The Nude Drawings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++++++

I ordered a pizza from room service so I wouldn't be hungry when my clothes arrived. Most of the hotel menu was not to my liking, my tastes run to burgers, pizza and barbeque but I felt that even New York couldn't really mess up pizza so I went with a medium pepperoni with extra cheese. Boom thirty minutes later it was at my door, still sizzling.

The people that Annette sent for my wardrobe fitting were all business from the moment they came into the room. I was told to strip so I could be measured head to toe. Boobs, waist, hips, inseam, arm's, shoe size, even my neck size. The woman, an attractive Italian speaking woman, maybe in her 40s, was in charge and had a teenage male assistant, I swear that kid was queer. He never batted an eyelash when I sprung the girls. She was in my room for an hour and told me when she left that everything would be delivered, with my new luggage, in the morning. I spent the final hours of my day watching old movies and wondering if all the millionaires were treated so lavishly.

I had left a wakeup call for 6:30 but there was a knock at my door at 6:00. 'Who could possibly want me at this hour?' I wondered as I left my comfortable cocoon. The mattress was so soft I had fallen asleep almost instantly when I lay down and hated to get up.

I put a plush hotel robe over my naked body and cinched it up tight so as to not provide any cheap clothing malfunctions and answered my door. There was a fairly attractive woman in the hallway.

"Good morning Terry. My name is Andrea and I am your personal assistant for your journey. You might think of it as a vacation but you will quickly find that it will be a journey like you never would have believed before today. May I come in? Have you had breakfast yet?" I was a bit overwhelmed and unsure of this situation.

"Who? What? What did you say? Please excuse me but you woke me from a deep sleep and I'm just a bit fuzzy. I think we need some coffee before you tell me again who and what you are." I suddenly saw Annette's hand in this. A personal assistant? Did we discuss this? I didn't think so, at least I couldn't remember discussing a PA, but here she was. But first things first. I had to pee and brush last night's pepperoni off my teeth.

"I need to use the bathroom Andrea, would you be so kind to call room service for coffee, and maybe some pastries? I won't be long." I said as I closed the bathroom door. I did my morning routine including brushing, shower, shaving my armpits, legs and pussy before I once again put on the robe and left the ensuite. When I went into the sitting room Andrea had an entire breakfast spread waiting for me. Including coffee. I so needed the caffeine at that moment. Andrea started as soon as I sat down.

"Let's eat this while it's hot, love, we have some things to go over before your wardrobe arrives."

I sat in wonder and she poured my coffee putting just a dash of cream in my cup, just how I liked it. She filled a plate with a combination of breakfast goodies and began her spiel.

"Annette felt that, while you would enjoy yourself on your vacation, she also knew that you had misgivings with the idea of spending some of your new found wealth. She wants you to know that your slightest wish is my command. Anything, within reason that is, is available to you. You only need to say it and I'll get it for you. I am to accompany you on this adventure and she instructed me to make you happy. If you have any questions for her, please wait until I go over your itinerary for the trip. When we depart today we will first land in Heathrow for a week in London..."

Andrea laid out a dream vacation. One in which that travel agent would never have suggested I'm sure. First class hotel accommodations while in England, side trips to visit pretty much every known, (and some unknown I suspect), tourist destination. My days would be full of sight seeing and sampling of the local ambiance. Week two would be a whirlwind tour of the rest of Europe. The rest of my adventure would be lazing on the beach in sunny southern France for as long as I wanted to stay. At this point I would just be another wealthy single woman and 'bait' for the local gigolos. I was a bit overwhelmed at this point. I did have a few questions when she finished though.

"Andrea, this sounds so amazing. I never dreamed of such things much less imagined that this was possible. Are you sure that what you are proposing is what Annette wants me to do?" At that moment her phone chimed.

"It's Annette" she put her on video chat when she answered the call. "Hello, doll, how's my favorite attorney this lovely morning? I have just finished with the itinerary with Terry but she seems to need clarification with you as to my status as her personal assistant. Would you two like to discuss it privately or am I privy to the conversation?"

Annette said, "you both need to hear this Andrea. Show me Terry please." Andrea handed me the phone. I saw Annette's smiling face as I joined the conversation.

