The Next Senior Streak Pt. 04

Story Info
Jeff goes to practice naked again this time a surprise.
3.1k words
4.86
5.1k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note: Everyone in this worked mentioned or unmentioned is 18 years old or older.*

They woke up the next day all smiling at each other then they noticed how little time they had to get ready. They quickly showered and Jeff realized he didn't have any clothes. Stacy giggled and said she had some guys clothes in her dresser for emergencies. Jeff surmised they were from other boys she had tested before. He threw some stuff on real quick and they all drove to school together.

The day was normal and mostly uneventful. Jeff ran into Maria briefly on his way to a class and they exchanged knowing smiles. She giggled as he walked away spanking his ass as he passed. He blushed and could feel himself starting to get hard under his clothes.

He texted her in his next class "Sexy *winky face*" She texted back a kissy face. Jeff smiled and went through the rest of class, dying to get to the end of the day so he could go to volleyball practice again, resolving to go nude once again for the girls. He was starting to like the attention a great deal.

He stripped down in the locker room after gym and waited for the girls to get started. He was already aroused in anticipation. His heart raced as he was about to take the plunge once again. He took a deep breath and went out into the gym for another naked practice. As soon as he emerged he saw the girls beaming in his direction.

"Look girls it's our unofficial mascot back again Long Dong McGee!" Dina joked causing the girls and Ms. Braun to laugh. Ms. Braun too was checking Jeff out brazenly. He walked up to her and said hello.

She smiled at him then smirked at his hard-on. "I need to find a man with a dick like yours!" She said grinning as she smacked his ass. "Hopefully he'd have an ass like you too!" She added winking. Jeff was starting to get used to her firm spanks, even enjoying them. He winked back at her and she actually giggled a little.

Ms. Braun suggested he go to the stands again and to come down during the next water break. He saw Emily sitting there with...Maria.

Well, that's new. He thought. I wonder if Emily can speak Spanish too! I better start learning!

They waved at him and he waved back quickly running up to them. Emily and Jeff exchanged warm greetings and Emily stood up, hugged, and kissed him. Maria stood up as well and likewise kissed and hugged Jeff, even grabbing his ass. She smiled deviously at him as she let him go.

I am gonna have fun with her!

He joined them sitting in between them and started watching the girls. While Emily seemed interested in the girls practice Maria was only interested in one thing, Jeff's. He could see her just eyeing it up and down out of the corner of his eye. After a couple minutes he looked at her and she looked at him and blushed, apparently hoping he wouldn't have noticed. She whispered "chico susio." And smiled.

Jeff turned his attention to the girls like Emily was. They were all practicing hard and so was Jeff. He eyed each of them, he noticed Dina's bouncy breasts, Denise's long toned legs, and Erica's thick thighs. Then he saw Stacy's bubble butt bounce boisterously as she landed after spiking the ball. His dick twitched at the motion embarrassing Jeff a little bit. He noticed that Maria was staring again with her mouth parted lustfully. Her attention once again forced his dick to jump. She started reaching for it slowly, Jeff making no protests. It was an agonizingly slow motion as he waited with baited breath anticipating her imminent touch.

She finally wrapped her fingers around his dick and stroked slowly, almost painfully slowly. His dick throbbed in her hand and she giggled lightly. He looked at her deeply in her eyes and she stared back lustfully. Jeff wanted to cum so bad right now he couldn't stand it, but she was moving too slowly, torturing him.

A whistle sounded from Coach Braun and Jeff looked up seeing she was staring at him smiling with her whistle in her mouth. "Water break girls!"

He looked at Maria, who had a small pout in her lips as she reluctantly released his dick. Jeff heard Emily giggle on his other side. "Looks like Maria doesn't want your little session to end. Well don't keep the girls waiting, Jeff! The sooner you get down there the sooner you can get back to her!" Emily said with a wink. Jeff stood up and began walking down the steps, he looked back briefly and saw Emily beaming at his ass while Maria had the same lip-parted lustful look she had earlier, as she too stared. Her hand seemed to be unconsciously rubbing the front of her pants.

Jeff took a deep breath to calm himself and continued down, trying and failing not think about Maria's hand around his turgid member.

He finally got to the bottom and he was stopped by Erica. "Jeez Jeff! Does that thing ever go down?" She said with a laugh.

"I mean after I cum, I guess." He replied sheepishly.

"So, no cumming till we're through with you then?" She said deviously.

"What do you mean Erica?"

"We have a little surprise for you after practice, so don't leave and don't cum!" She said smiling.

He walked over to Stacy who was chatting with Dina. Both turned to him and smiled. "Glad you could join us again Long dong!" Dina teased, with a massive grin.

"What's this surprise I'm hearing about Stacy?"

"I can't tell you that!" Stacy said pushing him. "Let's just say I know your gonna like it, I know all of us will!" She said with a wink.

With that the water break was over leaving Jeff confused. He made his way back to Maria and Emily who both smiled as he approached, Emily at his face and Maria at his dick.

"Do you know about this surprise, Emily?"

She giggled. "Yeah, but I can't tell you!" She said blushing. He didn't bother asking Maria as they likely couldn't understand each other.

As soon as he sat down, Maria resumed her stroking, while rubbing her front, soon she put her hands in her pants and began rubbing more vigorously. Her self-massage seemed to distract her from keeping rhythm on Jeff as she seemed to get really into the whole situation. Before long he saw her eyes roll back and her hips bucked. She let out a gentle moan as she apparently came. She let go of Jeff's dick and removed her hand from her pants. She collapsed back into the bleachers closing her eyes in euphoria.

Unfortunately, for Jeff her show only turned him on more with no relief and his dick was now jumping as it craved more contact. Just then another whistle sounded off and Ms. Braun called for practice to end. Maria snapped out of her euphoric state, giggled, and stood up. She smiled at Jeff with a healthy glow on her cheeks. She walked away swaying her hips as she descended the bleachers.

He turned to Emily and saw she was also flushed. "That was pretty hot! I have to try that sometime!" She said winking. "Oh! You better get down there for your surprise!" She said beaming.

He made his way down the bleachers to the girls. They all stared at him smiling deviously. He was a little nervous by their expressions.

When he finally closed the gap, he spoke up. "So, what's this surprise?" He asked nervously.

"This!" He heard Ms. Braun say from behind him as she grabbed his arms and put handcuffs on him, bounding his hands behind him. Panicked he turned to her and she had a familiar Cheshire grin.

"What the Hell?" He asked indignantly.

"Sorry Jeff, it's all a part of the surprise!" He heard Stacy say from behind him. He did a quick about face.

"What's this freaking surprise already!?" He asked now getting a little annoyed.

"Well...your going to join us...in the locker room... while we all shower together..." She said smiling lustfully.

Wait! What!? His dick started jumping uncontrollably, soliciting lustful giggles from the team.

"Well, what are we waiting for!?" Ms. Braun asked excitedly as she slapped Jeff's ass hard. Ms. Braun pushed Jeff forward as he followed the girls into the locker room.

I can't believe this I'm actually going to shower with the entire volleyball team! He was so excited he thought he would burst, which luckily, he didn't.

As soon as they all got inside the girls began undressing and Jeff felt like he had died and gone to heaven. His head was swimming and he didn't know how to handle all the new stimulation.

"Hey Jeff! Check these out!" Dina said confidently as she pulled her shirt overhead and quickly unsnapped her bra, revealing a massive pair of lovely tits with large pink areolas. His dick pointed up a little further at the big reveal and she shot him a wink. She then turned around and pulled down her pants revealing her generously wide ass, which rivaled even Maria's.

Now Erica got Jeff's attention, she was already in her underwear and she walked up to Jeff and undid her top. Her tits were average size but very perky, her nipples brown and sharp. She smiled lasciviously at Jeff and then bent over in front of him revealing her tight athletic ass, that complemented her meaty thighs. Jeff almost pounced on her, but Ms. Braun grabbed his cuffs stopping him before he could.

"Now Jeff! Don't be rude! These girls are kindly inviting to shower with them, don't spoil the fun by getting any ideas!" She said with a maniacal grin. She then once again slapped Jeff's ass hard and laughed.

Jeff noticed Denise next, who was shyly undressing in the corner, smiling and blushing the whole time. She made eye contact with Jeff and smiled. She then got up and took off her bra and panties. She was the thinnest of the bunch, but still smoking hot. She entered the showers, but just before she did she looked back and Jeff and bit her finger suggestively, blushing the whole time.

This has got to be too good to be true! Just as though she could read his mind Ms. Braun spanked him once again. "You're not dreaming Jeff. Though I would guess this is a dream come true!" He looked back at Ms. Braun and saw that she had stripped down to her sports bra and panties.

Wait!? Is She gonna join us too!?

"Hey Jeff come on you dirty boy! You need to get clean in the shower!" Stacy shouted enthusiastically. Jeff looked to her and his eyes bulged as she was naked with her ass pointed right at Jeff. He had seen her before, but he still wasn't used to the breathtaking sight. She then entered the shower

"You heard her! Now get in there!" Ms. Braun said slapping his ass, yet again.

Jeff could feel his pulse in his dick. He had gone through several erotic experiences over the last several days, but this one was certainly the top of them. As he entered the shower area a vision of dozens of lovely athletic naked women poured into his eyes. He nearly passed out from desire but was able to contain himself.

"Jeff come over here! I want to see what that thing looks like when it's shiny and wet!" Dina demanded. Seeing her there naked and showering he had no will power to refuse her. He walked over and she smirked deviously down at his dick. "I know I give you a hard time, but no hard feelings, right Jeff?" She joked with him. He chuckled nervously, as he wanted nothing more than to grab her tits right now, but was unable to with his hands bound as they were. He started getting frustrated at his inability to indulge in the sexual experience he was dying to feel.

