The Nude Drawings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked closely at my roommate. She was a hot mess. Her makeup was ruined. Her beautiful blonde hair was mussed up and I thought I could see several flecks of something, probably cum, in her blonde locks. Her clothes had been hurriedly put on after what was probably her last sexual encounter. Her bra was missing and judging by the scent coming from her pubic area, she was probably leaking her lover's cum on my bed.

I wasn't really looking for a lover and hadn't ever considering a female for sex but suddenly I wanted this pretty little cum slut. Don't ask me why but I reached over and lifted her short denim skirt.

"Where are your panties?" I said.

She looked down, embarrassed, and said, "I don't wear them on dates. The guys like to keep them for souvenirs and I'm used to taking them off anyway sooo."

"You stink of cum. Go into the bathroom and shower. I want you to clean every square inch of your body including inside your pussy. Wash your hair and use the hand held sprayer to flush every bit of cum that's inside you out. Brush your teeth and use mouthwash. I want you squeaky clean. When you think you can pass inspection I want you to lotion yourself then come back to me. Got it?" I said in my most authoritative tone.

"Yes mam." she said while getting off my bed. I was right. She left a wet spot that had to be cum on my blanket.

When she left the bathroom 45 minutes later she had morphed into a sexy big tittied sex kitten. She had washed, dried and lotioned herself and I could smell her hair that was freshly washed and the scent of her body wash and lotion. She had put a knee length nightgown on and was otherwise as I told her to present herself. We had both seen each other naked several times so I knew what her body looked like under her nightgown.

"Come here," I said. She slowly moved to the side of my bed and sat. While she was cleaning herself I had put my study materials away and turned all the lights off except the small lamp on my night stand. I was naked under my blanket in the hopes that we could, that I could, entice her with some loving. To be honest here I was horny myself. It had been way too long for me.

"You asked me what I thought was wrong with you and I told you. Tell me what you are going to do about it now." I asked her.

"I don't know what to say. I love sex and if I tell these guys no from now on how will I get any? They will find someone else that's easy like me if I start making them work for my pussy. Won't that be counter productive? Besides that, I don't know if I can say no to someone with a nice hard dick. I love sex but I also want respect." She was tearing up again.

I knew this would be difficult for her but as I watched her I saw a glimmer of hope emerge as she said, "Would you help me Terry? I want to have the respect that I had when I was in high school and growing up. I was somebody then and tonight I wasn't that person anymore. Tonight I was just another round heeled slut for some guy. Is there some way for me to be that good person again?"

'This might not be so hard after all,' I thought.

"I don't know Sylvia. If you are willing to give up dating these sports jocks we might be able to change you. But first you have to change yourself inside. You have to tell yourself that you are better than that cum slut that I have known since we have been rooming together. The slut that I saw tonight that had some guys cum leaking out of her pussy and in her hair while she was crying about losing her self respect. You are better than that slut. And tonight we will begin your healing. I don't know if this is the right way to go about this but tonight I want you to tell me in your own words that you are a young beautiful woman that wants to be loved, not just fucked. You must look into yourself and decide for yourself that you deserve respect. You have to believe in yourself and only then can you demand respect. Go ahead and tell me your feelings baby."

"Terry, tonight I feel like I have hit bottom in my life. I went out on a date with an asshole from our football team that didn't love me or respect me. I don't think that he even liked me but he wanted to fuck me and I let him. I let him abuse me for his own enjoyment. You are right. I am a beautiful woman that deserves the respect that I feel that I want. Terry suddenly I feel empowered. I promise that with your help I will be a changed woman."

She moved to my bed and sat near my head. "Thank you baby. You are such a good friend."

She moved over and looked into my eyes. She was searching my face for something. I don't think she knew what she was searching for.

"Terry can I kiss you? I'm not a lez but I feel closer to you than anyone else I've ever known."

I reached up and pulled her to my lips. The kiss was slow and tender. She wasn't aggressive like most of the boys I had kissed in the past. Her tongue was suddenly at my lips and I opened my mouth to accept this beautiful troubled womans' kiss. We stayed like that, just getting to know each other when I felt her hand move to my face. Her fingers slowly went to my cheek, then moved to my ear and then she found that special spot behind my ear. I shivered then moaned when she found my hotspot. She seemed surprised at my reaction. The kiss stopped suddenly and she moved back. I could see the desire in her eyes.

"Will you make love to me Terry, please? I don't know how to do this with another woman but I think we can figure it out. I already know one hotspot of yours," She said with a giggle.

"Take your nightgown off and slide in with me." I told her.

When she stripped I could see her curvy shape but what stood out was her big breasts in the dim light. They were large and rounded. Probably DD or larger. If she had been older I would have suspected that she had had breast implants but not with someone in their late teens. Her pointed nipples stood out from an areola that must have been three inches across. There was several bruises and bite marks on her breasts and neck from her sexual encounter earlier tonight. I noticed the large v shaped patch of blonde fuzz that marked her pubis. I knew from seeing her naked several times that she shaved her labia but her pubic hair was full and long above her lips. My mouth suddenly watered as she slid into my bed and faced me.

We were face to face for several heartbeats. Each of us searching the other's face. When we moved together again, our breasts touched at the same time as our lips did. I couldn't have stopped what was about to happen if I wanted to. And I certainly didn't want to stop.

We made love then. She was very energetic and eager, suddenly willing to do everything we could think of. I wanted to take it slow but when she started she was a total sexual being. We licked each other in all the right places that night. Her pussy was so sweet, her juices were fresh and somewhat sweet tasting. It's hard to describe the taste of a good clean aroused pussy to anyone that has never tried it but suffice to say I loved it. I was actually the first person to perform cunnilingus on her. No other boy would even try it. Every time she had suggested it to a boy they said she was nasty down there. She wasn't nasty. So we spent the weekend discovering each other's likes and dislikes. We did it all. My breasts and clit we're raw and tender by Monday morning class. Sylvia told me that she loved me by Sunday night..

We were a couple after that night. Sylvia was able to turn down several dates with the assholes that had been fucking her. Her favorite turn down was that she had found someone to treat her like a woman, not like a slut. As she predicted, the dickheads in the sports program soon found other more willing sluts to fill their beds.

Sylvia and I coexisted in bliss for the remainder of my college years. She learned that when she demanded respect from men, they gave it to her. She never dated a boy after we became a couple until...

I was in the midst of studying for my finals and only a month from graduating when she came to me after class and said, "Can we talk, Terry?"

I knew that something had been bothering her lately. She was nervous and fidgety. Her eyes wouldn't stop moving.

"Sure baby we can talk about anything," I said.

"Terry I love you with all my heart but you will be graduating soon and I still have two more years. I think I want to start dating again, if that's ok with you." I had been thinking those same thoughts and I knew that Sylvia would want to date when I left school. Our relationship had morphed into a blistering love affair and I was worried that she would relapse into her old habits but I needn't have worried.

"I have a friend in my english class. He has asked me out several times and I have turned him down because of our relationship. But he is in between girlfriends now and you will graduate this sem..."

"Do it baby," I interrupted her.

"Do what Terry?" she asked.

"You have my permission to date him. Actually I never expected you and I to be exclusive but I was happy that we were. I wouldn't change a thing that we have done but I knew from the beginning that we couldn't be a couple forever. I think you miss dating men but I want you to promise me on your very soul that you don't become that round heeled cum slut that you used to be. I know how much you love sex but your dignity comes first. If he can't treat you like a queen then he isn't worth dating and certainly not marriage material." Her face suddenly showed the relief that she felt.

.

"Thank you baby, thank you. You have nothing to worry about though. He is a really nice guy. All the girls he has dated said that he is really polite on a date. He is nothing like those sports jocks I used to date. He always treats his dates with respect and never pressures them for sex. He is kind of a nerdy guy so I might have to lead him to my pussy and train him some but I think I'm up to the challenge now."

I suddenly blinked a tear away as my heart broke but this was like tearing a bandaid away quickly. It only hurt for a while.

"When will you be going out with him baby? Will we be breaking up now or, what?" I said as a tear started down my cheek.

"No Terry, you don't understand. If I start dating men that's one thing, but you and I are forever, baby. Even after I'm married and fucking my husband or having his babys, I will never stop loving you. We will continue being a couple unless he insists on us being exclusive. Actually if I don't bring the subject up, he may never know about us and our past, and besides he might not be the one. Just the first one."

And that's how my one and only sapphic experience ended. With a broken heart. I loved that troubled girl. But I was young and had my own life to look forward to. We parted as friends and lovers when the semester ended and I moved home. We promised that we would stay in touch once I found work and we did for a few years. Sylvia made good on her promise to me that she would keep her legs glued shut unless the man was worth giving it up for. She didn't tell me what happened with her love life after we broke up and I can't say that that first guy after me was 'the one' but I think he was just 'the first one' as Sylvia had predicted.

******

I sat outside with my campfire on my last day of my mini vacation. My muse had left me with a depressing sadness suddenly. I quickly wondered where Sylvia was now. Was she happy? Was she in bed sleeping with her husband's cum leaking from her pussy? Had her libdeo matured and slowed in the last fifteen years?

And then I wondered, did she ever think of me?

In the morning, I closed my little cabin up and started for home. Suddenly I felt dirty and wanted a shower. The daily washing in the cold stream had gotten rid of the days sweat but not much else so, after packing my things into my jeep I headed down the mountain and I hurried to my home with it's hot water and my scented body wash.

It was late in the evening and I was relaxing after my long hot shower. I was wearing just a thin wrap in my kitchen listening to some old music from my teen years when I thought of the drawings again. I had briefly put the things out of my mind while I unwound up at my rural cabin but I knew I would have to deal with them eventually. I briefly considered shredding and then disposing of them in the garbage but quickly decided not to. Someone had spent hours on them and had wanted me to have them. Why? I wondered. I didn't have any kind of special relationship with any of my students. Certainly not anything sexual, and these drawings were very sexually explicit so they were definitely sexual in nature. But why give them to me anonymously? No note of explanation, no demands, nothing. I pulled the drawings out of the envelope once again and studied them. I suddenly noticed my eyes. The color was wrong. I had brown eyes. In every drawing they were blue. Was that intentional? Or just artistic license? I put the drawings away and went to my bedroom.

As I readied myself for bed I had a burning desire. I wanted sex. Hard nasty sex. I wanted to orgasm over and over in my faceless lover's arms. I thought back to my last date with a man. Had it been so long? Over five years? I hadn't had penetrative sex with a man since that brief affair. We dated only a few weeks and then he stopped calling me. He actually avoided my calls until I decided that there wasn't any spark between us anyway.

My job finally took over until the harassment started at school and my attitude towards men went south. My point here was that men, and romances with men, went to the bottom of my list of needs for years.

But tonight I wanted to fuck. I wanted some superficial, anonymous, dirty, nasty, pounding sex. But there was only one problem, I didn't know anyone I could call for just a 'booty call'. No one wanted a tall big tittied, big assed amazon of a woman. Like me. So I pulled out my 'BOB', my battery operated boyfriend. He never said no, ejactulated prematurly or stopped before I was ready to stop. My almost perfect mate. His only problem was that he sucked at foreplay and post orgasmic cuddling which I loved. I put fresh batteries in him and fucked myself into four orgasms before I finally fell into a deep sleep with tears of loneliness running down my face.

Morning found me rested and in student mode. I needed to register for my summer class to be recertified for the upcoming school year. It was a misconception that teachers have summers off and get paid for the entire year. I spend summers in class when I'm not the teacher.

I was at the point in my career though when normal women would be taking care of their own families in the summer. The only family I had was my retired father and he had a caretaker in his retirement village. Her name was Helen and she wasn't my mom. I talked with both of them from time to time. I always had the impression that once I left home, my father didn't want to be bothered with me.

My mom had died of cervical cancer when I was only ten. My father was some type of businessman. I never knew what he did exactly but I never wanted for anything. We had help at home, a cleaning service came three times a week to do things like laundry and clean our home and combination cook and butler. I never had to lift a finger to help around our home and it wasn't until I entered college that I had to do even the simplest of domestic chores for myself. Honestly, I wished many times that I had someone like a nanny to mentor me in the most basic things that I needed. As a young teen, my father had tried to raise me himself but he never got it right. When puberty hit me and I had my first period at eleven I was totally lost and terrified. My father bought a box of sanitary napkins and a book on puberty written by some old guy that told me what was happening in clinical terms inside my body. By the time I was twelve I had grown taller and I had breasts and hips of a grown woman but still the mind of a young teen. My classmates in the sixth grade made fun of me because I looked different but my father told me to ignore them. When I was thirteen I probably could have walked into any bar without being carded but I was still just a kid inside. I just kept growing. I was so ashamed of my body that was filling out hideously, I thought, until I graduated with honors from high school.

I had grown to 6', my breasts were 40DD. I was as tall as some of the boys and more buxom than any other girl in my class.

Fortunately I was also gifted in my mind. Math was always an easy subject so I breezed along through high school and I never got a grade less than an A. When I left high school my father made sure I went to the best college. He had chosen Cornell University. When I entered Cornell I was finally challenged academically. I struggled in my freshman year but with the struggle I found strength. As I saw some of my fellow freshman struggle and fail, I found that I could pass if I ignored the opposite sex and dating. I was there after all to get an education, not to find a boyfriend or husband. My grades in my first semester were barely above a C but I was driven to succeed so with only a few dates with boys I survived my freshman year with only a 3.0 GPA. That was unacceptable to me so I didn't take any summers off. I chose to stay in school throughout the summer breaks when most people took their vacations. My roommates ignored me and until my encounter with Sylvia, outlined above, I was almost always studying for a class.

******

Now I was almost 36 and in class once again.

The first few weeks it was the same old same old. New laws had been written to combat harassment in school. Also new laws had been passed concerning the increasing issue with student/teacher sexual situations. How to deal with overactive hormonally challenged teens. I learned that there had been problems reported in grades as low as the 5th-6th grades. I was appalled. I had no idea the problem was so pervasive. This brought up my problem with the nude drawings that someone had bequeathed me. What should I do with them? What to do? What to do?

I was nearly done with 'Summer School' when I was asked out by one of the other students. His name was Clint. He said he was recently separated from his wife. He was only thirty, maybe 5' 11 ``with a nice slim body, sort of ruggedly handsome but I noticed a few greying hairs and commented on them one day during a break.

"All of the men in my family had gone totally grey by their forties," He replied.

I told him that he was starting to achieve a distinguished look before his time. He laughed at my comment and we started to chat more frequently. We had coffee several times when I mentioned that I loved the Starbucks cappuccinos so he suggested several coffee dates. We exchanged life stories and he told me that his wife of seven years had become cold and distant several years before and he suspected that she might be having an ongoing affair with her boss. They had discussed a divorce and had compromised on a trial separation instead. He said that he hadn't had any contact with his wife in two months.

I honestly wasn't looking for a lover. 'BOB' was taking care of my love life to my satisfaction but I knew something was missing. It came to me one day while I was driving home after one of our coffee dates.

I needed romance. No one had ever pursued me for romance. I had given my virginity away before I met Sylvia but the episode had been a short, painful experience to me. When the guy had finished fucking me he took me back to my dorm room and I never heard from him again.

Clint seemed different. He didn't seem especially forward or pushy. I thought that he wasn't like the boys from college or even the immature men that I worked with. He seemed very laid back and I was comfortable when I was with him. I was concerned by his marital situation but if he was headed for divorce anyway maybe I could overlook it.