The Night It Fell Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather started bucking against his mouth, so his hands grasped her hipbones to hold her steady as he probed her deeply. This faux restraint seemed to intensify her reaction. "Oh, Jimmy!" Heather gasped. "That's... your... I'm... ohhhh fuckkk... so close... please..."

Instinctively, he knew what she needed. His lips gently pressed against her clit hood until they could feel the tiny pulsating rod emerge. He sucked very very gently, letting the tip of his tongue tap the head of her clit. She gave off a muted, gasping shriek and grabbed his head to hold him against her as she began bucking in another glorious orgasm! But he didn't want to go anywhere... he just wanted to feel and see her body's reaction as he continued a soft nursing on her clit. His chin and neck was drenched by the time she stopped her quivering.

Her hands stroked his hair. "Please, give me a moment to recover. I need to catch my breath after that." Jimmy obligingly rested his head on one of her thighs and watched her pussy's opening as it churned in aftershocks. Her scent was in his nostrils and her taste was in his mouth, and he was in heaven.

When she said, "Please come up here and hold me," he was quick to move up and embrace her. "Jimmy," she whispered, "how many women have you made love with? There's a reason why I'm asking."

His cheeks turned so scarlet that she could feel the heat radiating from them. "I've... well... you see... ummm..." he dithered, feeling crestfallen. Finally, he decided a simple answer would be best. "None."

"So I'll be your first," she said gently. "That's so wonderful... thank you, Jimmy." She gave him a sweet kiss, and his heart thumped madly in his chest. "The reason I asked - I've heard that the first time a guy puts his... well, his cock inside a woman, he often gets so excited that he cums too fast." She waited until he nodded his understanding of what she'd said. "I can feel how swollen and throbbing your cock is, since it's pressed against me. So, if it's OK with you, I want to take it in my mouth and suck you off first. I'm sure that you'll get stiff again right away, and then you can put it inside me, and I'm pretty sure you'll last a lot longer that way. Is that OK?"

Jimmy was mentally goggle-eyed. "She wants to give me a blowjob, and then she wants us to actually fuck?" he thought frantically. His throat tightened and seemed so dry that he didn't trust himself to actually speak. So he nodded, almost solemnly. Heather returned his nod with an impish grin and pressed against his shoulders to move him onto his back. His straining cock stuck up like a flagpole with a distinct tilt towards his tummy.

Still a little incredulous, Jimmy put one arm behind his head to prop it up so he could look down his torso. Heather seemed to have eyes only for his dick as she got herself into position. She wet her lips with a flashing pink tongue, and then slowly, almost reverently, used them to engulf the head of his cock, and then part of its shaft. The feeling was so incredibly mind-blowing that Jimmy almost came the moment the head of his cock experienced the warm, wet enclosure of this gorgeous red-haired woman's mouth. It took an effort of will for him to control that urge, because he wanted to savor this moment.

The aforementioned flame red hair tumbled forward onto Jimmy's pelvis, forming a curtain that hid what Heather was doing. She pulled those errant hairs out of the way, and moved her body a little more sideways to make certain that Jimmy had a good view. She loved performing fellatio, and felt she was quite skilled at it. But she'd have to use her skills almost in reverse, slowing things down, or it would be over all too quickly.

She paused, not even applying suction, just letting his cock rest in her mouth as she listened to his breathing. His thin, salty precum was oozing into her mouth, the dribbling increasing each time his cock twitched. With her face this close to his groin for the first time, she enjoyed the musky manly scent. Since her hair was out of the way, she could see his face too, and she gave him a saucy wink, making him grin. Then she applied a little suction, and began bobbing her head up and down his shaft, while her tongue toyed with the smooth glans and its tiny slit. Jimmy's chest expanded as he sucked in a deep lungful of air, and his hands clenched in the bedcovers, so Heather paused her actions to let him calm once again.

She repeated stoking his fires like that twice more, and then decided it was a good time for his first release. She thought he might be worried or restrained about actually cumming in her mouth, so she gave him no time to fret about such a decision. Very suddenly, she sucked harder, bobbed her head faster, tickled the most sensitive part of his cock's head with her tongue, and began massaging his ball sack. Jimmy arched his back as his eyeballs rolled back in their sockets from the intensity of this erotic stimulation. And he came. His cock squirted several heavy ropes of hot semen into Heather's waiting mouth, and she swallowed them as fast as he shot them!

The pleasure chemicals surging through Jimmy's body caused him to mentally see the proverbial fireworks and shooting stars. He floated on a blissful sea, aware that Heather's amazing mouth was still working at his cock and balls - licking, kissing and nuzzling from beneath his ball sack to the tip of his cock. He might've gotten upset with himself for cumming in her mouth without warning her, but her tonguing and cleaning signaled that she had no qualms about consuming his semen, so he relaxed and enjoyed it. After his ejaculation, his cock had started to soften, but Heather seemed to know the perfect amount and type of contact to bring it back to life without over-stimulating it. It achieved its full erection with her careful ministrations. She felt like straddling him, and riding his beautiful cock, but then realized that all this was his birthday gift, designed to let him fuck her as he lost his true virginity.

She decided it was time to encourage him to do it - to take her.

"Jimmy, I need this magnificent cock of yours in my pussy! Please, Jimmy! I need you to fuck me! Fuck me now, Jimmy! My cunt is aching to be filled by you, darling! Look how wet and ready I am for you!" she urged. She was now on her back, thighs apart, her knees up with her feet planted on the bed, holding her pussy lips open, displaying herself like a horny slut. A wanton slut - horny for him!

As Jimmy moved between her knees, Heather lifted her feet to drape her calves over his shoulders, tilting her pelvis for better penetration in this pose. Leaning over her and braced on one hand, Jimmy had to use his other hand to press down on his erection to align it with her opening. She reached and helped guide the head of his cock to her dripping entrance. When she felt that contact in the right place, she spoke with a voice choked with passion. "Sometimes you need to fuck slow and easy, letting the woman get accustomed to your penetration. But not this time. No, not this time. This time I need you to ram your cock into my hole, and fuck me as hard as you can. Let me feel your passion and lust for me - please!"

Nodding in response, Jimmy bucked his hips forward until his pelvis slammed against hers, and the balls in his ball sack swung against her flesh like miniature wrecking balls. That contact coated his sack with her pussy juices, so his following thrusts produced a wet slapping sound. Jimmy wasn't aware of that sound. Jimmy was focused on the sensation of her pussy gripping his cock firmly, enclosing it with smooth, wet velvet. But wet velvet that was alive with rippling, sucking contractions that urged him to plunge in even deeper. As he did so, her moans of delight blended with the staccato slaps of his balls against her body.

The sensations were even better than he'd dreamed - not only Heather's pussy massaging his dick as he fucked her, and the feeling of her knees on his shoulders, her calves on his back, and her heels bumping him as if urging him to fuck her harder. There was also the visual display - his cock wetly emerging and vanishing back inside her... her lovely tits bouncing on her chest with each of his thrusts - those were fantastic, sure. But her eyes, her mouth, her whole facial expression which showed her desire for him... her need for him! He was mentally gobsmacked, trying to take it all in. Their muscular contractions were generating heat, so sweat began appearing on their bodies, making their skin glow.

Meanwhile, Heather was also in bliss. The expression on her face was signaling that the upward curve of his erection was rubbing the spongy, sensitive tissues of her G-spot perfectly. She was still aroused from the earlier climaxes he'd given her, and she was climbing back toward another. She wanted this one to be a good one. She wanted to cum on Jimmy's cock while he fucked her for the first time. And suddenly she hoped it wouldn't be for the last time. She already knew how kind and sweet he was. Now she knew he was also an attentive and considerate lover. And she wanted more of that - more of him in her life. Dimly she was pleased that she'd sucked him off to give him more staying power for this first time, because... because... Her chain of thought was derailed as she realized, "Oh my god... I'm nearly... he's... so good..." Verbally, she moaned, "Ohhhh fuck, Jimmy! You're making me cum. Please don't stop... cum with me... cum... inside... meeeeee!"