Suddenly he felt a soft pair of hands on his ass. He turned to see who it was and Denise stood there shyly. "Sorry it's just so hot especially covered in water like that." She blushed and his dick jumped causing her to giggle. "I guess you're having a good time!"

"A good time! It looks like he's having a great time!" Erica shouted, referring to his impressive hard-on. The girls laughed a bit at her comment, though most were just appreciating Jeff and his impressive manhood.

Stacy then walked up to Jeff seductively. It was like a vision out of a dream, she sauntered over swaying her hips much like the first time he was stripped, except now she was nude too. She stopped just shy of him and said. "Are you a little excited Jeff? With all these naked hot young ladies around? Is it unbearable being unable to relieve yourself? What would you do to me right now if I uncuffed you?" She asked with a lascivious smile.

Jeff was breathing so hard now he could barely think. The only thought in his head was Fuck! Finally, he managed to say. "I would fuck you till you scream!"

Stacy squealed in delight at his answer. "You bad boy! I have to tease you more often if that's the attitude your gonna have!" She said with a wink.

Suddenly Jeff felt a vicious slap on his ass. He knew who it was before he turned. "Hi Ms. Braun." He said as he turned. Once he did his eyes bulged as the domineering Ms. Braun stood in front of him completely naked. She stood with her legs spread and her hands on her hips, which tilted slightly to one side. She was clean shaven from the neck down and sporting the most devious smile he had ever seen.

"Young man! What are you doing in the girl's locker room!? With that absurd hard on!" She mockingly chastised, the smile never leaving her lips. "I think it's time for a little punishment!" Her expression grew more wicked. Jeff didn't know what she had in store for him, but given there last few interactions he had a guess.

She sauntered behind him trailing her fingers over his skin, sending chills down his spine. The traced his back down before cupping his ass. "You like being a naughty boy, don't you?" She asked lustfully. "You love that your flashing your big boner to all these young women! You just wish you had your hands free so you could get some relief. Well, not now because now is time to get what's coming to you!"

With the last statement her hand came hard down on his ass. She wasted no time and began alternating slaps on each cheek. Jeff's cock bobbed up and down with each strike. Most girls giggled at the display, Stacy stared lovingly at her boyfriend as he received the spanking of his life. He saw Denise eyeing him up and down lustfully. She spoke up. "Ms. Braun can I try?" She asked almost innocently.

"Sure, Denise come on over!" She said waving her over to Jeff.

Denise quickly came up behind Jeff and ran her fingers over his ass giggling as she did so, then she slapped his butt lightly. "No not like that! Harder!" Ms. Braun commanded. With that Denise's hand came down a bit harder. "Harder!" Denise complied causing Jeff to jump. "Very good!"

With that the girls found this to be an open invitation to Jeff's body. As they surrounded him, fondling him everywhere, except the one place it really counted. Jeff couldn't decide if he was in heaven or hell as he had never been so turned on, but he also had no release from the building tension. Then Stacy came out of the crowd of women.

"Well Jeff it's time. Your gonna cum now and you're gonna cum hard!" She knelt before him with her perfect body, looking up at him with her perfect face, staring lustfully at him. He was so turned on he knew it would be fast. He hoped not too fast as that would be embarrassing, but at this point he didn't really care.

She looked at his cock and gave it a little kiss causing it to jump. Then she took the head in her mouth, then a little more of the shaft. The teasing was killing Jeff and he wanted nothing more than to shove it in her mouth and make her choke on it. Finally, she ceased the teasing and began sucking, and suck she did, with all her might. It was only ten or so seconds before Jeff felt the familiar feeling bubbling up. He tried to hold back, he really did, but nothing could be done to stop it now.

Finally, he let go and a cascading torrent of pleasure washed over him as he shot gob after gob into Stacy's throat, she taking every ounce without reservation. After nearly a minute of cumming he was done and he collapsed again.

The girls giggled as he laid there in euphoria. "Damn Stacy! You need to show me how to do that!" Dina teased.

"Alright girls! That's a wrap let's get dressed and head home!" Ms. Braun said as she stood over Jeff smirking at his exhaustion. "You should get out of here Jeff!" She said with a wink.

They exited the shower and the girls got dressed, checking Jeff out as they did so. He remained naked of course, and soon Stacy was dressed in some cute street clothes she took his hand in hers and guided him to the car, there was no one but the volleyball team at school. Ms. Braun stopped them before they got in the car.

"Stacy! I need Jeff this Saturday, I'm having a little get together with some of my girlfriends and I promised them we'd have a full-service waiter there, and I think Jeff is perfect for the job." She said as she looked him up and down again. Jeff looked to Stacy and could tell by her smile that she was on board. She quickly agreed. "Great! I'll have a uniform for him when he arrives. I trust you remember where my house was Stacy?" She confirmed. Jeff spent the drive home wondering what Ms. Braun had in store for him this weekend.