The Next Game Master Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked out the front door and another guard was there and he apparently had been warned as he just moves out of his way. He got out to a small grove of trees in the middle of a large circular driveway. He looked at her, "You figured out how to talk to me yet?"

She sighed, "Your companion says the loss of your mother is still a raw wound. I come in and ask for the last thing you got from your father. You are upset that we would do such a thing at this time in your life."

Raven shook his head, "You want the blade back give me a genuine trade, elven sword for elven sword. The same level of power. If you cannot do that then the same level of power divide between a sword and a longbow. See I have a decent strength bow already. He flipped it out and handed it to her. "Draw the bow.

Learn to answer questions. What would my father have told you in regards to the sword?" She could not budge the string and he grabbed it and pulled it back with ease. He looked at her as he slung the bow, "I am working toward channeling my magic through my bow. A sword is a secondary weapon.

The camp is attacked, something manages to get really close to me and I need to beat it back. This sword is nothing but a headache. Between the Baron, Weapon collectors, and Royal Elven Family. It is a lodestone. But it is one that deals with a great amount of damage.

Where I am going weapons that deal a great amount of damage will come in handy. You come in and say do it for the royal family that is only glad I was born in order to find out where the blade was located. You cannot even say that you are my aunt.

The idea is so repugnant to your royal elven sensibilities that one word would make it real. There was no great search for this blade. Tell me now, why this is of importance to the Royal Family now?"

She looked at Raven, "To be honest your heritage is a big part of that. You could have been born full elven but if your mother was not from the right family you could be deemed unworthy to wield the blade."

Raven looked at her, "Bullshit. About the full elven part. If you knew the blade was in the hands of a member of the royal family who was fully elven you would have no way to check the mother's name to see if she was from the 'right family.' Unless all elves living away from the elven kingdom are deemed unworthy.

In which case, how in the hell did my father end up with it out with the Duke's youngest daughter as a bride?"

He showed her his father's ring. "His wedding ring. Mithril bands. They both had them. How could that be way out here? You are still avoiding answering questions. What would my father have told you to do in regards to the blade?"

They were married in elven lands or someone brought him wedding rings. It is not something one just carries about for no reason. I noticed you completely dodged the discussion on the word aunt as well. Once he married my mother would he have not been found unworthy to wield the blade?"

She looked at Raven, "I cannot talk to the origins of his wedding bands. I cannot speak of where he was married. He was already found to be worthy when he got the blade. The power to revoke it rests in the hands of my father alone. My father is the one who is wanting it revoked from you."

He looked at her, "You know the origins of his bands. You said I cannot speak of where he was married. No. I have no idea where he was married. You know. If you know chances are your father knows."

She stood in frustration, "Yes we knew. We knew she was expecting you. We do not discuss it."

He nodded, "But the blade was not an issue for my father who married a human only for the offspring of that union. Is elven marriage any less sacred to your gods when the other party is human? Do they not ask for the same vows to your gods that an elven couple would ask for? Did her father attend?"

She held her head down, "They asked for the same blessings to the same goddess. Yes, it would be the same for two elves. No, her father did not attend but her brother did."

He looked at her, "The one you just talked to which means you attended. Did your father?"

She nodded. "So, both families knew I was out there neither one wanting me. You hoping I would lead you to the blade. That about sum it up?"

She looked at him and nodded. "Was my father disowned?"

She looked at Raven, "No the sword would have been taken from him."

Raven looked at her, "Then I would hold a title to the elven court, my father's assets at the time of his death, and acknowledgment in all relevant and legal documents that I am my father's son."

He paused for a second. "That would make me the heir to the throne, I don't want that and neither do you. He was married in elven lands, with full knowledge of your father and he took NO action then. I assume it was because the issue would be resolved when I was grown, she was dead and he remarried. That did not happen. What is the normal progression for these swords?

Does the King assign them or are they passed from parent to child? Before you answer I will be sending other mages to go through the history of these blades and how they are passed along."

She looked at Raven, "Yes it would normally fall that way with an elven child."

He looked at her, "My parents were married in elven lands, with the blessing of an elven goddess, with full knowledge of the ramifications of that decision your father saw no need to remove the blade from my father's hand. Therefore, I can only conclude he was accepting of his son's son wielding the blade. Unless he comes here personally with a better offer. I will offer him the same deal I offered the Barron. He can come before me and I will give it to him, by shoving it up his ass!"

She looked at Raven, "He would never do that and that is disrespectful."

He reached into his bag and pull out the dragon skin. "It is not as important as to what I pulled out just that I could do it if threatened." He put it back in the bag. He watched Marshal and the others leave. They had his horse. He looked at her, "There goes my ride."

She looked at Raven, "What?"

Raven smiled, "They just left with my horse."

She looked at Raven, "Why?"

He looked at her and called forth his raven, "I told them too. I do not know these streets. I do not plan on riding back to the inn."

Raven looked at her, "I will not be returning to the city. I will be at the inn today and tomorrow. The day after that we leave early. The next move is yours. I met on your ground. The closest you would want me to be on your grounds.

I still want a list of my father's assets; they rightfully belong to me. Inn or you can try and guess to which location we will be headed to next. If I even go to another inn. My father would have told you to go fuck yourself, he might have even told your father that on more than one occasion. Like when he married my mother.

I read parts of his journal long ago and knew that he did not care for my mother or me in particular. Even then he did not take the sword from my father; what kind of son would I be to deny my father's wishes? To simply just give it away when my father would tell him the same damned thing. To go fuck himself."

He stepped out and took to the air. Following his raven at a great height then located the inn and swooping down and landing softly a few hundred feet from the inn. He walked over to Trisa and Shia. Trisa looked at Raven, "We did not see you get back."

He smiled. "I flew back. I know which land my parents were married in, that the Elven King was in attendance, aware of it, and that these blades are passed to their children. They want the blade but they have got to convince me.

They have to replace it and there has to be a reckoning. They knew I was out there and they waited for me to surface with the blade. Instead of searching for it or avenging my father. They did not want to find me just the blade.

My Uncle knew of my existence. He was at the wedding. He lied to me. There will be a reckoning. Have you gotten a list of magical armor, weapon, rings, and stuff that we are short on? Marshal will need it when he gets back. I will be in the inn eating when she arrives."

Trisa asked, "When who arrives?"

He chuckled, "The sister of my father. She cannot even say the word Aunt or nephew."

He walked into the inn leaving them with their jaws hanging open. He found Ersa in a corner booth, "Could you order me up a drink and something to eat please. I am famished. I will need my strength for fucking 2 royal families."

She looked at Raven, "What is going on?"

He looked at her, "Food and drink, then we will talk."

She went and got him some stew, bread, and fresh fruit. He sat and ate. He looked at her, "Members of both royal families attended my parents' wedding. Including the Elven King. My father was never disowned which means his assets, including this sword, are mine. Making me the heir to the Elven throne. They want the sword. My father's sister as she calls herself will not give up easily. She will be here to continue the discussion we left."

Marshal showed with his Uncle and Brenda. Marshal took him around to all of those who witnessed the events of the night before. They discussed who did what and everything. Once Lars seemed satisfied, Raven waved him over. He looked at Ersa, "Get him 4 drinks. He will fucking need them."

He looked at his Uncle, "Sit. We have a lot to discuss. What are your findings in the matter of the 3 prisoners?"

Lars looked at Raven, "It appears to be just as Marshal described it. Both from local and traveling sources not related to the dead family members. Families who were seeking their execution. The charges are unfounded but they will not be welcomed in this town for long.

All of their assets and party assets will be turned over to Marshal as requested. They will be released into his custody immediately. I have sent word for them to be brought here."

Raven looked over. "Marshal grab yourself a couple of drinks and join us. I have already asked Ersa to bring 4 for my Uncle."

Raven turned to him, "You lied to me twice. First that you thought my mother was dead. Second, she would have been welcomed home even with me. When you attended the wedding of my parents in the Elven Kingdom. Was the Duke aware of the wedding and sent you in his stead? Because he was completely disgusted by the idea?"

He grabbed the first drink and downed it. "What makes you think I knew she was alive?"

He looked at him, "A widowed woman who taught for next to nothing and in some cases for nothing. Not a craftsman or possessing skills suitable for surviving in a small village other than her vegetables and my hunting when I was old enough. She was receiving some small stipend of money. Enough to keep her alive until she came to her senses and returned home without me.

Not me alive just her alive which is why she did the things she did to barter for goods. I saw her sucking a cock or getting fucked in the ass on more than one occasion to keep us fed. The money she got from some traveling merchant. She told me she took her ring off and hid it away.

I think she gave it to you or someone to give to you and your father as a reminder that she was married. She had to honor her vows and protect her child. That was about the time she told me she had no family.

The fact that I showed up and she was dead was probably news to you. But not unexpected given where she was living. The Baron knew who she was but he was hoping she would lead him to the sword. Then after killing her, he hoped I would lead him to the sword.

My mother's assets are known and are legally mine. I could file a claim with the King but that would bring so many skeletons out of the closet that the Duke might find himself stripped of his assets. Given the King is threatening to take over if he cannot gain control of these rogue Royals."

He watched his face go ashen. "I saw the reception half-elves get at your own keep. The oppression you put them under. Your father's rule of law. I saw an eleven-woman armed and not even challenged about her being there or having a weapon in the Keep.

The oppression is against half-elves, your father is a racist bigot. This is where you will want that second drink then tell me I am wrong. In which case I will file a claim with the King."

He drank the second one in a hurry and then looked at Raven, "What do you want?"

Raven looked at him, "Start with the truth."

He looked at Raven, "Yes, I was there and my father knew and disapproved. He told her no half breed will ever live in his keep or have a place in his court. I have her wedding ring. She did send a message to that effect after her husband died and we tried to talk some sense into her to come home. Without you being the condition.

There was a small trader who went through there and gave her money from us. He was not supposed to touch her though, my orders. You were spot on about the Baron. I knew of your mother's death because of traders who fled the carnage. This was as he started a campaign against my family.

We had assumed you died with your mother. Bad assumption. Yes, we know what her assets were. They were extensive. It would break the duchy to surrender that much coin right now. Especially with this war going on."

He looked at him, "The trader who drilled her in the ass every time he visited that village. The money was hers, him fucking her ass was likely a reminder from your father. He thought her the whore and he considered it his delivery fee. You have children?"

He sighed, "I will have words with that merchant. He was not to touch her. I have one daughter."

He looked at him, "How old? She married?"

He nodded, "She is 27 and married 9 years."

Raven looked at him, "Does she have any children?"

He shook his head, "Regrettably no. That fop she married spends more time with his cock or tongue up some man's ass than in her cunt. If he even fucks her anymore. He married her for the title she will inherit and he came from a good family."

Raven looked at him, "I am going to do you 2 favors and you are going to provide some favors in return. My favors are so much bigger than what I would ask of you. Are you interested?"

He looked at Raven, "I am listening."

Raven nodded, "You will ensure the fop, as you put it, is drunk off his ass tonight and home in bed. You will bring your daughter to me and I will give her a child. An heir. I will sign over those assets to that heir. If for some reason they die the assets are returned to me and my heirs to collect when we so choose.

I take your money issues away and give your daughter an heir. You see the goddess Myssara has seen fit to not only make me a great fuck but every woman who is not pregnant that I do fuck ends up pregnant. Without fail."

He looked at Raven, "What if you do fail?"

He smiled, "I will tell you this before any scheming goes any further. No fertility blocking device or potion will stop me from getting them pregnant. When I am done with her you can have a carriage take her home, she can climb into bed with my cum dripping out of her and lie next to him.

Fuck him if she wants to, or should if she is capable of it after the fucking I give her. If a boy is born, she will name him Sarrion. A blind homage to the man who gave her the child. Consider that a requirement and not a favor. It would be written into the documents that only Sarrion and Ersa are the acceptable heirs. Do you want this deal or not?"

He looked at Raven, "Can we negotiate?"

Raven looked at him, "Depends on how much of the assets you are willing to surrender today. I am giving your daughter an heir and all the assets. You want to give those back?"

He downed the third drink, "What are the favors you want?"

He looked at him, "Has Marshal gotten the mercenary charter?"

He nodded. "That has been dealt with. Six Horses Mercenary Brigade."

Raven laughed, "Marshal! You're a big softy. In honor of the 6 horses, we sent to their death to get past the fire drakes?"

He nodded. Raven looked at Lars who watches this exchange with bewilderment. Raven smiled, "Sometimes the best way around a problem it to feed it so it goes away. Which is rather appropriate. First thing tomorrow morning you will leave here with Brenda, Marshal, and Shia and go to the enchanter row and ensure they get the best deals possible. In addition to anything they sell. We have a 100,000 in gold coming to us. We have men we need to ensure are outfitted. I will tell you right now nothing on that list currently is for me. I have one item that needs to be sold."

He pulled out the forest drake skin. He nodded. "Next anything remaining will be turned into gold coins. No credit, don't even think of playing that game with me. I hope that list is long and the stores have it. I have our appraiser going to look over any and all gear or items being picked up. She will alert Marshal if something seems way overpriced. Is that doable?"

He nodded. "Second you will give me a document to show your guards that I am untouchable and shall be shown the respect they would show you. This goes for if I should ever decide to return to this putrid city.

To check on my child or children, they will never know that I am their father. I want this from you. Your father has one foot in the grave now. I say children because Brenda is carrying triplets."

He nodded. "Lastly, you will stop the immediate persecution of half-elves in your city and Duchy!"

He looked at Raven, "That last one will take time to enact."

Raven looked at him, "An immediate proclamation for the city is a good start. I will check on the progress when I return. The assets are tied to this provision."

He sighed, "This is tantamount to extortion."

Raven looked at him, "Is this not how things are done in the royal courts?"

He looked at Raven and chuckled. "Fair point. We have an accord."

Raven looked at him, "Your daughter this evening. Tell her a dress with no underclothes. I want her going home with my cum running down her legs. When she throws it over her husband's naked body, he will think he did the deed. That is why I want him drunk off his ass. She should have my mother's ring with her. You have no right to keep it!"

Lars laughed, "I will pass the word."

Raven looked at him, "The documents in the morning for my review while you are gone with Marshal and company. If the documents are in order then I will sign them and Marshal can witness them as well as yourself. A third party not in your court. Two copies."

Lars nodded. Raven looked at him, "I look forward to the return of our people and the pleasure of your daughter's company in my bed with my ladies."

He looked at Raven, "Ladies?"

He smiled, "I have 4 who share my bed right now. My room. My rules."

He sighed and nodded. Raven smiled, "If she is not into women when she arrives, she will be by the time she leaves."

He glared at that comment. Raven looked at him, "To your health and long life."

Raven raised his glass to Lars who grabbed the last one, "You were right I needed 4 for this conversation. To finding what you seek and surviving." He said it with disdain but Raven had him boxed in on several fronts.

He looked over and the Elven lady was there and she approached, "Can we talk privately?"

Raven looked at her, "I have tried that why don't we go to my room. Brenda could you get the ladies for me."

She headed out and was back within minutes. They all head up to his room and he stripped out of his armor and got comfortable. "What did you have to say?"

She looked at Raven, "I cannot go back without the sword or at least a deal to get the sword."

He looked at her, "You the heir to the King with my father gone, not counting me?" She nodded. "Married?"