All Comments on 'The Nuclear Family Pt. 03'

by other2other1

Sort by:
  • 237 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The cunt writer is a fuck up.

Firstly, a big time CEO of ALRO doesn't have security.

Secondly, that botch employee Marie allowed her to get up and go seeing she wasn't right and didn't go with her!!

Thirdly, no one called the husband even while she was in the air!!

Fourthly, how did Georgie know the wedding details!!

Last but not least, Ruth and Rayne are both bitches like their sister and daughter!! For 3yrs she was fucking Brad yet it's surprising she never confided in them both yet she did so for everything else!!

This MC is a stubborn cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really dumb ending. Ruined the whole read. She’s so shrewd she doesn’t realize she was set up? Totally against her character.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

LMAO at the clueless Anonymous commenters.

The one "Ahem" that claimed a CEO doesn't have security. Yes they can. If you meant Why Not? as to why she was attacked in New Zealand.

A CEO also does not have to have security since she/he is traveling with employees of their company.

Claiming Marie was a bitch for not going with Amy since she was not feeling well. Amy told her not to so she did not. No reason to suspect drugs.

How did Georgie know about the wedding. Most likely it was in the newspaper.

Ruth and Rayne are bitches??? LOL How do you figure that?

And the one about "Who gives a rat's ass about NZ legalities?" Since it pertains to the story. Why everyone does.

It goes to the point that you can not expect to be treated according to the laws in your country while traveling in another country.

A great read. Hope there are more great stories in you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Re: Rimmerdal So because you got a fake name you're not clueless? You're an idiot.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Stupid ending to this part. It would take one sentence from the MC to fix it.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Good series; bad cliffhanger...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm enjoying the story (again), but I still have to agree with the others (pun intended) that the ending was just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate to admit it, but this line actually made me giggle: "beating up no bodies in the ring"

I'm pretty sure that you meant nobodies, which is pretty much the opposite of what you actually wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm enjoying the story (again), but I still have to agree with the others (pun intended) that the ending was just stupid.

captpatrickcaptpatrickabout 1 year ago

I like a lot of what you write

I’m sure he was going to say that it happened five years ago or something like that, but he just couldn’t get it out. Stupid.

The cliché of jilted lovers, misunderstanding, blowing up because they won’t speak to each other gets really old. Predictable as rain: turned off my cell phone, unplug, the home, phone, let it go to voicemail, wouldn’t let the others speak to explain themselves. Good grief!

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

I do think Amy would be too smart to be taken in by some deep fake video, especially knowing that Robbie's family have shown themselves to be scurrilous. "Sunk beneath reproach" as the historical romances might put it.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I like the plot still apart from this last paragraph it’s getting silly

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

That silly plot twist is weak and poorly done. By both the MC and Amy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He just stands there saying, “It’s not what it looks like,” rather than telling his wife what it really is. Moron.

Ocker53Ocker5312 months ago

I was enjoying this but it’s becoming very repetitive, I have lost interest⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was a little over the top begin with. Muay Thai and finishing moves? Ever met a successful MMA fighter that uses that or talks about "finishing moves"? And of course their first fight is over Robbie's virtue signaling. Stopped on page 5, it just got5 too absurd.

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

To hell and back

EXursusRhereEXursusRhere11 months ago

Still don't have floors in their houses? Why is it that everything keeps falling to the ground in his stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The slut Maria should be fired first failing to check on the drugged CEO....big shot with no security detail

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

SO THE CUNT TONI IS INVOLVING HERSELF WHERE SHE SHOULD NOT.....ANOTHER MIXED BREED CUNT!!

ROBBIE WAS MUCH TOO PUSSY-WHIPPED BY AMY

Harryin VAHarryin VA11 months ago

At the end of the board scenevwhen have to georgia leaves with her illegitimate baby amy says To her husband you know, they're crazy. You know they're insane and they'll stop and nothing good even with you.

Then she gets a letter anonymously with supposed pictures of her husband fucking georgia.

This is just utter contrived nonsense. Like every other story from this blathering idiotic terribly stupid author.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The ending was soooooo stupid and contrived…. Come on…

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Never use two words when a paragraph will do eh? Enjoyed the meller though.

Given the derivation of ALRO wouldn't a better name for the building company have been ROLA Homes?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story gets worse and more stupid with each chapter. All character including your MC seem to be morons,

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

ALRO = Amy Loves Robbie Other, brilliant.

I think Robert being a fighter is a bit silly. I am also fed up with every time one of them is on their own something occurs,

Pinto931Pinto9315 months ago

The breakup was totally forced and completely unbelievable.

LoonytuneLoonytune5 months ago

I was really enjoying it until the end

JensensloverJensenslover5 months ago

YOU have to be the most longwinded boring writer on this site who unnecessarily drags stories out.

other2other1other2other15 months agoAuthor

Thank you 😉

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

YOU are a class act John, taking a personal insult by someone who is having a personal go at you and turning it into a compliment.

Nicely done, done change, keep writing long stories, you're good at it!

BTW - third time reading this story. It is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Asshole writer plagiarised the Betrayed story of Soul71 with a fucked up version of a weak wimp Robbie Other

BlueEyd2BlueEyd23 months ago

stupid ending with such a weak . Again, no anger, no real emotion from the MC, just lots of stupid dialog. The MC is again portrayed as a very weak person.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Neither Toni or Amy would think maybe they took some naked sex pictures while they were married? ,

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not a good part about the videos . Not a realistic response

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I mean he is going to force the truth out there. doesn't fit.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Amy really goes from the fiery headstrong character that says "If we receive even one single threat. If ARLO Homes feels threatened or gets any bad publicity from an unknown source... Know that our investigators are very, very good. If we find that Total Build or yourselves are involved, we will reciprocate. Know your ass will be hurting from the fucking we give you before you can turn your head and cough at your next prostate exam."

Then AFTER Total Build start spreading rumors about that company. She receives an email showing a decade younger Robbie with his ex-wife and doesn't even fucking consider that they may have been taken while they were together, they were married for a while and she didn't even consider they could have been taken during the relationship then brought up now to harm them while concurrently fighting a smear campaign is absolutely absurd.

Her being devastated seeing it is fine there would be a reaction of some sort to seeing that and I get that hormones can skew people's emotional reactions/ general thinking pretty heavily. The reaction of instantly believing after one fucking email however is seriously encroaching on character assassination. It just makes Amy look unnecessarily foolish, I mean they were literally in the middle of Rob's family attempting to smear their company's name and the thought it could be another avenue would surely cross the mind of Amy Other depicted 1 page back.

AardieAardie13 days ago

It’s “another think coming”, not “another thing coming”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userother2other1@other2other1
I am just you’re average Aussie guy, I have a wonderful family, I enjoy a rum and coke, driving my Mustang (which my kids also love) and I own a couple of businesses. I work with a few different editors, but note that my mistakes are my own as I like to tinker after an edit. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES