The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 08A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samira didn't react to his words at first, but then her fists started to tremble and she made a small sobbing sound.

"You are sooo sexy, sweetheart..." Mark found himself saying out loud. "But are you okay with this? I ask because I think you are what's called a submissive, and you came here to have me and Rana fuck you."

There, he told himself, I'd said it out loud to her. He watched Samira breathing raggedly, bent over the ottoman in front of him.

"Mmmmm," she mumbled as a tremor went down her spine making her slip covered bottom jiggle between her full fists pulling the material tight over her plush cheeks. And then she sniffed. "I ... guess ... I am."

"You know I understand how you are, Samira," he stressed to her, sitting back on his feet between her spread legs, and seeing her thin sweater covered back and sides of her chest moving with her ragged breathing.

"And this ... is how you are, Samira," he told her. "You need to surrender to a dominate man. I know it. You seem to know it. And ... we both know that you want to do something about it."

"And so," Mark prompted her. "Why are you here?"

"Mmmmm, I'm here to ..." Samira said, her voice becoming a bit louder than her previously meek whispers, "to fuck ... you, Mark!"

Mark started breathing through his mouth as the blood pounded through his throbbing cock while he teased himself, lifting the last few inches of her slip to reveal her magnificent heart-shaped derrière barely restrained by her sheer panties through which he could clearly make out the milky stain of her arousal.

His hungry eyes focused on the gooey see-through veil plastered to the outward bulge of her curly blonde pussy lips displayed before him like the proverbial bearded man-eating clam that it was.

"And I'm going to fuck you, Samira; I'm trying to decide how I'm going to do it."

"Ohhhhh," she gasped as her raggedy breathing increased.

Mark's reaction was similar, yet different in that while he was also breathing heavily, the scent of her arousal filled the air surrounding them and detonated his nervous system like a sex bomb.

"Should I ... Umm, you know ... take the panties off?" She sounded confused and excited at the same time.

"Does your bra match your sexy panties?"

"Oh, yes!" Samira beamed excitedly at him as she shifted her shoulders to her left so she could look at Mark with both eyes even though her blonde hair swept down over the right side of her face. She swallowed and bobbed her head. "Do you want to see?"

"I do!" He said and laughed.

"Let me ... ahhh, take off my sweater first," Samira got the sweater over her head and shook down her shoulder length blonde hair causing her single line of upward curls to bounce back to life all around the bottom edge of her silky tresses.

Looking back at him, she pushed down on the ottoman cushion with both hands and lifted her knees up off the blanket. Mark knee-walked over her right leg with both knees to get out of the way, and then managed to get the pleated skirt under her lifted knees and drag the material back down over her shapely calves as she rested her knees on the blanket again.

Samira lifted both heels as he slipped the skirt free and gently tossed it onto the seat of the reading chair in the corner. "Help me off with the rest of these things, will you, Mark?"

As he hurried to help with her slip she admitted in a rush of words, "I guess I've, you know, sort of dreamed of this happening for some time."

Mark stopped to gaze at her young face and drink in her beauty.

"You are?" He said still not fully understanding what brought her to him like this.

"Let's fuck, Mark," this new Samira told him, as she looked deep into his eyes with a challenge. "Fuck my hot—wet—pussy..." she growled as her eyes took on a predatory look.

"I hope you fuck my mouth—gosh, even fuck me in your car, after dinner—I want you to take me and fuck me ... all night long!"

"Really?" Mark managed, "and what about Rana?"

"Her too. What do they call it when there's three in a bed?"

"Ménage a trois, he said not believing he'd uttered the words aloud.

"Mmmm, but you're first, Mark. I'll suck your cock to get you hard each time and you--you can fuck me until I'm sore--then fuck me again in the morning, bent over in the shower. Owie! Momma was right--I am a naughty girl who needs close looking after. But, not with you--you and me will fuck—fuck--fuck!"

Samira began rubbing the outline of his cock with one hand and leaning on his shoulder with the other for support as he dragged the panties down her legs, lifting up a heeled shoe so as not to impede with each one. That left her in bra, garter belt and stockings.

He paused momentarily to admire the back and side of her sheer bra. Samira's full C-cup right tit was framed by her low demi-bra, her hard long nipple almost popping free of the see-through material that exposed the upper part of her dark quarter-sized areola. Then he was tweaking the nipple and listening to her moans as he did.

For her part, Samira pushed her bottom back against the upper thighs of his slacks as Mark toyed with her breasts having freeing them both from their captive cups. She brought her left hand around behind her, found his boner, gripped it and stroked up and down its length as he kissed her shoulder, moving his mouth and lips toward her graceful neck. Samira smelled of sandalwood, rich vanilla, and saffron, and of her womanly arousal.

