The Nuclear Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous for those first few days, and I think Amy was too, but she came home ten days later, and both of us were relieved. Amy admitted that she got nervous whenever someone came up to her while eating dinner but was relieved to have security around her.

We made love often, and I must admit that I loved drinking the milk from her breasts while she rode me in bed. She would often orgasm, grinding herself on me as my manhood was pressed against her cervix squirting milk all over me as she came causing me to release into her simultaneously. Afterwards, she would cling to me as we whispered sweet nothings to each other, falling asleep. It was this that led to us finding out in early May the following year that we were going to be parents again.

We were both ecstatic, but Amy was much more emotional this time and had huge mood swings. One evening she came with Darren, Toni and me to one of my non-professional fights and just about took the head off my opponent after the bout for an illegal move that he made during the fight. Then she started tearing me a new asshole for not covering myself enough. Later on, after Toni had settled her down, she was very apologetic and again later that night in bed as she gave me a toe-curling blowjob as part of her apology.

A little after the six-month mark of her pregnancy, Darren and I had an overnight training camp for a June fight I was preparing for. It was another professional fight, and Darren, Toni and Amy had encouraged me to go for it. Amy was trying to make it up to me for her earlier hormonal outburst at my last fight.

I kissed Amy heading out the door with Darren for our drive down to northern New South Wales, about a six-hour drive away. Toni and Amy were going to hang out because they were both pregnant. Yep, Darren and Toni were having a child. They didn't tell anyone until out of the first trimester. However Toni felt her biological clock ticking, so they started trying. They were lucky to conceive naturally as Toni had some health issues in her late teens, but it happened, and Darren was over the moon, but like my own wife, while happy, Toni's emotions were all over the place. We loved our girls like no tomorrow, but a couple of days away to train was precisely what we both needed.

Arriving at the camp, we were part of a group of twelve undertaking the two days intensive. They worked us from dusk to dawn on weights, cardio and stretches that, unless you were fit to begin with, would break the average man.

Coming home we were exhausted, happy, but exhausted. I was looking forward to a relaxing evening with our girls, perhaps a drink, snuggling, and maybe a little loving with my wife. What we got was nothing like that.

"Ladies, we're home," I said happily as Darren and I walked through the door.

"You fucking bastard, what the fuck do you think you're doing here? Get the fuck out of here!" my wife screamed at me.

"Amy. Honey, wha..." I tried to say but was cut off.

"Don't you honey me, you disgusting cheating piece of shit. How could you, how could you do this to me." She screamed while at the same time melting into tears. Toni stood behind her arms crossed over her pregnant belly.

I was in shock. In all our time together, Amy had never spoken to me with such anger. Sure, we had our fights, but we always talked it through.

"Amy, I don't know what's going on," I said.

"Robbie, I thought I knew you all these years. How could you?" Toni said in an unfriendly voice that was also tingeing with anger.

"Toni, Amy, what are you talking about? What happened?" I said, looking at Darren, but he had no more idea than I did.

"You fucked her behind my back. That's what you bastard." My wife moaned more anguish in her voice than anger now.

"What, I did what.... Who?" I asked; something was going on here that I didn't know.

"Toni, take a step back. What's happening?" Darren asked. "Robbie and I have been at the camp for the last two days, it was all guys, and there was no hanky panky at all, no time for it."

"Darren, you stay out of this," Toni said, her eyes never leaving mine. "If you helped or assisted Robbie in any way, the only love you'll get from now on is your hand."

Now I was getting pissed. I was being accused of something I never did by two people that should know me better than anyone.

"Toni, Amy, tell me right now what the fuck is going on," I demanded.

I think it snapped Toni out of whatever world she was in for the first time because her anger lost an edge to it.

"You're not sleeping with Georgia?" her eyes held a question.

"What?" I exclaimed. "Why in the world would I be sleeping with my ex-wife? You all know how much I dislike her."

"Then how do you explain this," Toni said while Amy cried, still staring daggers at me.

Toni stood and went and got Amy's phone; Amy looked at me in absolute anguish as she unlocked the phone. Toni opened Amy's email and a message from someone called a concerned observer.

The email went:

To Amy Other,

I am sorry to be the one to tell you this. However, your husband, Robert Other, is having an affair with your sister and his ex-wife, Georgia. This has been going on since they came to visit you months ago. I know you won't believe me, but they have been meeting regularly and please find the attached photos and videos to prove it.

Yours Sincerely

A concerned citizen.

Attached to the email were several photos and even a couple of short videos. In those photos, you could see Georgia naked and posing. In a few of them, you could see Georgia spread wide and pictures of my cock, because it was my cock, fucking her. The short video showed me doing Georgia doggy style and her groaning at how much she loved taking my cock. The final picture showed Georgia and me smiling at the camera, my cum all over her face and breasts.

"Amy, it's..." I started.

"It's not what it looks like, right dear husband." Amy snapped at me.

"Look, Amy I can explain." I tried to say.

Amy, in whatever state she was in, wasn't hearing it. She was only hearing the old cheaters' cliches, not that the truth was buried beneath it all.

"Is that you in those photos?" She hissed through clenched teeth.

"Yes, it is, but...." I tried to say.

"GET OUT!" She screamed, "GET THE FUCK OUT!" she broke down hysterically.

"Amy!" I tried to say as she collapsed to the ground.

"How could you, Robbie, after everything they put you through? How could you do this to Amy!" Toni said as Amy continued to collapse.

"Toni, it's not what it looks like." I looked at Darren. He was torn between seeing the email with the photos and trying to back me. "It's not. It's truly not." I was pleading, and I felt like shit because I was sounding like I was sprouting words directly from the cheater's handbook, which I was, but in this case, I wasn't.

"Just go. Leave Robbie," Amy wept.

My world fell apart again.

[:::: End of Part III ::::]

[:::: Authors Ending Note ::::]

Thank you for reading Part Three of the Nuclear Family. So much drama in this one. Now before you sharpen your knives about the legal scenes around New Zealand, I'm writing this as a story. I am well aware that the NZ authorities would not have put Amy on the first plane out of the country. But I took the author's prerogative to get a distraught wife home to her husband.

I also enjoyed writing the ending scene. I wrote this scene and the next one together when putting together the complete story. I think we all know that trust, cheating and drama all fall in a wired triangle, but add in two pregnant ladies and things are likely to go sideways quickly in a story written by your truly.

I can tell you that the next part of the story will be submitted in the weekly schedule, so not long to wait.

Regards

John Other