The Ninth Step Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonia grabbed Tricia's phone and punched in her number. "Friends are something I can never have enough of - especially ones accepting of my profession. However, the main advice is do what Jim asked and both of you get your asses to a real counselor. And Jim, stay the fuck away from Geoff. It will be hard to work on things when your ass is in jail for assault. And forget threesomes, Jimmy isn't the type - even if it's with two women."

"That is the first time you've been wrong about something since I walked in here," Jim said and winked at his wife. Tricia laughed. They were both smiling at each other.

Sonia looked a little confused at the joke. Once Tricia stopped laughing, she said, "Sorry, it's just I was a high school senior and went to a college party with my best friend at the time. We seduced Jim together and had a threesome at the party. After, we both made a play for him, but Jim picked me, and we started dating right after that."

Jim shrugged and smiled.

"But that was the only time, right?" Sonia said with a puzzled look, "And you're not looking for another one - the way Jim reacted when you said you might be interested?"

At that point, both Tricia and Jim burst out laughing.

"You assholes, that never happened did it? You were just fucking with me?" Sonia asked, joining their laughter.

"Sorry, you being right about everything was getting annoying, so I wanted to see you being wrong for once," Jim said.

Sonia pointed at the two of them. "See, you two didn't say a word and came up with that story together to trick me. If that doesn't scream soul mates, I don't know what does. Get the fuck out of my place so I can lock up. Give me an update later; I want to know what happens. You can for sure have me over for dinner and fill me in. Hell, I'll even help cook."

When they walked out together, they were still laughing over tricking Sonia. "How did you know I was going to trick her?" Jim whispered in his wife's ear as they made their way to the door.

"Are you kidding? She's right, when it comes to sex, you're all about the one-on-one with lots of eye contact," Tricia replied.

"So, I'm boring and vanilla in bed?"

"Would a vanilla guy let me suck his cock on the ride home? Jim, you aren't boring or vanilla, but you are a romantic - even when you give me a fucking of my life, it still feels like we made love. And I love you that about you. You're the only person I've ever wanted to be with, and I want to show you how much you mean to me."

To Be Continued