All Comments on 'The Next Apartment'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice

smooth chuck story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Same old garbage from you.

Give up writing these types of stories and stick to your GAY stories.

white towerwhite towerabout 14 years ago
Great!

Excellent! loved it. The true arousal of tormenting your cuck comes out very well.

Its a sensitive subject and you write about it in a way that doesnt overly humiliate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cucks

You do cucks very well. You understand us better than most other writers. We do jack off just like in your story and we like to be humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Make Him Beg

Making that cuck beg to watch his wife get fucked was a turn on for me. I wish my wife made me beg to watch. Reading about him listening to the wet sounds while he was jacking off turned me on too.

darkddarkdover 12 years ago
Great!

Great Story!!!

kharrismakharrismaover 12 years ago
Poor Guy...

I always feel so damned bad for those hapless hubbies who only want to watch their wives get it, but are denied, and have to be content with listening or being told about it after the fact. I can understand the wife's desire for privacy, but if her husband is willing to let her fuck around, he should at least be able to watch once in awhile, if not every time! Maybe that's the way he really wants it, but if so, I'll be damned if I can understand it; I'd have to see it!

Alaska84Alaska84almost 11 years ago

Wow! Can I live next to her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reminds me...

This brought back memories of when I got my first apartment. I lived above a couple where the wife was very sexy and the husband was a balding middle aged guy. I worked on call and she stayed at home, so we got to know each other. Eventually our flirting turned to more and I started fucking her. One afternoon we were not paying attention and we heard her husband come in downstairs. He was calling out her name as I was sliding inside ogpf her. She screamed out "YES" he called her again and she screamed out "YES Fuck Me. " I fucked her harder and made her cum. She snuck downstairs and I expected shouting. What I heard was fucking. He loved hearing her get fucked. She came upstairs later that evening and told me everything. He wanted to hear it again. So we did. This lasted three years. She even got pregnant by me and he raised it as his own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Whoops, Sorry

I didn’t realize that this was a cuck story or I wouldn’t have started reading it. Thanks, but no thanks, not my cuppa tea.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Lynn doesn’t do much except cuck and whore stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous