The Noisy Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking it slow I was able to process every sensation, to appreciate the sustained gazes between us. His slow erotic touches igniting the passion in me.

"Uhhh."

This was how morning sex should be. Jack hammering was for the night.

For me though, both had to be snatched moments in the day while my useless arse of a husband slept next door.

"Uhh."

I came with a gentleness. No less pleasurable, just different. A burst of energy, a release of pressure, and the gush of juices that almost felt as if I'd peed myself.

"Fuck."

My body quivered before settling back.

"So good."

Micheal withdrew and lifted himself up, sitting over my belly so I could work his cock with both hands. If felt great to touch him. To have a man's meat respond to me.

"Do you want to finish on my tits?"

I grinned madly feeling like a naughty teenager.

"Oh yes."

He stared down at me, tiny droplets of sweet beading on his face and chest.

My eyes went back to his meat. A beautiful deep brown shaft topped with a slightly pinkish mushroom. A swollen bulb that was close to exploding like a volcano. I watched his balls swinging, smiling my satisfaction.

"Fuck."

His buttocks clenched and I felt the throb in my hands. Thick creamy cum shot from his tiny slit, spraying up to splash on my cheek.

"Uhh."

More followed, this time landing on my tits.

I giggled.

"So much."

I spread his remaining mess over his softening shaft before playing with the cum on my tit, rubbing it in like a cream.

"I read somewhere that cum is good for the skin." I said licking my finger.

"And coffee is good for the soul." He clambered off the bed and pulled on his trousers.

I followed him down, not bothering to dress. He liked looking at me he'd said. And I liked the feeling of being an exhibitionist in front of him.

"Do you ever work?" I asked leaning against the worktop next to him trying to look seductive. It was surprisingly hard naked. Those naked models in magazines had a harder job than anyone appreciated.

Micheal flicked on some soft music then started the long laborious ritual of making perfect coffee.

"I have employees to do that. It's my job to be creative and I do that best by relaxing with a beautiful woman to stimulate my mind."

I swayed my body as he glanced me up and down.

"Just your mind?"

He grinned.

"I think the stimulation is mutual."

He picked a grape from the fruit bowl and popped it into my mouth before taking one for himself. Beside him the machine moved into its sizzling and frothing mode.

"You ever think what it would be like to spend all day every day just relaxing and having sex whenever you want?"

"That's how I imagined marriage would be." I said.

"Alas. It was just a fantasy.

I sometimes think you are as well."

I put my hand out and brushed my fingers over his arm just to reassure myself he was real.

"I'm as real as this coffee.

And as strong and dark."

He handed me a mug. It smelt wonderful. Rich and creamy.

"Just the way I like it."

I saw his phone and picked it up.

"What else is on your playlist?"

"Nineteen ninety-five." He said without hesitation.

I entered the code and open his music app. I scrolled down giving approving or disapproving smirks and grunts at each tune. It seemed a reasonable list overall.

"Oh my God. Britney Spears? Really?"

"I like it." He defended.

"So did Angela when she was four. She's seven now and even she's grown out of it."

I pressed play and the sound of I Did it Again came blasting out of his speakers by the TV.

"You like the idea of watching girls dancing around in school uniform do you?" I teased.

"Rather it was you."

"Really?"

I put the phone down and holding myself upright I walked seductively out into the middle of the room. A star taking to the stage. I was grinning madly.

"No uniform. Will naked do?"

I started an imitation of what I remembered from the video. A naked dance that was pretty good considering I hadn't heard the tune in ages.

Micheal had his phone up. Filming. Laughing at me.

"Even better without the uniform."

I went wild, dancing naked around his room like a child. Putting my arms above my head before bringing them down sharply across my tits. Then out wide making my ample mounds bounce about. I crouched with my knees apart knowing he had a clear view of my pussy. Then I jumped up spinning to push my arse out, wiggling it. I mouthed the words as I did a shimmy towards the camera, again my tits swung from side to side.

Then I collapsed against the worktop laughing.

I was out of breath as I leant against his shoulder and watched the playback.

"Fucking hell. I can't believe I just did that.

Promise me no one will ever see this."

"No one.

Not without a subscription."

I slapped him.

"Don't even joke."

He smiled.

"Just you and me. Promise."

