All Comments on 'The Nuclear Family Pt. 03'

by other2other1

Sort by:
  • 236 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

God that was boring. This has gone off the rails. I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More mindless bloat.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

idiotic cliff hanger loses you stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More more more faster faster faster

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So cartoonish that it's almost ejoyable... Reminds me of poor Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyotte ...

Pappy7Pappy7almost 2 years ago

Liked it up until the last little bit. Too out of character for both women. Won't score this one right now, I'll come back to it later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Boring and weighed down-again- with page after page of superfluous verbiage that adds nothing but distraction from the story. This isn’t drama, this is a high school romance novella with a lot of sex. Stopped reading after 2 pages

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was so stupid a contrived ending that I just ended up laughing! Fuck! You just can’t write anything original can ya??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That's fcking old video of them right?

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
Two points off

for the dumb ending to this chapter

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 2 years ago

Well that was very unexpected. Look forward to see how this is resolved and what the "nuclear response" is in revenge. The family of Robbie continues to show they are completely unhinged and definitely look forward to seeing them burn. If I had any complaint is while the drama with Amy was unexpected and interesting I'm not sure whether it fits her character. Maybe blame it on pregnancy hormones but I would think her and Toni both would be angry but willing to listen to him, would know the pain his ex put him through enough to know he'd never go back. The fact he used to be married to her would easily explain the photos and video, he used to be porking her because they were married. I would have thought that would have been their first thought, using old pics and videos to cause drama. 5 stars, hope the last chapter gets posted soon and has a happy ending for those that deserve it.

JiZenJiZenalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much but i need!!! part 4, hope it will be here soon.

5 Star from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Eh, meh ending to this chapter. It's obvious that he was framed and he couldn't said that, yeah he was shocked a little but still he sounded like a moron and Amy, yikes she immediately believes that he did it while she knows that his family wants to destroy him, that just makes her really awful spouse, yeah there is proof against him but to not even let him say anything for himself just no.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Can't wait for the final part. Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

JensensloverJensensloveralmost 2 years ago

Contrived, convoluted, repeatitive GARBAGE, this whole 'chapter' as a whole should have been 3 pages at most, you're not a good story teller, filling chapters with unnecassary, repeatitive bullshit is NOT building a story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

it is getting a bit long and maybe repetitious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You keep on building Mr Other (OMG how many brothers do you have ) forget the sarcasm from a few readers you are doing ok mate (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story but I gave this one 3 stars because Robert and Amy didn’t follow through with bringing legal action against Brad, Brad jr, and Georgia for violating the restraining order as was promised when the orders served at the wedding. Also, Amy bragged about their great team of investigators, how did she not put them in anonymous email and sex video to find out if it was true?

I know it part 4 is already written but I hope Amy does not find out it is a set up by the rest of Other family until a few years after her and Robert’s divorce is final. Amy’s emotional fallout from learning she fell for the deceit would be a fitting punishment, especially if Robert commits the suicide he contemplated when his first marriage was distorted. I know i am hoping for the story to turn very dark but it seem like the only way Amy will come out from behind all of the secrecy surrounding ARLO and truly destroy the rest of the Other family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sigh. so predictable.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 2 years ago

j can see where this is going

carindenniscarindennisalmost 2 years ago

TOO long, too predictable, and release schedule too drawn out.

carindenniscarindennisalmost 2 years ago

Lemme guess, the pix are a mix from when Robbie and Georgia were still married or doctored from orgies. Sent by one of the Brads. too predictable

JerseyCaptainJerseyCaptainalmost 2 years ago

Your writing style has improved and you tell a compelling story. Very well done.

francemanfrancemanalmost 2 years ago

Personally, I had a hard time finishing this episode.

Sorry, but that was totally immature.

It feels like you're telling a mix of fantasies of teenage boys and young girls still under Disney influence looking for a prince charming.

ps: it was not really the right time to say that you visited Notre Dame.

InchesofInchesofalmost 2 years ago

Really? Good story so far, but she's the founder of a multinational, billion dollar company and can't see through the obvious faked sex photo ploy? For those pleading "pregnancy hormones", Toni wouldn't see it? Both know how much he loathes his family and Georgia. Both know how stupid both the family and she is.

Wh00sherWh00sheralmost 2 years ago

Oh fuck off. If they are old videos, not only would it probably be obvious but he'd instantly say that, non of this "let me explain" nonsense.

Cliff hanger for the sake of it and a star removed from my vote as a result.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Read the first and last page. Part 1 was 5 stars. Part 2 only the last 1/3rd was interesting. The story is too long . Overall the story, plot, and characters are very good but it drags now. I am looking forward to part 4.

TexdomTexdomalmost 2 years ago

Great story - keep them coming. Remember you can’t please everyone so please yourself and those of us who enjoy what you write.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

Needs to end. Has become silly and repetitive. I do like your writing, just this story ain't it. Good first chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Writing a slightly (very) surreal story can sometimes be interesting, exciting, entertaining, exhilarating, and become true masterpieces of world literature.

But where it becomes problematic in your story is in the stupidity of the situations, the stupidity of the characters, the stupidity of the dialogues.

It doesn't work, it's filled with inconsistencies.

Surreal is different from inconsistency.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I could almost hear dramatic music building to signal a "something isn't right" conclusion to this installment:

"Yeah, Brad wouldn't, but Dad might. Are you worried about the ownership of ARLO becoming public?"

ALRO became ARLO! Oh oh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I do not know of a mother who would side with husband against her flesh and blood in a pissing match. Too many caricatures as people are not as evil or as good as here portrayed. No way that Amy would not recognize that the source of video has to be suspect.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112almost 2 years ago

Suspension of disbelief aside, seriously? An anonymous email? Amy had better have a doctor's note about her hormones being out of control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a cliche and telegraphed ending. This one was a step backwards.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Oh God someone said it already but it's so true the dialogue is so Beverly Hills 90210 or maybe High School Musical. I kept asking myself how old is this Guy, because for a supposedly super smart Guy he seems about as bright as a pair of Neon Undies?

I had to laugh at the whole billion dollar ANGEL investment fund, when he asked how much they made and she said 6 million dollars? Obviously ANGEL investments make money on their equity in the Company not by actual cash but whatever?

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 2 years ago

I am honestly trying to like the story. It’s well written, but there’s so much repetition that it gets tedious after a while. It probably could have been much shorter and much more interesting if all the repetition was taken out. I do continue to follow it however.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

had a 5* until the last page. Robbie was mighty wimpy in not taking charge. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man, I have to say that you REALLY fucked up an otherwise pretty good story with your ending for this chapter. It's likely you simply intended setting up a big finish for your final chapter, but what you did (for me) was blow up the whole previous story with your "new wife accuses and cheater's excuses" crap!

I'm out of here! Post your final chapter for your other readers, but I have lost interest in reading more, so I'll consider the story finished right here.

2-stars (but only because the first two chapters were better than the zero I wanted to give this one)

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 2 years ago

The framed husband meeting a furious wife that won't let him explain, is such a tired cliche.

That they faked him having an affair with Georgia, a psychotic slut that he hates more than anyone on the planet, makes the plan even more ludicrous. The fact that Amy actually fell for it just makes her look dumb as a rock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

With all the investigators at her disposal. She would not lot him explain. He should walk and burn them all down, including ALRO. Her amount of mistrust without allowing an explanation is the end of any relationship!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Considering that Amy has been previously described as a incredibly, smart and intelligent woman who has created ahuge multi-national capital investment firm worth 100's of millions of dollars it's hard to believe that she's suddenly turn stupid and irrational due to pregnancy hormones not to mention it seems like slam again pregnant women in general just to interject some false drama into the story. The fact that Toni who also happens to be pregnant as well but has know Robbie for years would quickly jump to side with Amy and be against Robbie is out of character for her as well. The implications from what the author has written is that pregnant women lose all their thinking and logic attributes and just be come hormonal rage machines. It also flies against reason since Amy has never before indicated any sense of jealousy and ignores all of Amy's previous knowledge about Robbie's family threatening to ruin Robbie and Amy. Not to mention Amy's has previously been described is totally in love and devoted to Robbie that any claim to Robbie's fidelity should have set all tips of warnings of this being a "trap" to interject discourse and fiction into their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
the wedding scene

that scene made no sense. Why would the 'ex' family come to it? How would they even know of it since it was close held secret? And objecting to the marriage?

The chapter would have been better if that silly part was not included.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These stories get dumb when simply using the English language would explain the whole situation. Simply yell shut the F%^K up and listen.... then explain. It isn't rocket science.

But no... it is the... I can explain line... and get the hell out line.

Christ, what a lame waste. The writer pulled the dumbest cliché out of his rear.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

Dumb response on his part. he could haave immediately said, they are OLD pictures, NOT'it is not what it looks like' That is all too contrived. Plus Georgia had to look different now than what has to be 3 or 4 years before and 2 kids etc... still gave you 5 stars for the rest of an enjoyable read.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 2 years ago

My guess is those photos were taken during when they were married. It's hard to reason with a woman who is pregnant though.

Reminds me of an old saying. "A woman will stab you faster than a man, and will also be the first to cry at your funeral."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Weak. His wife is too smart to fall for that crap. I'm really hoping she doesn't do something insanely stupid for revenge.

5 stars. Really good stuff. Strong writing. You managed to soften my stance on his ex with her speech assuming she has nothing to do with the fake affair. I hope we don't need to wait too long for the next.

Also, why is abortion never a thing in these stories? I get people abhor it but I mean getting knocked up by someone you shouldn't and it's an option. Or giving it up for adoption or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm enjoying this but have several questions.

Why did Georgia cheat in the first place? Just to be a slut? No guilt either?

Did Georgia intentionally get pregnant by Brad? If so, why? If not, why no protection?

Why did Georgia go along with demeaning Robbie when with Brad?

Even if they didn't want to tell Robbie of the affair in order to keep business running smoothly, why didn't his family AT LEAST insist the affair end? Why allow it to continue?

And lastly, why would Georgia sleep with her sister-in-law's husband without protection? Or was it used and not work?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Are there any original thoughts in this story? This is just a sewing of every other authors writing. Will the last sentence of the final chapter at least be original?

SlithyToveSlithyTovealmost 2 years ago

Reaching a bit with this one, but even with the stretches you still tell a fairly compelling tale. This one isn't as good as your first series, but it's mostly carrying me along, even with the silly pseudo-cliffhanger here. I will note, however, that each apoplectic family confrontation is less compelling than the previous one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have enjoyed your story to this point but somehow you have taken such a good story and turned it into a hateful charade. I hope the next part can fix the mess you are creating with the end to this,

M3ist3r75M3ist3r75almost 2 years ago

Honestly I wasn't too impressed with this chapter... I do think the longer I read this I'll start feeling sympathy for Georgia (and that's bad!). Robbie is painted as a superman but seriously don't really add any value except to highlight that he can legally be classified as an idiot. "Of course it's me. I slept with her... When we were married!!!" It took me less then 5 seconds to type that.. Why couldn't he say that??? As idiotic as he is I would still not be surprised if he ends up with both sisters...

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

Well you proved me wrong and right at the same time. Thats new. You proved me wrong in the forgiveness bullcrap authors usually do but you also proved me right with the ending. No wife would believe that im afraid. Not after what his family did. Would take her no time at all to clarify the authenticity if the tape. That ending killed your story. If your going to write such stupidity then perhaps you should be writing children's stories instead. 2*

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Georgia explains how the family now all loathes her and ignores her..... but they'll bring her and 2 small children with brabnbrad on a business meeting several hours away... and have her sit with them waiting in the lobby? How's that work?

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 2 years ago

Hey Other, seven pages and you had to resort to that crappy ending? I've given you this much of my time, but not my vote until you finish (hopefully with a better excuse for an ending).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good writing but tough ending to get behind. Amy trusts information from an unverified, knowing that Robbie's family is out to destroy him and his feeling towards his ex, over Robbie? From experience, the only time this comes up in real life is when the spouse is looking for a way out. That does not track in the story as Amy appears to be head over heels in love with Robbie. I'll see where it goes from here but, at this point, I'm hoping Robbie kicks Amy and her whole family to the curb at this point. Georgia had no faith in the marriage and cheated. Amy had no faith in Robbie and trusted a rando over him and Darren. Fingers crossed that Robbie leaves the bunch of them.

LNRAstroLNRAstroalmost 2 years ago

Ok.

1. Why the hell is this story taking multiple weeks to come out when all parts are supposedly finished?

2. This chapter lost major points for the moronic “cliffhanger” ending. Literally all the characters turn into morons. Robbie suddenly sounds like a moron, she’s a moron for believing an anonymous email with video that could be from his previous marriage. The friends are also apparently morons not thinking things through. And the author is a moron if he thinks this is in any way believable with the characters he has described. Contrived nonsense so the author could have his “cliffhanger” ending. Also probably why this was cut into so many parts and released over such a long timeframe.

scylla23scylla23almost 2 years ago

I was waiting for the obvious cliffhanger, which was telegraphed well in advance. Didn’t expect it would be something that Amy would be so taken in by, yet so easily disproven. Robert’s response (“I can explain”) was lame.

I like your writing, but this just looks like a reason to add a fourth chapter to a story that could have easily ended with two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a cheap ending, Amy is too smart to fall for old videos of them having sex (or we've been lead to believe that she is) and she should trust Robbie enough to know they are fake. This lack of trust on her part proves there's a huge flaw in her love for him, Robbie should go scorched earth on her too if she is so willing to distrust him and believe some random stranger's messages. Liked the story up until this point, their relationship isn't very strong after all.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomalmost 2 years ago

His 'former family' old video blah blah blah. disappointing 'cliffhanger' for what has been a reasonable story. 2/5

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

Great chapter right up til the last few paragraphs and holy shit did it go off the rails. Did you really need to throw in this completely stupid cliffhanger to get us to read the next chapter. Take normally bright intelligent people and have them lose their damn minds. The only way this works now is if he actual did cheat on Amy. Why, I don't know but I'm sure you could come up with some reasonably half-assed excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this street is so well walked, wife gets anonymous pictures/videos ignores the obvious, fucks someone in revenge gets caught and it all ends happily with husband walking away with everything because of the prenup he didn't want to sign. for goodness sake think of something new don't just move it to another country and think its original

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I get the point/why you’re doing it, but most of the story arc’s most pivotal plot points are simply outrageous. That a family would be completely morally corrupt and insane to support the weight of the first part of the series is a stretch. For them to continue the antics you insert as the story progresses is also outrageous. Now, we are to believe Amy and Toni buy into him screwing his slut ex-wife without listening to his side of the story? Again outrageous! The only thing missing now is a clown car driven by Brad. I have no idea why I can’t stop reading this series, but I’m addicted to it. LOL! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

lucky you to build up her emotional rollercoaster ride, otherwise amys reaction would be unbelivable -because she did not give him a chance to explain.

my guess: old Vid-recordings (you see people this is why you should not record privat acts because of shit like this)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Instead of saying "It's not what you think" explain what it is. Don't give them a chance to shut you down while you make stupid statements that make you look guilty and stupid. Definitely a lower quality chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story is getting way to long. Also, you emasculated a classic American muscle car by calling the hood a bonnet! Now when I think of 900 horses under the bonnet I will think of frilly Victorian baby headgear. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

getting a bit too over the top. Time to wrap it up. No way Amy reacts to trumped up videos like you have written. It's been a good story, but please put it to be quickly!

AileyInnAileyInnalmost 2 years ago

You’re spinning a compelling and entertaining yarn… Enjoying the series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You went and got stupid with this one

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 2 years ago

Thank you, Mr. Other! I'm enjoying the tale so far but... Ok, so Rob is the only sane one among so many easily fooled people. Amy, of everyone, should know that she was being fooled, especially being the savvy young, female entrepreneur that so easily reads other people in her business meetings. Maybe it was just the hormones: I know my wife had some wild emotional swings during those times.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 2 years ago

I hope the last chap isn’t what it looks like. If it is you took a dump in your tub and dropped this fine tale a couple of stars.

Here’s to hopin’.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 2 years ago

Oh for fucks sake, what's with saying it's not what it looks like instead of saying they are old videos from when I was married to the slut?!?! Jesus, this is a lame ass excuse for drama

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 2 years ago

Just absolutely an EVIL cliffhanger!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did you really misspell "Maori"? I'm with franceman. Although you claim in your preface that you work to slowly develop the story, you rely on outlandish and unbelievable events to whiplash the reader. I won't be reading part 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm having a problem here.. Amy claim to be smart. Claim to know/ loved him for years.. soooo, shouldn't she know he's not a cheater?😒🧐.......Shouldn't she know it was a clear obvious set up?😒🧐....Why wouldn't she allow him to explain? why not just say it's an old video of when he and the slut georgia were married? Also, did she forget his demonic family made a promise to ruin him?😕.. It never dawned on her that it might be them?🙄... Is Amy an idiot? 🤨... I just don't understand why she wasn't over analyzing the so call evidence?. like for one, he hates his ex wife Georgia..... why would he stick his dick in that swamp she calls a pussy?🤭.. there's a lack of trust there for some reason.. yes, that's him with Georgia, but it's obviously either an OLD video or a chopped, edited and screwed video... I have more trust in him than Amy😂😂😂.. aint that a bitch?. . I'm having a problem with her not even giving him the benefit of the doubt, he wasn't worthy of 2 minutes..... just get out!.... I would definitely look at a spouse differently, that accuses me of cheating and not even giving me a chance to explain.. especially when that spouse knows, there's a depraved family of lunatics out to destroy her husband🤔... Amy character development isn't matching here... she's suppse to be smart, level-headed, loving, trusting... but she's clearly not any of that.. don't blame this on hormones please, it's all about "TRUST" .. it's all about knowing your partner.. it's all bout using the brain cells you claim to have....he was hurt when he found out his wife Georgia had been cheating on him with his own brother for 3yrs, got pregnant and tried to pass the kid off as his😕😒.. why would he cheat on Amy with GEORGIA?!🙄.... the sheer stupidity of this is irking my spiriT.. again, is Amy a IDIOT?... I didn't like the ending. Amy really made me look at her differently.... I'm also lost as to why he hasn't just squashed his ex family like a bug? Aren't they tired of the harassment? You're prolonging the story which is fine, I thoroughly enjoy long stories.. especially in the morning with my morning coffee.. but you took about a week to put the story out. 🙄..it was longer but it didn't really go anywhere as far as his family goes. They're still there fucking with him... I'm very baffled at Amy.. I expected more, but ehhh, look who she's related to. A slut that fucks her husbands idiot brother, soooooooo🤷🏾‍♀️😫..... he should've known😂... when does the nuclear part happen? Are we there yet or nah?🤭..neither him or his stupid ex demonic family has gone nuclear... just a lot of threats on both parts, and way too much talking on his part in my opinion.... I'm gonna keep reading.. I enjoy your writing sometime.. but this was not it... it was a little boring, not a lot of drama. But I enjoyed it until the end.. I didn't like the end amd I didn't like Amy or her friend.. they don't know him at all..

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 2 years ago

It was going good, but this ending was too predictable and too cliche

KidCreoleKidCreolealmost 2 years ago

I agree with most of the people on here. If he can’t open his mouth and say the pictures and video are from when he was married, he is an idiot. I was tempted to vote 3 stars, but only dropped it to 4. I hope you can get “your head out of your ass” and put these type of fake twist to rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, instead of the Martian Slut Ray, the wife is hit by the Martian Stupid Ray?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really, really like this series, wonderful story line and character development. Thanks and looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There’s no question that Other2Other1 has shown himself to be one of the most entertaining and competent authors currently contributing to these fora. That said — this particular series, while family fun to read, just isn’t as good as most of his previous contributions.

.

Firstly, it’s just difficult to really give a shit about Robbie. Yeah…an honest bloke, but he goes well over a year without even trying to apply his supposed mgt talents to get a job? And when he does go back to work, it’s only after marrying his rich girlfriend who finally decides to underwrite a new fabrication company that — surprise! — competes with his former family business? Meanwhile, his MMA hobby continues to occupy him and he’s “famous” for winning one —- ONE—- fight? Maybe it’s just me, but there is just something about the Rob character that doesn’t work for me.

.

And that family of his! Crikey! Did the lot of them bathe for hours in a wide angle Martian Slut Ray? I mean….they are ALL galactic stupid! Well…Mom might have a hint of a clue….and it looks like Georgia finally stumbled across a Slut Ray antidote and — way way too late of course — might have a shred of understanding regarding how despicable she has been. That “confession” scene almost had me rooting for some sort of intervention for her. Almost.

.

But what really dragged this chapter down was the final scene when Robbie Boy is obviously being framed for fucking his ex — and Amy and Toni are buying it hook, line, and barramundi! That, frankly, was a disappointing plot swerve.

.

Still…the entertainment value was and is better than average, so a solid 4 ****

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 2 years ago

If Wh00sher is right and the videos are old, then this is an incredibly lame writing device.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent work. Looking forward to the next part.

hang1022hang1022almost 2 years ago

Agree with most of the comments. Liked the story right up to the faked photos scene. Immediate downgrade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with wh00sher, drama for the sake what??? It’s a common LIT writer device that detracts from the story. Can you say, “Perils of Pauline?” I have liked your other stories, but this went from a 5* to 3* in a heart beat. Hope you fix it in next chapter and don’t repeat what has become a cliche.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 2 years ago

This was a 5* until the cliffhanger misdirection, how trite. WHAT WAS THE DATE OF THOSE PICS/VID - maybe Robbie was still married to Georgia at that time? Why wasn't Amy's first task to seek a PI verification of date/subjects (of possible photo-shopped)? Received over cellphone - what great photo quality.!@#$%^&

\

How could such a brilliant businesswoman, like Amy, go off the rails so fast, so easy, so totally, falling for a dupe - hormones my ass?

\

Condemning Robbie without allowing him to respond - time for Robbie to find an outback lake/river, setup a ALRO 4-container-home, and do early-retirement as a recluse, going on walk-about(s) around his bush home. OR let his guard down during a MMA match to get wiped out, maybe forever. Amy has millions so the kids are hers as she can cut him off from everything (remember the pre-nup too).

\

Where are Amy's parents/Ruth instilling some common sense in her - or are all the family's down-under that F'ed up? OR is it just easy writing?

\

I'm so disappointed with O2O1 at taking the story in that direction. I'm not sure I'll even read part 4 with this type of predictable tripe.

\

3***, hooyah but fading fast

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Good story but I have to agree with some of the comments. Why not just tell her it was from the past, old videos! Still the story is worth 5 BIG FAT STARS!

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 2 years ago

You’re really abusing my suspension of disbelief here. When Amy chewed up and spit out the sexist CEO she mentioned that her investigators were very, very good. Here, after being twice threatened with ruin by family that she knows has no ethics, she gets some out of left field insinuation that hubby is cheating and she immediately goes off the deep end. Worse, no one around her thinks to say, “Wait a minute, could this be Rob’s father trying to make trouble?” C’mon, they can’t all go from savvy business people to knuckleheads all at the same time. You’re in the home stretch, don’t go off the rails now. Thanks for sharing, I look forward to how you bring this home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with the comments below regarding amy and toni just believing the vids. Story was really interesting up until the end of this part. Hope you can salvage the story!

cyendreycyendreyalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but three is all I can give this one.

1). The Dad’s obsession is clearly over the top and is now detracting ffom the story rather than enhancing it.

2) The attack on Amy. Come on, cliche much and to what end?

3) obviously faked and would have to have beeb from while he was still married to the other sister. Given the elapsed year it would have taken some very proffessional editing of still captures to make the physical appearabce come close, much less the video. Anyone’s first response would gave been to have the video preoffessionaly examined. In no circumstance can I invision Amy sitting on her hands blubbering for the days waiting for Rob to return.

Sergeant68Sergeant68almost 2 years ago

Ok, a couple of things Mr. Other. First, I really enjoy your stories. To all those that have complaints like they are too long, or complain about the use of terms that are used in your country but not here in the US, shut it! Write your own 2 paragraph story then post it for those that have an attentionspan as long as their pinky. Leave those who can string a series of thoughts and concepts together and express an idea thats more than just spank gratification alone. If its not what you like, move on without the criticism as you have obviously never written anything for others to read.

As I said, I enjoy your stories, even when they don't progress in a way I would like them to! Thats one thing that makes them worth reading, the difference in writing style. For instance, I hated the way part 3 ended. Yes, I get the cliffhanger stopping point, but waiting for the next part is irritating! (Lol) I sincerely hope Amy is ready to slit her own throat when she finds out the photos are either from when Robbie was still married to the whore, or were photo shopped and she broke her promise to talk about it with him. Then she better be ready to put a hit out on Robbie's dad and brother for sending them to her. That's my story, not necessarily yours, so I'll have to wait to see how you resolve this. I can hardly wait to see how you deal with it, so I hope you have already submitted it for approval! Keep writing your own stories, I'll keep enjoying them, and ignore the whiners...

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

Really bad ending to this chapter. Dumb!! Had to be old video and he can't even speak up. Idiotic!!!

Then the whole interaction with dad and the other son. BAD!

Then we have the wife's co-worker that wouldn't help her when they were out of town. Left her to fend for herself. Quite the friend ... NOT!

jflindersjflindersalmost 2 years ago

There were too many things to dislike in this chapter. I gave it 1 star.

First off, everything continued over the top. The behaviour of the two Brads, where it added some comedy before, is simply getting bothersome. The objection from Georgia at the marriage of Robbie and Amy that "He's my husband" when she was present at their divorce and herself was already remarried was too idiotic to be believed.

Secondly, the writer should do a little learning before writing about things. Queens Counsel (not Queens Council) is not a position that keeps a person from taking cases. It is an honour bestowed on those that the government of the time decide deserve it, without regard to where they are working.

In a jurisdiction that requires a hearing to rubber-stamp an uncontested divorce, no judge is going to call anyone out as the cheating party.

An investor can't simply withdraw financial support as Amy threatened to do with Craig Eli's company. The money would largely be put in as share capital or bonds purchased and is already in the company. Only if there was a loan or shareholders' agreement would there be any pressure that could be brought but neither of those was referred to.

The yelling fight over the prenup was totally inconsistent with the character development for Robbie and Amy up to that time. Of course, her unreasonable reactions and screaming, while inconsistent with her past character development, is the only thing consistent with the screaming shrew she became on getting pictures and a letter regarding Robbie being with Georgia.

The reason for Amy's trip to Europe was really weak. Production houses don't need the CEO of one of its investors to film a series.

Georgia's turnabout and apology are inconsistent with her character development up to that time.

Robbie's meek attempt to say the pictures of he and Georgia aren't what they look like made no sense. If he could get those words out he could easily say that those pictures were several years old from when he and Georgia were together. In any event, the Amy that was in the first two chapters of this story, even if she believed Robbie had cheated, wouldn't have reacted in an uncontrolled manner.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 2 years ago

The problem with your story is as soon as it hits the list of new stories, everything in our house stops until I read it. Luckily, the temperature here in Conroe, Texas is over 105 degrees, so the grass can wait. 6 stars, the Bear approves. I just hope there will be bloodshed in the final part. Kill them all, let God sort them out. Unfortunately, probably like in the U. S., his body is probably considered a registered weapon. But then again, Never bring a knife to a Lawyer's fight. Go get 'em, George.

The BEAR

Texican1830Texican1830almost 2 years ago

I hate it when a framed man won’t grab his women and tell her what’s happened. Stand there and spout clichés? WTF. Yell over her voice - be a man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The ending is unbelievably stupid. You ruined your entire story. You should have just ended the story rather than try to create nonsense drama where all characters forget sense and language skills. An anonymous email with videos and she doesn’t have her crack team of investigators look at it for alteration of picture or date. Un-be-live-a-bly Stu-pid

HooHaa77HooHaa77almost 2 years ago

Why the frickin' fudge would Amy believe Robbie cheated on her? Especially when Amy knows Robbie's family is A) Insane and B) Actually threatened to destroy Robbie's entire life? I mean, Amy doesn't even give Robbie the benefit of the doubt and let him explain himself! When has Robbie EVER given Amy ANY HINT that he'd go back to his psycho whore of an ex-wife and betray Amy, the love of his life? Did Amy catch Robbie's family's stupidity like the flu? Does Amy have some form of pregnancy related temporary insanity? Inquiring minds want to know!

Up to that point, this was a pretty good story. Hopefully the resolution in the next part explains this issue well enough. Still though, overall I like the series and I liked this part. Other2Other1 is a good writer and he can only improve with time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Obvious attack from the family, and no matter how hormonal Amy is from being pregnant, her reaction was simply unbelievable.

Up until then, this was a 5, but tis last action is just weak.

SDN1955SDN1955almost 2 years ago

Setting it up for Georgia to save the day and Robbie’s marriage to her sister, and also exposing the nefarious plans of Robbie’s family. A reconciliation of sorts between Robbie and Georgia happens, where Robbie at least can be in the same room as Georgia.

Story took a pretty big step backwards with the attack and the fake vids.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userother2other1@other2other1
I am just you’re average Aussie guy, I have a wonderful family, I enjoy a rum and coke, driving my Mustang (which my kids also love) and I own a couple of businesses. I work with a few different editors, but note that my mistakes are my own as I like to tinker after an edit. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES