The Nine Inch Solution Submission

Story Info
In Victorian England Dr. Watson finds love before Holmes.
3.4k words
4.13
1.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Nine Inch Solution, Doctor Watson submits. Part one

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved.

Author's Note: Everyone in this story is a figment of my imagination and even in my head as they get fucked, they are eighteen or much older. I've mentioned this before but my characters drive the story, their thoughts, words take the story where it goes. I try to evoke great writer's approach like Faulkner, Kerouac, Kesey and Hunter S. Thompson. I have no pretense as to my success. I detest anonymous trolls and block them. Named jerks are gone too. This story touches on aspects of Transgender sex, Gay sex, non-consensual sex and romance. Not your thing move on. Save us all some grief.

Despite our best intentions the British Empire had retreated from the deadly trap in Afghanistan. I attached to the 66th (Berkshire) Regiment of Foot as assistant surgeon. I was wounded at Kandahar in the left shoulder and left buttock and was taken prisoner for weeks by the Alezai tribe.

Subsequently in a field hospital I came down with typhoid and thus my military career was over, as long as I could avoid dying from the fever.

When I arrived in London via a long haul steamboat with two screws, I was still weak, I'd stayed for a week at my mum's home in Piccadilly. Her cook made it her mission as it were to bring me back from ten point seven stone to my fifteen stone.

Finally, I received a call from my surgical dresser who prepared me for surgery during the war that I should come and meet him at Thirty Nine Baker Street to meet a man about lodging and returning to an active life.

I was excited about the call as my dresser had helped me on the long boat ride home from the war. Truly helped me to adjust from my captivity.

I had attended Eton of course and it was difficult at first, but I was so said to leave the close relationship I had with my headmaster. The first year was mostly about being made to understand the way of life, which meant so many paddling of my plump bottom by instructors and the stablemaster, my goodness, he had such strong arms and firm legs and my poor bottom, but he showed me about pain and it changed me.

He was an African named Muhamad, whose parents were owned by Eton and subsequently emancipated. He, and it's embarrassing, to admit this, but he asked me if I was attracted to girls after a lovely spanking for my eighteenth birthday.

It was difficult for me to answer, because my father and mother, while married, spent most of their marriage to this point apart for years and years. Father worked for the British East Asian Company and for the most part lived in Calcutta as a district manager, tea and cotton mostly.

A family friend of mother's came to meet mother and brought the English language version of the Calcutta Times when I was sixteen and home for the summer and mother called me down while her friend was there.

The front page of the paper showed a picture of father with a spectacularly buxom Indian woman and some eight children at the Calcutta Crickett Club announcing their twentieth anniversary and naming all of the children. One of the boys names was John W. Watson. Mine was John H. Watson. He was a year older than me.

Looking back his absence in my life had a strong effect on my life. I told Muhamad, that sometimes I had dreams, that I was a woman and had a husband, who was strong and took me. The physical nature of discipline and listening to upper classmen being buggered by the stronger classmen, made my dreams be wonderful. I had long blond hair and a large bosom and I flirted shamelessly with other men to make my husband jealous and ultimately he would challenge men to duels and I would soil my bed clothes.

I asked Muhamad if I might show him something since my pudgy bottom was throbbing with from eighteen so hard swats and told me to go ahead. I climbed off his lap and my staff was a nice seven inches and I was so stiff from his hands and laid on my back on the stable floor.

I rolled up on my shoulders such that my knees were next to my head and my staff, at least the first three inches were easily accessible to my pink lips and I plunged the nice tally-wacker between my very pink lips into my wet mouth and it was glorious.

This was the second time I'd done it, early this morning at twelve oh one A.M. being the first. I grabbed my cheeks and opened up my back door to Muhamad and nodded. I continued to work my staff staring at his beautiful eyes. He untied his leather apron and pushed down his trousers and his so rigid member stuck straight up in the air and I was in no position to measure, it was half again as big as me.

He dropped to the floor on his knees and light as a feather he picked me up and I was on hands and knees and in quick order he took me and began to fuck me hard, slamming into my bottom.

I can't begin to describe the pain except to note that I shrieked and started bawling and begged him to stop and it hurt so bad. It felt as if he was literally tearing me apart and then it didn't.

I felt this heat arising from inside of me and I started to push back against his thrusts and it felt so good and then my staff poured out ribbons and ropes of ejaculations and seemingly went on forever.

I heard something and I realized my eyes were squinched shut and I opened them and there were three stable boys stroking their long thick members. They were also African like Muhamad and one came forward and pushed his very long staff into my mouth. I had discovered on my own how to pleasure a staff so I took to it, with some joy. He even grabbed my head and his member went in and out of my throat until he ejaculated and my mouth was so full of it and the corners of my mouth leaked the product of our congress.

I swallowed it and it was saltier and sweeter both than my own. I looked at him at him and gave him an air kiss. I really did want to kiss him, he was so handsome. Muhamad was still fucking me so hard and I started to feel the warmth again rise and another young man was in my mouth and Muhamad had his first orgasm and the feeling of my insides being warmed up by what felt like pints or more of his ejaculate and his continued thrusting made me thrash about in my own second orgasm, although little jism ejaculated, but it must feel like when a woman cums.

Muhamad pulled out and so much poured out of my, my cunt. I felt so wonderful, like I was a woman. Then there was another of Muhamad's countrymen plunging into me and he was demonstrably thicker and he started to slap my bottom and they took me. It was wonderful.

I was on to Sandhurst shortly, a military academy, and I simultaneously took my medical training at the Royal College of Surgeons of England.

I came under the wing of the Academy Sergeant Major, Mr. Hiram Johnson, due to my simultaneous medical schoolwork. I became part of their household. He was tall, fifty something, reddish to gray hair, so muscled. Did I say handsome, with big hands and gigantic feet. His wife had black hair and though she spoke the Queen's English, her look was Mediterranean.

She was tall with a massive bosom and the biggest bottom I'd seen. I make it sound bad, but she was absolutely the most sensuous creature. I'd estimate between seventeen to eighteen stone and her face with three chins and her plump lips and the philtrum between her upper lip and her long straight nose, pulling her lips into pulchritudinous pout. She had provided him eight children, seven daughters and one son.

I was so confused. More than anything she was who I wanted to be and when I was within a foot of him I could smell his crotch and my little soldier popped to attention. My bedroom was next to theirs and his needs were regularly met. She saw it as her duty, out of love of course, satisfy her man, at night and first thing in the morning. One morning I awoke to their morning love and he said, "Your ass is delightfully tight, you might be a little boy."

My day is full from eight a.m. until sixteen hundred, military time. By the time I arrived to their home, their dinner was over, but cook had something such like roast mutton, cabbage, bangers and potatoes and bread. I ate the best ever.

One evening on a Monday Madam Johnson came into the kitchen wearing a long, tight woolen skirt and elegant shoes and an oh so tight off white sweater. Her hair was pinned up and as she strode across the tile floor my eyes were drawn to her massive thighs, tummy and breasts that simultaneously rippled, bounced and jiggled and little John was painfully hard. I wanted to be her so, so much and her beauty was stunning.

"John, is dinner adequate, " she asked in a surprisingly high voice.

"Madame Johnson, I have never in my life eaten so well. You bless the Seargent Major's life. Beautiful children and a house full of love. Truly it's only been a few months, but I've never been so happy. Thank you," I said.

"Thank you John," she said, "May I call you John."

I nodded in the affirmative.

"John, I wish to provide a birthday present for Hiram that I need your help with, will you help me?"

I said, "Joyfully."

"Come with please, " she said.

We repaired to the maids rooms and baths. There were four women there then.

"John this is important, just bear with the attention and don't fight just let us prepare you for the present. Yes?"

I started to get worried, my concentration on her face, bosom and bottom had me in a painful state of arousal, but I again nodded yes.

She clapped her hands and the maids were all around me, untying my shoes, unbuckling my belt, removing my jacket and tie, unbuttoning my shirt and pulling down my pants and unbuttoning my underpants which ran from my hips to my feet and pulled them off and there stood Horatio now longer and thicker than when I was eighteen.

One maid had a large bowl of what looked like a poultice, Madame immediately said, "It's depilatory pomade to remove hair, it will grow back. It's made of quick lime, carbonade of soda and lard."

It was put all over my pubic area, my legs and forearms. Lastly, another bowl was brought in and applied to my bum, stomach, top of my feet and chest and face.

It dried and was scraped off with small spatulas. Then my skin was soothingly rubbed with an oil. I was brought to an upright mirror and I was made to look over my shoulder as I pirouetted.

Madame Johnson ran her hands across my body. My face and then my chest and stomach and then my ass. She parted my legs and felt my legs and feet. Finally she tugged on my dick and with the other hand softly massaged my balls.

"You are a puzzle John. You have a lovely cock and balls, bigger than Hiram's actually, but your face and ass belong to that of a woman. Have you laid with a woman John?"

"No ma'am. Lots of men though. Lots of men."

"Why do you like men to fuck you John."

It took me a moment to gather my thoughts, "My father was absent all my life and at Eton the African stable master spanked me, daily and I, well, I so wanted to be a woman and have his children and be submissive to his needs. I found that the pain stimulated me greatly. He was very large and he took me on my birthday, milady.

"When he fucked me the pain was great, I cried like a little girl at first, then my boy cunt felt so warm and wonderful as he plundered my cunt and my staff exploded with ribbons and ropes of ejaculate, but he wasn't done and he fucked me so long and I had many orgasms, but he had emptied my balls, so no more ejaculate...so for the longest time he and his stableboys had their way with me. It seems Africans are incredibly long, at least the five that destroyed my cunt."

So the maids began to dress me in the best French lingerie, especially a corset with laces in the back. They struggled and tugged and it was hard to breath, when they were done I had an hourglass figure and lovely, natural breasts, with pink areolas and nipples. They put silk stockings on both of my legs and attached them to a pink garter belt. Then ankle high laced up high heel shoes which were black.

The maids stood me up in front of the mirror again and turned me around and stopped me as I faced away.

Madame Johnson said, "Look over your shoulder John, you're a stunningly gorgeous woman, legs that any girl would covet and that bottom girl, well when Hiram is fucking you make sure you look over your shoulder at him and his seed will fill you."

One of the maids kneeled in front of me and tightly wrapped my staff in lace then knotted it. She pulled it through my legs and I could feel her affix the lace to my corset. Then they worked on my fingernails, buffing them then applying a cream based polish with red and blue tiny dots.

"John right now, with a pair of panties on any man would take you for a courtesan of the highest order."

I was walked into the bath and there was a huge mirror. They began by drawing in arched eyebrows, since I had none now, followed by the use of an eyelash curler with black dye or something on my lashes, then rouge on my cheeks and dark crimson lipstick.

One maid brought in a deeply brown woolen skirt which I stepped into and with difficulty it was pulled over my ass, skintight I might add, buttoned up in the rear.

Then an off white wool sweater that was certainly long enough, but shockingly my braless nipples could be easily seen poking through.

Finally, a wig full of red locks was affixed with hairpins. Madame Johnson stood me up and we walked out to the bedroom and she instructed me on walking in the heels, always being aware to step beyond a line between my legs turn with my shoulders and hips, keep my arms close to my side to take my man's arms. Step downstairs planting my toes first and sideways. She rubbed perfume around my neck and in my cleavage.

We locked arms and went downstairs for our Seargeant. At the bottom of the stairs, I leaned in and kissed her cheek and said, "Thank you mum, I love you."

She was shocked and tears came to her eyes. I walked towards my lover Hiram and he reached out his hand for mine and said, "Jenna, you look divine tonight."

I leaned and softly kissed his cheek and said, "Oh Hiram, my darling, you are so handsome in your uniform. I'm so frightened please protect me."

"Jenna, you will have so much fun tonight and be the toast of London. Relax, we will protect you."

I thought to myself "we", was Mrs. Johnson coming with? Down the stairs to the awaiting carriage we walked and the driver opened the door and as I stepped in a large hand reached for me!!!

It was the Commodore, the Chief surgeon at the Royal College of Surgeons bedecked in his full Royal Navy uniform, his broad chest covered with ribbons and medals.

"Darling Jenna you smell divine. Parisian eau de parfum."

Impulsively I leaned in to kiss his manly face, reaching for his neck and our lips touched and my mouth opened and his tongue immediately conquered my mouth.

He tasted of whisky and cigars, God my dick started to throb with need. He was taller than my Seargeant, six foot eight inches and fully bald. He pinched my nipple between his thumb and forefinger and I moaned in his mouth.

I pulled back and said, "Darlings, please take me now, I won't be able to wait. I truly love you both, I mean it. I'm the luckiest woman alive."

The Commodore, Richard was the largest man at that point to fuck me, much longer and thicker than the African stablemaster and his men. I was on my back and my shoes were over his shoulders and there was a touch of pain, I was hardly a virgin then, then he was surely buried deep into my cunt as night becomes day.

He was an older man, perhaps mid to late fifties and he was orderly and would pull back until only the thick head was left in me and then the fourteen inches went back in. My rump took the thrust of his thick thighs with a smacking noise.

My head started to thrash around and my dick had been unbound and I was deep in Hiram's mouth when I came and I filled his male belly with ropes of ejaculate. It took several minutes for my balls to become fully drained.

Hiram kissed me and there was a lot of semen in his mouth still and I moaned as Richard continued to fuck me. I came again but without any spillage, my balls had been drained and if anything it was exquisite as I shook with ecstasy. Finally Richard's seed filled my bowels with his seed, if only I could carry his children.

Hiram quickly took his place and his lovely thick dick gave me more orgasms.

I touched up lips and we went into the club. It was solely for men with dressed "women" my lovers proclaimed throughout dinner that I was far and away the most beautiful woman present. We were sharing a delightful German wine awaiting the first course and I leaned over to quietly ask Hiram a question, "Darling I'm leaking something dreadful, your seed is spilling as it were, what do I do?"

Hiram raised his hand for the Matre'd a lovely young woman who came over.

"Miss, my darling Jenna needs a clean-up, can you see that she's assisted."

"Come with me Jenna, please."

I followed her to the Lady's room and looking at her once we were inside she pointed at a leather couch and said, "Hands and knees, Jenna dear," and down I went as she pushed my dress up over my hips. Within seconds her tongue was buried in my fully open cunt lapping away. She was kind enough of to jerk my member quickly to orgasm as it went into her mouth and down into her tummy. She quickly laid on her back and pulled my cunt onto her face and she continued to lap as gravity assisted my bowels to empty into her mouth. It was such a decadent moment.

I stood and sorted my dress and I grabbed her face slowly kissing her. I said, "Are you a boy too?"

She nodded. I said, "You are so beautiful. I'm John. I don't know what's possible, but I'm to be a surgeon and I am very submissive and would love to have you fuck me."

"I'm Peter and I've seen you at Sandhurst, soon perhaps."

We kissed and she had such soft lips.

End The 9 inch Solution Dr. Watson Submits. Part one.

Part two coming soon Dr. Watson is wounded and taken by tribesmen.

Mrs. Hudson aids in his recovery.