"Hi Terry, I'm sure that you are a little confused and unsure about all this but listen to me before you ask anything. First of all Andrea is my sister so she is totally faithful to me and the practice. We have used her and her expertise many times in the past for other clients so everything is on the up and up for what and who she is to you. As far as who she is to you, let me say that she isn't a prostitute or an escort. BUT, she is her own woman so if you two hit it off mores the better, if you catch my drift. She became available just last night so I have asked her to accompany you on your adventure for as long as you want or need her to. This is going to be an open ended vacation for you so don't be in any hurry to get home. Speaking of home, judging by the pictures I have received, there isn't much of a home to return to anyway at the moment. Don't worry though, when you get home you, and Sylvia, will be amazed."

Andrea spoke up then. "Annette, who is Sylvia? Did you forget to tell me something, dear sister?"

"I may have Andy. Sylvia is going to be, well, I guess her girlfriend and she will be joining you and Terry after signing her divorce papers. I'm still working on the details and I might be able to get her to give me power to sign for her. Her asshole ex is making things difficult for her and she is a basket of nerves at the moment so I can't say for sure what will happen or when but I hope to get her to join you in France." I interrupted her then.

"Annette if there is any way that you can help her, please do. I don't care what it costs or what you need to do. I want to see my friend again, the sooner the better." I said to her.

"You got it, doll," she said. We finished with the call as my new wardrobe arrived. My new clothes!!

Part 3.

My Adventure

How to describe my trip in one word? WOW!

When we boarded the plane we were in first class sitting together. Once in the air we settled down and I got to know my new... friend? Andrea told me her story, which dovetailed with Annette's, sort of. She and Annette had grown up together in a small town near where I grew up. As young teens, Annette was the oldest by a year, they made a pact to always have the others back. If one was able to pull themselves up beyond the lower middle class upbringing the other would come with her. Annette was a very bright student and was awarded several scholarships to several east coast universities. She chose Princeton and set out to earn her degree then she chose her passion which was law. She was able to pass the bar in New York state and was then interviewed by several law practices. She had been introduced to several influential families while at Princeton so she chose one of those families practices as her present employer. When she was settled in New York she made arrangements for Andrea to join her. Both sisters were bi sexual so they had no problem sharing their first apartment. In the intervening years they had both shared and had separate affairs with both men and women. Then Andrea started working at the practice as first a secretary and then was quickly chosen as a personal assistant to one of the law partners. She quickly became very good at what she did but then the economy tanked and with profits dropping, she was let go. But in a quirk of fate, Andrea was once again hired as a consultant. The practice had use for someone to help out with parties and with her previous skills, she quickly became once again useful as help was needed for their clients. She had been on several european trips with these clients and had found her calling, she felt. In a nutshell Andrea had found her niche in the practice and was doing very well.

Then Terry told Andrea of her struggles while growing up, the loss of her mother at a very young age, the struggles with her teen years, then struggling with college, the meeting and falling in love with her roommate, finally dealing with the loss of her father and finding out that she was very wealthy. She told Andrea of the culture shock of being a relatively young woman that suddenly finds that she doesn't have to worry about money anymore.

"I can understand how you feel, love, I sometimes feel overwhelmed also when I meet some of Annette's clients but here's the little known secret. Everyone puts their pants on the same way. We all have the same wants and needs. You, as a country girl might be somewhat naive but we will change that with this trip. You just need to trust my sister and I. Deal?"

"Deal." I said.

"Girl, we are going to have so much fun!" Andrea exclaimed.

++++++

The next two weeks flew past so quickly. London, the english countryside, then the whirlwind tour of Europe and finally France, starting with romantic Paris. We made it to southern France, stopping briefly in Monaco with its casinos, then finally checking into our resort where we would reside until I met and got reacquainted with Sylvia and then I would come home. I was exhausted by all the traveling, always first class. But I was ready for a rest and I suspect that Andrea was also. We had become quite friendly and had shared most nights together but we both knew that the spark of lasting romance just wasn't there. For one thing she missed her sister and I was getting anxious in anticipation of Sylvia joining us.

Andrea and I were sunning ourselves outside our cabana late on the second day of our stay at the resort when a huge woman we had noticed earlier walked up and introduced herself.

"Hello my name is Barbara Parker, from Wyoming. I noticed your american accent today and I thought that I would introduce myself. Are both of you from the states?"

I looked at this woman through my sunglasses in wonder. She was maybe mid 40s, tall, maybe 6ft. or more but not at all fat. She was very well built and naked like us. Her breasts were huge, like 40 F huge. My eyes roamed down her amazonian shape, nice round hips and I noticed her pussy was bald like ours also. Andrea spoke first.

"Yes we are. My name is Andrea Bigsbee from New York and this is my good friend Terry Murphy from Virginia. We were on a summer adventure and now we are too exhausted to continue so we decided to recuperate at this lovely resort. Thankfully the french are very accepting of our nudity and we are enjoying the sights on the beach," she finished, referring to the many nude men and women prancing around.

"My husband, Frank and I own a cattle ranch but love the relaxed attitude and sun in southern France. At home all I have to entertain myself with is mountains, cattle and smelly bow legged cowboys. My husband won't be joining me for a few days and I noticed that there weren't any males with you either. Would you like to have dinner with me and possibly sharing some drinks and conversation with me later?"

Andrea and I shared a look of 'why not' and I said, "Sure we can. Just give us time to clean the sand off and dress. Where would you like to meet?"

She gave us her suite number and said, "How about 7ish? That would give all three of us time to shower and dress."

Andrea and I locked eyes again and agreed.

"7 is fine with us. We were just about to get out of the sun anyway, so, until later?" I said.

"It's a date. See ya then." Barbara said.

She gave me a look of desire while walking off. I could feel my pussy getting wet just thinking of her naked in bed. Maybe in a threesum with Andrea?

Andrea and I prepared ourselves for the evening while chatting about our new friend.

"She seems very forward for a married woman." Andrea said.

"I agree but she also seems to like meeting people. Did you notice her body language as she introduced herself? She is very confident, she definitely isn't shy. Did you notice her body? And those tits! WOW! I wonder what her husband looks like?" I said.

"I definitely noticed her body Terry. You would look so hot next to her while in bed, doll," Andrea said while shaving her armpits and pussy in our ensuite. The door was open. At that point we had no secrets. I watched her briefly while considering the same treatment of my pussy.

"Andrea, I think that we should treat ourselves to a spa day tomorrow." I said. "This daily shaving is getting tiresome. Maybe a brazilian for us both along with massages and whatever else is available. What do you think?" I said while watching her.

I did mention that Andrea was fairly attractive. She was about 5' 7" had smallish boobs, maybe somewhere around a B or small C cup with very dark areolas. She had very cute nipples that were pointed when she was excited, they resembled Hershey Kisses. Her general physical tone was athletic and her legs were toned, long and lightly muscled like runner's legs. Her skin was flawless and smooth, darker than mine due to her Italian heritage. She kept her dark brown hair shoulder length and straight. The only thing that detracted from her looks was her large romanesque nose. I thought she looked fine but she hated her face because of her nose.

"Sounds fine to me Terry. This is your vacation and your choice. I did notice that Barbara was shaved also. Do you think she waxes or maybe she has had electrolysis? We have to ask her." Andrea said as she finished her primping and started to dress. I noticed that she wasn't putting on any underwear.

"No panties? You bad girl. Are you going to seduce our host tonight Andrea?" I said with a knowing smile as she slipped her black, curve hugging dress over her head. No bra either.

"More like she will try to seduce us Terry, or maybe just you. Did you notice how she looked at you? I think that our rancher friend is in heat." Andrea giggled.

"Zip me up sweety." I said as my own curve hugging dress dropped over my head. It was a dark blue one piece with blue sequins from the bust down to the hem. I also was braless but I was planning to wear a black thong. As I was putting my panties on Andrea said, "Not so fast, girlfriend. No panties for you either. We are a package tonight. If our host is going to seduce us I don't want anything in her way." She took my panties and threw them on the bed. Then she took my hand and said, "Come on doll we're gonna get laid tonight."

We met up with our host and took a taxi into Cannes to an outdoor restaurant that Barbara recommended. She ordered for everyone and we relaxed with a bottle of local wine. The conversation flowed as the first bottle was emptied and then two more were emptied through our meal. We laughed and chatted like old high school girlfriends. We discussed past sex, our past relationships, our opinion of men in general and our future hopes and dreams. We found out that Barbara and her husband were still very much in love but had a somewhat open relationship.

"He let's me fool around, but only with other women as long as I bring one home for us to enjoy together now and then. He would really love this tonight. Three sexy women and him. Imagine the possibilities girls." We all shared a laugh at the idea of a foursome with her and her hubby. I was so wet that I had to discreetly stuff a paper napkin in my pussy to soak up the juice.

"He is very well endowed down there." she spread her hands about 8" apart. "And thick. Almost too thick but he is a very caring lover. I don't think he has ever hurt anyone with that monster through the years. Usually I interview the woman that I bring home for us and I always make sure that they know that our cattle aren't the only 'bulls' on the ranch. If either of you girls would be interested in some dick I'm sure he would love to meet you both when he arrives." Both Andrea and myself said that we would consider it, but my mind was occupied with Sylvia.

It was at that point that I told Barbara about my feelings for Sylvia and how I hoped to see her again after our over15 year separation. I was sitting in the middle of our female threesome and had been holding Andreas hand on top of the table. The excellent dinner and libations had loosened our tongues. When I felt the hand on my leg I looked at our host.

"Barbara, your hand is on my leg. Would you like to go back to the resort and get naked?" I asked quietly.

"Sweety I have been hoping that you would say those words since I spied you and Andrea on the beach. My pussy has been dripping all night. Let's go girls," she said as she paid the bill and left a big tip. As we left the restaurant I noticed that she was flushed to the top of her generous boobs.

We caught a taxi outside the restaurant and on the ride to the resort we gave the driver quite a show. Andrea, in the center, was the meat in an amazon sandwich. We were both molesting her by kissing and nearly raping my PA in the taxi. By the time we entered the resort and had pulled in front of Barbara's condo both ends of her dress were around her stomach. Her tits were in the open and her nipples were hard. Both of our hands were between her legs. Barbara was rubbing her clit and I had two fingers in her flooded bare pussy. I threw some cash into the front seat and three semi nude horny women rushed inside Barbara's home. Three dresses were haphazardly thrown in a pile as we moved to the bedroom where the three of us attacked each other. To an observer the bed was covered with tits, pussies, assholes and elbows. Barbara produced a large dildo and while she abused my pussy she molested my tits. Then I took Andrea on top of me in a 69. Barbara shoved the dildo into her sopping pussy while I sucked Andrea's clit and she attacked my swamp. We both started moaninng with the erotic sapphic lovemaking, no make that fucking because that was what it was, fucking pure and simple. After our first quick moaning orgasm the action between myself and Andrea slowed momentarily. Barbara was pistoning her dildo between her thighs. I swapped ends with Andrea and whispered to her that our host needed a good licking. She agreed and gave Barbara the royal treatment including rimming her ass. By the time we were finished the sheets were soaked with sweat and girl cum. We finished the night with a bottle of wine and we invited Barbara over to our room since the sheets would still be fresh.

"I think I will sleep here tonight ladies. I am expecting a call from my hubby in the morning and don't want to miss it. I had a wonderful time though and don't forget that you both are invited to share my hubby when he gets here. If you don't, you are both invited to our ranch anytime. I can guarantee some great beef along with my personal bull." We laughed at her joke.

Andrea and I stumbled and gigged the entire way to our room and immediately crashed onto our bed as the festivities of our night out finally caught up with us. We woke up early the next afternoon with a hangover and called room service for a pot of coffee and a bottle of pain reliever. Andrea and I moped around until our headache and queasy stomach was mostly gone before we went out to eat. We didn't see Barbara so we went to the restaurant at the resort. When we finished our light meal Andrea was checking her email on her phone and told me to check mine. I had a message to call Annette asap. It was early morning in New York so I chanced a call to my bestie. She answered the call on the third ring.