The Normal Ones Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how was she?" she asked, keeping a tight grip on him.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about?" he answered.

"Oh please Jason, I know you fucked Megan last night." Sarah said letting go of him and crossing her arms under her massive tits. "I know my best friend and she was acting like a schoolgirl with a crush at breakfast. Which means she got fucked last night. Fucked good, and hard, and came multiple times. Besides, I know the smell of your cum too and Megan stank of it when she crawled back into bed with me last night. Fuck it made me so horny, actually anything that smells like you makes me horny these days. When I was out with Megan before you guys got home yesterday we passed an old guy wearing the same aftershave as you and I nearly jumped his bones right there in the street."

"Soooooo... you're not mad?" he asked, reaching out to place his hand on his sister's hip.

"I'm not mad that you fucked her, I'm mad that you lied about it. I had a feeling Megan would take a shine to you and what Megan wants, Megan gets. But you're more than just a fuck buddy or a boyfriend or whatever to me, Jason. You're my brother, and you're not suppose to lie to me."

"I'm so sorry, Sarah." he said, stepping in to hug her. "I promise I'll never lie about something like this again."

The two siblings stayed by the front door like that for several minutes, their bodies pressed together in an embrace that was far more suited to lovers than brother and sister. Eventually they broke apart and began making their way towards the kitchen to help their mother.

"You know," Sarah began, "if you weren't my brother you'd be a really crappy boyfriend."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jason laughed.

"Well, we've been hooking up for like seven months now. And in that time you've also fucked my mother, my little sister and my best friend."

"And you're grandmother." he added with a sly grin.

"You and grandma Kate?! No way, fuck off! How did that happen?"

"I'll tell you over coffee with mom" he replied, sliding his hand down to his sister's ass and giving it a squeeze.

As Sarah boiled the kettle and set out three mugs, Jason wondered how many people out there had the same outlook as Megan. Although he hadn't told her the whole story, she hadn't seemed disgusted by the idea of incest, even if she had no desire to partake in it herself. Maybe being ok with incest was more normal than not being ok with it. As he sat down with two gorgeous redhead BBWs to enjoy his coffee and swap sex stories, he suddenly thought about how Sophie had gotten on at their dad's that weekend. And when was she coming home?

12