The Noisy Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning." I said with my eyes firmly on his to let him know I was awake.

He smiled as he slipped under the covers and shuffled closer, putting his hand out onto my belly. I was having none of that ritual this morning. If we were going to fuck then I at least wanted something from it today.

His hand began its circular strokes. I took charge, rolling onto him and throwing the covers away to sit astride him. My hands closed around his cock and began stroking it, slowly wanking him. I wanted him to respond with vigour. To grab my tits or finger my pussy. Better still, push me back and eat me out.

"Remember before the kids?" I whispered.

"When we did this for hours? Remember when I used to suck you off in that old Ford you had?"

"I remember."

His cock felt hot in my hands just as it had back then. I stroked it, enjoying its feel between my hands once again.

"What's got into you?"

"I just want a little of that magic back."

I slid my arse down past his knees and bent forward, closing my mouth around his crown, tickling it with my tongue. It'd been months since I'd done this. Maybe as long as a year. For just a moment I felt the excitement of having my man want me. The same joy I'd had the time we'd parked up in that Ford and I'd held his cock for the first time. Back then he'd been just another boy in a long line of boys. No expectation beyond a few hours messing around and fucking to get myself off before going home. A dark country park surrounded by woods and only the moonlight to see him by. He'd been enthusiastic then. A little too keen as he'd squirted his first load all over my hands. It hadn't stopped him coming again with me bent over the bonnet. Naked under the stars.

Jim ended my dreams of recapturing that time with two short sentences.

"I'm too tired for all that. Let me put it in."

I stared up at him as I swirled my tongue around his knob once more, searching for that young keen lad in the face that looked back down at me. I gave up.

"Sorry."

I felt mad. Angry with him. But I didn't want a row. Instead I did what I always did and surrendered to indifferent sex. I let his meat fall from my mouth and sat up over his midriff, guiding his cock into my pussy. I was wet from my wasted thoughts and hopes and it slid in easily.

"Ah. That's nice."

Nice? I didn't want it to be nice. It wanted it to be hot. Frantic. Animalistic. I threw my head back and began using my thighs to rise and fall on his pole. My head went back and closing my eyes I began to massage my own tits knowing he wouldn't. Gently cupping and caressing them. I squeezed my nipples sensing small shivers around my chest and down to my hot pearl.

My bounce became livelier, taking the full length of his tool. But for all the response I got from him his cock might as well have been one of those latex efforts held in place with a suction cup.

"Uhh."

My pleasure was rising and in my mind I saw Michael next door. His blonde girl riding his cock just like this. He would be responding. Wanting more than to just shoot his load and fall to sleep. He would be pleasuring his girl. Seeking out the zones inside her thighs, on her arms, up over her shoulders and down around her tits that excited her. He'd be saying sweet things, telling her how beautiful she was. They would be connecting emotionally as well as physically.

I was going for it now, bouncing with an energy I hadn't had for a long time.

"Fuck. Yes

Uhh."

"Shush. You'll wake the kids." Jim said proving to be the only man who could get annoyed with a woman riding his cock.

To my credit I didn't miss a stroke, but he'd destroyed the moment. Smashed my desire into a thousand pieces. Would it be so bad that our children heard their parents in a loving relationship? They heard much worse through the walls since Michael had moved in. But then Jim was never here to know that. Perhaps if he was it might inspire him into some action. I kept going in the forlorn hope I might recapture my thoughts.

Then to add insult to injury his cock released its load into me without a care as to how close or far I was from my own cliff edge.

I put my hands on his chest to support myself and kept going in silence. Inside I felt him softening and knew it was pointless.

"Uhh."

I grunted, giving a fake shudder as I stopped. I smiled trying not to rush from his cock too fast. But to be honest it was what I wanted. To be away from him. He didn't seem to much care either way.

His eyes were already closing when I did extricate myself from him and stepped down onto the floor. Without a care he pulled the cover up and rolled away to sleep.

I looked to the mirror wondering what it was about me that he so lacked any real interest. What was so wrong that he didn't want me? I had smooth skin, free of cellulite. I hadn't put any weight on. Maybe my arse was a little rounder but not significantly. If anything it looked better. And my stomach still passed for flat if I stood up straight. In fact I didn't look that much different to when we'd met.

He was just a boring bastard I decided.

Behind me his breathing changed, becoming slower and deeper. He was asleep already. Frustrated in every sense of the word I found my clothes and took them with me into the en-suite. I stopped at the door changing my mind. Instead I went to the bathroom where if I was quiet I could finish myself off.

To my surprise the kids were up when I got downstairs. I hadn't noticed them moving about and for a moment I worried they might have heard me wasting my time with Jim.

They were sat cross legged on the living room carpet facing each other and Angela was making one of her incantations as she waved a hand around above her head. It was good how Tommy entertained her ideas of magic. A harmless game they both seemed happy playing.

"Breakfast you two."

"In a minute mummy. I have to complete this spell or everything will go wrong."

I didn't think it worth asking what this one was for. A pet dog or a kitten to miraculously appear perhaps.

I glanced out of the window. And there she was leaving. A taut little arse swaying as she walked down the path. Her hair looked a little less perfect today and I was sure that I'd she turned around the makeup would be smudged. Shame that.

"Lucky bitch." I muttered without thinking.

"I'm finished mummy. The evil spirit has gone."

"Good."

I watched the Taxi pull away thinking that it had indeed.

I checked myself. It wasn't the girls fault I couldn't get a decent fuck out of my husband.

"Right. Cereal?" I said returning to my mothering role.

"Mmm. Toast. With chocolate spread."

"Okay. Since it's holidays you can have chocolate spread.

Tommy?"

"Same.

Can I go to Nicks today?"

"Are you sure it's okay with Nicks mother?"

"She said we could go to the cinema with her this afternoon. And Nick's got a new Xbox game I want to check out."

"I'll ring and check first. If she says it's okay I'll drop you off.

That means just you and me today Angela."

"Yay." She said.

"Can I watch Lion King."

Oh for... so much for spending time with my daughter.

"This afternoon. You can help me with shopping this morning."

On a positive note Angela was easily engrossed by The Lion King. I could creep off for some more me time upstairs.

Chapter Three

"Watch me ride my bike."

Angela's legs only just reached the peddles and the whole affair was a little precarious and juddery, but she was doing it.

"Well done."

Of course this should have been Jim's role. Every father I knew was proud of teaching his children to ride a bike. But not Jim.

"I tried to show daddy. But he was busy."

And there it was. Proof that his disinterest was noted. He'd regret that when Angela and Tommy were older.

"I'm sure he'll make time on his days off." I offered without as much enthusiasm as I should.

I'd push Jim tomorrow. He needed to take an interest in Angela before it was too late. She peddled past me along the pavement of our quiet cul-de-sac. Still a little unsteady but basically she had it. Each time it would be smoother.

"Don't go too far." I called as she neared the corner.

"Stay where I can see you."

It wasn't just Angela Jim needed to take interest in. It was time he woke up to the fact he had a wife. And that she had needs other than a wage to put his food on the table.

Angela had managed to complete her turn and was heading back towards me.

I needed Jim. I couldn't carry on this pretence. I needed him to show an interest and fuck me good and proper before I went mad with frustration.

"She's mastering that pretty well."

Michael's voice shocked me. I spun round to see him stood at his doorstep. Christ he looked good. A tee shirt and tight jeans. They guy didn't have an inch of misplaced fat in him.

"Thank you. It's her first big bike."

I felt my nipples hardening and realising I wasn't wearing a bra I crossed my arms over them, horrified they might poke through the thin jersey top.

"I'm er... just off to get some milk from the corner shop. Do you need anything?"

Only if they sell big fat vibrators. I didn't say that out loud.

"No. Thanks for asking but we're fine."

He smiled and carried on down the path electing to walk to the shop.

"Hi Angela." He called out giving her a wave as she peddled back past him.

"Hi."

I smiled. That was nice. Most men wouldn't have done that. Other peoples children are so often invisible to adults.

Christ it was starting again. Muffled laughter was the first indication today. But that could soon turn into screams and shouts when he got going. And it would go on for ages. It always did when they started downstairs.

I hadn't seen this one go in.

"Nearly time for bed."

I said glancing up from my magazine to where Tommy and Angela sat surrounded by scattered Lego bricks. It occurred to me my comment applied equally to the two next door.

"Clear your toys please."

"Aw mum. Tommy protested."

"Never mind 'aw mum'. Tidy before bed."

Angela kept searching for just the right colour brick and hummed to herself as though I didn't exist.

Then came the first cry's. I wanted to bang on the wall and say take it upstairs. Or better still, go shag at her mums house and see if you're so noisy then.

"Why's that lady screaming mummy?"

Oh great. She'd noticed.

"She's er... playing a game and getting excited."

Lucky her.

I could see Tommy putting his head down to hide his smirk. Angela was too young to understand but he knew. Approaching eleven he'd started asking questions. Just enough aware that I should perhaps check his search history occasionally.

"I'll put the TV on for a while. Half hour and then it's bedtime."

Hell, why couldn't Micheal just be a little quieter next door. Or at least move his sofa. I was so glad the children's rooms were across from the adjoining wall. It was me that had the pleasure of listening to the sound of their fucking going on into the night once they'd finished downstairs.

A little bit of me was jealous. These girls trooped into his house one after another and it was me that had to listen to them getting the fucking of their lives while I had a husband who couldn't even make me cum most times.

I would have to say something to him. This couldn't go on. And then I'd have to deal with Jim. That couldn't go on either.

The TV masked the noise enough that it wasn't noticeable but I was conscious it was there. Constantly trying to pick the sounds out between the noise of madcap cartoons on a children's channel.

Thirty minutes as promised then it really was bedtime.

"Right. Bed you two. Up you go."

Tommy didn't argue but Angela had that grump look on her face. Overtired.

"Mummy. I want to watch TV."

I raised my voice in that 'mummy means it' way.

"Bed.

Now."

I turned the TV off as soon as they'd bounded up the stairs and instantly heard rhythmic grunting in the background. What the hell did he do to those girls I wondered. It would stop soon. Usually there would be a an hour or so quiet then it would start again upstairs. I shifted in my seat feeling the first rumblings of arousal between my legs.

I tried to push the thoughts away and return to my magazine. I knew I would listen in again and get myself off, but I wasn't ready yet. I wanted the privacy of my bedroom and I'd wait until the show moved upstairs.

Besides, I needed to check on the kids in a while. Tommy would be fine but often Angela could be found pitching a tent over her head with the bedcovers while she cast spells on her classmates. Thankfully they were usually good ones for health or success on sports day. Of course there had been that one time she'd been angry with a girl, Julia I think her name was. She cast her spell and the poor child had broken her leg the next day.

It was almost eleven when I went to my own bedroom hoping that my new neighbour was about to entertain me. In words I'd have used in my late teens I was gagging for it and wanted the stimulus to play with myself.

I could just hear the occasional giggle from next door, enough to tell me they'd moved to a bedroom. The one right next to me. I imagined she was playing with his cock. That was how I'd be with a new man. Wanking him with my lips, then giggling with childish excitement as I took over with my hand. Or maybe it was him searching out her secret places with his tongue. I shivered with wishful thoughts that it was me.

Perhaps I should take a lover. Find someone who could fill the empty void Jim wouldn't. A lovely thought in the darkness and privacy of my bedroom. Reality was different. I didn't get to meet anyone and I had two young children in tow. No. I was destined to be a frustrated house wife, frigging myself to get off while listening to others having all the fun.

My thoughts went back to next door. I didn't feel at all embarrassed about my actions this time. If he was going to put on a show for me every few weeks then I was damn well going to take advantage.

Showered, kids fast asleep and Jim at work, this was my time. My opportunity to deal with my own needs. I was disappointed I hadn't seen the girl. It would of helped if I could picture them together but it wasn't that important.

As I dropped my dressing gown over the chair I turned to the mirror and looked over the full length of my body. I gently dragged the very tips of my fingers over the tops of my inner thighs enjoying the sensation as it spread up towards my vulva, exciting the hot little button hidden in the tight folds of skin there. It was crying out to me, aching like an itch that needed scratching.

Okay I wasn't twenty any more and I'd pushed out two kids but I wasn't bad. I had well shaped legs, a nice arse, and my stomach only had a little rounding to it. I'd even avoided any significant stretch marks.

Yeah I'd like to be a little thinner. I also would have preferred more of a waist but all in all I wasn't that much different to the naughty youth I'd once been. I couldn't complain about that at thirty-seven.

My pussy had been shaved since my teens, even before my first experience, and it still looked as sweet and tight as ever. Like a deep pink tulip. I brushed a hand over it, just enough to elicit a little tremor.

"Mmm."

I was proud of my pussy. But my tits were my crowning glory. I cupped them in my hands and gave them a gentle squeeze. That was how I liked it. All that kneading and hard squeezing guys like to do was a turn off. Gentleness, attention to the underside and just a little extra firmness around the nipples was what worked for me. Or suck them. That was glorious. I studied their curve in the mirror and the smoothness of my skin. They remained firm and sat high on my chest just as they had in my youth.

"Mmm."

My nipples were especially sensitive. Played with just right I could cum from that alone. I rolled them between finger and thumb, gasping as they hardened. My knees weakened as the sensation awakened an already rumbling clit.

As if perfectly timed the first grunts came echoing through the dividing wall. This time I tuned my hearing to it and let a tingle of arousal wash over me. There was rhythm to the sound. He'd penetrated her, fucking her slowly. I could picture every movement in my mind.

A little part of me still felt guilty at listening in on someone else's private moments but I consoled myself that it could do no harm. No one would know and it wasn't that different to watching porn on the laptop. I deserved to be turned on. To have good sex. Jim wasn't supplying it any longer so I would satisfy myself any way I could.

I turned the main light out, leaving only the small table lamp on. It gave just enough light that I could admire my own body. In the half light I wouldn't see my flaws and become distracted.

I climbed on the bed slowly, listening for any sounds, taking up a position on all fours. I loved being taken from behind and I cursed Jim for never doing it any more. God he was boring and now I was beginning to realise how boring.

I balanced my weight on one hand and reached back squeezing my arse cheek, pulling it to one side to expose my ring to an imaginary lover. What would it be like to have that area invaded I wondered as I pressed a finger against it tentatively.

I fell forward onto my face, twisting to reach my arse ring with more ease as my other hand began rubbing back and forth along my slit. With a sudden determination that even surprised me I pushed at the muscle with a finger and with a tiny pop it went inside up to the first knuckle.

"Fuck."

I almost came there and then. It felt good. Naughty. A slow tiny fuck of this new entrance began and added to the excitement building from working my pussy.

"Mmm."

I ended up laying on my face with my arse in the air so that I had another hand free for my pussy.

My breathing shuddered and I pushed two fingers deep inside, stretching the soft velvety walls of my tunnel. They throbbed in response and my juices coated massaging fingers. I pushed the palm of my hand hard over my clit and rubbed. At the same time I kept up the tiny finger fuck of my arse.

"Uhh."

The muscle around my arse tightened against it and sucked it in a little further. In that moment I wanted it fucked. Never had I given that serious consideration but right now had there really been a man behind me I would have begged him to fuck my arse.

"Mmm."

Apart from in the early days of our relationship when Jim was giving me what I wanted every day I'd always masturbated. Snatched moments in the bath, or afternoons when Jim had worked normal hours. Sex was great. At least it had been. But masturbation meant I took control of my own pleasure. It gave me power over my own joy. I only wanted it as a lovely addition to a relationship, instead it'd become a replacement. And I'd needed it more and more. And in the absence of anything else it felt so fucking good.

Next door my neighbour was in more of a hurry than usual. Almost as if he knew I was here timing myself to them. And that I was on the edge already.

The girl, whoever she was, squeaked as she came and I followed suit with a muffled grunt into the mattress to deaden my sounds as I shuddered all over and fell onto my side, gasping lungfuls of air.

When I had calmed it was quiet next door and I realised the show was over. They would be cuddling, drifting into an exhausted sleep I imagined. For my part I was back to being alone.

Next morning I gave the kids their breakfast and chose my seat in the kitchen carefully to overlook the pathway from next door. I knew the girl would leave around eight. Sometimes it would be a taxi, others he would take them in his car and, I assume, drop them home.

Today was no different. This one was black. Very western with straight bleached hair and a supermodel figure in tight denims. Next to him she was diminutive. He was a big guy. Not fat. Just big. Muscular and tall. He looked good in his clothes. Like an American college football player or a lead actor in an action movie. I could see how he attracted them. I could feel it myself. I gave a shudder of excitement and turned back to my kids to push away any return of my excitement.