The Nude, the Fat and the Lovely Ch. 05

Story Info
Amy's day of reckoning is quickly approaching.
3.5k words
4.63
2.4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie and I returned to her house with all of my snappy new duds in tow. Camille Bouvier, the up and coming fashion designer, had finished measuring Beth and seemed very pleased.

"She's the perfect size, Kye." Camille stated. "I already have something drawn up that will be perfect, I think. I just need to know what color you had in mind."

"I was hoping you'd have some input on that, Cammie." Kylie answered. "You're the expert on this."

"These are metallic colors?" I inquired.

Camille nodded.

"It's a brand new material that gives the effect of glitter. Silver or gold would look nice I think." she replied.

"Do they make it in green?" I asked.

I got an odd look from Kylie, but she didn't say anything in response. She knew me well enough by now to know I had a legitimate idea in mind, no matter how wacky or off the wall it might seem at the moment.

"Actually, yes." she said with a nod. "It's almost a jade green, but would that color be appropriate for a prom?"

"Green is a traditional Irish color." I explained. "Like Kelly green. Beth is going to have her hair dyed to a shade more like her mother's. I think the red hair and green dress would really pop. It would certainly scream Gaelic."

"That it would." Kylie agreed.

"How about a removable hem?" I asked of Camille.

"What do you mean by a removable hem?" she inquired with a puzzled look. "I'm not following."

"Well, the prom dress has to be below the knee," I explained, "but afterwards, if it could be made shorter, to say mid thigh, that would really show her legs off. Maybe that wasn't the correct term to use."

This was way before the days of zipper legs like we have now, so the idea was a bit out there, but Camille seemed intrigued by the challenge.

"Hmm, I could do that using Velcro." she mused.

She thought about it for a minute and smiled.

"What about the removable portion being gold, and the rest of the dress, green?" she suggested. "I could do it with two halves as well, so that the dress is slit up to the shorter length. I could add a dot of Velcro to hold it in place if that long of a slit would violate the dress code."

"Green and gold, the colors of money." I observed. "I like it! I like the idea of the adjustable slit too. What about you, Babe?"

Beth nodded excitedly.

"Oh yes!" she gushed. "I think that would look awesome!"

"I'll get to work on it right away." Camille said with a smile. "It should be ready by the end of the week."

"I can't wait!" Beth exclaimed.

"That's not much time to design something like this, is it?" I inquired cautiously. "I mean, I'm not trying to insult your capabilities by any means."

Camille laughed.

"I already have a design drawn out." she replied. "I'll just need to make some minor adjustments for the breakaway design you suggested, and how to make the pieces fit. Two colors should meet in a design, as opposed to just making it shorter. Don't worry, I'll burn the candle on both ends for this."

"Thank you." I said with a smile, "Just try and keep it under ten grand, will you?"

Camille laughed again.

"Tell you what." she responded. "You let me send some photographers there to capture the metamorphosis of Miss Beth, so I can reveal this in all of the fashion magazines, and the dress is on me."

"That's very generous of you." I said respectfully. "Thank you. And I don't think that Mr. Hunter would mind if you attended either. Maybe you could talk to the students in the fashion class as well. I'll bet they'd be thrilled to meet you."

"Bethany told me what this is all about, and I'm more than glad to lend a hand." Camille replied. "Consider this my donation to the cause. I got picked on when I was in school too. This is my way of exacting my own brand of revenge. Quite literally, my own brand in this case. And I would be honored to speak to the students if they plan on pursuing this line of work."

"You're the best, Cammie." Kylie said with a smile. "Thank you."

"You can thank me by doing a mother and daughter runway show when the line comes out." Camille replied. "Toodles."

She left, and I turned to Kylie.

"Are you going to show me how to cook those steaks?" I inquired. "They've been sitting for close to twenty fours hours now, and I'm getting kind of hungry."

"Typical guy." she laughed. "Men always think with their stomachs."

She showed me how to sear the edges of the steaks in boiling butter, and then how long to fry them on each side before turning them with a pair of tongs. Once the butter was boiling, she added some fresh rosemary to give an extra savory flavor to the meat. While it was cooking, she continually basted the meat with the sizzling frothy butter and rosemary, along with the other seasoning that had ended up in the delicious and calorie-laden sauce.

Beth had made some garlic mashed potatoes to go along with the steaks, as well as some baby Brussels sprouts in a butter sauce of their own.

"I think this is going to blow my diet." she said ruefully, as we sat down to eat.

"Don't worry about it." I replied without thinking, as I sliced into my delicious and very tender steak. "We'll work it all off later on anyway."

I immediately clamped my hand over my mouth, and Kylie burst out laughing. I could feel the warmth in my cheeks as blood rushed into them and turned my face what I figured was beet red.

"I meant we were going for a walk around the block." I said, in a feeble attempt to cover my Freudian slip.

"Uh-huh." she said, with the biggest grin I had ever seen on her face. "Don't worry about it, Jack. I told you from day one, that I was okay with it as long as you treated her well, and you have. By the way, don't forget to tell her about that important piece of evidence you obtained earlier."

"That's right!" I exclaimed. "Beth, Sadie Wilcox videotaped what happened to you. She gave me a copy of the tape."

"What?!" she responded incredulously. "When?"

"At the mall." Kylie replied. "She feels really badly about what happened, and I believe her when she says she's sorry."

"Well, she should tell ME then!" Beth snapped.

"She will." I said confidently.

"I want to see it." Beth stated. "When we're finished eating, I want you to see what they did to me."

I nodded.

"Okay." I agreed. "I honestly don't know what's on it myself, although I have a pretty good idea."

"Then we'll find out together." she said, as she took a forkful of mashed potatoes. "I want you to see it too, Mom."

We finished eating, and I went out to my car to retrieve the tape while Beth and Kylie washed the dishes right quick. I handed the cassette to Beth, and she inserted it into the VCR, pushing the play button on the remote. It began playing as I was apparently approaching the front door. The bell rang and Amy let me in. I had absolutely no idea I was being filmed while all of this was happening. It clearly showed me going into the rec room to wait. The tape suddenly jumped to Beth being let into the house, followed by Amy's BS story about getting undressed.

My heart was pounding, as I watched her robe pulled off as she entered the room, and Amy slamming the door shut and locking it behind her. This was followed by Beth's pounding on the door, while everyone laughed. And just as Sadie had said, it became clear that every girl thought it had gone too far and asked Amy to stop. Amy refused, and kept the game going until my voice could clearly be heard threatening to kick the door down if she didn't open it. Everything I described in the first chapter was all caught on tape, including my breaking up with Amy over it and leaving the house with Beth. Amy was clearly ranting after we left, about being dumped like that.

"Jesus Christ!" Kylie mumbled. "I never doubted you Jack, but this is unreal! Seeing the way you handled it though, only reinforces my feelings of trust in you. You will always be welcome in this house."

"Thank you." I responded.

"I told you he was chivalrous." Beth said with a smile. "My knight in shining armor."

"Are you sure it isn't 'shining amour?'" Kylie asked with a grin. "Working those extra calories off?"

"Oh stop it, Mom." Beth said in mock indignation, before turning her gaze toward me.

"What are you going to do with that tape?" she inquired.

I rubbed hand over my chin for a moment before answering.

"That's totally up to you," I replied, "but since it doesn't actually show you naked, what do you think about showing it at the after party? It's a lot to ask I know, but imagine every kid in school seeing for themselves, EXACTLY what Amy and her friends did to you. I know it won't be easy."

Beth reflected for a minute or so and then nodded in agreement.

"No it won't, but I think you're right." she stated. "Wow, I can't believe the difference in the way I look now and how I looked on that tape! What a change!"

"More like a radical transformation." I observed. "You're going to make a lot of girls jealous at the prom."

"A lot of the guys too, I'd guess." Kylie added. "Of you though!"

We all laughed at that comment, and I put my arm around my girlfriend.

"Ready for that 'walk' now?" I inquired.

"Sure thing." she replied. "All the way down the hall to my room. We'll burn a ton of calories. See you in the morning Mom."

