All Comments on 'The Note Game'

by Elaine_Mature

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awesome story, kudos to you!

Just a little missed details on the continuity, mary jane was bald down there but in other paraghraph mentions her bush, jemmy’s husband that was clueles of the game, but later there was a celebration about it…

And some of the sexcapades suddenly the coupling was in another position thanbthe preciously described one.

But yes super hot and enjoyable! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow!!!

Elaine_MatureElaine_Matureabout 1 month agoAuthor

This one just flew out, three days and there it was. Could use some more tightening up! So many projects; so little time. Hope you like it, as it is!

lexlogan8lexlogan8about 1 month ago

Excellent! After the first page I thought it was going to be too long, but you kept it interesting. Five stars and favorite!

notconcernednotconcerned23 days ago

Overall I liked the premise of the game and setup and all the forced creampies but felt that the story was a bit too long, repetitive and drawn out. There was no context as to how the main character was doing in terms of the game and how he compared to others. And what about the ladies, did they all just willingly participate and what did they get out of it? Seemed slightly one-dimensional.

Also, a few minor writing lapses such as: "He took off his shirt, laid it out in the grass." But then moments later: ""My turn!" and he let her unbutton his shirt, strip it over his head."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElaine_Mature@Elaine_Mature
Older author and reader, interested in emotionally significant writing with empathy and respect. New story: three young women catching a ride with a farm boy, headed for the big city. Name? Dunno yet. One scene left (parting when they arrive). Maybe a monologue for 'ever afte...