The Next Milf Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana opened her mouth wider, emitting gurgling gagging sounds as he face fucked her. Spit and pre-cum were flowing out of the sides of her mouth and down her chin. She moaned when it dripped onto her tits, sliding across her nipples.

She placed her hands on his chest, and he gasped when she gave his nipples a hard pinch as he continued his welcome assault on her mouth. She raked her nails along his chest and stomach causing his breath to hiss between his teeth.

Dana caught movement out of the corner of her eyes and shifted her gaze to the left. She moaned at the sight of their reflection on the mirror on his closet door. Her topless, her face beet red and tears flowing down her cheeks as he force fed her his impressive cock.

She cupped her tits, playing with her nipples, her hips grinding in anticipation of having this cock between her other lips.

"Oh!" Jake moaned, his hips moving faster. "I have to stop, I'm going to...oh, shit!"

He had stopped moving his hips and pulled back, trying to remove his cock from her mouth, but Dana wanted the sticky warm reward for her efforts. Wrapping her arms around his hips, she held him still as she resumed sucking, this time as fast as she could, blowing him as if it were a competition, and one she wouldn't lose.

Jake lasted less than a minute before his hands tightened in her hair and he emitted a low moan. His cock twitched in her mouth and she whimpered in pleasure at the first warm jet of cum striking the back of her mouth and sliding down her throat.

She cupped his balls while grabbing his cock and jerking him into her mouth while she sucked on his spurting tip, eagerly swallowing each squirt that erupted into her mouth.

"Jesus!" Jake groaned as she squeezed his balls and twisted her hand when she reached the top part of his shaft, trying to wring every drop she could from him.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned when she couldn't coax anymore from him.

"That's what we're going to do." She yanked his pants down to his ankles, then sprawled back on the bed, her legs open. "Fuck me!"

"I just came," he looked confused.

"You're still hard and if you shove it inside me and fuck me, you'll stay that way!" She laughed. "Let's see that youth and enthusiasm!"

Jake dropped to his knees, and keeping his pants around his ankles, slid up between her legs, his still oozing cock inches from her aching cunt.

"Shit!" He leaned over towards the nightstand. "I need a..."

"Just fuck me bareback!" She demanded. "I want to feel that cock inside me."

Jake looked dubious, but she didn't give him a choice. Reaching between her legs, she grabbed his cock, and thrusting her hips upwards, eased him inside her.

"Damn, you're wild!" Jake whispered, but plunged his still hard cock balls deep inside her.

"Got a lot of time to make up for." She opened her mouth and wagged her tongue at him, showing off the puddle of cum, she hadn't swallowed yet.

Jake's eyes widened and he took his excitement out on her, fucking her with the same long hard strokes he'd used on her mouth.

"Fuck yeah!" She cried out. "Give it me harder!"

Jake leaned over, placing his hands by her head and groaned as he fucked her harder. Dana knew his cock was still sensitive from just having cum, and elicited a whimper from him when she contracted her pussy around him.

Drawing her legs back, Dana hooked her arms around them, pulling them as far back as she could, and allowing him to drive deeper into her.

"Hot," Jake whispered in between thrusts. "So fucking hot!"

Dana had to agree as she stared up at her feet which were now above her head as she shamelessly opened herself to him as much as she could. The bed rocked and squeaked as Jake tore into her just the way she'd hoped he would.

Her tits bounced wildly and she yelped each time his cock drove home inside of her wet twat. She released her legs, draping her ankles over his shoulders, and grabbing his hips, held them as he thrust into her.

"Fuck, honey you're still so hard!" She moaned. "Keep going, keep fucking me! Please keep fucking me! I need it so bad!"

To her dismay, Jake slowed his thrusts, then pulled out of her.

"What are you..."

It was her turn to be surprised when he slipped her legs from his shoulders, and grabbing her hips, rolled her onto her side.

"Oh, hell yeah!" Dana laughed as she rolled onto her stomach.

She drew her knees up beneath her and put her ass in the air for him. She cried out when he gave her ass a hard slap on each cheek, before spreading them and slamming his cock home.

"So fucking deep!" Dana howled as he took her so hard the headboard banged against the wall and the bed sounded as if it were about to give way. She lifted her head and shook it, causing the pigtails to bounce around. "Grab them!"

This time Jake didn't hesitate. He grabbed her hair, pulling her head up and holding them tight as he resumed plundering her grateful pussy from behind. Dana grabbed the headboard again, yelping loudly as Jake gave her the hardest fucking she'd had in years.

He was far more confident than the other young guys she'd had, and she didn't doubt for a second she wasn't the first older woman he'd fucked. Dana sought out the mirror once more and watched him taking her from behind like the wanton slut she'd longed to be the last few years.

The added thrill of watching had her right arm moving beneath her, her fingers finding her once swollen clit and rubbing it as Jake used her hair for handlebars, while giving her a fucking that was so hard it bordered on brutal.

Dana wouldn't have it any other way and despite having come not long ago and barely playing with her clit for more than a minute, she felt her body tensing for another explosion. Behind her, Jake was breathing hard and his strokes becoming shorter and more desperate.

"Hold on, baby!" She cried out. "I want to come on that cock! I want to..." her words turned into a high pitched whimper that quickly escalated into another long loud wail as her body exploded.

Behind her, Jake moaned with each thrust as she drove her hips back into him, pushing his cock deeper into her convulsing pussy. She could tell by his frenzied thrusts and loud breathing he was at the edge and slipping her hand further back, she cupped his balls the next time he thrust into her.

She rubbed them as he gave her a few more savage pumps before whipping his cock out.

"Hmm, I love that!" Dana sighed as he sprayed her lower back and the cheeks of her ass with his hot cum.

Jake stroked himself as she lowered her ass, allowing him to keep painting it even when after several squirts the last of it was barely a dribble. Still a big load seeing it was his second time in a few minutes.

Her pussy still quivering, Dana straightened her legs, so she was lying on her stomach, fighting to catch her breath.

"Goddamn!" Jake fell onto his back beside her, his face as red as hers. "Holy fuck that was intense."

"Yes, it was." She gave him a satisfied smile as his sticky cum slid down her ass and onto her inner thighs. "Damn you fucked me good."

"Feels more like you fucked me," he laughed. "That's what I call hardcore sex."

"Hmm," she reached over and teased her nails down his stomach. "Know what I call it?"

"What?"

She grabbed his still dripping semi-hard cock and smiled. "Round one."

Chapter Three

Dana sat in the small waiting room of Beautiful You Modeling Agency, trying to focus on the Vogue magazine in her hands and not think about anything else. It was a losing effort, beginning with the recurring thought that had she stayed in the business and kept getting bigger who's to say it couldn't have been her in the magazine she held in her hands?

Instead, she'd chosen the path of being a 'good wife' working a mindless dead-end job that left her with no real skills that could support her, and the house she desperately wanted to buy Ben out of in the next few months.

Now she was using her best attribute, her looks and her still impressive body, to work tips at a poor man's gentlemen's club that couldn't get the licensing for nudes and settled for waitresses in trashy outfits.

Dana put the magazine down and picked up her updated portfolio. The majority of it contained her work from fifteen years ago but had some shots from two days ago that Burt had printed in record time.

She frowned at the shots of her in the suit which featured a traditional blazer and white blouse beneath it, but a short skirt and black heels that were far from professional. 'Business Sexy' Burt dubbed the look.

Dana looked stiff and nervous in the shots, her poses as obviously forced as her smile rather than being relaxed and natural. The pictures of her in the sun dress were a little better, and in one of them she saw the playful smile she'd been going for, but the rest were as bad as the suit shots.

The last half dozen were the school girl ensemble and her lips twisted into a wry smile at how different her demeanor was. There was a great teasing flirty smile on the first couple, but the rest her face was a mask of genuine desire bordering on outright lust when she got Jake involved in them.

Like Burt, Ellen knew the effect the camera used to have on her, and they'd both see it on full display here after all these years. Jake had gotten to see it in person for several hours until even at his age, and with her persuasive mouth, he couldn't get it up to fuck her a fourth time.

At that point, she'd done what she'd had to the previous young men she'd hooked up with. She'd given him a quick kiss, gotten dressed and headed out the door, refusing to give her number or address to Jake, and outright telling him she was a one and done deal.

He'd looked put off, but fact was she'd put out and in grand style and in her mind would like to think she'd been the ride of his young life up to this point. He'd get over it, and she'd be all over another guy like him as soon as she had her next night off to go on the prowl.

"Miss Darling?"

Dana looked up at the sound of her maiden name, which she'd been happy to go back to since becoming legally separated from Ben.

"Ellen will see you now," the pretty young receptionist gestured with her arm. "Right this way."

Dana rose from her seat, and followed the receptionist, reflexively smoothing the front of the plain, borderline severe black dress she wore. The rest of her matched what she hoped was a 'I'm ready for business' look. Plain, but expensive black pumps, her long hair pinned up, and her make up on the lighter side.

Not that Ellen hadn't seen her close to nude back in the day in lingerie shoots, and was familiar with her more playful work, but Dana was older now and wanted to show up looking the part of a mature woman, not the carefree young girl she'd been when she'd first met her twenty years ago.

It was sad their 'relationship' had been limited to Facebook posts and a phone call every few months, but it was hard to keep in touch while doing it mostly behind Ben's back. Dana felt a wave of not just frustration that she'd let herself be controlled like that but shame she hadn't stood up to him and stayed close to Burt and Ellen who had done so much for her in every aspect of her life before him.

"Look what the cat dragged in!" Ellen exclaimed from the doorway of her office where she was waiting. "Dana Darling in the flesh!"

"Little more flesh than their used to be," Dana shrugged. "But...whoa!"

She gasped when Ellen threw herself at her and wrapped her arms around her.

"It is so good to see you!" She yelled in her ear making her wince. "It's been way too long!"

"It has," Dana returned the hug, fighting not to tear up as the receptionist smiled and walked back down towards the waiting room. "And I'm so sorry about that, Ellen. I was a real..."

"Was is past tense, you're here now." Ellen eased back, but took her hands in hers, smiling away at her. "Always forward never backward, right?"

"Right Burt."

"It was about the only quotable thing he ever said," Ellen grinned. "Or the least profane anyway." She turned and walked over to her large desk, gesturing at one of the leather chairs in front of it.

"You look good, Dana," Ellen said as she sat down. "I mean that personally and professionally, you've held up over the years."

"Thanks, I think."

"You're older and more mature. You still have those gorgeous cheekbones and those doe eyes you can play sweet or sassy."

Ellen sat back and looked her up and down with a practiced eye.

"You're bodies a little thicker, but that's perfect in the sense that..."

"I look like a real woman. Burt gave me the yoga pants crowd can be a turn off for some ads speel."

"He's right," Ellen rolled her blue eyes. "The miserable old prick is right about almost everything, but it's not like we can admit that to him."

"Have you had a chance to look at the pictures he took?" Dana asked, trying not to sound as anxious as she felt.

"Before we get to that, how are you doing? How's it feel to be single again and out from under his thumb?"

"If it weren't for finances it would feel pretty good." Dana frowned. "But you know the story, no skills other than modeling, and I made shit money at a job anyone could do. Now I suddenly get laid off because the owner is one of Ben's clients and I can't find a job that will pay anywhere near what I need to make."

"I heard you're waitressing?"

"That's a nice way to put it." Dana grunted. "What I'm really doing is shaking my ass in front of a bunch of wall street and white collar wannabes who smoke cigars and drink overpriced wine and scotch"

"A gentlemen's club," Ellen nodded. "Couldn't be more inappropriately named. Bunch of assholes who've gotten tossed out of all the strip clubs, or their wives won't let them go."

"Because they probably met their wives at a strip club. Sugar daddy type galore in that place." Dana explained.

"Maybe that's what you need."

"A sugar daddy to me would be sixty five." Dana scowled. "Besides, that's what Ben was when it came down to it. Yeah, I had a job, but I was a trophy wife who let him control me. Until I got a little too old, and he started banging the tarts his firm hires."

"Sorry," Ellen put her hand up. "I didn't mean to upset you."

"Not your fault, its mine. I chose to live that way."

"And now you've chosen not to." Ellen smiled encouragingly. "I'm glad you're back to the old you."

"The old me is trying to go back to being the young me is more like it. Modeling was my calling, and I should have stuck with it."

"I remember when I first met you, you said even your name was made for modeling, Dana Darling."

"Burt said that name was made for porn." Dana chuckled.

"Porn," Ellen repeated, her face turning serious.

