The Next Big Thing?

Story Info
How far would you go to try something different?
2.8k words
4.28
4.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where Do We Go From Here?

After more than twenty years of marriage, my wife and I had finally parted. It wasn't with ill will I guess that things had just fizzled out over the years. I had studied and worked hard and I had change, she stayed the same and therein lay the crux of all our problems. Whereas I had always been keen to try new things, different foods, holiday locations etc. she had remained resolutely unaltered and so had our sex life. It was always the same, and over time it became less frequent and more boring.

I travelled for work and from time to time I was lucky enough to meet a woman in a similar situation, I was always careful and very discreet, however I had glimpses into what my life could be like. Finally, at forty-five years of age, I sat down and discussed everything with my wife and we negotiated as an amicable separation as possible.

We only had one son, George, and he was busy living his own life and had left Australia for the UK to work in finance. We both ended up comfortably off as they say. I took a few months to get my private life in order, finding somewhere to live and all the administration and hassle that goes with those things. I was not reckless, I kept my old car despite the old jokes about my "mid-life crisis", it was a sports car, it was red but it was not a BMW or a Mercedes but a rather more modest Fiat Arbarth Spider convertible.

I increased my time at the gym, realising that I needed to get rid of a few kilos and did my best to increase my cash reserves. By November I felt ready to look at the prospect of dating, I felt that eight months of living alone was sufficient to put my old life behind me.

I tried various dating apps, but at forty-five (nearly forty-six) I was not quite the "target demographic". I met several women, discovered that "Sugar Dating" means amateur prostitute, and I learned that almost everyone lies about age, looks and physique. The camera may not lie, but the truth can be more than a few years out of date. I had one interesting meeting with a transexual who was still in the process of transitioning, not my thing but it was the most interesting conversation that I had had in a long time, we still chat online from time to time.

Then one weekend as I was buying kitchen equipment online, there was a pop up advert for a dating site for older people. I did all the background checks to make sure that it was not a scam and then I created a profile, provided some background information and concluded by writing that I was looking for something different and possibly exciting. I was not necessarily looking for a long term thing but I was open to the idea.

My profile got a few nibbles, I discarded any responses with grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and poor sentence construction (I am that type of person). Then I discarded those women who were searching for a soul mate or with deeply held religious convictions, I am an atheist and wished to avoid the potential for conflict. In the interim I continued to search through profiles that met my criteria and I began to suspect that not all of the profiles related to real people.

Finally, two weeks before my birthday, I got a message from a woman whose profile seemed very interesting and met most of my criteria, the name in her profile was Emily. Her message said that she had always liked different and that she regarded herself as "unusual", we both had post graduate qualifications in different disciplines and common interests in music, opera, languages, food and travel. Even though her photo was commensurate with her stated age, I did run it through an image search and it seemed to be genuine. We exchanged a few more messages before arranging to meet at an Indian restaurant which had a very good reputation, if things did not work out, at least we would have a pleasant meal.

She was different. I recognised her from her profile picture and she had a style that was hard to define, it seemed to combine the best elements of Goth, Steampunk and Hippy with just a hint of Pre-Raphaelite. Her clothes were not especially revealing but they were of very good quality. Longish black skirt which met her laced ankle boots, and white silk blouse which was partly covered by a velvet corset like contrivance which provided a little uplift for her breasts. She complemented her outfit with a striking cashmere shawl which she placed over the back of her chair. I had stood up to meet her and waited until she sat before doing so myself.

"Oh," she began "old school. I like that. nice to meet you Mark".

The time flew by as we provided each other with our selectively edited life stories. She was a senior librarian and reacted she reacted well to my flirtatious comment about "novel lovers". She in turn was very tactful about geophysicists but couldn't feign much interest in my work. We both confessed to performing image searches and our disdain for most of the other profiles on the website. Eventually by the third course of our banquet our conversation turned towards more physical matters.

"So, I guess that you were on the website for the same reason as me?' She asked "searching for suitable sex partners"

"Or just one" I answered "I have high standards, which is a problem. I like intelligence and creativity and I have to have some regard for someone before I can have a relationship with them."

"I guess it's different for an overnight thing" she said perceptively.

"True ... but even then, I rate intelligence and personality over looks" I answered with a sheepish grin.

"So let's cut to the chase" she said, "do you like what you have seen so far?"

"Very much so" I replied.

"Me too," she responded "I think that we have some chemistry going for us. Let's talk about our sexual history and our 'fuckit lists'. We can do that by taking turns, or asking questions and answering honestly?"

"Ok," I said "ladies first."

"Have you ever had a threesome?" she asked.

"A few, never with my wife, FFM FMF, MFM and MMF, I think that it is important to have an informed opinion on things. That said I have very little interest in men unless there is a woman involved." I answered "and you?"

"Pretty much the same, but if there was no alternative I could enjoy time with another woman - I guess that you would be same in that regard, it is important to be practical."

We discussed BDSM, we had both dabbled from most aspects, but neither of us wanted to experience real pain and neither of us wanted it to be separate from sexual activity. At that point we were approaching dessert and we waited until the waiter had left the table before resuming our conversation. It transpired that we both had piercings and had acquired them for the same reason - we were not supposed to do that.

"Time is short, tell me the weirdest thing that you have done that you enjoyed." she said.

"I did the watersports thing with a woman that I met at a conference," I answered, not being exactly spoiled for choice.

"Did you both drink? What was the appeal?" Emily asked.

"We both tried it from both aspects. The appeal? I think that it was the taboo aspect and the power trip, knowing that you could treat someone like that - I was more keen on giving than taking." I said.

"I saw something that would like to try along those lines," she began "It was a watersports porn movie, what made it different was that it featured latex and a woman was topping a guy and she was wearing semi transparent baggy pants - except that they had an extra leg for the guy's head. So he had no choice but to endure everything that she chose to deliver."

"And the weirdest thing that you have ever done?" I asked,

"I shat on a guy and ordered him to smear it all over himself and masturbate while I watched - I really enjoyed the power thing" she replied.

I was taken aback for a moment,

"So you just had him lie there and ...?" I asked

Emily nodded.

"Covered his chest, I hadn't been for a day or two and he was keen, which reduced the power aspect for me but it still felt very good to do it" she added. "I got off on the idea that he really wanted to try it."

"Did you get to shit in anyone's mouth?" I asked.

"No." she answered.

"You seem disappointed, is that something that you want to do?" I asked sipping my coffee.

"I'd love to do that - are you volunteering?" she smiled.

"To be honest, I hadn't really thought about it, but the idea is attractive and repellent at the same time. There are so many factors to consider. It is probably the ultimate in domination and submission. But health issues and motivations would play a huge part in any decision making. I don't know if I could and if I could, whether it would change me at a fundamental level." I said.

"Tell me about the motivation thing please." she said.

"Well'" I began "If we think about the reasons for doing it: to dominate someone so completely, to have someone submit to that, they are both compelling. Then you have the challenge aspect because it is taboo, is it just one more box to tick? Is it a mutual thing or something that one person wants to do to another? If someone were to submit to that, what could they expect in return? Is it part of a sexual act or is it just an act of submission or devotion? And that's before we start to think about the logistics and how you get someone to agree to participate."

I could see that Emily was thinking, she almost started to speak a few times before she decided what she wanted to say.

"I think that most men would prefer that it was part of a sexual act. I know I would. I could probably do it with a woman but I wouldn't enjoy it quite so much, if I'm going to be dominant, I'd prefer to dominate a man. I think that it would be possible to program a man. If I were on top while we were having sex, then I could give him a finger to suck. Then I could rub my finger around my cunt before letting him suck it again. Then I could insert it into my anus and tell him if he wants to come then the price is sucking my finger clean. I think that most men would reach a point at which they would endure nearly anything in order to come."

"You are right there" I said, thinking back to some of my earlier exploits when I would not have stopped for anything. "Timing could be a huge component in a successful adventure."

