The Noisy Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My office is through here."

He led me through a glass doorway. Ahead through another door his office with his name on a plaque. To the right I saw a meeting room. The large table was covered in laptops and paperwork.

"The new bosses have been working in there this week. Getting ready to take over. "

"Hello."

A pretty young blonde sat at a desk and computer screen in the through office.

"Hi Charlotte." Micheal responded as I just smiled.

"Quick lunch."

"I just picked something up to bring back."

I flushed red and tried to avoid the girls searching eyes.

"Secretary?" I asked as soon as he shut the door to his office.

"Personal Assistant. Keeps my diary and makes sure I'm where I'm supposed to be when I should be. I have a habit of wandering off."

"Really." I grinned at the thought I was responsible for some of that.

"I recognise her." I whispered.

He smirked but without a hint of embarrassment.

"I saw her at your house once.

Not that I was looking or anything."

Christ. How was it he'd fucked that girl and somehow I was the one embarrassed.

"She wanted a pay rise."

I looked at him with shock and he laughed.

"I'm joking. Just a boozy afternoon in the pub if I remember rightly."

"Is that how you'll remember me? 'If I remember rightly?"

"No.

I'll remember you as the sweetest, nicest girl with the prettiest body and tightest little pussy I've ever known."

Now I blushed.

"And great tits."

"Shush. She'll hear."

"No she won't. She'll have her earbuds in again."

I smiled and started circling his office.

"So what's the secretaries name?"

"Personal Assistant." He corrected me again.

"It's the twenty first century.

And it's Charlotte."

I was grinning. Both teasing and curious as I asked.

"Did you tie her to the table?"

"No. You're the only one I've ever tied up."

I raised my eyebrows. Surprised and pleased that I got special treatment.

"But she experienced the famous table?" I pressed.

I don't know if I should have been impressed at his candour or horrified by it as he calmly answered me.

"Definitely. It's hard to remember but I think I took her from behind over it. I did most of them.

I do remember she has a tattoo across the small of her back so I suppose I must have done."

I grinned at brazen attitude.

"You don't fucking care do you.

You just say it so matter of factly."

"You want me to lie? You saw the girls come and go. You know full well I fucked them so what would be the point.

What's important is you know they only ever came once. Well, several times usually, but only ever on the one occasion."

I struggled not to laugh as I held his gaze still trying to understand his fascination with me.

I shivered and changed the subject.

"It's cold in here." I said.

"Do you need warming up?"

"Don't be silly."

"What's silly about it?

My office. My rules."

"And whose footsteps would I be following in here?"

Not the Secretary. He'd already confirmed she'd only had the pleasure that once, over the famous table in his house.

"Uncharted territory. You can plant a flag."

I stepped closer. The idea sent shivers of excitement through me but even as I put my arms around him I didn't intend that we actually do it in his office.

Moments later we were making out.

I turned putting my back to him as his arms encompassed my tiny frame. Michael bent forward, towering over me, kissing my neck and nibbling my ears. I just closed my eyes delighting in the physical contact. That it might be for the last time was momentarily forgotten.

His right hand moved downwards and I suddenly worried his assistant would find us as he began rubbing my crotch over my clothing with his palm. My inner voice demanded I stopped him but I was frozen with desire.

He drew his finger down me, finding exactly where my pussy sat under the skirt and panties. My fears drifted away, swallowed by the all consuming need to be loved.

"Ahh."

Without warning he hitched my skirt and slid a hand into my panties. My knees weakened.

"Christ."

I think only his powerful bulk held me upright as I felt my outer lips rolled between his thumb and forefinger. It's not my most sensitive part but so close to the nerve packed tender flesh just a fingernails width away. It grew my excited anticipation exponentially. He gave my delicate flesh a little tug and I flinched, pushing my arse against his hard meat.

"Michael.

Someone might come in.

Your secretary..."

"Risk. Makes it more fun doesn't it."

Then he brushed my inner more sensitive flesh. Lightly as though it was a soft paint brush slowly riding along its length. I melted. Fear of discovery just exciting me even more.

He began with his middle finger, tracing around the opening as the others massaged my vulva. Slowly at first eliciting yet more flushing of my juices. I could feel the sodden material of my panties and feared it would show on my skirt.

I opened my eyes and stared at the window where the pitter patter of autumn rain masked the sound of my heaving breaths that came with another hand popping buttons. A palm brushed the soft flesh pushed up by my bra. I searched the window for nearby buildings. The nearest were across the river. No one could see us without binoculars.

"Mmm."

My nipples ached, willing on searching fingers that slipped beneath lacy material.

"Ahh."

Finger and thumb squeezed a swollen deep pink nub, gently twisting it.

I was on an uphill climb now, with a cliff waiting at the top. The journey was intoxicating and the destination my whole focus. A rollercoaster ride of desire and fear of being caught.

I stroked the back of his hand and reached up behind me to touch his face.

His middle finger slipped inside me and I clamped my thighs around his hand, tightening my pulsating tunnel around it. I'd collapsed into him fully now as only his arms held me up and I could feel his cock pushing at me through our clothing.

My blouse fell open to the waist and the cool conditioned air brought goosebumps to by skin, heightening my sensitivity to his touch.

"You missed me didn't you."

"Yes." I couldn't lie.

He cupped my breasts and lifted them from their comfortable hammock, depressing the tissue with his fingers to make me squirm even more. My hard nipples pointed like tiny ruby digits as he squeezed a tit and finger flicked one.

"Mmm."

Lower down his finger had moved up, parting folds of tender flesh until it found my magic button. A valuable pearl the pirate Micheal sought in the warm sea of my gushing fluids.

He circled it, gliding easily in my lubricating wetness, then traced a diagonal line straight across it.

"Aw fuck."

A touch that was joy and shock rolled into one. Unbearable and yet desired beyond life itself. I was a mental mess now. A primeval brain intent only on the act of procreation fighting a civilised logical one that knew the door was unlocked. That a young woman, a previous recipient of his activities sat only feet the other side.

"The door..."

I wished he'd at least lock it.

"Do you want me to stop?"

The answer should have been yes. That was the sensible thing to do. To end this dangerous liaison or move it to a safe environment.

"No."

My clit was in control now. Burning, determined not to be cheated. It was trapped between his index and middle finger as they rode up and down either side with a persistent steady rhythm. Agitating it and depressing my vulva to push it proud.

"Mmmm."

My whole body was quivering.

"You're close. So close. I can sense it." He whispered seductively.

"Y...yes."

It was a stab of pure joy to my little button when it came. Emanating out in waves that encompassed my whole torso.

"Aw my God."

I bit into my lip to stop myself crying out as I crumpled against him. Then as it passed I took deep breaths and steadied myself before finally taking my own weight.

I turned and rubbed his chest, marvelling at his muscular frame. So beautifully formed and toned. His hands went to my shoulders and I sunk slowly to my knees. I was panting as I grappled with his belt and pulled his trousers to the side. I pushed my hand inside his boxers and pulled his meat free through a leg hole. Big and so attractive. I stared hypnotised. It throbbed and danced while his ball bag swung free at its base. To me it was the most wonderful sight I'd ever seen.

My mouth was watering as I hovered. I wanted to take it and devour it, but I also wanted him to be desperate. I wanted to be in control of him for once. I trembled with another rush of adrenaline and my hunger won over.

It was hot in my mouth, firm against my lips. The taste of skin on my tongue was delicious and when I explored the saddle around his crown it was electric.

I held his balls, weighing them in my palm before rolling them between my fingers. I gave his sack a gentle tug and delighted at his body shaking in my hands. Such a big strong man but once his cock was in my mouth I had the power. He was helpless, controlled like a puppy dog by only my lips and tongue.

"Fuck Madison. That's fantastic."

His Personal Assistant was forgotten as I started my gentle fuck of his cock with my lips. Back and forth as I circled and teased his crown with my tongue. Soft flicks, then pushing its rough surface against his smooth head.

Fingers entwined themselves in my hair holding me steady as his hips started a slow pump and I found my mouth being fucked as the first of his pre-cum excited my tastebuds. My nostrils drew in his musk and my senses were overwhelmed by his manly aroma.

He held my head still in his hands as his thrusts became more frantic between my lips while my eyes stayed on his shaft. At the limit of my focus it moved to and fro, pushing his crown over the surface of my tongue.

