The Night Hunt: Pt. 01

Story Info
A young centaur travels the woods looking for wood-nymphs.
1.7k words
4.63
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caledor galloped through the forest, winding down the narrow woodland path. He gracefully wove around branches and trees, hopping over small rocks. His powerful hooves pounding the earth, his strong muscular arms by his side. He ran through these woods often, for fun, for exercise, or maybe just to relax. But the real reason he knew these woods so well, was he used them to hunt. And today was a hunting day.

As he ran, he started to close his eyes, using his other senses to feel the world around him. His ears picking up the slightest rustle of leaves. His nose taking apart the scents in the air, seeking out the pray he so ruthlessly sought.

Caledor stopped suddenly. Dirt kicking up under him, grazing his underbelly. His large horse cock dangled beneath him, still impressive even in it's flaccid state, it twitched ever so slightly in anticipation. He raised his hands to his ears and listened more intently. In his mind he could see the forest all around him, he explored a 3D map in his mind. All the paths and barriers. The plants, the ground, the water. He breathed deeply and slowly, filling his lungs with the pure forest air. All 10 of his abs flexed and contorted as he held the breath in, before releasing it slowly. Caledor was well built, his arms large and strong. His abs perfectly formed. His back back muscles rippled with every slight movement. As centaurs went, he was not the largest he had ever met, but neither the smallest. From his front hooves to the top of his head he stood 6 feet 9 inches tall, and he measured just under 8 feet from front to back. His muscular physique continued all through out his horse like body. He was covered in soft hair, everywhere except for completely smooth face, his bald head, and incredibly smooth horse cock, and his large heavy, smooth testicles.

Caledor stood still for several minutes, continuing his slow breaths. He'd been traveling the forest for nearly an hour to reach this place. He had a special feeling about this spot. It was twilight hour, and the wood-nymphs of the forest couldn't resist descending from the trees at this time to play on the forest floor. But they were all too aware of the risk the centaur brought. They knew he hunted them, and so they never returned to the same spot twice. Always seeking new ground to frolic and play their games. New earth to roll around in. New streams to bath in. New rocks to perch themselves on as they caressed each other and fucked until dawn. Hunting wood-nymphs was difficult, but Caledor was experienced, and his intuition had been correct. The sweet scent of nymph pussy was starting to fill the air. At first it was just a gentle waft, but as he left the trail, and followed his nose through the woods, it got stronger and stronger, until it was intoxicating. The powerful smell of the sex beings of the woods filling and thickening the air.

Now that he was moving slowly, Caledor was as silent as a wild cat. Although he was a large beast, his strength and grace allowed him to maneuver his body with an ease that seemed impossible. As he approached a small cliff in the woods overlooking a ravine below, he started to hear the soft moans of a pair of nymphs. He paused behind a large tree and every so slightly peered out from behind it to take in the scene below. As he gazed down into the small ravine, different parts of his hunters mind kicked into gear, planning the best path down, calculating how the nymphs would run. Where they would jump to in their feeble attempts at finding safety. How he would cut off their escape before snatching them under his strong arms and start to fuck them. How he would overpower them and turn them into his sex slaves for the night, mating with them until dawn, until their spirits were filled to the brim with his passion, and their pussies and bellies filled to the brim with his centaur cum. A centaur hunt was not a clean or calm event. It was messy. Brutal. Fraught. By the time he was done with a nymph, they would reach the highest point of ecstasy of their short lived physical lives, and would burst into a cloud of sparks, hot steam, and nymph dust, instantly vaporizing, signaling the return of their spirits to the forest, to be reborn the next night.

Caledor crouched lower behind his cover and observed the nymphs, preparing his moves, and patiently waiting for the right opportunity. His enormous member slowly growing as the anticipation built, getting ready to be used like a weapon in battle. An additional limb to attack, subdue, and consume his prey.

--

The noon day sun shined brightly down on the forest, bathing the trees in its light, pouring life into the plants and animals below. Two large trees near a small ravine deep in woods soaked in the light, their leaves tumbling in the wind. Saphira and Amathar, two wood-nymphs of the forest currently inhabited these two trees, their spirits talking to each other, planning out their evening.

"I think we start on the rock there in the center of the clearing," Amathar spoke. The words not audible or detectable to any physical being, but understood as clear as a conversation to her companion Amathar in the adjacent tree.

"Mmmm," Saphira replied, "I can't wait to see you lying there with your legs spread open for me. I'll crawl up to you on the moss and lick you starting all the way on your toes, up your leg, across your pussy, up your stomach and over your face, I wont stop til I get to the top of your forehead."

"Oh, I can't wait," Amathar spoke back. "This spot is just perfect." Last night I was wishing that there had been a place over hanging the stream where I could dangle my feet in the water as you were perched above me, and I see just the place now, right over there."

Below them by the small creek there was a tangle of tree roots shaped in just a way where perhaps on nymph could sit, while another could be positioned higher up. Would they rub themselves against the tree. Would one impale herself on a root while eating the other one out? Would one turn around and beg to be fucked by the other. What about that flat rock beneath the water, what if they held their breath and 69ed underwater for hours on end? They had never tried that before.

The nymphs discussed the sex they would have all day, bantering back and forth in their occupied tree form, slipping between discussing the beauty of the forest, and the sexiness of their human forms, waiting until twilight before they would emerge.

Finally, as the sun started to dim and twilight settled on the woods, the two nymphs emerged. Saphira climbed out of her tree near the base, squeezing out from behind the bark. She first extended her naked leg, perfectly smooth. Her dainty foot wriggling free, nestling into the moss on the forest floor. She stepped out, making sure to move her pussy slowly against the bark as she did, scraping the hard part of the tree over her clitoris, giving her a jolt of sexual energy right as she morphed into her human form, a technique she had honed through eons of practice. Each night it felt different, no two trees alike, but the soft sensation of the ground under her bare foot, combined with the roughness of bark on her skin, was a the perfect way to enter the physical world.

Amathar preferred to descend into the world from above. She would often choose a branch to emerge from headfirst, as if the tree were birthing her into the sky. Wood-nymphs don't fly, but they don't exactly follow the normal rules of gravity, and as Amathar's body human form appeared into the physical world, she slowly sank to the ground, landing atop the smooth rock that the two had been day dreaming of.

As she lay back on the rock, she opened up her legs, revealing her small perfect, "virgin" mound. She ran her hands up her sides and over her small breasts, stopping at her nipples which she started to pinch and twist. Saphira began to crawl over to her friend on all fours, sniffing the air as she went, beginning to sense the tell tale sign of a wood-nymph in heat. Her own nymph pussy starting to moisten as she got closer to her partner. She pulled her self up against the rock, feeling the roughness of the stone on her skin. She scraped her full body along it and out a soft whimper as a sharp rock scratched right over her clit.

She extended her tongue and began to slowly lick all the way up Amathar's inner thigh right on to her puffy pussy lips. She found Amathar's clit and she began to gently suck on it. She stayed there glued to Amathar's clit, occasionally bringing her tongue down to probe the hard head. As she kept sucking Amathar's clit began to swell and extend. Saphira sucked harder and the clit swelled more, soon it was almost as if she were giving a blowjob to a tiny nymph cock. Saphira herself was getting so turned on, her own pussy was leaking all over the rocks beneath her, creating a small tributary of wood-nymph sap winding its way over the forest rock and right into the stream below.

--

Caledor watched from the hilltop down on the nymphs fucking below. He patiently waited for the perfect time to strike. He stared intently at eyes of the nymph being eaten out, waiting for the precise time to began his attack. The blue eyes of the nymph were slowly shifting color. As she approached her orgasm, deep shades of red began to fade in. Caledor tracked the color until all of a sudden the nymphs eye's strained against her face and they became a blinding white. The nymph cried out "AhhhHHHhHHHHH," and Caledor made his move. He leapt from atop the hill, his powerful hooves pointed down at the ground beside the nymphs.

End of Part I

--------

Authors note: follow and leave a comment if you would read a part II.

xo

-LambInWolfClothes