I stepped back and sipped my coffee.

"God I feel like a teen again."

"Bit wild we're you?"

"I had my moments. Just as you did. All those girls passing through."

"So you're not so innocent."

He seemed entertained by that idea.

"No." I admitted.

"Far too many back seats before Jim. I'd have been one of your dalliances if I was twenty one again. I wasn't that different to the girls you were picking up."

I sipped my coffee again wondering if I'd said too much. Guys didn't like girls who slept around.

"Does it bother you? That I was a bit of a slut?"

Thankfully he didn't seem to mind.

"No.

Only matters that you still got here. Just took a few more years.

And more than a dalliance I hope."

He sounded serious.

"Yeah. Well. Things get in the way of it being any more." I said sadly.

I glanced at the time. I'd been here most of the day. Hopefully Jim had slept right through.

I put the mug down and kissed him.

"I'm gonna take a shower and get dressed.

Then I'll have to go home to Mr Boring." I sighed.

And God he was boring. Same old, same old. Jim was about as exciting as his sex. Every day he got up at five and expected his dinner. Then it was sitting in front of the TV for a few hours and work.

I realised how little we talked. Just telling each other what we needed to. Bills that needed paying or what needed bringing home from the shops. I couldn't remember the last time we'd just chatted or laughed together.

I wondered how he would react if I stripped off and danced naked for him. Probably tell me I was blocking the TV.

I left him to it, instead going outside to watch Angela on the garden swing.

"I can go as high as an airplane mummy." She said seeing me sitting on the bench.

"We'll maybe keep it a bit lower." I said afraid she'd fall off and hurt herself.

"Will the nice man next door come and watch me do this like he does when I ride my bike?"

"He's probably busy darling."

Angela seemed more enamoured with Micheal than she did her father. That made two of us.

Angela jumped and my heart skipped a beat. Thankfully she landed on her feet, before running to me.

"Katie at school has two mums now."

"Does she."

"Yeah. She said daddy was a dick..."

"Language."

"So I made a spell to get her a new one. I didn't work how I thought but I guess it's okay."

"If Katie and her mummy are happy then it's okay."

"That's what I thought."

She sat on the bench next to me and swung her legs.

"We need a new daddy."

I looked at her stunned.

"Don't worry about daddy. You have mummy that's what matters."

I really had to talk to Jim. His own kids hated him.

Chapter Nine

It was colder today and I was wrapped in a warm coat. The summer would soon be a forgotten memory as autumn blasted in early. Now the trees in the park were bare trunks standing in a river of fallen amber leaves that rustled in the gentle breeze.

Michael walked beside me looking very business like in his Crombie and suit.

It'd been several months since I'd first experienced the pleasure of his dining table and amazingly Jim suspected nothing. Perhaps once a week I spent the day in his bedroom and the time in between was filled with text messages and the occasional meet up for coffee or a gentle walk in the park like today.

"What do you actually do? I mean, you have no problem appearing when I text. How do you just walk out of work?"

"Ha.

Being the boss helps."

"Boss of what?

You've never told me."

"I own a media company. We look for innovative ways to project our clients message to their customer base."

"Advertising then?"

"Kinda. But not for products you'll buy in the supermarket. More... information. Shaping expectations and putting ideas into people's minds."

I didn't pretend to understand that. It'd been a long while since I'd worked anywhere. And even then I'd just answered a phone and took orders for a wood yard. My knowledge of the business world extended to advising people how many fence panels they needed for their garden.

"Doesn't matter anyway.

I'm in the process of selling it."

I looked up at him wondering what he would do next.

"Selling?

What will you do then? Don't see you stacking shelves in a supermarket."

"No. I'll make enough to avoid that for a while."

"So another business?

Selling your cock to frustrated housewives?" I smirked.

"Then you owe me quite a bit of money.

No."

He seemed to look out into the distance.

"Actually, I'm moving abroad. One of the Caribbean islands. My family came from there originally and it's been a lifelong dream to go back."

I stopped walking as the knife cut through my heart with a fatal wound.

"Abroad?" I said with the shock and disappointment evident.

"Yes.

Sun, sea and sand."

He started walking again and I followed on meekly.

"I never wanted to be some high flying businessman. I was lucky but it's not some driven ambition. I'm selling up while things are going well.