"Something wrong?" Dana asked when Ellen remained silent giving her an odd look.

"Oh, no, just thinking about something. Got a lot going on," she laughed, but it sounded forced this time. "Friggin Burt, the stereo type dirty old man."

"Now, yes, back then we just called him a pig," Dana reminded her.

"True, but for all his off color jokes and comments he was always a pro and never took advantage of young women the way some of those sleazebags at other agencies did."

"Ellen, I don't mean to be pushy, and I really want to get together and catch up and start spending time together like we used to, but for now, what did you think of the shoot?"

Ellen nodded. "You're not being pushy, I know this is important."

She picked up a black folder from the desk and leaning back opened it and flipped through the pictures.

"First two shoots are boring both for you and Burt. Really can't get any more standard."

"I know, he was just trying to get me comfortable."

"The last set is great, your poses, the facial expressions, the passion, it's all there like you never lost a beat."

"Thank you!" Dana beamed.

"You go from playful to outright seductive." Ellen paused then smiled. "Never to be old to be naughty is what this would say in the right ad."

"You think you have the right ad?"

"Course being that I know the old you, I can't help thinking this good looking young guy is what you were playing too far more than the camera." Ellen stared over the folder at her.

"Well," Dana's eyes avoided hers. "I guess he didn't hurt."

"Even if he did, I'll assume it was a good pain."

"Excuse me?"

"Fifteen years away didn't teach you anything, did it?" Ellen sighed. "That kid was running his mouth to Burt yesterday about how you waited for him, and even kept the schoolgirl outfit on."

"Great," Dana felt her face burning. "Guess it doesn't matter how old or young they are, boys will be boys."

"And most boys talk, which I'd think you'd know by now." Ellen put the folder down and leaned forward, clasping her hands in front of her. "Or at this point do you just not care?"

"We're legally separated with the divorce in process, it's not going to hurt my case if that's what you're asking?" Dana explained.

"I was thinking more in line with making up for lost time and maybe getting some payback by screwing kids half your age, like Ben did."

"Trust me, he doesn't care. He would have had to care about me as something other than a possession to care who's fucking me these days."

"Making up for lost time then?" Ellen pressed.

"Why are we talking about this?" Dana asked. "We can get together for a drink and talk about my sex life and everything else then. Right now..."

"Because your sex life was directly tied to your career before, and even a little after you started working for me."

"That was a long time ago," Dana said defensively.

"Yet you fucked Jake after the shoot."

"You know him?" Her eyes narrowed. "You said 'that kid' earlier."

"Burt told me his name," Ellen gave her a wry smile. "Jake being there wasn't a coincidence, Burt planned it in case you needed a push to get back into the groove."

"That fucking prick!" Dana snapped.

"Was he wrong?" Ellen raised her blonde eyebrows. "The difference in you from pre-Jake on the set to once he was there is night and day."

"Point taken," Dana slumped back in her chair. "Burt always knew how to motivate all the girls."

"And with you, he knows the camera always brought out that side of you."

"Guess I'm still an exhibitionist at heart."

Dana tried not to think about how wet she was at work some nights when the guys were really checking her out. It wasn't as exciting as the camera where she could let her fantasies run wild, rather than see who was looking. But the fact it was still men desiring her and thinking of her fucking them, could get the same effect.

She wouldn't go home with one, no matter how worked up she got or how attractive the guy was, Dana knew it would be the end of the job. He'd come back, talk to the other patrons, tell them what a wild ride she was...not shitting where you ate was the first thing Burt, then Ellen, drilled into her when she started working with them.

But the nights she left at midnight and didn't have to stay until close found her at clubs or bars looking for a young guy who was looking at her.

"I think we both know you're more than that," Ellen spoke as if she'd read her mind. "Exhibitionists leave it at showing off for someone, you invite that someone or another someone back for a party, and like that cheesy ass song goes that after party is at your body."

"I didn't think I was coming here to be judged with what I do with my personal time." Dana stiffened. "I'm newly single and making up for spending a long time with one man. A man who kept our sex life vanilla because he was so insecure, he felt if he let me cut loose he couldn't keep up and it would upset his fragile male ego."

"Too bad that talk wasn't there in the beginning, you would have gotten out sooner." Ellen put her hand up when she saw the look on Dana's face. "Sorry, but you brought him up."