Heather gasped, shuddered, locked her eyes with his, and clung to him as she felt the onset of her orgasm. Internally, the deepest part of her vaginal tunnel widened slightly, forming a pool for his gift. It was as if Jimmy's body was waiting for that event, and her verbal message. A wave of contraction pressed his balls up hard against his groin, and it felt like he was launching his seed from that contact point. The surging spurts boiled up along the complex internal male tubing and exploded into that pool, filling it so that her cervix would bathe in that sticky warm cream, pulling it into her womb.

The moment was timeless - magical. Jimmy's cock continued to twitch and throb inside her, and her tunnel instinctively sucked and milked it, draining all it could from him. The pupils in their eyes dilated as they came. As they looked into those large dark openings, it felt like they were falling, plunging into the dark pools of their partner's eyes. Subconsciously, they knew that neither of their lives would be the same after this intimate joining. A bond had formed - physical, mental and emotional. The chemistry between them meshed, and clicked into place.

They had to get some rest, so Heather whispered, "Happy Birthday, Jimmy," and settled her nude body against his. They slept, spooned warmly together.

The morning sex was just as good as the evening before, if not better. Actually, it was better, because this time both of them wanted a slow and easy joining, with a lot of hugging and kissing involved. Heather had a little, delicious orgasm, followed in a while by a bigger, very satisfying one as Jimmy once again spewed his seed into her depths. They'd had this coupling in the classic missionary position, but Heather told him that she'd love to explore many other variations with him as they spent more time together.

With excellent timing, Clint and Skylar knocked softly on the door to Clint's room, hoping the other two were up and ready to head for breakfast. The moment Clint saw Heather's body language, he knew there was a question that he needed to ask her. He turned to Jimmy. "You probably want to get a change of clothes before breakfast, Jimmy. Skylar, please keep our birthday boy company for a few minutes. You two can get started. I just want to ask Heather something, and then we'll be along, also. We'll meet you at our usual place."

When the other two had left, Clint smiled at Heather and gave her a warm embrace. She nestled against him, reveling as usual in the comfort provided by his arms. After several heartbeats, he leaned back slightly, lifted her chin, and asked softly, "Heather, would you like to be Jimmy's girl?"

"You mean service him, Master, like I service you?" she asked, her eyes alight with anticipated pleasures.

"Well, I meant more like being his girlfriend. Hug and kiss him. Snuggle with him... have sex with him - things like that. Come to think of it, if Skylar spends some nights here in my room, Jimmy could be with you in your room, and the two of you can have privacy like that."

Heather didn't have to think about her answer at any length. "I'd like that, Master. He's very nice to me, and helps me learn, and he makes me laugh. He kisses well, and he's very enthusiastic about sex with me. But I'd service you anytime you wish, of course, Master."

He laughed softly. "We don't know if, having experienced such delights with you, that he'd be willing to share them, even with me, his best friend. Time will tell. You're very good, and I'm proud of you, Heather. You may certainly become his girlfriend, and spend as much time with him as you wish. You know I love you both."

Heather's eyes grew wet with tiny tears of joy. "Thank you, Master. I love you, too."

Clint couldn't complain about the new arrangement. He and Skylar had spent the night before focused exclusively on one another. They too had been able to have hours of uninterrupted sex. Thus, for Skylar's 20th birthday, she had Clint all to herself, the whole night through, and felt thoroughly sated when the sun finally crept above the horizon the next morning. Jimmy started helping Heather study more, and they spent more time together as a couple. Jimmy walked the campus with a newfound sense of confidence, especially when his hand was intertwined with Heather's. Interestingly, other coeds began looking at Heather with a sort of envy that she'd found such a man.

Over time, Heather did indeed show Jimmy many variations in sexual positions, to their mutual benefit. Not exactly jealous, at first Jimmy was reluctant to having Clint or Skylar around when he and Heather were having sex - perhaps it was more like stage fright. But gradually, Heather convinced him that their two couples being in the same room during sex could actually enhance the experience for them visually and auditorily. And she was right, he discovered on the night of her 20th birthday. It was a special night indeed.

12