All Comments on 'The Novelist Pt. 08'

by Nicequip

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

glad to see you are thinking of not sending the family to someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story Telling

You continue to give your characters life,feelings they are are engaging humans. Well developed story at some point it needs to conclude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The wait was worth it

Conclude only adter kids are born amd all is on even keel

NicequipNicequipover 10 years agoAuthor
Just one more chapter

There's just one more chapter after this one. I want this to feel like a complete story. I may leave it open for a conitinuation, but the next one should give the sense of completion. Thanks to everyone who has given me feedback. I've enjoyed writing this one. Sorry for the long delay.

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 10 years ago
Worth every minute of the wait

You tell a superb story, with interesting and well developed characters. If you don't pursue this story further after the last chapter, I hope we will see other stories from you.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 10 years ago
another GREAT chapter

this just keep getting better.... MORE PLEASE SIR!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A good chapter, gave it a 5*

But, the house seems to be overcrowded and chaotic, my favourite character Alexis is getting pushed more and more into the background, I would like more interaction between her and Tom, surely he could be paying her a bit more attention leading up to the birth of the baby. (thats just my understanding of this chapter after one reading, will read it again later.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next chapter ?

Hey Nicequip, I am one of your fans and have been mesmerised by the whole series. I had been looking forward to this 8th one since a long time ago when I finished the 7th. I just want to know one thing, is there any approximate time period when we can expect that last chapter you told about ? Will we have to wait as long ( or even longer ) as we had to for the 8th chapter (since your earlier ones came out in quick succession)?Just curious and a bit impatient about the waiting. ;-)

garybluegaryblueover 10 years ago
✰✰✰✰✰

But ...

Where do I find a copy of Janis Joplin covering Grace Slick's White Rabbit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't do it Tom!

Do not let Tom give away Marie or Jane to Stephen let alone any of his other girls. Have him make a new deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I can't wait to see how Jane's training progresses, that's really got me intrigued. It seems like a lot still needs to happen, looking forward to many more chapters to come! I would give this 6 stars if I could.

Slithy2013Slithy2013over 10 years ago

Brilliant **********'s, but as garyblue remarked,when did Janis cover Grace's song.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

Great to see this tale continuing and looking forward to seeing how everything plays out. Tom honoring his deal with Stephen will ruin the character you have built up from chapter one tho.

ayieayieover 10 years ago

keep it coming cant wait to read the next one.

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 10 years ago
Another great chapter

Thanks, nicequip, for another excellent installment of your story. It's been a pleasure reading it. You've got plenty of skill at the writing thing—fascinating story lines, full-bodied characters, excellent dialogue, and hot sex (though I wish such scenes were longer). 5 stars, again.

Looking forward to the next piece of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Suspense

This is such a good story. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat to see what you will come up with next. Keep them rolling!

newporter56newporter56over 10 years ago
nice story

Great story and it was well worth the wait, looking forward to the next chapter.

TheLordWinterTheLordWinterover 10 years ago
Great work!

Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope it comes soon.

vez324vavez324vaover 10 years ago

A great story. I hope the next chapter is coming soon.

NicequipNicequipover 10 years agoAuthor
New chapter posting any day.

Thank you to everyone for your patience. Part 9 should be posting any day now. I submitted it three days ago. I hope everyone enjoys it.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I love this series.

But I'm scared. I feel Dad is breaking and it's going to end badly... someone is going to die, I fear. With luck it will be John, but I have a bad feeling it will be Alexis, the baby, or Tom and those are not good options, even John would be a bad option. I guess I'll see.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

If you push people too hard they will break and do something stupid. I would have thought that a natural dominant, with the "gift" he has for it would notice someone close to breaking.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

Aside from the usual minor grammatical and word usage errors

Petticoats do not have belts nor do they cover the torso

If you ever write again, get ad Editor - Seriously

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I get that the dad is the antagonistic plot device providing a challenge for Tom, but...HOW? How can John be STILL thinking about revenge and doing something else. Otherwise, really good addition.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicequip@Nicequip
2635 Followers
I didnt die. I started a business and I've not been able to find time to write. One day I'll get back to it. Smashwords: (My fully revised, edited and reformatted stories for sale) https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BedfordHughes Tumblr: https://nicequip.tumblr.co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories