The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now lean down and kiss my cock all over," I said when I stopped my ministrations for a moment.

"I like how that feels, especially when you kiss the very tip. Now use your tongue the same way," I encouraged.

I'm sure there was still some cum on there from earlier, but she did not seem to notice or mind as she tended to her task.

"Now the last part is to open your mouth and take my penis inside it. Move your head up and down like you did with your hand and my cock will slide in and out of your mouth," I instructed.

"That feels very good," I told her as she gave her first blowjob.

"Now I'm going to lick your pussy at the same time as you are doing that to me and our pleasure will build even higher. We will likely build toward orgasm pretty quickly, so when we get close, let's stop for a minute or two and then start again, building several times without cumming," I told her.

We were able to do that for several minutes, but it was close a couple of times. I finally had her turn around and come back into my arms. We kissed for another few minutes while touching and caressing each other to the let the passion smolder without going out.

"Is this when we have intercourse?" she asked.

"Yes. There are many ways to position our bodies and each one creates a different feeling, but I think one in particular will be the best way to start. Your husband just lay between your legs and you didn't have much control or movement of your own," I said.

"Instead, I want you to sit on my lap like we did earlier and my cock will slid into your pussy this time because there is no clothing between us to stop it," I told her.

"Will all of your cock fit inside me? Will it hurt like when he did this to me?" she asked hesitantly as she bit her lip again.

"Yes, it will fit because your pussy will expand to let it in all the way. No, it won't hurt because you are very wet and you can control how deep my cock is inside you by raising and lowering your hips. This position will let you decide how to move and also how fast or slow feels best for you," I reassured her.

"Don't worry, it will be just as pleasurable for me, I promise. I will enjoy watching your pussy swallow my cock over and over and see your body react to the pleasure. I will also be able to touch your body as we do this, bringing even more pleasure to both of us," I said.

"You may orgasm more than once and I'm going to help that happen, but I'm going to enjoy this as long as I can before cumming inside your pussy. I will tell you just beforehand so you can be ready," I told her.

"Okay, I'm ready," Mei Ling said as she took a deep breath and squatted down with my cock directly under her pussy.

She held my cock in place as she aimed it at her entrance. She gasped as it entered her vagina and let it slide deep inside.

"It feels so big and warm," she exclaimed.

Without prompting she began to raise and lower herself and her face was blissful.

"I had no idea intercourse could feel like this. It feels so good with you and I don't ever want to stop!" she moaned

She suddenly went faster and said, "I think I'm going to cum already!" as I felt her pussy contract around my cock.

She didn't stop moving as she orgasmed and I heard another deep moan escape her mouth. I reached up and played with her nipples and her head started moving side to side as if in agony.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming again!" she panted.

The combination of watching her joy and the feeling of being inside her was making it hard for me to contain my own excitement and was getting to be more than I could hold back.

"I'm going to cum soon," I gasped.

"I want to cum again too. This feels so good!" she almost yelled.

She was bouncing up and down with increasing frenzy and speed and I knew my ability to delay any longer was at an end. I reached up with my hand and rubbed the front of her pussy, focusing mainly on her clit and she screamed with pleasure.

"I'm going to cum in your pussy now," I said and began to unload.

She fell forward over me, trapping my finger on her clit as she came, more intensely than any previous time, soaking us both with her juices and my cum that was dripping from her pussy. Her whole body shuddered and her breath came in rasps.

After a minute, I rolled her to the side and held her in my arms while slowly, gently kissing her wherever my lips could reach as my erection eventually softened and finally fell out of her. She lifted her face to mine and kissed me back.

"I want to thank you, but I don't have the right words to say what I am feeling right now. I have never felt so complete or cared for in my life. I am never going back my old way of thinking and you have given that gift to me," she said as she looked meaningfully into my eyes.

"I feel emotionally healthy and physically vibrant because of the time you have spent with me today. I see who I want to be now and this was the start I needed. You are wonderful and every other man in my life from now on will be compared to you rather than my father or husband. There are no words...," she said, trailing off as she held me tightly.

"Mei Ling, the gift is mutual. I was in an unhappy marriage and felt trapped as well. While I am glad she is out of my life, I have worried that the reason she cheated on me was that I was not good relationship material, too busy with work or not attentive enough, something that was my fault alone. When the relationship finally ended, I felt that I had lost my best chance at a long-term relationship because who else would want damaged goods," I said as I looked back at her.

"My day with you has felt special because we connected on an emotional level and you have shown me that maybe I'm not really damaged after all. I think our sex this evening has been an expression of that connection and that is what made it so wonderful," I said.

"Thank you for giving me the gift of yourself and your body. I'm going to leave in a few minutes and I'm happy that you are going to start to living life on your own terms, not someone else's," I told her.

"Will you hold me until I'm asleep please?" she asked with a smile.

I kissed her tenderly as she closed her eyes. She fell asleep before long looking content and peaceful. I slipped out of the bed without disturbing her slumber and quietly called room service from the bathroom before quickly showering.

I was at the door waiting when they knocked and I opened it before the second knock so as not to awaken Mei Ling. She slept on and didn't stir. The bellhop handed me the items I had requested and I asked him to wait in the hallway for a couple of minutes because I would need his help getting into my own room.

I took a card from the desk and wrote a short thank you note, then placed it with the rose I had requested beside her on the other bed pillow before leaving the room.

As I slipped between my own sheets a few minutes later, I once again felt amazed by the change had come over me in the past few days. As I thought about today, I realized that helping Mei Ling find healing in her life had also helped to heal myself in the process. Give unto others as you would have them give unto you, I thought as I closed my eyes and sleep overtook me.