The Next Game Master Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded. He smiled. "It is called, 'About last night.'"

She laughed, "Why did you have her create that?"

He smiled, "Too many bad virgin experiences occur in the world. I know the right way to do that. There are still too many getting on the road though who do not and make what should be a beautiful experience into a nightmare. I have done several virgins.

Trisa was one until the other night. None of the men traveling with her wanted to take the responsibility of injuring a female halfling. The goddess asked me to help her. I have never turned down a lady who asked provided she knows what will happen. Trisa is the only one not carrying my child for obvious reasons but she is a firecracker. She is a great little lover who wants to try it all."

She looked at Raven, "Do you really hate the elven people that much?"

He smiled, "I do not judge them as a group. As individuals. Shia had me sit next to her and she took my hand the first time I met her. I have nothing but love for all of them. They know my mission and Brenda is a scion for Myssara."

He thought, "Love can you put a gift box for the Princess on the bed under the covers. If anyone should remember what each of our fists feels like it would be her; besides you! She took them all."

She giggled, "No harm love, that airtight we have not done on the altar."

He thought back, "Love you throw another party like this last one and we will get Shia and Ersa to do you airtight with me." She chuckled.

He stood up and looked over, "Your turn lover. I will send Brenda next." He looked at the Princess, "Watch." He walked over and pulled back the covers and handed her a box. He dried off and she looked, "How?"

He smiled, "I asked for you. You have 5 fists and your husband to be's cock stored. My cock is always there. There are a few toys in there. You will knock them out if you do, Based on the order they went in.

It is in the instructions so just read them; it also has a warning about pregnancy. If your husband-to-be likes a cock in the ass you will have a blast with that. Watch the girl-on-girl with the pregnancies. Ersa when you are done come downstairs."

She nodded and smiled. He looked at her, "Wash time, not playtime. She has places to be."

He got dressed and walked over to her. He bent over and broke up the tongue dance the two were doing. He kissed her with warmth and passion. He looked up somewhat dejected. She looked at him. "What is wrong?"

He looked at her, "A few weeks ago I had no family. Then I find out I have 2. I have to practically extort my way into your heart and my bed. By the time I leave the day after tomorrow, I will be back to having no family again."

She looked at him and grabbed his hand, "We will talk more tomorrow. I am glad you got me into your bed. I will likely never have another night like tonight. Not the right thing for a Princess."

He looked at her. "I just saw you as a woman who wanted the world from me for nothing, then became reasonable. I am not talking value. Just the last thing besides my father's wedding ring. I have my mother's coming of age ring. It is a wizardry ring. If you want my father's body it is in a flower bed behind the burned-out remains of the house my mother was killed in. Her ashes next to his grave."

He left the room before she could respond. He went across the hall and took the robe to Brenda, "Clean up and come downstairs. Ersa will bring it back for the next one. If you are smart you will take Trisa with you. Be sure to take a change of clothes with you so you can dress."

He closed the door before Brenda could ask him about the sudden mood change. He headed downstairs and grabbed a table and waited. Ersa was the first to arrive and the Princess came down a few minutes behind her with her hood up and left. Ersa grabs his hand, "You alright?"

He looked at her, "I want to get drunk."

She looked at Raven, "That is not going to help things anything."

He looked at her, "How about some food and drink. Still cannot get any service in this place either."

She got up and got them food and Brenda came down and slid in on the other side. "She told me what you said. I told her you were right. What they are doing to you is unfair. Which is why you insisted on the half-elven provisions."

She sighed loudly and told me. 'Now I have to go back and get it from the other side. For making the agreement that I did.'"

He shrugged, "She could have said no."

She nodded, "She sounded desperate."

He stared at his drink, "She was too desperate."

Marshal showed with the three jailbirds. He looked at them, "I am not even going to ask what happened."

He looked at the girl, "You kill yourself, truly will yourself dead and it is forever. You are gone. You stay here you will find that the locals who wanted a hanging will get one. You go back you will never find Heather and the other.

They are no longer in this world; the goddess does not suffer fools very well. All 4 of them are gone. Taken to another world. You made your choice to stay with Heather. She could not have been that great of a fuck."

She looked down. "You have a room for the night?"

She shook her head, "They gave all our gear to you." He looked at Marshal, "Take her to get her gear when we are done. Any party treasure is forfeit. It will be distributed within the new structure. What I mean by that is if you walked in with 1,000 gold pieces you get to keep that. Any from the four dead or stuff that had not been divided across the entire group. It cost me thousands of gold pieces and the last favor I will ever get from this town to get the 3 of you released.

Marshal, make sure Shia gets all of the information on that tonight. She can adjust the shopping lists and she needs to see these 3 to find out what they are missing. Yes, I said 3. What class are you?"

She looked at me. "I'm a, I'm a bard."

He looked at her, "Were you planning on writing a song called 100 ways to die horribly?"

She looked down. He asked, "Why do you keep looking down. I am over here. Are you praying to the goddess for my help now?"

He looked at Marshal, "Grab a table and get the other 2 fed. You miss bard have a seat over here."

She sat at the very edge of the bench. He looked at Ersa, "Get her something to eat and drink. A couple of drinks." She got up. He did as well and boxed the bard in and slid her next to Brenda. He looked at and lifted her chin and she had a nasty mark on her face. "Did that happen during the fight, after, or at the prison?"

She looked at him, "I got hit by flying glass when the barbarian slammed his sword through Heather's shoulder after Heather stabbed him."

He looked at her, "We can fix it but we will have to make it worse first. We have to cut out the scar tissue and then have her heal you. Is this something you would want?"

She looked at him, "I do not know what I want."

He looked at her, "You are Shanna from what I remember." She looked at Raven and nodded. "Do you know why the fight started other than the fact she got you killed 62 times?"

She looked at him, "Heather did not want to give him their shares of the treasure from getting here. She felt she needed it to hire the people she would require to beat you to the undead."

He looked at her, "Why did you stay with her?"

She looked at Raven, "I loved her."

He looked at her, "You did not say we loved each other."

She nodded, "Heather loved Heather."

He looked at her, "Love is a commendable thing, Shanna. The goddess looks highly upon that tenant. She is also into lust as you saw."

She laughed, "So were you."

He smiled, "The party was to blow off steam, meet new people. I did not know it was partially a setup for our 3 groups to meet. Was not on my agenda. I spent the first part playing sex games. Then I went off with my 3 ladies to find out I had another who wanted my help. Trisa, she came in a virgin in every aspect. She did not leave that way. I treated her well and she shares our bed. You a diehard only women person?"

She shrugged, "I have only been with one that I remember."

He thought, "Love is there anything sexually scaring in her past?"

She responded back, "Yes a few times. Bad virgin experiences."

He thought, "Did she have male and female lovers?"

She replied, "Yes, some were good. Most with Heather had been very bad."

He looked at Shanna, "You want to know what happened in those failed 70 runs. The good and the bad?"

She looked at Raven, "Can you do that?"

He shook his head, "Ask Myssara for a second chance."

She bows her head to pray and she cringes, "Oh gods! Some of them were downright hateful!"

He looked at her, "Was Heather worthy of your love?"

She shrugged and he lifted her head and gave her a soft kiss and motion to Brenda and she did the same. "Was she worthy based on what you saw?"

She bowed her head and he lifted her chin. He kissed her passionately and slid a hand between her legs and she moaned into his mouth. "I will tell you she could never love anyone beyond herself. That is why she failed so much, sometimes you have to play the target for the betterment of the group.

You will also note you were into both men and women. Some did not go well. No, I have not seen them but the Goddess tells me things from time to time. We have to communicate."

He looked at Ersa, "Find Trisa for me."

He thought. "Love, if I give her a positive memory on losing her virginity can you remove all the other bad experiences?"

He heard a sigh, "You cannot save them all but considering what she has been through I would be willing if she agrees to become a virgin again and you would impregnate her. She has to commit to you being the only male in this life for her. That is the price."

He looked at Shanna, "I tried to ask for a favor on your behalf. It came with strings attached. Conditions. For both of us."

She looked at Raven, "You can talk with her?"

He nodded, "My role sometimes requires it. Never in a battle. Sometimes after actions on what went right and what went wrong. I have even commented on testing individuals and the issues that happened on occasion with types of treasure leaving our mage at a disadvantage.

She tested her, she passed and because of that test she got two pieces of gear, a new set of bracers and a wand. Because we had gotten no wands, scrolls, staves, rods, or potions."

She nodded, "We got quite a few of those. It should be with the group stuff."

He nodded. "We will get it sorted out. Can we agree that you will come with us? That has no strings attached."

She nodded, "It is at least a chance."

He yelled over to Marshal, "Put her on the roster for the group. Name is Shanna." Marshal nodded. All of the ladies arrived and he looked at them, "I asked the Goddess for a favor. It came with strings if we do this."

They looked at Raven, "What kind of strings?"

He looked to Shanna, "Are you put off on sex because of the experience you have had?"

She looked at Raven, "I have climaxed before. But I have never had an experience worth writing a song about."

He looked at her, "Every woman I have sex with who is not a halfling or already there, ends up pregnant. The first world I was on the Goddess made it so everything I fucked became pregnant accept Kerria. She only allowed her to get pregnant if she switched worlds.

She did that with my son who was raised by caretakers in that world. I spent 20 years in that hell. My son is in the game. I have had to negotiate my way to get my son here. Kerria killed herself so I am sympathetic to how you feel.

I asked the goddess If I gave you a positive virginity loss experience that you would have all of those bad sexual situations removed from your memory. You would have to agree to become a virgin again in both the ass and cunt.

Know this is not something I would do alone. As these ladies would participate. They REALLY participate. You will have a sensual stimulating experience. An overload to your senses.

Where you cannot count the number of climaxes you have had. Trisa just went through this as nobody in her group would have relations with her. They did not want to suffer the consequences of hurting her. She prayed to the goddess on the matter and the goddess led her to me. To all of us. She shares our bed now.

This is what you would be required to do; carry my children and remain exclusive to me as the only male in your bed for this life. You cannot have sex with another man. IF my ladies agree. Ersa nodded and the others followed suit. He looked at Shanna. "Is this something you would want? Knowing you will have my children the pregnancies will be short and the children taken away to be raised by caretakers?"

She looked at Raven, "Why would you do this for me?"

He looked at her. "I have had many discussions with the Goddess and Mother who is over all of the Goddesses on virginities. Making you go through 70 of them was torturous. These worlds are all run by women, including Mother. I asked them to be virgins once so they would understand the issue. After that, you get the choice.

I have gone to one graduation and talked about this and demonstrated it to one of the students. Then on the other who helped with bi-curious to find out, she was definitely bi-sexual. I am working to get more people's past lives restored.

To better learn from their mistakes. I am the trial of these programs. I already passed the first stage. Now they want me to do it with a larger group. Every challenge they throw at me gets me some changes to the worlds to help everyone.

Why you? You have a major self-confidence issue. I want to see those pretty amber-colored eyes of yours when I talk to you. I have already memorized the top of your head."

She chuckled. "Are you certain about this?"

He smiled, "If you follow my direction and advice you will excel on the field and in the bedroom."

She looked at Raven, "What if this does not work for me?"

He smiled. "You only have to do this for one life. I do not think your concern will arise."

She looked at the ladies, "No regrets?"

Brenda looked at her, "That I did not know him sooner."

Trisa looked at Raven, "You see my size, He was cautious with me every step of the way even when 'I asked' him to do something like stick his hand in me. He started with the lady with the smallest hand and worked up until he would do it himself. I wanted it so he did it for me. My regret is that he did not start out within my party and I was not a half-elf who could have his children. I would have jumped to have his children."

Ersa looked at Raven, "That he was not with our party on the first run instead of the eighty-fifth run."

Shia laughed, "What she said."

He looked at her, "You turned down my help with your party once before. I want you to spend the evening and think this through. You jumped to a bad solution the last time. I want you to be sure this is what you want. In the meantime.

Brenda and Shia, I want you two to work on removing that scar tissue and checking for glass fragments. Then Brenda can restore her to her performance-ready self."

She smiled, "Thank you."

He looked at Ersa, "You need to go over all of that gear she said they had a lot of wands.

She looked at Raven, "Already have a scorching ray and lightning bolt wand for you."

He nodded, "Good. About time I finally got a wand."

Brenda being the smartass she was reached over and grabbed his crotch, "You got the rod already."

The ladies laughed. He sighed, "You want me to pull it out in combat?"

He heard a resounding "NO!"

Followed by a round of laughter. He saw the guys gathering and he asked Marshal, "You getting your list together be sure the 3 new ones are outfitted."

He got out and helped Shanna and then Brenda from the table. He looked at her, "Bedroom two for the surgery. They are coming back later to clean that one."

Shia asked, "How long we got?"

He shrugged, "I will wait here with Ersa, she can get food and drink. While I will hardly get noticed unless I started stealing from them. I have more than enough gold."

He looked at Ersa, "You go through those scrolls?"

She nodded, "Nothing dangerous mostly clerical but there were two I had not heard of before this. Reloading hand and keep watch. Have three of each." He looked at her, "Scribe both of them I will copy from your spellbook tomorrow." She looked at Raven, "You seem very stoic all of a sudden."

He nodded, "Replaying today's events through my head. She was too desperate. She was seeing if she could reach an agreement with me. But if her father thinks it is too much, he could send thieves or assassins. He will think it is too much. No matter how much she might disagree with him she will not stand for us for long.

She cannot do so and appear to be a part of a loyal Royal daughter and member of the court. Go to the general store and pick me up a couple of hundred arrows in quivers and a cloth bag to carry them in."

He saw his son, "Did you get geared up? You and your ladies? Please sit."

Fret looked at his father, "Somewhat we have our names on the list to get bracers for those two, chain-mail for her and full-plate for me that is magical."

He looked at them, "Names and classes, a primary will do unless it is something over the top like my character."

The elf looked at Raven, "Gresana and I am a sorceress." The half-elf looked at Raven, "You are that Raven?! I am Hanasa and I am a wizard."

He looked to the human, "Brandi with an 'i' and I remember a lot more than I used to. Failed attempts, four past lives, and thirty-four children. Being on Earth. I am a ranger."

Raven looked over, "Fret the fighter."

Fret nodded, "How did you know?"

He smiled, "I had a little divine insight into that before I came to you. Fighter, frustrated, and at the second inn."

He looked at Brandi, "Give me a year from Earth."

She looked at Raven, "2003."

He looked at her, "2018. Every world moves on its own time." He looked across at Hanasa, "Yes Raven. Destroyer of a world and killer of a Goddess. I did mention that this morning. I came for my son and got all 4 of you in a swap for some idiots. No, I cannot tell you how I did it. She was a lot like the Goddess in your world.

A sadistic bitch, but with a serious case of nymphomania. No need to talk about them, I just wanted to know how you like being a part of a mercenary company? Marshal got the charter today. We have around 20 I believe."

He smiled, "I have never run in anything that big."

He nodded, "The secret is to run in squads. Each squad had a particular strength but they have to be fairly balanced. I would not be in a given squad but bouncing between them. I am an arcane archer. Only one ranger five in wizard at the moment. Then I have two prestige classes I am going up in Eldritch Knight and Arcane Archer."

Brandi looked at Raven, "A meta-gamer."

He nodded, "I have been called that."

She smiled, "No wonder you are kicking ass here."

He smiled. "I am in my first life still. The goddess had set me up playing house for 20 years in an elven royal court after switching me over to full elven in mid-game without my consent. She changed my classes and race in mid-run as well."

She looked at Raven, "Fucking hell."

He nodded, "To a true gamer that is hell. What you are fucking isn't even real. Just little personas of the Goddess. I did get really good at sex. She fucked with my genetics and just about any woman I nail gets pregnant. They cannot fix that until my next life. It is not normal." Brandi looked at Raven, "You said 'just about.'"

1...34567...22