"After that, it is a gradual progression into rimming, rimming a dirty arse and finally offering an empty mouth to my orifice. I'd like to combine it with watersports too." she grinned. "If it were the elephant in the room, you would have to eat a slice at a time, not all at once.

"The dipstick method?"I smiled.

"Pretty much," she answered.

"You could try the surprise method" I suggested, "Disappear into the bathroom and then invite the man in after you have smeared yourself all over and demand oral sex before fucking."

"That does run the risk of instant deterrent," she said.

"You are probably right, but if you got the guy sufficiently aroused beforehand I think that he would come to the party." I responded.

"I could probably do that," she said grinning.

"Does it have to be a guy?" I asked "or would a female mouth meet your needs?"

"I could work with either, I prefer men but having that power and control over anyone would be good" she replied.

"If it was a mutual, consensual arrangement, that might make it easier to secure agreement" I said. "Imagine both chewing a little piece and then kissing during sex.

"That would take away the power element and that's what really excites me" she said. "I could do it, but I think that I would prefer to take turns - so that I could experience it from both sides".

"Could you objectify someone else to that extent?" I asked.

"I could make them wear a mask." she replied "But I think that I would prefer to have few friends bear witness. Imagine if they subsequently saw him in the street. The potential for interaction, manipulation etc."

"You could appeal to the gambling instinct." I began, " if there was a, say 1 in 10 chance of getting a mouthful, a lot of guys would engage in a bit of rimming. Mix nine vitamin D capsules with one laxative suppository. It would be an interesting social experiment to see at what point they would give up, at odds of one in four, one in three, evens. Especially if the sex was really good."

"That's a thought," she smiled.

"Personally speaking, if I were to shit in someone's mouth, I would want to see their eyes. I'd also want to make sure that they couldn't close their mouth." I said.

"That's easy, they make special ring gags, the one I like looks like a sink plug. I suppose that you could shit into a condom and then slide it into your submissive's mouth with the teat cut off and then squeeze and watch them struggle to deal with it. If I had a straight guy and my goal was humiliation, then I would have a friend fuck me in the arse, withdraw before coming and then have him slip his dick into the submissive's mouth and come there.

"That sounds sexy for many of the wrong reasons," I said grimacing slightly.

"Depends where you are in that scenario for the reasons to be wrong. I could do the condom thing, fill and then it would be like icing a cake - who doesn't like cake? That would be something. I'm going to be thinking a lot about that, " Emily said with a wistful air.

"The eye contact is important for you too?" I asked.

"Yes and no, I could just set up a camera and a big screen and watch it live, record it for later, share it with friends there and then, or show someone exactly what I wanted to do without having to spend too much time talking. I could watch the eye contact later," she continued.

"The ring gag does give you a lot of control, it also gives you submission and compulsion." I said, "A bit like a roller coaster, you consent to the ride, agree to wear the gag and what follows but there's no getting out until the ride is over."

"I do like the idea of the gag, but I think I would like to combine it with some female witnesses. Have him introduce himself, tell them what he is expecting to happen and indicate his consent. Then he could put on the ring gag and I could secure him in place,"

"You think that the bondage component is important?" I asked.

"Absolutely, it comes down to the power and control which I really like having." she said licking her lips. "having witnesses adds to that - I would invite them to piss on the guy but make it clear that it is only my shit that enters his mouth, They might want to make their own arrangements later."

"How would that work?" I asked a little nonplussed.

"I would allow my witnesses to video the encounter, provided that they let me have a copy of course. I would also give them the guy's mobile phone number." She said.

I looked at my watch and realised that I should have left some time earlier. Emily picked up on my anxiety about time and hurriedly packed her things into her handbag.

"How time flies when you are having fun, it's been a fascinating conversation. Lots of ideas, lots to think about but where do we go from here? Sadly, I have to get back to work."

I promised that I would be in touch and we said our goodbyes leaving things pretty much up in the air. That was the day before yesterday and I am still thinking, I know that I can't take too much time before contacting her but I am not quite sure what to tell her.