The Nude Drawings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello doll. I am just now getting to work and have a meeting so I need to be brief. Your friend Sylvia left New York earlier today and should be at Charles DeGaulle at 8:00 pm your time. I couldn't get in touch with you last night so I made arrangements for her to be escorted from her terminal to a private flight into Cannes. There she will be met and escorted to your doorstep. I know that you two are anxious to be together again but I couldn't get in touch with you and we had to adapt. She is finished with her divorce and she is free of the ball and chain so you two have a wonderful time getting reacquainted again. I am recalling Andrea home so you lovebirds will have free reign to be yourselves. I'll be in touch by email when I get my sister back. I love you doll. You know that right?"

"I love you too Annette. Thank you so much for...everything." We ended the call as I choked up at the news. After all these years I was going to have my baby back. My one hope was that we could capture the feelings we once had for each other. Honestly I was a bit nervous. Would she still be my girl? We had shared so much history but she had been with only her men since we broke up. Was I still good enough or would she want some dick now. Time would tell.

When we finished at the restaurant it was late. Andrea started packing her luggage slowly. I had the feeling that she wanted to stay but her sister wanted her back home for some reason. I was going to meet with my girl soon so it seemed like our time together was coming to an end. We had spent a lot of time together these last few weeks and I hated to see her go. I went to her as she packed.

"Andrea, you know that you will be welcome to come down and spend time with us anytime you can get free. Sylvia and I will welcome you and Annette anytime. When we get settled in I'm sure that you will be able to visit." Andrea looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I know Terry. I guess we had so much fun together that I feel closer to you now. I just hate for it to end. You know, you are a great friend. And an awesome lover by the way. I don't think that I can ever forget you or our times together. I always considered myself to be bi but with a woman like you I could definitely swear off dick." She laughed as tears left her eyes. I suddenly felt like I was dumping her for my lover. This wasn't how it was supposed to be.

"Andrea listen, I feel really shitty about you leaving now. Would you consider staying? I really would feel better if we parted on better terms. There isn't anything in the States that can't wait for a few days, is there? I mean after all you are my personal assistant and I might need you to um...um assist me with my friend that I haven't seen for years? What I was trying to say was, don't go." I looked into her eyes. "Please?"

Andrea wrapped her arms around me and said, "listen doll, you need some alone time with her. I'll be fine. It was a glorious adventure and I will cherish the memory of our time together forever. Annette said that we would look back on this with fondness and I will. But it's time for you to move on. You have a girlfriend to get to know again and I have to give you space to reconnect. When you get home give me a buzz when you get settled and maybe we three can go out and party. Hell, how about making plans to go out west and check out Barbara's ranch. She had me thinking about her hubbys big dick last night. It's been so long since I had any good quality male female sex." We both laughed.

I still felt that Andrea and I shouldn't part like this so I made her a deal. "Will you consider staying just for tonight? Then we can get together in the morning with just us three, you Sylvia and I. I wanted you to meet her anyway and to be honest I want your support. I'm really nervous because of our fifteen years apart. I'm sure that she isn't the same Sylvia I once knew and I am sure that I'm not the same Terry either. So you see that you would still be doing your job. Please Andrea?" I pleaded.

"Ok Terry. I will. Just for you babe. You know I love you don't you? This might complicate things though. How about if I go spend the night with Barbara. You two can reconnect tonight and then we four meet for breakfast. That big Amazon is really a fun date so if you want me to stay, that's the deal."

"Would you consider staying until she gets here?"

"No Terry. You need alone time with her. Remember that she has just finalised her divorce and left the country to be with you. She might be a basket case when she gets here. Put yourself in her shoes. Would you feel comfortable meeting an old lover and finding her involved with someone else? She is going to expect you to be waiting for her alone."

"You are so smart Andrea. Of course we should be alone tonight. I am so nervous though. What if she has changed? What if..."

"Terry stop. You are a beautiful loving woman. She will just have to fall in love with you again if she isn't already. Be strong and you two will be a couple again before you know it." Andrea grabbed her phone and a few necessities and left.

I was alone again. My life was going to change again, I was sure.

I was just getting out of the shower when I heard the knock on my door. I was still naked with dripping hair. This was not how I wanted to meet my friend and lover again but I suddenly realised that I had no choice. Quickly putting on a robe and wrapping a towel around my hair I hurried to my door. Secretly I said a prayer that everything would be ok and she would still be my girl. I opened the door and looked at the face that I had loved for all these years. My Sylvia. She was holding a small suitcase. My mind was suddenly blank and I couldn't think of a thing to say. Finally I said, "Hi baby. Would you like to come in?"

Sylvia

She looked the same but older. I could also tell that time had not been good to her though. She had the same lush, curly blonde hair, cute face and big boobs but there were worry lines on her beautiful face. She had gained about thirty pounds. She was definitely still curvy. She shuffled into the room slumped over like a woman that had been beaten down. I could see fear in her eyes. What had they done to her? Was she afraid, like I was, that we had both changed physically so much that the attraction was gone now? This was my Sylvia, my girl, my baby, my other half. I knew what to do. I walked up and put my arms around her and tilted her head up. She was shaking like she was cold. I kissed her softly and told her, "Welcome home baby. I missed you so much." She suddenly burst into sobs. I held her and let her cry. We both had tears running down our cheeks. To say that this was an emotional moment would be putting it mildly.

"Terry, I missed you so much. I'm so sorry that we haven't stayed in touch. Terry, baby I'm..."

"Shush sugar. Don't apologize. Never apologize to me again. You are with me now. Everything will be ok.You are home. Wherever we are, is home. We are together once again and that's enough for now." The tears started again from both of us. I suddenly didn't feel lonely anymore. That empty spot inside me felt full. I held my long lost friend and lover. She was definitely damaged but still whole. Suddenly my life felt complete.

Even though I had just left the shower she felt grimy from the long trip from the states so we took a long leisurely bath together. Sylvia couldn't, or wouldn't, let me go. She wouldn't stop hugging and we kissed almost constantly, I had unknowingly wanted, no needed this closeness. She acted so needy and almost submissive and shy that I wondered how bad her homelife had been. So I asked.

"Syl baby may I ask you about your marriage or is it too soon? Why don't you start with the time after I graduated? Tell me about dating that guy you were with when I left."

We were soaking in a huge bathtub with bubbles up to our chins. She was lying with her back to me while leaning back against my boobs with my arms around her. She still seemed shy and hesitant.

"He was a good guy. Very smart but we never connected romantically. He was a very nice date and we had some sex but in the sack he really wasn't that good. It's hard to explain but now I think that what we, you and I had, spoiled me. We connected but with him it just didn't feel right so I ended it in my senior year. He understood because he felt the same vibe. He told me when we ended it that he loved me but he wasn't in love with me. Shortly after graduation I met my soon to be husband. He was very attentive on a date and a pretty good lover but once we started dating I saw how jealous he could be. He tried to start a fight with someone one day because the guy wanted to chat me up at a party. Anyway we dated for a year before he proposed. I never thought that he would morph into this controlling monster until it was too late. I was working by then and he never understood that none of the guys I worked with were trying to get into my panties. Not once was I tempted but he wouldn't listen. After several altercations at my workplace I was let go. He wouldn't even consider letting me work again even though we could have used the extra income. Then the verbal abuse got worse. I didn't dress right. He didn't like my friends. I was too fat. That hurt. That's when he made me give up my cell phone and break off any contact with you. That really hurt. He said that I was getting fat and sloppy even though he had developed a beer gut also. Then he cut me off from our finances. I couldnt spend a dime unless he knew what it was for. I couldn't even replace my worn out underwear. Things steadily got worse and then he hit me the first time. Terry could we finish this some other time? I'm really tired from all the travelling and need about a week's sleep." Sylvia had tears running down her face and she looked like she was ready to drop.

"Sure babe. The water is cooling anyway." I got up from the tub and looked at my girl once again. Her blonde hair was still thick and wavy. Her face was older but overall I could see that cute curvy cheerleader that I once knew. Her boobs had gotten bigger if that were possible and were starting to sag from the weight. Mostly she had gained the weight in her tummy and ass. Her pussy was puffy and I remembered that although she was shaved bare, she was a true blonde. I thought that with some exercise and the right foods I would have her in shape very quickly. Even if she couldn't duplicate that hot cheerleader body ever again, she was mine and I was never going to let her go again.

It was late and I knew that we probably wouldn't make it to breakfast with Andrea and Barbara so we got between the sheets and held each other. I didn't feel particularly aroused and neither did Sylvia so we lay face to face and kissed then I closed my eyes.

Morning came and went before I noticed that someone was touching my boob. Andrea wasn't a cuddler but Sylvia definatly was and she had been playing with my boob as she tried to wake me. I moaned and then she took my aroused nipple in her mouth. I moaned louder.

"Wake up sleepy head. I don't know if you noticed but your girlfriend is horny but more importantly she is starved. I haven't eaten since I don't know when so feed me Terry, Feed me." I looked into her beautiful green eyes and wondered what good I had done to deserve this woman in my bed. I absolutely believe in karma and knew that I was being rewarded for something. I felt so blessed that this was my reward.

I sat up and slapped my girl on the ass and said, "Get cleaned up and we will eat. I want you to meet a few people anyway so get ready so we can go. By the way, this is a clothing optional resort so don't cover those sexy curves too much." I said as I pulled Sylvia to me for a long passionate kiss.

Her eyes got very big when she pulled away from our kiss. "Are you serious Terry? Clothing optional? Like some people walk around naked all the time? No wonder Annette told me to not worry about packing much. I have never been naked in public before. How do you handle getting ogled by the guys? Isn't it embarrassing?" Sylvia suddenly acted nervous.

"Do you trust me baby?" she nodded her head uncertainly. I pointed to a pair of sandals. "For now, this is all you will wear. Put them on and we will go for a short walk so I can introduce you to a few people. Don't worry about people noticing that you have those big sexy titties. There are titties everywhere here. Big ones like yours and smaller ones. Also there are lots of dicks so you can do some ogling yourself. Just don't think that you will be trying out any strange, girlfriend. No dicks for you. You are mine. Only mine. The only dick that you can expect is going to be fake. Got it? Now put your trust in me and put those sandals on." I pointed to the pair of sandals again that the resort provided.

She slipped the footwear on as I took her hand and led a reluctant Sylvia out of our door. We both giggled and jiggled while we strolled casually to Barbara's door and I knocked. I could hear someone moan as the door opened and Barbara showed just her face.

"Hi Terry! You guys are in luck. We were just getting ready to go out. Let me see if Andrea is finished with my husband, who just got in last night. Damn that girl is so hot in a three sum. How did you two go so long without any dick?"

She shouted out, "Andy baby, Terry and another woman that I take to be Sylvia are here. Pull my hubbys dick out of that hot pussy so you can meet her." I could feel Sylvia hiding behind me. Barbara turned to me and said, "Terry, honey come in please and introduce me to this lovely creature."

I walked into the room while holding Sylvia's hand. I pulled my suddenly shy girlfriend to my front and said, "Sylvia, this is my newest friend, Barbara Parker. Barbara, this is my old girlfriend that I told you about, and now my new girlfriend and lover Sylvia Maven. Barbara, Sylvia is a bit overwhelmed by the suddenness of all of this. She has just recently gotten divorced and we only last night reconnected and she, just fifteen minutes ago, was told about the clothing optional feature of this resort so she is somewhat shy for now."

"That's ok honey, we all were newbys at some point. I know I was certainly nervous the first time I came here but now I feel smothered sometimes when I have to wear clothes. Just remember that we are all friends here and no one will ever take advantage of you. Now you two come meet my Frank. Frank! Pull your dick out of that hussy and come meet my newest friends." she said loudly.

Andrea and a large man exited the bedroom then. I looked at him in wonder. It had been some time since I had been in such close proximity to such a large man. And he was large all over too. He was taller than Barbara, also while only semi hard, he must have been over eight inches and thick, really thick. I could feel Sylvia's hand tighten in mine as she once again hid behind me. Barbara introduced us all.

"Frank, Andrea, this is Sylvia Maven. She is Terry's flame from back in college but now she is Terry's girlfriend. Do you hear me Frank? She is Terry's girl so that means hands off! And quit trying to scare the poor girl with that big dick of yours. She don't want or need any of your kind of loving. Me and Andrea will keep you happy. Ain't that right Andy?" Andrea looked at me quickly with a guilty look. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Sure Babs. We can keep Frank here busy if that's what he wants. Although I am employed by Terry. I'm sure that we can all get along together. No pressure. Terry, doll I'm so happy to see that you two are okay." She moved over to me and took Sylvia's other hand. "Terry was so nervous yesterday before you arrived. I'm so happy for you two. I wish you all the luck after your horrible divorce."

"Thank you everyone. I must admit that this is a bit overwhelming though. I've never been naked in public before. I was told that the French are very liberal when it comes to showing skin so I'm not totally naive but all this at once is a bit much. I heard when we got here that you are going out? Hopefully to a clothing optional restaurant? I'm starved!"

Barbara looked at her husband. "Frank, go wash the pussy off you and let's take Terry and Sylvia out. The poor thing must be dying of hunger. You and Andrea go shower while Terry and I take this delicious little treat to the resort restaurant. I don't feel like dressing up to eat." She moved over to her hubby and laid a scorching kiss on him, then on Andrea. "Andy sweetie make sure that he keeps that big dick out of your sweet little pussy so he can recharge for later tonight. I have a feeling that Terry and Sylvia will need some more alone time so plan on spending another night with me and my hubby." Barbara had taken charge.

We did have our brunch. Sylvia, once filled with food and then one of those dainty french pastries, couldn't stop gazing at all the nude and semi nude people. Even the waiters, both male and female we're only semi dressed. All the male waiters were wearing only a small cloth apron for their dicks. The women waitresses, while all topless had the same small aprons covering their pussies.

After our meal we decided to hit the beach. I was worried about Sylvia's fair skin getting burned so we spent most of our beach time in the doorway of our cabana. I made sure that my baby was slathered in sunscreen however. We had a very enjoyable afternoon. Barbara was flitting around all afternoon with her hubby and Andrea so Sylvia and I had plenty of alone time. We mostly talked about her marriage and my personal challenges as a teacher. I told her about my disaster of a love life and how I had swore off men after the last disaster with Clint. I got the feeling that we would, once again, be a very loving couple and, even with our past disappointments we would be together always.

She finally started to get comfortable with the nudist thing as we had many male and females introduce themselves as time and the sun waned. Initially she would try to cover her bits but quickly found that her hands were not enough. Finally she seemed to accept the dress code and relaxed. We let everyone that approached us know that we were a couple however. She would hold my hand whenever anyone came close. I saw some disappointment in several men's faces as their hopeful expressions and smooth talk failed to entice my little sex godess into their clutches, and hopefully into their beds.

All in all it was a very good day. I was with my girl again after all those years. I had several new friends that I could depend on. My life was moving in a positive direction and I felt really good at it's direction. I even thought, briefly, about the nude drawings and the possible connection with my old teaching job. But even that sense of anxiety was mild and brief. I felt confident that Annette would guard my privacy and not betray me. I hadn't said anything to Andrea about the drawings so only three people knew of their existence anyway, so absent of the third party revealing themselves, I felt protected.

I unknowingly would have that third party revealed however, soon.

We finally called it a day and went back to our rooms to clean up for dinner and whatever the evening held. When back in our room Sylvia asked me about Andrea.

"Terry may I ask you a personal question?" Sylvia asked in a subdued little girl voice.

"Sure honey you can ask me anything," I said.

"Is Andrea your girlfriend too? You told me that you two have been together on your vacation. Are you going to share her with me like Barbara is doing with Frank?" I had not considered this possibility to be honest.

"Sylvia honey, no. It's not like that. Yes we have been together on this trip and yes we have made love but we aren't a couple. She has a job to do. She is my personal assistant. We slept together, that's true. She's a good fuck and would probably sleep with you also but I get the feeling that isn't what you want. Is it? Syl baby you can be honest just tell me what you want US to be. I'm perfectly ok with a monogamous relationship with you. Especially now that we have just gotten back together. Just tell me what you want sweetie."