I can invest the proceeds and live comfortably from the interest without ever working again if I don't want to.

Imagine. Away from the cities, away from crime, away from can I pay the mortgage at the end of the month.

Just an easy life fishing and cooking on the beach. I can do that and not worry."

"Away from me." I felt myself welling up.

"When did this come about?"

I was horrified he'd be gone from my life soon. Reason said that time couldn't remain still. That we couldn't carry on as we were forever. But suddenly I could see the end.

"A while. Before you. It's just that it's coming together now and I can't miss the opportunity."

"You're twenty seven and you want to retire? Have you really done that well?"

"Yes.

Not as well as Musk or Bezos but I've done okay. Well enough to walk away."

"And you'd walk away from me?"

I said it as it was. My world was crashing down.

"Come with me." He said as though it was simple.

"Wh... what?

I've two children and I'm married."

"Not much of a marriage. Do you want to be stuck in it forever? Settling for second best?

The kids come too, that goes without saying. You're a package. I'm happy with that."

I felt a tear forming in the corner of my eye just as my throat tightened. This was hurting me more than I could imagine.

"It's... not that easy."

"Sure it is. Pack a bag."

Why did he always have to talk with that calm tone. Sometimes it was maddening.

"The thing is. We hardly know each other. Not really. All we do is..."

I glanced around nervously to be sure no one was close."

"...fuck."

"And glorious it is to."

"But it's not knowing each other though is it."

"What's to know?

We're great together.

Great at fucking." He teased me.

"There's more to life than sex."

"Sure there is. Fishing, swimming in the sea and cooking fresh mackerel on a beach."

I felt sure this was a pointless conversation.

"Fucking hell."

The tears came despite my fight to hold them back and I turned sharply, running from him.

"Maddie."

I didn't look back.

"I see the sun.

I see the moon.

I hear the sea.

I hear the wind."

Angela's words drifted into my preoccupied head for the first time since dinner. Another of her spells. I wondered if she could put one on Micheal to stop him moving away.

I glanced at the clock.

"Bedtime."

"Inhale, exhale,

See the pirate sea."

"Angela. Time for bed." I said again.

"Yes mummy."

She stood up and started towards the stairs before stopping.

"Mummy.

Is Micheal a pirate?"

"Micheal next door? No of course not."

"Oh. That's okay then."

"Why would he be?"

"Oh. Just that I see us living on a pirate island."

"Us?"

"Yes. You, me, Tommy and Micheal."

What a strange thing to say.

"Why do you say that?"

I wondered if Micheal had said something to her about moving to the Caribbean. But when would he have? He did talk to the children but I was always there. They were never outside without my watchful eye.

"I saw it in my visions."

I laughed.

"Micheal is moving to an island soon. But not us. We're staying with daddy."

"Daddy wasn't there. He was with the other lady."

I felt uneasy.

"What other lady?"

"The one I magicked up for him."

I stared at her for a moment. Was this something she imagined or...

"Don't forget to brush your teeth." I said

"Off you go."

"Nite mummy."

What a weird conversation. It was nonsense that it could be anything other than her imagination. She'd mentioned pirates on and off before. Before Micheal had been on the scene. It was just a coincidence that he was moving to the part of the world where pirates had once buried their treasure on deserted islands.

I banged on Tommys door as I passed.

"Off the computer. Bedtime. It's still a school day tomorrow remember."

I called out.

"Okay."

With the kids out of the way I went for a bath. My sanctuary where I could relax and soak until the water turned cold. I lit candles and turned the light out before stripping and climbing into the tub.

It was heaven sinking into the lavender tainted water. It came up to my neck. Only my knees and the tips of my tits protruded into the air and even they were covered with foamy bubble bath.

I lay there letting my head fill with thoughts of Micheal. He'd been there all day. How could he not after delivering such a devastating blow to me. It hurt.

For months he'd been my rock. My escape. In a few weeks he'd be on the other side of the world and I would be left a frustrated housewife again. I fought the urge to cry again instead rationalising my relationship with Micheal.

He'd been a dalliance that was all. Someone to fill a void and show me I was still attractive. A test to demonstrate I could find opportunity in the day and carry on an affair without being discovered. I should move on. Find someone else to fill me needs. Perhaps an unhappily married husband. That's how plenty of other people dealt with stale marriages.

But then I never went anywhere to meet anyone. And the truth was it was Micheal I loved. I didn't want anyone else.

I looked down at my tits where they protruded from the soapy water. They were nice. Full, firm mounds with neat sensitive nipples. Flesh that would go to waste when he was gone. No one would ever gaze upon my body with lust again.

"Fuck."

Under the water line I let my fingers drift to my pussy. Fingering my soft flesh and imagining it was Michael's fingers there.

That day in his car was fresh in my mind again. The way he'd gently parted me and played his fingers over my sensitive parts, instinctively knowing where to touch me for maximum effect. I remembered the joy of having my pearl rubbed and his two fingers gliding into me.

Without even realising it I was finger fucking myself, my leg over the side of the bath oblivious to the dripping water.

"Mmmm."

I fought to keep my groans down, not wanting the children to hear me.

"Uhh."

My other hand went to my pearl, rubbing firm circles over it while my minds eye pictured Michael's face. That expression he held while looking at me.

I shifted my weight and lifted my raised leg up into the air until my pussy could be finger fucked with vigour. The pressure on my pearl increasing with each circle.

"Uhh."

I spasmed, splashing water everywhere.

I lay still after, accepting this would be all the stimulation I'd get going forward. I was close to tears again.

"Mummy. I need to use the toilet." Angela's voice came through the door.

I sighed, thankful she hadn't been a few moments earlier.

"It's open."

Angela came in and sat on the toilet. The tinkle of her wee echoing up from the bowl.

"You're messy." She said looking at the puddles on the floor.

"I slipped." I said

"Some places you can bath in the sea. The water is so hot." She said raising her eyes to me.

"The Caribbean."

I said with a sadness.

"Is that where the pirates are?"

"It's where they were. Now it's where rich people go to live. Like Micheal next door."

"Someday soon it's where we'll live."

"I don't think so. Daddy doesn't earn enough."

"Our new daddy will."

I swished my hand in the water, swirling the dying suds around. I didn't know what to say to that.

"We only have one daddy."

I muttered it without conviction. If only life were that simple.

Angela stood up and dried herself just how I'd taught her. Then flushed, having to stand to the side of the bowl to reach the button on top of the cistern.

"Or perhaps we'll find treasure when we get there. I'll make a spell."

I sighed.

"Not tonight darling. Sleep now please."

"Okay."

She went off happily, leaving the door open. A cold draft but the back of my neck and made the candles flicker.

"Angela."

She didn't answer.

"Fuck it." I muttered putting my head back.

My long soak was ruined now.

I went to bed with the dread that it was Wednesday tomorrow. I'd have to endure Jim's five minutes of nothingness as soon as I woke up.

Chapter Ten

It was another week before I saw Michael again. He found me in the coffee shop.

"Hello."

I gave a half hearted smile.

"Come to say goodbye."

It was unfair but I was feeling sarcastic. He hadn't gone yet but for my own sanity I felt I had to push him away.

"Not quite yet."

He sat down.

"Next month." He said answering my unspoken question.

"Then why are you here? There's nothing to say."

"I missed you."

"Not enough to stay."

"And if I did. What would it be for? A secret liaison once a week? A quick lunchtime blow job in the car? An occasional coffee?"

I looked away. He was right. I was being selfish to think he could live his life just to fit in with my wants.

"Come for a walk. My office is just around the corner from here. Come and see where I work."

"Where you did work."

"Maddie. I don't want to lose you."

"You're not losing me. You're cutting me loose."

"We can argue about the detail. But if it's only for another week I still want to see you."

I eased back my anger. It was difficult not to grasp every remaining second of the only happiness in my rotten life.

"Okay." I said trying to sound conciliatory.

"Show me."

We walked through the town towards the river, chatting about anything other than the elephant in the room. Awkward and uncomfortable at first but easier by the time we reached the small modern office block.

"Up there. Top floor." He pointed.

A small three story block, all glass and steel that overlooked the narrow river which run through town.

"Smart."

"Come up." He encouraged, smiling.

I followed. Up two flights of stairs and into an open office space where several people, all young go getter types, seemed busy at work.

"These are the people who do all the real work."

I smiled at them as they glanced up to see who the stranger was invading their space.