"G'night." Kylie answered, ejecting the tape from the player and slipping it back into its bedraggled case. "I'll leave this on the kitchen table for you, Jack."

I followed Beth to her room, and she locked the door behind us. It didn't take more than a few seconds to remove our clothes and fall into a tangled heap on the bed. I couldn't believe how much she had changed since that tape was made! Her once-huge hooters were now a much smaller pair of very perky C cups with puffy pink nipples, and she had trimmed her pubic hair from an overgrown jungle, into a well manicured bush. Its naturally reddish-brown color looked very appealing, and I wasted no time in planting my cock into her undergrowth.

After several minutes, we switched positions and she climbed on top of me to ride me cowgirl style. I reached up and gave her perky tits a thorough squeeze as she rode me to orgasm. As soon as I shot off inside of her, I could feel her vaginal muscles contract around my cock, as she had a climax as well. It was nice, how well-timed our orgasms seemed to be.

Beth leaned forward, and I embraced her tightly, feeling our hearts beating together in each others chests. We were both panting heavily, but over the course of several minutes, our breathing gradually returned to normal. She finally slipped off of me and reclined on one elbow next to me on the bed. We stared into one another's eyes for several minutes; saying not a word to the other, but just taking in the moment. It was rudely interrupted by three light knocks on the door.

"Hey," Kylie called out, "it doesn't sound like you two are walking around in there. How are you going to burn those calories off?"

"We're taking a break!" I hollered back. "We're both pretty tired after all of the walking we just did though. It was a long trip too. I think we went around the world."

"Jack!" Beth exclaimed in surprise and slapping me playfully. "Stop it!"

On the other side of the door, I could hear my future mother-in-law laughing hysterically at my quip.

"He's a keeper, Beth!"

Monday morning found me in the main office, along with Mr. Hunter for the morning announcements.

"Good morning, Students." he addressed the student body. "As you are well aware, the senior prom is less than two weeks out; a week from this coming Saturday to be exact. As most of you have heard by now, there have been rumors flying about, regarding a mysterious masked couple that will be attending the event, and I need to address this.

"Normally, I would put the brakes on this right now, but I happen to know who the parties in question are, and I know for a fact that most - if not all - of you are going to be stunned by at least one of them. However, don't get any wild ideas and everyone show up in masks. This is NOT a masquerade ball, and I am only going to allow it this once for reasons that will become evident as the evening progresses. As I said, I know who the guy and gal are, so leave your masks at home if you already bought one to try and cash in on the idea. Only the genuine 'masked couple' will be able to get through the door as I will be on the lookout, and I'll know exactly who they are, so no copycatting.

"Now, speaking of the prom; one of our students - whom you all know very well - Jack Cartier, has approached me with an idea for an after party following the prom. This has never been done before, and this is his idea and he's going to be covering the costs for it, so I'll let him explain the details to everybody. Since it's after the prom, I will have no say-so in what he or the rest of you do AFTER the prom has officially ended. He just happens to be holding it in the same location for convenience. So without further ado, here's Jack with the details."

He handed me the mic and I nodded appreciatively in response.

"Thank you, Mr. Hunter." I said respectfully. "As Mr. Hunter explained briefly, I will be hosting an after-prom event at the same location. Since the prom is from 7:00 to 10:00 o'clock, that leaves us plenty of time for an all-inclusive party afterwards. If you are attending the prom, feel free to stay over, and if not, it will be open to all students in this school from Ten until Two; no cover charge. This is something that I want to do for all of you, who have made me feel welcome for the two short years that I have been here.

"The rules will basically be the same as the prom: No alcohol or drugs; no bullying, although I don't think there will be an issue with that. Y'all are a pretty cool crowd. However, unlike the prom, there will be no dress code for the after party, so feel free to wear shorter dresses or skirts for the chicks, or even jeans for the guys. If you're there for the prom and want to change afterwards, that's fine with me. All students and faculty are invited to this event, and I think it will be a cool way for all of us to interact and hang out, without this being an official school function. Also, since there will be way more people for the party, any parents who wish to chaperon are welcome, and I will also be hiring security to make sure nothing gets out of hand. Other than that, party hearty!"

I could hear some faint hoots and clapping through the concrete block walls of the office, as I handed the mic back to my principal. He made a few more comments about upcoming events for the rest of the week, complained about someone overflowing a toilet in the boys restroom in B Hall, and then ended the broadcast.

"Thanks." I said with a smile, as he set the mic down on his desk. "It sounds like it's going to be a hit from all of that noise. Oh, I almost forgot. I told you that I would keep you in the loop, should something arise or otherwise change in my plans."

Mr. Hunter nodded.

"What's up?" he inquired.

"Apparently, the entire incident with Beth was being videotaped." I remarked. "Amy thought it would be funny to film the whole thing."

"What?!" Mr. Hunter exploded. "How did you find that out?"

"I have a copy of said tape." I explained. "Amy destroyed the original in case Beth called the cops or something, but the girl that filmed everything made a copy and gave it to me. She felt badly about what happened, and thought I should have it. She has no idea what a gift she has actually given me."

"Who was it?" Mr. Hunter inquired. "If you don't mind my asking. Just in case this does somehow tie into school, I'll give her a break on the punishment for coming forward."

"Sadie Wilcox." I replied. "She was genuinely contrite about the whole thing. I heard some of the other girls through the door, telling Amy to stop, but she kept it locked until I threatened to kick it down. I think everyone is remorseful about what happened, except for Amy. She's just a heartless cunt. Sorry for my language."

"That's okay," he responded, "I totally understand your angst, but what are you going to do with it?"

"I'm going to play it for everyone at MY event." I replied.

"You're what?!" he exclaimed incredulously.

"Everyone is going to see it for themselves." I explained. "I watched it with Beth and her mom on Saturday night. There's no visible nudity or anything, but it's abundantly obvious when Amy yanks that robe off of Beth as the door is closing behind her, as to what happened. She's okay with it, and since this will be after the prom, you'll be off the hook for any ramifications, should they arise."

"Wow!" Mr. Hunter exclaimed. "I never expected that angle to the story."

"Me neither," I responded, "but I'm not going to deny a gift from the gods, so to speak. I've got it and I'm going to run with it. I'm sure the school paper will do a write-up on it as well. She's going down like a mile of anchor chain in the middle of the Pacific Ocean."

Mr. Hunter scratched his head.

"Well, since this will happen at your party and not the prom, I have nothing to say about what you have planned, except 'good luck!'"

"Thanks." I replied with a grin. "We're going to need all we can get. Oh, I almost forgot; the fashion designer who is making Beth's dress offered it for free if she and some photographers can attend the prom to get some good shots for some of the fashion magazines. I hope that's not a problem. She also offered to talk to any student who is interested in the fashion industry too."

"We can always use a few extra chaperons." Mr. Hunter replied. "How much is that going to save you on the dress?"

"About ten grand." I replied.

"Yikes!" he exclaimed. "By all means, they are welcome to attend."

"Thanks." I said with a smile.

He nodded in reply, and I left the office.

The rest of the week went smoothly, with a lot of handshakes and congratulations on my hosting a party for the entire student body and faculty. I even ran into Amy and Ken in the parking lot on Monday afternoon to a rather surprising reaction; at least from Ken anyway.

"Hey!" he called out, approaching me as I reached my car. "Just curious if we're invited to your party or not. It's no big deal if we aren't. I know you're a little upset with us, but we were just wondering if we could stay over or not."

I nodded in response.

"Everyone is welcome." I replied, grinning inwardly to myself. "The more the merrier."

Oh boy, how sweet the revenge was going to be, if Amy was actually present when I played that videotape for the entire school!

"Okay, thanks." Ken said. "It sounds like it'll be fun."

He extended his hand, and I shook it in a most gentlemanly manner. Amy looked on, but said nothing. Typical.

"It will definitely be a most memorable night." I responded, as I opened the door to my car and got in. "I can guarantee it. It'll be a prom like no one's ever seen before and will probably never forget. Y'all take care."