in my cunt and fill me with your cum, Fuuuuuccckk meeeeeeee."

Juan smiled at me and said see homes she wannna stay awhile.

Then Juan said to Donna "This is going to be a night you and your old man are going to remember for a long time you big titty cock hungry slut. You're going to fuck and suck my cock while your husband watches. That's right whore, your husband is going to watch as time after time you get fucked, he's going to see everything. He's going to watch as you beg to get fucked. And he's going to see just what a cock-hungry slut you really are.

Donna had a crazed lustrous look in her eyes and smiled as Juan pulled down his pants and unveiled a much longer than mine and uncut. Donna had never seen an uncut dick before this one was thick and dark brown.

Juan told Donna to suck his cock! to my surprise she willingly did normally I'd have to beg for it.

I couldn't stand to watch what was goin on but I couldn't leave either I felt nauseous and my would was falling apart.

Donna pulled away from his big brown cock and said in a sultry tone please just fuck me I'm so honry I need fucked.

Juan had Donna get on all fours and he kneeled behind her Juan rubbed and spread The ass cheeks of the most curvaceous and thicc white woman he had ever seen!

God damn... thought Juan. "she was the finest piece of ass he had ever seen."

Juan rubbed the head of his big cock up and down her tiny slit. Then lunged forward burying his cock in one swift bone-jarring thrust. Donna pushed back almost pushing herself from the vans backseat impaling herself on the big latinos hard cock. As Jaun pounded into her.

Juan said "Mmm man, she feels so good on my dick," Juan said. "I've never been with a white girl this hot. Look how deep my cock is going in."

He leaned up again to show me. His dick was pushing in and out of Donna's pussy, stretching it as he pushed his hips in and out of her. He pulled nearly all the way out so I could see the foreskin from his long uncut brown cock and then he'd push nearly the entire length slowly back in until his dark pubic hair was almost touching her clit.

Donna's big booty was rippling as Juan slammed into her like an untamed beast."I'm gonna own this tight little pussy," He spoke to me and said. "You like watching my bare uncut Latin dick in your young white housewife?"

I was speechless and simply nodded as I watched in awe.

"You're so fucking tight," he grunted at Donna."Your husband can't fuck you like this, right?!" Donna laughed while he held her helplessly in place, but not for a second did he stop his endless hammering of her nearly ruinied pussy.

"UGGHHHHHH! HHHHHHNNNNNN! NO FUCKING WAYYYY!" Donna screamed as Juan power-fucked her with his enormous dick. She was matching this rough pace, driving her booty back into him, her ass slamming into his crotch, taking his fat cock like a complete fucking whore. Like the dirty slut she was..

Juan was chanting "Ugghhh! Fuck! Yes! You're so fucking hot! Fuck! You're so fucking gorgeous... fuck... and sexy... ahh! And your body was built to fuck... your body is out of this world! Yes! Your ass... your tits! God damn! Fuck! And your pussy feels so fucking good! Too fucking good,

Being pounded so hard was one thing, but to be pounded this hard and having her tits being groped and squeezed at the same time brought Donna swiftly towards her orgasm, all the while his brown cock fucked her deep into her soaking wet pussy.

"OH YES! Ummmm! YES!!! FUCK ME HARDER! Ummmm! Oh oh AHHHH!!! Squeeze my tits daddy! Squeeze them hard and fuck me harder daddy! OH! YOU FUCK ME SO FUCKING GOOD AHHHHH!!!!!" Donna groaned loudly as the big cock buried inside her continued to pound her closer to orgasm.

Juan shouted at Donna "Tell me you like getting fucked like a fucking whore, you dumb bitch!" he demanded, pumping into her, his big cock like a blur as he fucked her brains out and spoke to her, as if it was natural to do so, in a degrading manner. Donna remained silent, her body tensed in pleasure as she shivered at the sound of that word...'whore'. Juan filled her with his entire length on every thrust, causing his sizable balls to slap against her clit.

Giving him no response, he opted to grab one of her hard nipples between his calloused fingers and twisted it hard. "AHHHHHH! Oh!" she screamed out.

"Talk to me, whore!" he growled into her ear, still drilling her deeper than she had ever been. As he fucked her, her massive tits were rippling and bouncing as he pumped into her roughly. Reaching down, he dug his big palm into her soft, luscious titties again. "These big, perfect tits! These double d cups are mine! I don't care that you're married! I don't care! Because these tits belong to me now!" he growled, groping her jugs roughly.

"Oh my God!" Donna groaned, barely able to handle the rough treatment. 

Juan barked at Donna "You like that big dick, don't you, whore?" Donna growled

"Fuck me, Juan... fuck my fertile pussy! Fill me up!" she moaned loudly, a small orgasm passing through her.

"You want your daddy's big brown uncut cock?" Juan asked, twisting her hard nipple roughly.

"Yes! PLEASE! Give me every fucking inch, daddy! I want to feel your balls against my ass!" the sexy blonde wife moaned out, spurring the latino man on.

"You want the whole thing, whore?" Juan asked, grunting slightly,

 "GOD! YES! FUCK! Do whatever you want with me! Yes!" she moaned.

"Fuck! Fuck! So fucking good!" Juan groaned, his cock tingling with excitement.

"You love this big cock don't ya?" Juan grunted, yes yes Donna panted OH GOD she cried as he thrust deep and hard.

Donna cried out "OHHHH GOD YES I'M COMING!"

I think I had Just witnessed Donna's First ever, vaginal orgasm I doubt I ever made her orgasm like Juan just did and he wasn't done yet.

Juan kept up his assault driving his big brown monster into Donna. Then I saw his face twist and grabbed Donna's big hips and planted his root deep and unleashed his massive balls deep into her tight fertile pussy.

Once Juan pulled out of Donna's now gapped open sperm filled hole he set down in the drivers seat and commanded Donna to clean his cock with her whore mouth.

While watching and thinking its almost over I might be able to get her out there and maybe things could smooth over with time.

I didn't even notice at first but the rear van door opened and my slime bag boss thomas was now in the van.

Thomas wasted no time dropping his pants and mounting my Donna from behind he cock wasn't nearly as long but it was twice as thick I had never seen anything like it massive girth like a tree stump.

Donna was shocked and pulled away from Juans cock and smirked as she looked back at Thomas. As he finally pushed his fat stumpy cock into Donna's tight married pussy

"OH! GOD!" she yelled out, her eyes widening in shock as her pussy stretched around his massive girthy size. Before she could fully recover, he was already sliding his cock back out to the tip before slamming it back in again. "UGH! OH MY GOD!" she screamed as she panted for breath like a woman giving birth. Still gripping her tits, he used them as handles while he drove into her again, and again, and again, driving her wild. "OH! AHHH! UGHH!" she groaned as she took it.

"Take it!" Thomas growled. "Take that dick, whore!" He kept pumping his full length into her, again and again and again. His hands were gripping her big tits as he drilled her, pulling her curvaceous body back into him as he drove into her. Her massive ass jiggled with every thrust as he kept pumping into her, stealing his gaze for a moment.

"YES! FUCK!" Donna moaned out, her eyes wide, looking almost insane with need.

"You're so fucking tight," Thomas moaned"Ugghhh! Fuck!

Donna's big booty rippling as he slammed into her splitting her wide open she shook and twitch tru endless orgasms

Thomas couldn't take the tightness of Donna's pussy clamping down on his big round cock and he erupted into her mixing his load with Juans.

Then the van started up and Juan started to drive away.

I screamed for them to let Donna out!

Juan cracked the window down a little and said she's our now homes.

Then Donna spoke up and said sorry chuck you'll hear from my lawyer I'm done with you. there's no way I can be satisfied with you anymore! then as they drove away Thomas shouted your fired also don't bother coming back thanks for your smoking hot bitch tho.

So now I'm a single and unemployed storie writer hopefully i get better.

The End.