"Oh ... Mark..." she husked out in a new deeper voice."Do you like my breasts?"

This as he hefted her tits individually, testing their weight and flexibility.

"Ohhhhh, honey ... my nippies ache for your mouth!"

Mark realized she wanted to lower his pants and left off her magnificent tits, undid his belt buckle and let his slacks drop to his hips. Then she managed to extract his penis from its confinement, the swelling head catching for a split-second on the fabric, and then with a good tug, the pants fell to his ankles and his cock sprang up into view, bobbing heavily at almost three-quarters size.

He managed to lower his boxers to his ankles and stepped out of them and his pants, then turned toward Samira presenting his jerking, tumescent member to her while stripping off his shirt.

"Oh my God," Samira gasped as she stared, transfixed by the spectacle of his twitching cock as it continued to swell before her startled eyes. "I ... I never thought it was that big."

"It was in your mouth that night in the limo," he reminded her.

"But I--I didn't see it. It was so dark there ... and Rana ... she ..."

"It doesn't matter," he said as she stroked him once, twice, and a third time, holding him in her backwards feather light grip.

She grunted softly and attempted to push the head of his oozing cockhead between the cheeks of her apple cheeked ass. Then for some reason she paused and rewrapped a hand around his cock and ran her other hand over his chest.

Mark reciprocated, returning to her soft, supple breasts again, hefting them gently and tweaking her nipples, now freed from her flimsy bra cups. Samira sucked in air through her teeth.

It was Samira who initiated the actual penetration, and where she did it came as a complete surprise to Mark. He felt her guide the hypersensitive tip over the fleshy cup of her damp anus. He gave a start when it nudged against her spidery pucker wondering why she was heading in the wrong direction.

"Owchie..." Samira yipped then giggled, holding the base of his shaft against her asshole, and then forced it inside. "I--I've never done this ... before, Mark"

He was too surprised to utter a word, and remained mute.

Samira leisurely sucked in a deep lungful of air and began working her ass backward, testing the resulting feelings as she teased the tight damp wrinkles of her fundamental opening against the blunt head of his questing erection.

Who'd have thought my first anal would be with Samira? He wondered, but the prospect of taking Samira in her backdoor thrilled him, especially as it was a virginal orifice.

But what about her pussy, he wondered. Has she given that up to someone? I'll ask her later.

"So, so very naughty..." Samira sighed lustfully; resting her neck and head against the skin of Mark's shoulder. "Ohhhh ... the things you are going to make me do..."

What kind of submissive is she? He asked himself. I'm not telling her to do anything. She's leading me. What the fuck's going on here?

His cock was only about half an inch into her anus when he said, "You've sucked cock before," tweaking both her nipples as he spoke.

"Oh, yes, I have ..." Samira whispered almost proudly, her liquid voice sounding like that of some other woman, as she rubbed her cheek and ear against the hair on the side of his head while Mark kissed the skin of her shoulder near her neck.

"I mean other than mine. You have haven't you?"

"Oh, NO!" Samira vehemently protested. "Mark ... you are the only one, I swear it!"

"And you want--you really want me to fuck you back there," he said trying to be authoritative.

"Oh yes--yes--yes!" she cooed, and gently removed him from her anal entry and rubbed him through the heat and slippery friction found just beneath both of the cushiony cheeks of her magnificent ass. Mark shifted his feet apart to lower his hips until the crown tip and head of his erection felt wet curls and hot slick lips down between the tops of her thighs.

"But you want the other hole ... is it so?" Samira said weakly.

"Yes."

"Do it! I only want to please you. I thought that my ... well I was wrong. Please forgive me."

"Are you on any kind of birth control?" he asked, raising his face from her neck to kiss the back of her soft scented silky hair.

"No, but I should be safe for another, mmmm ... nine days or so," Samira said excitedly, releasing his cock and taking hold of both her nipples.

"Pinch them," he whispered as he continued kneading her breasts. She closed her eyes and did so, murmuring, "Mmmmm, yesssss!"

Mark glanced down and saw that his cock had achieved full size and was sticking up at an angle of about 45 degrees above vertical, which was about as good as it got based on its size and weight. Of course, Samira noticed it too, and used her right hand to awkwardly guide the flared crown through the hot silky furrow and folds of her delicately slickened cunt.

"Oh, Mark ..." she whispered as she notched the head into the creamy mouth of her tight womanhood.

"Yes," Mark hissed, expectantly as Samira eased her hips back, guiding the angle of his cock with her fingers as she pushed backward and carefully penetrated herself with the tip of his throbbing member. The hot wet slippery pressure of her fiercely resisting flesh deliberately swallowing his hard cock took his breath away.

"Yesssss," Samira groaned raggedly over clenched teeth while wiggling her ass from side to side to draw him deeper into her virginal cunt.

"Christ you're tight!" He gasped as her sheath gripped his shaft. "Am I hurting you?"

"Nuh--No, not really!" she answered as he fought his way another inch into her creamy hot, tight vice of a cunt.

Samira threw herself into their coupling, bending even further over the ottoman, and as his cock broke through her hymen, she moaned quietly and then moaned again, saying: "Ohhh ... yes... that feels ... wonderful!"

"So it feels good, no pain?"

"Some, but it's gone now. You feel ... can we do this a lot? I mean I know you and Rana are ... but maybe ... I was wondering ..."

"Be quiet and let's just fuck, Samira," he said and increased his thrusting to a quicker pace.

She yelped as if she'd been slapped. Mark pumped harder, heard what sounded like dripping water smattering the floor between her heels. Was she peeing? Mark froze.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Samira bleated like a four-year-old guilty of wetting herself.

"Did you piss yourself?" he asked, more curious than bothered.

"I—I don't know. I'm wet between my legs ... maybe, but I didn't have to go," she said in a forlorn and confused tone.

He backed out and away from her, glanced down at the floor beneath him and saw a few wet spots. That's not piss, he thought, but maybe she let some pussy juice leak out. Fuck it, I'll keep going.

Mark repositioned himself and slid back into her incredibly tight sheath.

"Ahhhhhh," she moaned happily.

"Yeah, you are tight and I love it!" he added.

Samira had a thousand images flashing through her mind seemingly at the same time. His gigantic cock; whatever was pouring out of her, for she felt it as well as heard the same sound Mark had. She saw herself from above and realized how obscene she must look to him.

But that's good; he wants me bent over like this. We should take pictures, I'd love to see what he's doing from his perspective, and then had to suppress a giggle fearing it might upset him, or at the very least throw him off stride.

A moment later, Mark reached around and under her to fondle her breasts and then grabbed her nipples and pulled hard, stretching them painfully. Samira wanted to scream. Her eyes turned under her eyelids, but she kept quiet, issuing only a low moan. She heard her heart beating, felt a thumping fear grow in her belly, and yet there was a threshold of pleasure building within her that seemed like a tidal wave about to crest and fall upon her.

The thick cock pounding away at her was touching places she hadn't known existed. She widened her thighs hoping to draw the penetration deeper, but Mark's balls were already slapping against her ass.

She wanted to see his cock slamming into her, but bent over the ottoman as she was made it impossible.

Mark slammed into her and held himself there-"Cum for me, Samira!"

It was the signal she had been waiting for. Samira let out a long continuous moan and came on a cock for the very first time. She felt the subtle pulse of his ejaculation inside her; the strangely welcome warmth spreading through her abdomen and the glow that suddenly permeated her entire being.

Mark stood up and touched her shoulder. "Here," he said, offering a hand. "Let me help you up."

Samira got to her feet; found that they would support her although they were shaky at first. She made it a point to look at his penis and was surprised to see it so much smaller than before.

He noticed where she was looking and said, "It's not always hard you know. I can show you how to make it hard again in a few minutes if you want."

Samira glanced down between her legs. "Oh," she gasped in surprise, seeing the mess of glistening semen.

"Sorry about that. Let's get you cleaned up," he said and putting an arm around her shoulder, led her to the bathroom and left her to take care of it.

When the door closed leaving Samira alone, she touched the tip of her index finger to the gooey substance then tasted it. The taste was both familiar and different. She dipped back inside her cunt again and brought out a glob of semen and tasted it, then swallowed. "Not bad," she said softly. "I could get to liking it."

He gave her a glass of red wine and had her suck his cock back to full size between sips, and then fucked her again.

"And ... I know ... you'll be seeing Rana later..." Samira giggled, as she rode him cowgirl style, doing incredible things to the tight skin of his buried cock inside her clamping tunnel.

Not if you keep this up, he thought, but said nothing to her.

But shortly after he couldn't resist and said, "So, are you are telling me that you would be happy to share me with Rana?"

Samira gushed excitedly and squeezed his cock firmly before slowly rippling her muscles along the length of Mark's fully imbedded erection, "I would be happy to play any of your kinky games, with or without Rana."

"Now, fuck my naughty pussy harder!" Samira crowed raggedly as she humped upon his cock.

"Mark, Mark!" Samira called out, her body going rigid over him. "I'm going to cum! I'm cumming!"

And then the prolonged spasms of orgasm enveloped them both, and Samira descended semi-senseless into the warm ocean of rushing blood that was her beating heart.

_______________________

To be continued

12