"Mm, mm, mm."

His sharp breaths had become a grunting pant and I could feel the heat in that hard rod. I looked up into his eyes. Willing him to face fuck me. I wanted to be that dirty little whore for him.

Then he exploded into my mouth, coating my tongue and teeth with his thick salty cum. It was glorious. A warm invasion followed by a second and then a third spurt from the throbbing beast. Each as powerful as the first while I squeezed his balls as if to force every last drop from them.

I savoured the taste, letting it swill around my mouth like a fine wine. It found its way into my throat and I was forced to swallow. It's vicious texture clinging to the sides as it went down and I felt elated that I'd pleased my man. That was how I thought of him now. Mine. But how long for?

I gasped when he released me and felt his cum dribble onto my chin. I quickly wiped it with the back of my finger and pushed it back past my lips before taking another bigger swallow to take it all back. Not once did I consider spitting. I never did now. I just wanted him. Wanted to please him.

"You do that better than anyone I've ever been with."

"Better than Charlotte?"

"If she wasn't out there typing a memo I wouldn't even remember Charlotte.

I smiled in self satisfaction. I still felt sure I couldn't possibly be that good. But then he'd fucked me again and again for over four months. No one else frequented his house any more. I'd been loved, played games, and loved again. It was just me. I had to be doing something right.

Michael finally let go of me and started dressing himself.

I followed suit, hooking my tits back into my bra and buttoning up my blouse. When I stood my panties felt clammy. I hesitated, considering my discomfort before electing to lose them.

"What?"

I cheekily snapped as I saw him watching me hook them from my feet and stuff them into my coat pocket.

"Nothing."

"Just that I never saw you as a commando type of girl."

"Yeah well you've made them too wet to wear."

He reached into my pocket and retrieved them, giving them a sniff before putting them into his own pocket.

"I'm getting quite a collection of these."

"Costing me a fortune to replace them."

"Come with me and you won't need to wear them ever again."

I shook my head.

"I'm not living naked on some island even if I could go with you."

I almost wished he hadn't brought it up again.

"Not naked. Just less need for layers of clothing.

Then again. Naked if you want. I've found a nice private house with its own beach."

"What? Grass skirts and coconut bras?"

He laughed.

"The Caribbean has come on a long way since the Cutty Sark and sugar plantations."

"The Cutty Sark shipped tea from China, not sugar from the West Indies."

He stood by the window watching the rain.

"You really want to stay here? It's getting colder and wetter. Winter isn't that far away. And your husband isn't going to keep you warm."

I picked my coat up and slipped my arms into it as I thought about Jim. We hardly spoke. Sex had been off the menu completely for the last two or three weeks. Common sense told me I wouldn't see another summer with him.

"What would we do if I did go with you?"

For the first time I thought about it.

"Whatever we want. That's the thing. I ha... We would have financial security. We could start another business. Something suitable for the local economy. It wouldn't make us another million but it'd be fun."

Another million? How much had he sold the business for I wondered. He was twenty seven and already looking to retire.

"And what happens when you get bored of me?"

Michael turned and took hold of me with a speed I didn't expect.

"Madison.

I wouldn't get bored of you. Not ever."

I looked into his eyes and for the first time I believed him. But I had to think of everyone. Not just myself.

"I have children. I can't just..."

"Yes you can.

And imagine the life you could give your children. Warm days, clean seas. Music and fresh food. We even have schools."

"But they're Jim's children. Not yours."

"You said yourself he doesn't give a shit about them."

I stared at him for a moment then pulled away.

"I can't."

It was hurting again. Torn between his madness and my need to protect my children.

"I have to go. I shouldn't have come."

I turned and headed to the door praying he wouldn't come after me. He didn't and I didn't look back.

Charlotte was sat at her desk. No earbuds. I wondered if she'd heard anything. She smiled at me as I passed.

"Bye."

I knew my clothing was in place and I didn't wear makeup to mess up. There was no evidence of what we'd been doing in his office and yet I still felt the full force of embarrassment. Only if she'd walked in and found me with Michaels cock in my mouth could I have been any redder. But then I reminded myself, that cock had once been in hers. And she'd never been invited back for a second time.

I should have felt jealousy at knowing she'd been with my man. Instead I felt a deep sense of satisfaction that he had chosen me over her, over any of them.

However that brought back the realisation that there was a for sale sign outside his house and someone else would be sitting in that office in the not to distant future. He wouldn't be my man any more. What would I do then? I felt the tears welling up as I descended the stairs.

"With this broom.

I sweep away evil.

With this broom.

I clear away what is ended.

With this broom.

I make room for the new."

For the first time I listened to Angela's incantation properly. Was I hearing what I wanted hear?

"Angela." I said quietly.

"Explain your magic to me."

Angela looked up and smiled as though she'd been waiting for this moment.

"We aren't supposed to be here." She said.

"The evil one has us prisoner and I'm using magic to make us free. We're going somewhere new.

Somewhere warm."

"Who's the evil one?"

She looked down at the piece of paper on the table in front of her. She'd drawn a big star in a circle. It was rough, a child's drawing without a doubt, but it was unmistakable. It gave me the creeps that my seven year old child could draw a satanic symbol.

"Daddy." She said.

I stared. Unsure what to say. Did she really hate him that much?

"Okay. Enough with the spells. There's no such thing as magic."

"There is. You'll see."

I snapped. Shouting in anger.

"Just stop it."

Angela started to cry.

I saw Tommy looking at me from the side. It wasn't fear, or defiance, or any of the usual looks I'd expect from a child when their mother was angry. It was disapproval. No. Disappointment.

I just made me angrier.

"Go to bed. Both of you."

I knew I was being an awful mother but dismissing them was all I could think to do. I was angry. I was trying to hold my family together and my own children seemed to actively working against me. Was I wrong?

Chapter Eleven

I didn't see Michael again after the office. The next day the sign at the front of his house changed to 'sold'. It was like a door closing. It hurt more than I could possibly imagine but I accepted it was over. He text me over and over for a few days. I deleted each one without reading them, finally deleting his number and blocking it.

My life was here with my children and for what it was worth, my husband. I decided it was time to accept it and make the best of it. In time Michael would become a memory I'd cherish, but first I had to exorcise him from my emotions.

Life went on. The school run, shopping, making dinner. All the same things as I'd been doing for ten years.

I tried again with Jim on the Wednesday in the bedroom. The result was the same. Jim just laying between my legs while I faked it, choosing to satisfy myself when I was alone later. I was out of ideas.

On the Saturday I tried talking to him.

"We should do something to make sex more exciting." I said.

"Like what?"

"Oh I don't know. You could spank me, or tie me up. If you want I'll let you fuck my arse. We've never...

"Don't be so bloody disgusting."

He snapped.

"Well what do you want to do? I'm sick of just laying there while you just empty your balls into me."

Jim just rolled over.

"I'm going to sleep. Go sort yourself out like you usually do."

I stared in disbelief at his callousness. And the shock of hearing that he knew I masturbated.

"Fuck you."

I bounced from the bed and grabbing my clothes I left him to it, dressing downstairs.

I saw Michael only at a distance through the window, avoiding the times he left or returned from work. I never saw him bring a girl home. It thrilled me that I might still be the one, but also saddened me that he wasn't truly moving on.

Then came the day his house was emptied. I watched discretely as furniture was loaded onto an auction company van. The heavy oak table was one of the last items to be loaded and I felt my legs shaking as it disappeared from view.

My head was in turmoil when I saw Michael leave the house for what I assumed was the last time. I couldn't let him go without speaking to him one last time.

I ran for the door.

"Wait."

I stood at the bottom of the path and waited for him while he closed the car door again and looked back. He toyed with the fob in his hand but keep his distance.

"Madison."

"When do you leave?

The country I mean."

"End of the week. I'm staying in London until then."

"That soon?"

"Time enough for you to pack." He held my gaze watching the indecision on my face.

"I... I can't."

God I wished that I could.

He smiled and turned back to his car. Tears formed in my eyes and I went inside before he saw them. I shut the door and leant back against it as the first tears broke cover and trickled down my cheeks. That was it then. That was our goodbye.

Then I saw Angela in the doorway to the living room just watching me.

"The door is open mummy.

Truth be revealed."