The Nude Drawings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed my purse and headed out into the lion's den to educate myself to the mysteries of home improvement. Four hours later I came home almost in tears. I was frustrated, angry and with a whole new set of misconceptions of the male dominated contractor businesses. I had been hit on continuously from the moment I made contact with a salesman. I was ignored by the people at the 'help' desk. I was talked down to by a contractor that happened to be there looking for jobs for his guys. He told me that he was the best in our community and that his crew of guys could do anything and he would 'take care of me' while the work was being done. He did nothing to instill my confidence in him or 'his guys.' Besides that he smelled like old sweat, cigarettes and had beer breath.

After several hours of this I couldn't take it anymore. I left the store in a huff. On the way home I noticed a travel agency and on a whim I parked and went in. After browsing through several pamphlets I was approached by a cute girl that couldn't be over 18. After I mentioned that I might be doing some traveling in the near future she asked several questions like what I wanted to see and if I would be accompanied or alone.

I told her that I had not made up my mind but I had always wanted to see the French Riviera. She showed me several packages with different prices. I was unsure if I wanted to visit Europe or not or if I would be comfortable traveling alone so I listened to her pitch and with a handful of brochures I made my way home. I was barely in my door when I got a call from my new BFF and attorney Annette Bigsbee.

"Hello Annette. It's so nice to hear from you today of all days." I must have sounded stressed because after a short pause she asked what was wrong. So I basically unloaded on her with my frustrations with the home improvement situation and the trouble I was having finding a competent contractor. She was immediately sympathetic to my plight.

"Don't worry another minute dear. I have the most scrumptious contractor that has worked for me before. I trust him implicitly. Shall I have him contact you?"

"Annette if he is honest and prompt and can do the job I would love for him to contact me." I gushed suddenly feeling relieved.

"I'm on it but that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. Have you given any more thought to doing some travelling? I know we discussed it briefly when you were up here but I have recently been in contact with my travel agent and he has some very attractive packages to Europe, the French Riviera and Monaco. I could put your name on his to-call list if you agree. I know you are still dealing with your father's death but with everything combined with the school year coming up now might be a good time to relax on a nude beach and enjoy the eye candy." I was suddenly speechless at her candor but in all honesty the picture in my mind suddenly was very appealing.

"Have them contact me. As a matter of fact I just left a local travel agency and I grabbed several brochures myself. If your guys can offer a better package I'm in."

"Ok great! I will have them contact you and don't drool when you meet the contractor I'm sending."

"Deal, right now I'm not ready to deal with these assholes around here anyway. Just as long as he is licensed for my state and can do the job, I'm in." I finished.

"Great! I will be in touch love and be careful." Annette finished our call and we hung up.

******

The contractor Annette sent was a surprise after sampling the disappointing local talent. After I gave him my ideas, he suggested several upgrades that made sense and I had not thought of. He made it very apparent that he wanted my business and if I gave a bad review to Annette she would not refer him again. "She is responsible for several very profitable jobs in the past so I want to stay on her good side. She is also a wonderful woman."

I had the notion that there might be more there but not wishing to be nosey I let the notion pass.

"When would you like to begin the remodel?" I asked.

"Hold on. First, do you realise the extent of what I am proposing? The extent of this remodel will almost demand that you stay someplace while we destroy then rebuild your home. Are you prepared to stay in a hotel until the mess is gone?" he cautioned.

Suddenly I saw the whole plan come together in my mind.

"Would it be acceptable for me to put all my things into storage while you do the work?" I asked.

"Absolutely, " he said. "In fact since my guys would have a clean slate I should be able to get the whole thing done quicker since there won't be an owner in the way or any furniture to move."

"Ok give me a hard quote and since you come with Annette's recommendation I am prepared to give you half down and the rest upon completion." I finished.

We shook hands on our deal and I called Annette.

"Hello Annette? Your contractor just left. I think we have a deal and since my house is going to be a war zone for a while I think this is going to be a good time to take that vacation you suggested. I am going to put everything into storage while my home is torn apart and rebuilt so I am open to suggestions as to a place that's acceptable to a thirty something single woman."

"Ok give me a few days and I will blow your mind." Annette gleefully replied. Just by her attitude I had the impression that my new friend would be a blast to vacation with.

I thought briefly about all the things that I would have to do before I went MIA for an extended period. I was briefly overcome with the task of boxing up my entire life and putting it into storage when I had a thought. I still hadn't heard from Sylvia. I didn't know if she just had placed me into the 'ex-friend that I didn't want to acknowledge' category or not but I had to know. I dialed her number again and left another message.

******

This was it. I was off to the most daring, expensive and exciting adventure of my life. I was going to spend several weeks in London and then several weeks in Barcelona before finishing my time in a resort in south France. I was going to check into a hotel in New York so there would be no connecting flights. Nonstop to London. I was so nervous to be traveling alone but Annette assured me I would have a great time. She had me paired up with a personal guide so I could see all the sights that up until now were only in the books or online. I was nervously doing the last minute checking of my luggage when my phone rang. I knew immediately it was Sylvia when she said, "Hi Baby, it's me."

My mind went blank. It had been years since we had talked. Our years together flashed into my mind.

"Syl? Is it really you? I've tried to find you for so long baby. Tell me. How are you? Are you still married?"

She started crying and her voice reminded me of that abused well fucked up college girl from so many years ago. I could envision her mottled face, eyeliner running down her cheeks. "Yes, for now." she squeaked. I knew something wasn't right.

"Sylvia, this is Terry. You know you can tell me anything and I won't judge. Come on girlfriend. Spill it."

The story she related was heartbreaking. Apparently her marriage went along great for years, until her husband decided that his wife was having affairs. He had no proof but it didn't matter. About the time that he made her break off communications with me, even though I was a woman, he was convinced of her infidelity. Through the years he became emotionally abusive and tried to beat her down with words. She was a slut, a whore, she couldn't dress to suit his standards even though he never gave her the money to buy the kinds of clothes he wanted, she was fat, he didn't think she was good enough for him anymore. Finally he became physically abusive and that ended the marriage. She got a restraining order and filed for divorce. In several weeks she would be divorced and alone. She had no family anymore and her friends were his friends. I had an idea.

"Ok I get it sweety. You are going to be alone right? Do you have any plans? What about your job?" I asked.

"No job. He made me quit when he started accusing me. He said I was fucking the men where I worked. I haven't worked in five years. I guess I could get a waitress job or something, just to pay the bills" She was on the verge of breaking down again.

"Sylvia, listen to me honey. Do you trust me? I mean really trust me?" The idea was quickly hatching in my mind.

"Yeah sure. You are the only person that has never taken advantage of me. Honestly you are the only person that I have ever loved unconditionally." She was weeping again.

"Sylvia, would you be interested in moving in with me until you get past this divorce? No pressure and no charge. Just pack whatever you can't leave behind and come stay with me for as long as you want." She was quiet as she thought of my proposal. I could hear her sniffing as she thought.

"Are you sure Terry? I mean I'm going to be a basket case for a while. Hopefully for not too long though. I did love the asshole you know, until he changed."

"How about if we go on a little vacation together? Just you and I? Would that soothe your divorce blues? Don't answer yet. First tell me. When is your divorce final, to the day and how long do you need to tidy up your life and come to me? And lastly, do you have a passport?"

"Terry what are you saying?"

I used my teacher voice now. "Just answer my question. Are you willing to vacation with me?"

"Yes but where?"

"When will you be free from that prick?" I was getting slightly angry as I thought of my girl being abused like this.

"A little over two weeks." she said.

"Do you have a passport?" I prodded.

"Yes. but why do I need a passport?"

"Lastly, do you trust me? I mean like with your life trust?"

"Terry I would trust you with my only child. Tell me what you have in mind, please baby?"

I laid the entire story of my life from my father's death until now.

"Terry are you bullshitting me. Are you really going to Europe on vacation? When will you come back home so we can be together?"

"Syl honey, you don't understand. You are going to be with me as soon as you can get free. That's why I asked about your passport."

"Terry I can't afford to just fly off to a foreign country. I don't even have a credit card and he took all of our money to pay for the divorce."

"Haven't you been paying attention, girlfriend? I'm a millionaire now. The last thing I want you to worry about is how you will pay for anything. You are my responsibility now, my other half, my lover, my girl. So until you want to call it quits you are mine, period!"

Sylvia was silent for a few seconds and then she giggled. I remembered that giggle from the first night we made love.

"Terry I love you." She giggled again. "We are going to have so much fun baby. So tell me, where will we meet?"

I quickly ran my itinerary through my mind, along with her divorce timeline.

"When can you leave?"

"Three weeks. I have to sign my divorce papers and I need to cancel a few things but I can meet you then. But where?"

"It's a surprise. Ok here's what we will do. You get your ass in gear and plan for a move. Don't plan on coming back because you won't. When you come home it will be with me and your new home which is my home. Pack light because you are going to get a new wardrobe anyway so your old clothes are history. Got it?" Any questions?"

"I don't Terry. She started sniffling. She was crying again. I was tearing up also. "Terry I love you." she softly said.

"I love you too baby. Hurry so we can be together again sweetie."

Suddenly I knew that my lonely nights were going to be a thing of the past now. I had a future with this lady. A very bright future.

Part Two

New York, Here I Come!

I had packed my life into cardboard boxes and the more I thought about it the more I just decided to donate my furniture and nonessential things. There was a womans shelter for abused women in our town that was always in need of women's clothing and accessories so most of my clothing, my kitchen ware, furniture, even my new bedroom suite (single bed, I would need a king when I moved my lover in), everything but my personal things like family portraits, pictures, my computers and my jeep. Everything else went to the shelter. The jeep was almost new and was fun to drive and easy to park so I was able to pack it with what I was going to keep and just rented one stall at the storage place. I was ready for my vacation. My last day in my hometown was in a hotel.

I flew to New York and checked into the Manhattan Hilton again with almost no baggage in hopes of going shopping for my trip but not knowing what I would need, (let's face it I was a born and bred country girl, the only fashion sense I had came from magazines and necessity. My shopping was handled at Walmart or Target), I enlisted my new friend Annette the morning I arrived.

"Annette I'm in town and in dire need of some help with clothing and accessories for my vacation.also I have the drawings that I told you about and wanted to deliver them personally if that's ok with you." I said in greeting. Annette giggled at the urgency in my voice.

"One thing at a time Doll. First let's see the things that make you so nervous. Can you be in my office by 2:00 today? I have an opening then. We will take care of your shopping needs with a few phone calls then. Bring the package with you."

"Ok I'll see you at two." I ended my call and called the front desk for restaurant recommendations. Apparently my attorney had made the hotel aware of the fact that I was a very good customer of hers and with that one call to the front desk I had a limo at my disposal for the day. The driver was to carry me to any place I desired. And to my 2:00 appointment with Annette.

I actually had an itinerary. Me, Terry Murphy, country girl turned millionaire. Who would have thunk it.

At 1:55 I was getting off the elevator holding the manila envelope with the drawings. I was so nervous that Annette would think I was like I was depicted in those drawings. My mouth was so dry I couldn't spit if I wanted to. I entered the office and once again I noticed miss sexy thing immediately.

"Good afternoon Ms. Murphy, Annette will be with you momentarily. Please have a seat. Can I get you anything to drink?".

"Water please if it's not too much trouble," I said.

"Right away." she said as she scurried to a hidden bar. I noticed her day-glo pink skirt was tight, short and sexy, she definitely had the legs to pull it off, her boobs bounced like only big natural boobs can move. She was back with an ice cold bottle just as quickly. I smiled discreetly as I wondered briefly if she was bi.

Anntette came into the room then. She was wearing a loose lavender, see through blouse. Short black pencil skirt and hose, with the highest heels I had ever seen a woman walk in. Between the two women I suddenly felt very underdressed.

"Terry, doll, it's so nice to see you again. Please come into my office so we can chat in private." we entered a modern office, more like a mini apartment. With a sitting area, a wet bar, a huge desk with all the office communications one could need. I looked around in amazement.

"Wow Annette I had no idea..."

"Terry, doll, don't let the office fool you. I'm a country girl just like you. In fact, I grew up not 50 miles from your hometown. This is just a front for the business. Actually I spend as much time at home doing what I do than working here. I mostly just check on all of the portfolios and monitor accounts anyway so why not work at home where I can do so in comfort. The only time I spend here is for client meetings and such. But enough about me. Did you bring the drawings?"

I handed her the manila envelope. She opened the flap and pulled out the whole sheaf of drawings. I was so nervous that she would think I was some kind of sexual deviant. I was ready to pee in my panties. She looked at the first one and set it aside. Her face was unreadable.

Then she said, "Oh my, these are good, really good, can you imagine the eye for detail that whoever this was used? Terry before we go forward I need to ask you something? The facial features I can understand but the rest of your body?"

"Is not me, I swear. Even the breast size is wrong. I don't have any tattoos although I do have one piercing on my navel, I don't have all those other piercings. My, um, um, vulva? Don't look anything like those do and I swear to God! that I would never show myself to a student. EVER!..." My face was red in humiliation thinking of the horrors that could happen to me. My eyes we're tearing up.

"Terry stop. Nothing is ever going to happen to you. Trust me. These exceptional drawings are simply from the overused imagination of someone. Why they chose to give them to you in the way that they did is something to consider but personally, you are in the clear, morally and legally. You did nothing to deserve the embarrassment and humiliation did you?"

"No, I never would expose myself like this. I never dressed to entice because of the possibility of sexual harassment from the staff. ALL of my students are minors. I could never have taken the chance even if I HAD wanted to. It's just not possible that I could have started this, this..." I was in tears.

"Terry stop, I believe you. Listen to me. First what would you have me do with these? They are quite good. There is quite a market for erotic art. You might be able to discreetly sell these to a collector. They would never be seen by the public..."

"No! Never. I can't take that chance. My career, my students, the police. Someone would find out, someday. It would only take one person to ruin what reputation I have. I can never take that chance."

"Deal! If that is your wish then no one will ever see them then. Would you want them destroyed? They are art. As such it would be a shame to destroy them. I have a secure safe at my home or we could keep them in the company safe but I must warn you other people in our employ have access to the contents. We are after all in a partnership."

"I would feel comfortable if you kept them Annette. I just don't want to take the chance of anyone ever connecting me with those horrible drawings. Honestly, I would be okay with you shredding them." I wiped my tears again.

"I understand. You have nothing to fear doll. Now you asked me about your wardrobe. What do you need?"

I described what I brought which wasn't much. "I want a complete overhaul. Everything from my underwear out. I need swimsuits for the beach. Evening wear. Casual wear, whatever I might need for my vacation."

What is your room number? I can have someone there today. We will prepare you for the vacation of a lifetime. Oh by the way, don't worry if the swimsuit collection is a little sparse. You will be staying at a resort that the beach is clothing optional. When you get back I expect to see an all over tan on that sexy body." We both giggled as we stood up.

"One, no two last things. If there are any questions or decisions to be made by your remodeler could you..."

"I'll take care of it. Your home is in good hands, doll. After all he is my nephew and he owes me big time. Someday I might tell you the story..."

"Last thing. Who is that scrumptious thing out in the foyer, and does she fool around?"

Annette laughed. "She is my daughter and she is totally devoted to her hubby, the chauffeur so no she doesn't fool around, ever."

"Rats, all the hot ones are taken. OH! speaking of that," I gave Annette the cliff notes version of Sylvia and that she would be joining me in France."

"Give me her contact info and I'll take care of everything, doll, but keep in touch just in case I do have any questions."

"I can't thank you enough Annette." I was almost in tears again. I had never had a person help me like Annette Biggsbee. I hugged her like my mother as I cried. We said our goodbyes and I left the office for my hotel.