All Comments on 'The New Workmates'

by Dustinweller69

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

That was one nasty, terribly written, piece of shit. Are there no standards at all for LW?

Gmann006Gmann006about 1 year ago

i hope you can come up with better stories than you being a limp dicked punk

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

He should have gone and gotten his tire iron and bashed the vans windows then bashed Juan. Then left his soon to be ex wife with Juan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolute crap, spare us from anymore....retire !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

guuysb lucky to be rid of her and them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really? You are free to live your life and go any place you want! You got rid of a cheap whore! What more do you want?

DomindiDomindiabout 1 year ago

Lool tf was this ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, that's a lot of stupid for that short of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Getting better shouldn't be difficult at all. You could start by proofreading yourself after finishing. I'm sure that you would identify plenty of mistakes. If you don't find any, maybe writing stories ist just not for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think you are lucky too! Thank God and Greyhound , She's gone!!

tangledweedtangledweedabout 1 year ago

The last sentence makes it worthwhile:

"single and unemployed storie writer hopefully I get better"

Hope in one hand, shit in the other and see which fills up faster. Get used to ramen noodles, because there isn't any steak in your future. This was so bad, that it read like a bad writer's attempt of a parody of a bad cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jesus, not another one with DD's!!

Have they all got them? Or is a sexual experience

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

You have to be able to make your stories more believable. That was shite

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966about 1 year ago

"drive away"?;oh, wait, you're raping my wife. Unfortunately I had to break out the windshield and shoot your ass. Repeatedly.

CharlieBrwn2CharlieBrwn2about 1 year ago

Things got a little crazy when Thomas and Juan started dirty dancing with her. Of course in any story you put yourself in the main characters shoes as what you would do. First of all I kind of found it hard to believe that the main character allowed all this to happen. He needed a John Wayne Moment where he would go in there bust those two guys away from her and carrier out to the car over his shoulder if he had to. Kind of like where he carried Marine O'Hara over his shoulder in some of his movies But to stand there and watch them rape her in that van as I was reading I was hoping he would smash out the window or flatten their tires or do something to get her out of there. He was going to lose his job anyway so he might as well have done it fighting for his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous