The Nude Drawings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want us to be a couple. Just us two. No one else. I want to be your girl, just like we were in college. But I feel that now however things have changed. We both have had other lovers. And we have had other lives to lead. Terry I missed you so much these last few years." She moved into my arm's and our nipples touched and she put her head on my shoulder. "I want to be your girl again Terry. Just yours. You always made me feel safe. No one else, at least for now anyway. Who knows, someday we might explore someone else, but, for now I want us to be, US." Her eyes teared as she spoke. One tear trickled down her cheek and ran down my naked boob.

I pushed her back and saw a look that showed me how uncertain she felt. "Sylvia, look at me." She reluctantly moved her teary eyes into mine. "Listen to what I am going to say. I will never put you second to anyone. Not Andrea or Annette, not Barbara, not Frank. No one. We are us. I love you Sylvia. I have loved you since that night when you came into our room smelling like a cum dumpster back in college. I didn't realise it then but that night was a turning point for me also. I had found a woman that I wanted to protect against all the predators out there and I think that we were a pretty good match. You needed someone to help you and I needed someone to help. Maybe that's why I was such a good teacher, I don't know. But to answer your question, no Andrea is definitely not my girlfriend nor will I want to share you with anyone. I remember that I once told you to look inside yourself and change how you feel about yourself. You deserve to be respected. You are an amazing woman Sylvia Maven and you deserve to be treated with love and respect by everyone around you." I suddenly had a thought.

"Now this is what is going to happen baby. Right now we will clean ourselves squeaky clean and then we will have our dinner. We are going to come back here after and cuddle and hopefully make love. We won't make a night of it because tomorrow we will be very busy. I'm going to keep tomorrow as a surprise for now but I know that you will love it." I smacked her bare ass and said, "Start the shower and I'll be right there. I have a quick phone call to make." I called Andrea and told her of my plans. She quickly agreed and said to leave everything to her.

The nudes and the conclusion

We, Sylvia, Andrea and myself, all clothed of course, took a limo to the Cannes airport and boarded a private jet to Paris. When we were off the ground I asked my new girl if she was up for some shopping, knowing that all or most of her clothes were old, outdated or just plain worn out. I was going to give my baby the shopping experience of a lifetime and I wasn't going to take no for an answer.

We landed and took another private car to the most exclusive shopping district that Andrea had found for us. I told Andrea that morning that there would be no expense spared. Whatever Sylvia, or I wanted, was purchased and with several hours of shopping under our belts we found ourselves hungry and our car was full of new clothes for my baby. She had everything from shoes to evening wear, casual wear, underwear including some really sexy things for just us. I had my new wardrobe so I didn't need much and even Andrea purchased a few things that she wouldn't normally see in the US. All in all it was a very satisfying day, both for me and for Sylvia. She was finally coming out of her shell that the marriage and divorce had caused and threw caution to the wind and had fun. I had not seen her laugh so much since our college days. My baby was coming back.

Finally I felt like a walk so we slowly strolled through an area that was filled with street vendors and artists. We were strolling arm in arm when I saw it. A small pencil sketch. The woman in the sketch was me. I suddenly knew that I had found my mystery artist. There was no doubt who it was in the sketch. I stopped suddenly as I stared and my blood pressure went up. Then I heard a voice.

"Miss Murphy? Is that you?" I looked around and saw her. Leah Thompson. One of my last students. I remembered then that although gifted in math, her interests had always been art. She had been one of my best students. I should have known. I picked up the pencil sketch and walked over to the young girl.

"Leah? Are you the artist that drew this?" I asked her.

"Yes, don't you love it? It's similar to the ones that I gave you. Miss Murphy? You do like it don't you? Why are you looking at me like that? Are you angry? Surely you appreciate erotic art. That's my specialty. I am studying under a famous erotic artist in Paris now. He is so talented. He..." I interrupted her.

"Leah I am very disappointed in you. How could you draw these pictures of me without my permission? Do you realise the possible trouble that you could have caused? I could have been accused of a felony if the authorities had found out that one of my students had done this. Why me? Why did you draw me? Why not some other person?" I was starting to raise my voice. Fortunately not many people around us understood english.

But, we were starting to draw a crowd so I asked her if there was somewhere that we could talk privately. Leah seemed put off at my response to her art but quickly recovered and we went into the artists place of business that was presenting her display. Inside, I met her new art teacher. He explained in broken english that Leah was very gifted and had a bright future in art. He said that such a young artist could be proud of the fact that her drawings were so popular. He then took us into a gallery room. Inside were hundreds of pencil sketches. Most were of people in sexual poses like mine had been but some were involved in everyday activities like sitting while reading, women cooking in a cluttered kitchen or in a garden. All were nude.

"Leah, listen to me please. I could have gotten into a lot of trouble if someone had seen those drawings. Fortunately, no one has other than my attorney. They are locked up now and will stay that way while I decide what to do with them. You could have ended my career and I would have been accused of having sex with one of my students. These are serious charges."

"Miss Murphy I am so sorry. I had no idea that you might get into trouble." She suddenly started crying at the possible trouble I could have been in by her irresponsible actions. "What can I do to make it right? Anything, anything at all. Please Miss Murphy."

At that moment Andrea spoke up. "Terry if you agree, we could have Annette send your drawings to Leah, here in France. Leah could sell them in the European market. I'm sure that the added income would be helpful to a young artist and you could deny that you have ever had them in your possession. You would take care of all of the problems with one decision. Your choice of course." I had to agree. Even though I hated the thought of my face being associated with erotic art, the drawings were very lifelike.

I thought for a moment while holding Sylvia's hand. She had no idea what we were talking about. "Give me a mailing address Leah. I will consider this. But I want you to swear to me that under no circumstances will you put my name to anything that you have drawn. Even if you are asked, you will not tell anyone whose face is depicted. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes Miss Murphy. I swear that no one will ever find out."

"I do have one other question for you Leah. Why me? Why did you use me as your model for the drawings? Why couldn't you use a generic face, or someone not in power?" Leah's face got red and she started fidgeting. She looked down at the floor and started mumbling. I leaned over and said, "speak up Leah. I can't hear you." She looked up and her eyes we're, again, wet with tears.

"I said because I was in love with you, and I wanted you. To be a lover. I wanted my teacher to be my lover. I knew that we could never be together that way and I had the idea that through the drawings I could show you how I felt about you. But in the end I couldn't go through with it so I put everything in the envelope and sneaked it onto your desk. I'm sorry that I hurt you. Now I know that I should have handled it in another way but I didn't and I am so sorry. Please forgive me Miss Murphy? Please?" The tears suddenly streamed down her cheeks. She moved forward and she hugged me, putting her head on my chest. I could feel Sylvia's hand tighten in mine.

"Terry, can we talk? In private for just a minute?" I could see the question in her eyes.

"Shure sweetie." We excused ourselves and went outside the gallery.

Sylvia took both my hands and said. "What is going on Terry? Who is that girl and why did you freak when you saw that drawing?" I had to tell her.

"The short version is that she gave me several drawings. They were all of me, at least her version of me. I was naked in all of them. She drew one for each day that we had class and each one was different. I had no clue that she was in love with me. I never came on to any of my students, ever. This has totally blown me away. Not only does she think she's in love with me, she actually wanted to prove it in some perverted way. What do you think I should do baby?" Sylvia put her head down in thought.

When she looked up she said, "She said that she will be studying here correct? Europe is much more liberal about nudity than the US is, as I have found out recently." she said with a giggle. "You cannot control how she displayed her art. Honestly Terry if this girl wants to use you as a model and no one connects you to her, what's the problem? You probably won't ever return to a teachers position. Let her do her thing and just ignore it unless she becomes a pest. Personally, I wouldn't mind if she drew me." She giggled once again with that cute way that she had.

We went back into the gallery. Leah was with Andrea, who was drying her eyes with a tissue.

"Leah, I have decided to return the drawings to you. Andrea is right, you will probably need the extra income anyway so I will help you in that but I have to warn you that Andrea's sister is a very powerful New York attorney and she won't have a problem suing you and this gallery if these things become a problem. Are we clear?"

"Yes Miss Murphy, I understand. I promise you that I will never divulge your name or will I do anything to embarrass you. Would it be okay to include you in the gallery here though?"

"Yes of course."

"Thank you so much Miss Murphy. I will make you so proud of me."

"Leah I am already very proud of you. You were one of my all time most gifted students." I needed to get away so I wished her well and we left the gallery.

Our entourage of Andrea, Sylvia and myself left the arts district and took our car back to the airport. Our flight seemed short as my girl napped beside me while I had Andrea make arrangements to send the nudes to Leah. Andrea stated again that she was wanted by her sister back home so I told her that she could make arrangements to leave at her discretion. I told her that it felt like I was losing a friend but she assured me that nothing could be further from the truth. We promised each other to get together when Sylvia and I got back to America. Our plane landed and we taxied back to the resort rather late. It was too late for Andrea to intrude on Barbara so we all went to my suite. I had an extra bedroom so it wasn't an issue. The next day Andrea shipped her things home, packed her luggage and we had a very tearful goodbye.

I was alone with my baby for the first time so I made some coffee and sat at our kitchenette so my mind could wander. She was still asleep so I took the time to reassess my life. I had pretty much everything that I would need or want personally. I had made some good friends and vowed to visit Barbara at her ranch sometime in the future. I had no idea that Sylvia's life had been so depressing but I was going to make it my goal going forward to make her life better.

We hadn't discussed it of course but I had it in mind to keep her out of the workforce and just love and protect her. Obviously I would also stop teaching but I didn't want to become one of the idle rich. I also thought of my cabin in the mountains. Could I remodel? Install electricity? Maybe have a well drilled for water? I could afford it now but wouldn't that take away from the rustic charm? What of my home? I hadn't heard from the remodeler in weeks. I would email him today and get an approximate date of completion. In the meantime I would enjoy myself in this wonderful paradise with my girl. I heard Sylvia stirring in the bedroom. For the first time in my life I felt content.

The end for now.

The main character in this story was loosely based on a young woman from my past, although I never got the chance to personally assess her naked charms, I could imagine what she looked like in the nude. I also have taken licence with the european aspects of this piece. I myself haven't been to all the places named here but I did google some French resorts. This is my first try at a story from a strictly female point of view and I hope I did justice to that most beautiful side of mankind.