All Comments on 'The Newest Generation Pt. 04'

by Montgomery Quinn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Keep it coming bro. Really enjoying this series

Chris7swChris7swover 3 years ago

Amazing - I'm lost!

In my erotic world, my kinks are incest and shemales while in my 'clean' world I love sci-fi but I've never before been able to let them cross. However, tonight I decided to take a chance and read this story - and I was hooked, just like that!

But even so, I was confused with the story since this is Chapter 4, so I dug back and started at the beginning and to my astonishment I've just read every single chapter of this story, one after another. No way could I stop; no way did my interest wane and no way did my cock stop from being hard!

This is simply brilliant - an amazing story of love and loyalty and sex of a kind that I adore and which is so different and powerful as to be worthy of a Literotica genre of it's own. Long live the Futas of this world!

Thoroughly well written and now I can't wait for the next chapter in this super saga!

Five stars obviously and a new favorite author.

ModsognirModsognirover 3 years ago

Thank you for continueing this series and sharing your work with us. I am very much looking forward to future updates :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontgomery Quinn@Montgomery Quinn
If you'd like to say hi, head here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075866042137 And if you'd like to support me, you can... Purchase an ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Montgomery-Quinn/e/B07S1XQ1MF Or, if you'd like to read what I'm working on RIGHT NOW (hint, I p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES